It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ANY prediction posted on ATS ever been accurate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I joined ATS in the summer last year, but I have been lurking around here longer then that.
I've always been interrested in predictions but nothing predicted here on ATS ever seem to be accurate.

Some examples from the last months:
* Baba Vanga predicted WW3 in november last year. That was heavily discussed and N korea actually attacked S Korea with a few shells in late november, but that didn't cause WW3. So that prediction was false.

* Webbot and Timeline predictions stated that some big event should occur early november last year. Nothing at all happened and the date was moved forward in time for whatever reason. Still nothing happened. This was also discussed alot here on ATS but turned out to be false.

* Some people predicted a terrorist attack on Superbowl (some even linked it to the locked down Dugway military base and VX nerve gas). The only people that had a bad feeling and was accurate on this Superbowl prediction must have been Pittsburgh fans
False again.

Those were just some examples of very actively discussed predictions lately, that were false.
MEANWHILE alot of big events occured around the world.

Mass dieoffs of animals around the globe.
Flooding in Australia.
Uprising in Northern Africa.

Those were all really big events but not a word about them in the predictions here on ATS.
Surely, if some people claim they can accurately predict the future those events would show up in one way or another you'd think?

The predictions posted here at the moment are so bad, that I actually start to worry more when nothing is predicted. Thats when things seem to happen.

I might be wrong since I haven't been around on ATS for that long but can you please give me some predictions that was posted here on ATS that was actually precise in date and spot on?
I can't find any and I'm about to considering to stop wasting my time reading any ATS posted prediction at all from now on. They just seem to be a big waste of time...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Thats because no one can predict the future, no matter what people post.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Once in 2002 or 2003. Dont remember exactly which year at the moment.

Caused a HUGE stir here.

So for predictions in the last decade of lurking here, the score is -- 1 possible legit prediction, and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 false predictions.
edit on 7-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
well sort of I had a dream of martial law in a country. Not much later Urkarine had martial law over a msyterious virus killing people. I described somethings that were in my dream that matched up with the Urkarine. It could be a weird concidence. There were soliders in the street and I was even told a time frame in which it would happen. It happened within that time frame. It is posted on here in 2009 I believe.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

There was a post a few days ago that did come true. It was predicted by Charlie The Chicken from the American Chicken Wing Supply Company who said 500 million of his brothers and sisters were going to lose their life on Super Bowl Sunday. I ate several of them myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

They are a waste of time. There has never been anything predicted here that has come to pass. That's because it's bogus. You would better spend your time researching conspiracies, which is what this site is supposed to be about. That stuff is real, because it's based on hard fact. People are selfish, greedy bastards that will do anything it takes to keep their lives going the way they want them to. People with vast fortunes have unlimited resources to make sure things work out to their advantage. It's the way things have always been.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I talk about my dreams here.
I am looking for those posts.
There are there somewhere I will look later. They were in replies to other threads.
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm new here but have been a ATS reader for a long time and have seen some pretty ridiculous predictions over time.

I'm no Coleen Thomas lol

However, I CAN predict that tomorrow will be Tuesday.
So now I'm the 2nd guy with a correct prediction.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Accurate predictions? Not from the threads that have 200 flags and go on for 15 pages. It's just yellow journalism ATS style.

Do you remember the nuclear doom on November 6th, 2010? Me neither. But it was predicted, with evidence www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

But if someone sees in a dream; a scene that unfolds later isn't that an accurate prediction. If the person posted before the fact?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I used to keep a web site that was full of all my dreams and predictions. A lot of them came true suprisingly enough. It spooked someone because it was shut down. It might start doing that again I wanted to keep a time and date stamp on anything that is why I put it on a free online forum.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by BenIndaSun

But if someone sees in a dream; a scene that unfolds later isn't that an accurate prediction. If the person posted before the fact?

I dreamt last night that the sun will rise tomorrow...

When it comes true tomorrow should my dream receive any recognition?

No.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately not, at least as long as I have been poking around here.
I tend to look at these predictions as someone does reading science-fiction novels. It's a nice hobby to read them. They excite me and make me think. Although once in a while people like Arthur C. Clarke completely blow my mind...and I just have to wonder....
edit on 2/7/2011 by FoJAk because: silly spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

thats the things my dreams are nothing like that. My dreams are an exact scene of what happens in the future. It does happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I predicted that the Green Bay Packers will win the Super Bowl. I'm spot on!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No not that I know of. I have stopped in at ATS now and the over the years and its doesn't seem to hit.

There's another site that I spot every so often, that has been reduced to a real clannish chat room. Funny thing is a guy on there called the Egyptian unrest back in September of 2010. That was interesting.

There was another gal that hit two years ago on an earthquake. Trouble is, she called for an earthquake every week. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut.

Internet prophecy is straight from the bull's bung. It sates some sort of neurosis and that's about all. Everybody wants to be the shaman but nobody wants to walks through the fire.

I came to ATS to touch upon blogovia with a hobbyist approach. There are actually some very nice people here with some valid points of view. Rule of thumb, the prophets are more than likely, the saddest and apparently most disconnected from both God and man.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

reply to post by pplrnuts

thats the things my dreams are nothing like that. My dreams are an exact scene of what happens in the future. It does happen.

I'm not dismissing your statements. I am not claiming that your statements are false. However, I am also not going to believe you when you say you have predicted things that have happened before. Sorry, I'm just being honest. The only way to make people believe you now, would be to prove it, and do it again. If you say something now, and it then comes true, then I may believe you. As long as it's not something completely obvious such as, "I can tell you what day tomorrow is," as others have stated. I do not mean this as a personal stab at you. In general, the only way anyone will be able to get many people to believe that they can predict the future, would be to do it. Claiming that you have done it in the past, will not make a believer out of most.

Sorry, and I'll say it again. I am not trying to offend you personally.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Well if offer proof and put in my journal then an event like say 9-11 happens I can show that I dreamt about it. Which I did but that site was taken down. I know it is hard for me to believe but that was what part of what lead me to this site was for answer back years a go.
Honestly me just talking about it to other people helps not feel so scared of my dreams.
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by BrokenCircles

Well if offer proof and put in my journal then an event like say 9-11 happens I can show that I dreamt about it. Which I did but that site was taken down. I know it is hard for me to believe but that was what part of what lead me to this site was for answer back years a go.

You said " a lot come true" this mean, many didn't.
What that means?
You can predict the future?
No, you can't because you didn't get right in many others predictions.

The fact is: If you keep making predictions over and over and over again... There are a mathematical chance that you will get right few times.

If the "predictions" are under reasonable realm because you had education about what is expect of happens (1+1 = 2, human history, science, cloud sky -> rain; Fact A + Fact B = Fact C, etc) you have better chance to get more accurate "predictions".

I don't know the content of your predictions so it's hard to guess if your "predictions" are really predictions and not just logical leaps your brain did during your dream.

edit on 7/2/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join