It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has ANY prediction posted on ATS ever been accurate?

page: 2
9
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube
 


Well who knows honestly because sometimes my dreams come true for other people and not me. The bridge collapse in michigan, the urkarine martial law scene. I don't know about all the calculations but I know what happens.
It is ok if people don't believe me 100% because who knows how long it will take for one dream to come true. What if it comes true 10 years from now?
I just need to keep a journal.




posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by pplrnuts
 


thats the things my dreams are nothing like that. My dreams are an exact scene of what happens in the future. It does happen.


So are you proclaiming to be different, and able to see things in your dreams that are special and actually come true?

If so, congratulations, that makes you ATS member # 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, who has these same dream physic abilities and claims!!

What makes me really wonder about this bunch, is that when a HUGE event in the world occurs none of the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dream physics appeared here in advance to post of it to occur. Why is that?

WHY is that?



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by blackcube
 


Well who knows honestly because sometimes my dreams come true for other people and not me. The bridge collapse in michigan, the urkarine martial law scene. I don't know about all the calculations but I know what happens.
It is ok if people don't believe me 100% because who knows how long it will take for one dream to come true. What if it comes true 10 years from now?
I just need to keep a journal.


Wait there! Stop right now.
This kind of predictions anyone can do. You are just saying wild guesses that could came true if you let the length of time to open. And after millions years in the future someone can nick and pick a prediction and say "see here, she was right". Anyone can do that.

I predict the bridge X will collapse... The chance of a bridge collapse in lifespan of thousand years will increase exponential because new factors will can enter in the equation like: bridge getting to old, eartquakes, bad maintenance etc.
edit on 7/2/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Once in 2002 or 2003. Dont remember exactly which year at the moment.

Caused a HUGE stir here.

So for predictions in the last decade of lurking here, the score is -- 1 possible legit prediction, and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 false predictions.
edit on 7-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)


Are you referring to the guy who kept saying "Watch whatever country it was-(I don't remember)"? If so, that was not an "accurate" prediction.If memory serves I believe he was somehow messing with the timestamps on posts or something.
Some veteran ATS members can clarify it better I'm sure but I think it was something like that....



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube
 


No my dreams have an exact scene of something that comes true. It is not a guess just a dream.
On 9-11 I woke to see the scene on the news at first I shrugged off thinking this had already happened but 15 seconds later I jumped up telling my sister my dream is on TV.
If you had dreams like mine you would understand. I have dreams every night I can't warn people all the time. IN 2001 I did not even believe in predective dreams.
Another problem with your theory is these things are random. I had no idea the condition that bridge that collapsed because it was in a different area. In my dreams these are places I may have never seen or visited.
I wish I could get answers on why I have dreams like this but it so random.
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Once in 2002 or 2003. Dont remember exactly which year at the moment.

Caused a HUGE stir here.

So for predictions in the last decade of lurking here, the score is -- 1 possible legit prediction, and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 false predictions.
edit on 7-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)


Are you referring to the guy who kept saying "Watch whatever country it was-(I don't remember)"? If so, that was not an "accurate" prediction.If memory serves I believe he was somehow messing with the timestamps on posts or something.
Some veteran ATS members can clarify it better I'm sure but I think it was something like that....


LOL, no I never heard of that one. I guess I can add 1 more to my figure of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

While the number of physics grow more and more every day, somehow, though, the predictions that actually come TRUE remain zero.
edit on 7-2-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts
 


I never actually predicted anything on here but I made reference to a dream of martial law. The dream sequence happened to a member in the Urakrine.



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by pplrnuts
 


I never actually predicted anything on here but I made reference to a dream of martial law. The dream sequence happened to a member in the Urakrine.


Ok. Let's make a little experiment.
Tomorrow morning, after your dream, write here or a blog your dreams. Lets keep doing it for 1 week and after that we will see how many correct predictions we get.



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube
 


Ok I can do that. I wonder if it would be better to be posted directly on here or just links to my external web site?
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by pplrnuts
 


I never actually predicted anything on here but I made reference to a dream of martial law. The dream sequence happened to a member in the Urakrine.


Ok. Let's make a little experiment.
Tomorrow morning, after your dream, write here or a blog your dreams. Lets keep doing it for 1 week and after that we will see how many correct predictions we get.


EXCELLENT idea!! I agree with conducting this experiment. Lets see what will come of it.

I would EAT MY HAT and film myself doing it so that I could post it here for all to see if anyone can prove themselves to be able to accurately predict things.

I'd eat my hat in a second...



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by pplrnuts
 


thats the things my dreams are nothing like that. My dreams are an exact scene of what happens in the future. It does happen.


So are you proclaiming to be different, and able to see things in your dreams that are special and actually come true?

