It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ANY prediction posted on ATS ever been accurate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hithe Merinos
There was a thread not a while ago similar to yours, i´ll see if i can find it again, but anyways heres something that has not mentioned here yet

The prediction itself is from 2008. Imo that prediction was quite outstanding

Man calls stock market crash to the date, on a message board?

He basically predicted the fall of the markets today (dow closed -504.48 the worst since 9/11) The posters name is Reinhart.

Check out the links in the thread mentioned above

HM

Wow! That Reinhard guy really did his homework!
He actually uses important historical dates from several hundreds of years ago, to finally come to this prediction -and he was absolutley accurate about it.
Unfortunately his knowledge of economics and secret societys is far beyond what I can comprehend, so I have a hard time keeping up with his reasoning.
But it would be very interresting to have that guy post here on ATS.

Thanks for sharing it Hithe Merinos.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
I disaagree with people who say that you can't predict the future.
I'm gonna do it irght now.

Next week will start with a monday and end with a sunday
Next month will be march
Next year will be 2012.

Thanks Reptius.
Really an intelligent contribution to the thread.
Really...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok I forgot that was going to post my dreams on here.
For two days straight after the last posting I had no dreams that I remember. This has never ever happened.
Then after those two days I had a dream about my father finding out he had a son from a woman he had an affair with. The son is african american. The next dream was about my grandmother; we had a very personal conversation.

My most recent dream which was last night: 2-20-2011 was this:

India had a major earthquake and a sand storm at the same time.

I was in a hotel in an elevator. Keep in my mind when I talk of this in first person it could be someone else; meaning I am seeing it through someone else's eyes. This was in the present or very near future. This is definitely before the year whole end date of decemeber 21,2012. Someone makes reference to that date in my dream sequence.
The elevator suddenly stops. I am in the elevator with an indian woman who is my girlfriend or wife. I believe I am a man in this dream. The elevator walls are red and it is a walk in closet sized elevator; it is not a freight elevator but for some reason this is how elevators are made in this hotel. I try to call on the emergency telephone for help but get nothing. So I reach for the doors which do not open from side to side but up and down for whatever reason. I open to find we are stuck between 2 floors. The power is flucuating and the elevator begins to slowly go down. All the suddent it goes very fast and hits the ground floor. We open the doors and go out into the hotel lobby. It is a very nice hotel. The floors are marble and the walls are a very crisp white. There is a front desk and a walled in security area as well.
At the front of the hotel is huge glass doors. Suddenly the ground is shaking and I fall down on the ground. As I go towards the doors I see nothing but darkness and sand particles coming towards the doors. Suddenly the glass smashes inwards.
The hotel manager comes running out. He is wearing a crisp white suit,glasses, mustache and has black hair. He has a very thick Indian accent. He says to me "Sir please go into the side room away from the windows." The sand comes in and is in the air. The strange thing is I could taste the sand and it was like I was breathing sand. After that I wake up.
I go back to sleep only to have a second dream. My whole family moves into an old apartment I live in. This is due to a diaster that has happened. The people above us suddenly move out. We ask them why and they say it was due to mold but there was not any mold because we went to check.
Anyways we find out later that a crazy guy has been going into people's homes and attacking them. I fought him off but only after he harms some unrelated people. It was a rumour he was a zombie.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I was looking back at this post. When I heard of the earthquake in Japan i thought of this post. What if my dream is related to more coming diasters? This is the time period around my dream. I did not have an exact date but it was not cold outiside but mild which made me think of spring?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am making one today.

Prediction: Japan is about to have a new island to the East

I guess we will see if this one hits as true.

S&F by the way. Good thread.

edit on 11-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This one by member JakiusFogg.

Even if it is a case of the law of averages (ATS wide) it's still pretty cool.

~Heff
edit on 3/11/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I read your post earlier it was very interesting. I think in the year 2011 and 2012 the forum of dreams and predictions will be used more and more. Before 9-11 many people had dreams of a similair diaster. This keep this thread alive. There was another thread that a member predicted an earthquake in Japan. I was really amazed because earthquakes just happen with no warning.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes that was the one I was talking about. This another reason why I love ATS we have some really interesting threads.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have to post this somewhere just in case.
I have not posted all my dreams because they were too personal.
The latest one I had was being in a house with several people. There was a rumour of an asteriod of atomic bomb coming. I built a shelter but it was not good enough. Suddenly the sirens went off and people panicked. There was a voice over the intercom telling us we had to leave it is not safe in this area. So we began leaving by car but end up on foot. Small asteriods with fire start coming down. There are so small that they are more like rocks and it can easily be avioded. The sky is starting to get red by this time I was far away from the affected area yet we still had fragrments. I wish I could just download my dream exactly on here. I remember everything and I was travelling with a group. This was before 2012. I believe it was in late summer/early fall 2011. Why I believe this is because it was warm but not hot. If I remember anything else I will post it. This dream was the most vivid dream I have had in years. It shook me more than my 911 dream. I believe I may have been watching a scene unfold from the future. I don't know what to think anymore because my 911 dream was exactly like one of the scenes I saw on TV. Ever since that dream and when it came true I have been paying attention to my dreams. I think we all have the ablity to see scenes from the future in our dreams.
edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The thing about the ability to make predictions, is it's not usually something one can control. It's often a conditional gift from the Creator, so even those who have been given the gift, can never really control it, it doesn't work like that. The ability usually comes and goes. I guess one of the reasons why is most would eventually abuse it otherwise. And it's certainly not for show/ego. So anyone who makes predictions for selfish reasons (e.g. fame, money, etc.) will eventually lose the ability most likely. It's really in the hands of one's higher self or the Creator to decide this though.

Also, making a prediction about something as fluid and changeable as the future is a very very difficult thing to do. It is somewhat like baseball. How often do even the best baseball players get a home run? Not too often, mostly they get foul balls or maybe a base hit. Some things in life just can't be controlled they way we would like. Making predictions is just one of those things, and for good reason imho.

I doubt you would find too many accurate predictions, if any at all on a site like ATS.

edit on 5-5-2011 by starborn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join