It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans defeat interdimensional wicked aliens/demons?...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aprch

Thanks for your article.

From my standpoint the reptilians say they are superior to human beings etc etc. But that is only technology wise in my opinion. If they were superior and Illojim(Gods?) disappeared 5000 years ago and left human beings naked without "protection", why didnĀ“t the aliens take over "their" planet?... The aliens know very well they can do little unless the human beings agree with them on doing bad stuff. Or else they are punished by the Gods.

In fact, imagine the reptilians created human beings and at the same time they can can not even survive a month without meat, how does that match up?..

The alien being says the old civilizations worshipped the aliens and that may be true but they were also wiped out for a reason. Atlantis is always portrayed as a high-tech civilization being wiped out due to extremely poor moral standards. Hence the higher dimensional beings(Gods) wiped out that civilization with a flood. That is why we today are at a very dangerous point in time now with a massive recent downslide of morals.

In fact, to a genuine cultivator these alien beings reside in very low dimensions and stand no chance against a high-level cultivator were they to battle in another dimension. An everyday person is very weak as the alien says here but as soon as he cultivates and develops Gong(high-energy matter from other dimensions) it is a different story. So the human being is the weakest but potentially the strongest if he puts his mind to it.

About safety in cultivation: If someone cultivates in Falun Dafa he has protection, it is completely safe and it is guaranteed. Nobody from other dimensions can touch you if you are cultivating genuinely in Falun Dafa. From my personal experience I can assure you this is the case.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered whatsoever.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Interesting opinion. I'll do some research about this Falun Dafa, never heard of it, and seems rather interesting, too.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The human soul is what will save us

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
if we can get to their homeworld,

they are screwed.

we will not go gently into the night.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We can kill them with our bare hands, we are more than 100 times stronger than them when we are in "3D". The only difficult part is being able to see them when we are in 3D, but after that, its a simple case of physically grabbing them and destroying them. However, its best to just avoid them in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join