If so, congratulations, that makes you ATS member # 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, who has these same dream physic abilities and claims!!

What makes me really wonder about this bunch, is that when a HUGE event in the world occurs none of the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dream physics appeared here in advance to post of it to occur. Why is that?

WHY is that?



This is exactly why I made this thread to start with.
I have a really hard time with people that claim they can predict the future and make 100+ predictions for lets say a year.
They might be right about small things like this or that celebrity is going to divorce in this year.
But no one EVER nails the important things that happens during that same year.

If someone post an IMPORTANT event prediction here on ATS that says WHAT will happen and WHEN it will happen, and turns out to be right about it - I will gladly accept his or hers future predictions.
Despite so many people here that claims they can see the future, this has to my knowledge not yet happened.

If I predict a major earthquake during 2011, that really don't mean anything. It's most likely gonna happen somewhere on earth.
If I predict where it will occur and when (let's be generous and say within a weeks time), then I have actually made a good prediction.

Let me know whenever someone makes such a good prediction and he can be my shepherd into the future.
Until then - I'll be sceptical...



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Heard of Whispers in the Dark ?
They say he hacked ats .
he predicted the attack on Jarkata , Like i say he was called a hacker because allegedly he changed the time of his posts to appear to be posted earlier .ie before the attack
My problem with this is if he didnt predict the attack why would he bother being so cryptic in his predictions he had already hacked ats so why bother being cryptic .
I would be cryptic if i knew inside info and wanted to ensure the message came out ! He was trying to bypass things like echelon (spelling )
ps this led to a mod called dragonrider being fired as he was backing up whispers claims .
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I find it's sometimes better here to not believe anything said here without researching it at least a bit more. So much of what people claim as being "real" is something that, held up to the light, is not really "real" so much as someone's desire to read something into every little thing to confirm their opinion that the NWO PTB will make TSHTF. When you go in with that kind of mindset, you will see conspiracy in everything. When you go in with the mindset that this is interesting, and research to find out for yourself, then it's all good.

What is most telling to a skeptic is when people are so sure the "Event" is going to take place on a particular date, and then someone else is so sure the "Event" is going to take place on another date. Or when a big "Event" takes place on say March 15th, but another person says that the NWO is having a big meeting on the 17th. Apparently they don't know about the end of the world two days previous, even though they are are one's who are causing it/faking it/ aware of it and planning to move underground.
Research everything! It really helps. A YouTube channel "predicted" using his "intel" from "connected sources" that NORAD was going to be moving in the Spring......and it did. Was he right? Not really. It was known that NORAD would be moving in the Spring because NORAD made the plans and announced them openly three years before. It wasn't a prediction or even news...........it was general knowledge.
Gloomy Doomers are not right about anything, ever!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by blackcube
 


Ok I can do that. I wonder if it would be better to be posted directly on here or just links to my external web site?
edit on 7-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)


Up to you. I would like to be here, but it can be an external site.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon
 


Originally posted by Tollon
Has ANY prediction posted on ATS ever been accurate?

No.

Wait, I take that back. The prediction about "something bad happening in the future" came true.

Whether real or staged (most likely staged), there will be another "terrorist attack". You heard it here first.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
No.

After the pages and pages of people actually hanging off every word from "Blossom Goodchild" "I fragged my password and took a long "hiatus". One more HAARP or LHC thread and, that time will arrive again..

edit on 8-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
YES.

I can claim 100% prediction accuracy for the following thread made in april 2010, before the May Election

I based it on "leaks" and "insight" gleaned from the UK MSM about the election outcome.

I predicted a Coalition Government. and I was proved correct.

Not quite the end of the world but who says it has to be

Abovetopsecret


edit on 8/2/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I made a successful prediction when Queen Elizabeth visited the UN.
People were getting hyper-excited about the possibility of "disclosure" etc.
I predicted that it would be nothing more than a social event; she would make a bland speech praising the good work they were doing, and then go home.
The comments next day were about how "boring" it was. In other words, I was right.



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI
 


Don't worry DIS, it's just becuase the predcition that come true don't have the WOW factor.

But then if half the predictions on here came true, we would not be around to reap the glory!



posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
YES.

I can claim 100% prediction accuracy for the following thread made in april 2010, before the May Election

I based it on "leaks" and "insight" gleaned from the UK MSM about the election outcome.

I predicted a Coalition Government. and I was proved correct.

Not quite the end of the world but who says it has to be

Abovetopsecret


edit on 8/2/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)


I have to agree, that was a decent prediction.
Still not an overwhelmingly important one for anyone outside the UK.
Maybe I should have named the thread "Has ANY "significant" prediction posted on ATS ever been accurate?".

Well done anyway - that gave me hope that I may actually find a good significant prediction on here some day...



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join