It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by brummie

No worries Brummie

Welcome to ATS then, I can see from your post that you are talking a logical approach which is always good. However you will find out, as I have done, that every single detail, no matter how irrelevant it may seem, is jumped on by the resident hyena pack that roam the boards looking for fresh meat!!

Enjoy your time here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Replied to the wrong person
Anyways, wow, i actually typed like 20 different things to say then erased them, but i'm in a parking lot at a grocery store (spelling?) so i can't really think of much, will come back to this thread when i get back.
edit on 13-3-2011 by misterbananas because: replied to wrong person

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

Oopsz wrong person....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Logical one

Oh? Is it obvious that on March 15th the poles won't complete? Really?

Oh stop it.....really!

If you REALLY think a pole shift will happen on March 15 then go ahead put a pile of money on it.......I'm sure you'll get great odds!

Now this Japan earthquake dream prediction was pretty good.......BUT even this dream didn't pin point any date............In fact I am not sure if ANY one in the world predicted the exact date this Japan earthquake was going to happen.

The reason is that it is currently impossible to predict earthquakes and which date they will fall on........now how in the hell do you expect somebody to predict a pole shift to the exact date!

Likewise nobody will be able to predict Yellowstone or any other super volcano eruption to the exact date.

But seriously all this March 15 pole shift nonsense is just uniformed paranoid nonsense........and I can't wait to hear all the excuses when the nothing happens come March 15.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by brummie
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Given that Japan has so many magnitude 7 or above earthquakes, anyone can have a stab at guessing and "predicting" when the next one will happen.

Another thing - predicting a magnitude 7 earthquake is NOT the same as predicting an 8 or 9 earthquake. On the Richter Scale 7, 8, and 9 are nowhere near each other. A magnitude 7 to 7.4 earthquake releases hundreds of kilotons of energy. A magnitude 7.5 to 9.2 earthquake releases up to hundreds of MEGA tons of energy.

The waves from the tsunami caused by the 7.2 earthquake on Wednesday 9th March were only an inch high, whereas the waves from tsunami caused by Friday's 8.9 earthquake were at least 30 feet high. If someone claims to have foreseen a magnitude 7+ earthquake then they *did not* predict what actually happened on Friday.

Again, I know that YOU personally didn't claim to dream about or specifically predict a magnitude 7 earthquake. I mention all these Richter scale numbers to make a point about why predictions need to be more specific and accurate, and how vague dreams or predictions give us nothing useful before or after the event.

One last thing about you or others mentioning Richter magnitudes of 7+, for the purposes of prediction what is "7+"? Is it 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc? Is it 7.5, 8.0, 8,5 or above? This matters because 7.4 is much smaller in energy than 8.9.

Brummie, I think you are getting too hung up on this Richter scale analysis.

Yes we know that a Magnitude 9 quake (upgraded by Japan's Meterological Agency) is 1000's of times more powerful than a 7.

But please review what JakiusFogg actually wrote:

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

On it I saw a LARGE RED square surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+

Normally would not think much of this, but this was one of those that sticks clearly in my mind, and I can still see with my waking eye.

So Jakius Fogg is not merely seeing something that is above 7+ but is seeing the "square" as being much bigger.....which would the case in a magnitude 9.
Also note that Jakius Fogg is only seeing the Earthquake map.....he is not seeing the actual event......so not dreaming the tsunami in no way discredits what Jakius did actually dream.

No you can argue that a "prediction" is really a prediction unless the date and magnitude are also forseen......but that said I know of no one on this Earth that can predict this on a regular basis..........and that is why I pour scorn on anyone that is taking this March 15 pole shift date seriously.

There is a guy called Chris Robinson, who has been filmed and tested by Dr Gary Schwartz in what has become to be known as the "Arizona Experiment"......where Chris seems to have dreams of the future.
Chis took par in the Arizona Experiment in August 2001......and the astonishing thing is that Chris mentioned to Gary that he saw planes crashing into buildings and asked Gary if it was part of the experiment!

Chris is a very interesting case give that some Police Forces in the UK have been so impressed with his "warnings" before the event ,,,,,,,that they have actually called upon his services to help them.

I recommend you Google this guy.........to me it's strong evidence that such predictive dreaming can indeed take place..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
wow amazing prediction!

I dreamt the about an earthquake the night before Japan's EQ but I didn't bother to write anything down because I just thought it was a bad dream, the earth quake was just a big gash running in a NE to SW direction off a coast with points A and B marked in red. I might pay more attention to disturbing dreams now

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amazing thread. Even when a dream feels intense and important, it still takes courage to actually go through the actions of putting it out there for others to tear apart, so kudos for that. And to have it be so accurate? Wow. As far as dreams go, that was pretty dead on. Dreams are tricky creatures & not usually so literal.

If you don't mind, I have a small dream I'd like to put here only because I think it *may* relate to Japan, but it's not such a big deal as to start a whole thread (which is why it's not on here). I'm only putting it at all because it's nagging the frick out of me, so on the very slight/miniscule chance that it may help someone, I'll put it here. Straight from my dream journal (no edit):

1-22-11
Dreamed about two nuclear reactors. In the dream they were being used to warm up our apartments. Our black cat, Gir, was scratching and cleaning himself in a very agitated manner. A girl, maybe pre-teen, was suddenly in our house...or with us near the reactor? She was irritating me. She was going on and on about learning Russian. We were all trying to learn different foreign languages.

That's it. See, no big deal. Just a note about the learning languages: I first started trying to learn Japanese 19 years ago and have continued on and off since then. So of course, Japanese, was the language I was trying to learn in the dream, but that was obvious to me so I didn't put it in my dream journal. That, and the two nuclear reactors, are the reason I say it may be linked to this latest disaster.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

Interesting dream, you were trying to learn Japanese with the backdrop of 2 Nuclear reactors and a girl is bugging you about learning Russian.

Could it be said that the girl is saying in fact. Learn from the Russians?? (Chernobyl?)

With everything that is going on out there, it has a lot of people tweaked. but the question has to be asked, and the one I can;t get to grips with, is why you / me.

Like you I tried learning Japanese, and do have affinity with the country. I have never been, but would love to. Maybe with in mind, it's a little bit like subconsciously adding you psychic email address to the Japan psychic alert mailing list!

Honestly that's the way I like to think about messages / dream / meditations. as downloading and clearing out my universal email!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Not to make any light of the tragic events in Japan, but tonight before you go to bed, please focus on dreaming the winning lottery numbers and let me know how it went in a U2U, I'll split it with you.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

HAHAHA

You're on the list with the every other person.

I just can't wait for when you all win. you all get really excited and then come crashing down when you realise you have to share the price with hundreds of others and infact are only getting about $50!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah, figured I wasn't the first with that request. But hey, 50 bucks is 50 bucks. That'll buy a half tank of gas.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Why we had these dreams? Especially since we can't do anything to prevent it. Part of it, I think, is that we all have our specialties in life and, until modern times, there was always a place in the community for the shaman/medicine man/high priest, etc. whatever you want to call the person who is in touch with the dreamworld (again...insert your choice of description here). Just because we haven't made room for that type of person, doesn't mean they stop showing up or stop having the experiences.

Science is great. It's super. No doubt. But, it's a bit slow. It needs lots of time & empirical data. Cool. Not a problem for the most part. But, what if something is coming or happening that doesn't have years for everyone to reasearch, study, etc.?

Well, you have the individuals who are able sense, feel, preview...however that individual picks it up. In the days gone by, if you were able to do that, you started your training young to refine and hone in on that skill and could aid in keeping your tribe/community safe. Wereas now, they're just crazies and mocked.

Anyways, regardless, I think even *more* people are starting to be able to sense or pickup on these things. I don't know what exactly, but more and more people that I would have sworn would never entertain the idea of these things even being possible, are experiencing it for themselves. It's becoming unreal, even for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Today is march 13, 2011 and it is safe to report that you did have an accurate pre-cognitive dream re the 8.9 quake off east coast of Japan. Many folk worldwide experience seismic activity via myriad means. Some, as you, through dreams and headaches. Others have major body pain which they learn represents parts of the world. And then there are those who "hear" the groans of the earth shifting plates...sometimes an internal hearing and others' it is an external hearing. Animals sense all of this and more physically, energetically and psychically. Since we are terrestrial mammals it just simply makes sense that some, such as you, will be able to predict/and/or detect such planetary activity. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Logical one

Oh? Is it obvious that on March 15th the poles won't complete? Really?

Oh stop it.....really!

If you REALLY think a pole shift will happen on March 15 then go ahead put a pile of money on it.......I'm sure you'll get great odds!

Now this Japan earthquake dream prediction was pretty good.......BUT even this dream didn't pin point any date............In fact I am not sure if ANY one in the world predicted the exact date this Japan earthquake was going to happen.

The reason is that it is currently impossible to predict earthquakes and which date they will fall on........now how in the hell do you expect somebody to predict a pole shift to the exact date!

Likewise nobody will be able to predict Yellowstone or any other super volcano eruption to the exact date.

But seriously all this March 15 pole shift nonsense is just uniformed paranoid nonsense........and I can't wait to hear all the excuses when the nothing happens come March 15.

....actually someone did predict the EXACT date roughly 2 weeks before. Hey what do you know she brings up the pole shift as well!!!!

Link to quake prediction

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The funny part is that I saw a piece of the news with a scientist from USGS and he also indicated the same as they have been monitoring the hot spots around the world and provide certain predictions based on the data. You dont happen to work for USGS do you?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Nope!! but that sounds like an interesting thing. I think they know more than they are letting on!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Elderlight

The day before the quake and the night before especially I complained all day about my face and nose feeling like it was being pulled forward, I kid you not! My husband thought it was just a sinus thing or allergy related with spring on the horizon but never in my life has my nose felt so strange. I was dizzy, at times, out of sorts.

By 8:30 that night my head hurt so bad I had to try to sleep but I was sick to my stomach so that made it impossible. I get headaches all the time before earthquakes and have that odd feeling in the bit of my stomach.

This one was so different. It was more than a headache, it was a complete mind ache for lack of a better word. I haven't felt right since it happened, either. I can't sleep well, horrible nightmares. I did not have any precognitive dreams about this EQ, rather an overall uneasiness that something was very wrong.

There are some of us just so sensitive to things like this. I would be interested to know if anyone else had the nose thing?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elderlight

Today is march 13, 2011 and it is safe to report that you did have an accurate pre-cognitive dream re the 8.9 quake off east coast of Japan. Many folk worldwide experience seismic activity via myriad means. Some, as you, through dreams and headaches. Others have major body pain which they learn represents parts of the world. And then there are those who "hear" the groans of the earth shifting plates...sometimes an internal hearing and others' it is an external hearing. Animals sense all of this and more physically, energetically and psychically. Since we are terrestrial mammals it just simply makes sense that some, such as you, will be able to predict/and/or detect such planetary activity. Thank you.

I had been getting alsorts of weird pain below my ribs and a twinging head pain before friday(they are now gone), also hearing the whispers (i.e on my own hearing faint whispers close to my ear) has been very active since last November.....I just thought it was getting old
. We should create a world organisation for precogs and offer a book such as e.g "Trends Journal" our own version "Possible Event Journal 2011"
Seems I was given alot of clues, I just didn't connect the dots........

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I know I said I wouldn't post but.....
21/01/2011
Burst:sound of extreme static going through my hair and on everything. Massive electric storms! at a coastal area
not a round bay but 2 straight sides lined with lights....a harbour?

edit on 14-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have no proof of this at all so go ahead and flame me.
I was a kid on the UK NE coast when one morning I said to my parents it was terrible about the fairground accident on the 'big dipper' (roller coaster). I didn't remember a dream or anything else. I just thought it had happened. But no one knew what I was talking about.
In fact it happened later that day.
edit on 14-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I have no proof of this at all so go ahead and flame me.
I was a kid on the UK NE coast when one morning I said to my parents it was terrible about the fairground accident on the 'big dipper' (roller coaster). I didn't remember a dream or anything else. I just thought it had happened. But no one knew what I was talking about.
In fact it happened later that day.
edit on 14-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Only thing that I have PRECOG experiences with are songs on the radio. I will be thinking about a song few minutes or hours before the song actually plays on the radio station. This has happened several times not just once. These will not be the most popular or new songs.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join