It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

ETA: I said the nursery rhyme becuase I was "foed", not against "englishman". Please, I just thought it was a nursery rhyme. I'm from Texas for cryin' out loud.

The nursery rhyme goes "Fe Fi Foe Fum i spell the blood of an englishman" just so happens it clearly says im from the UK.
Honestly i hadnt taken offence even when i thought you meant it badly lol.
Strange how simple sentances can be wrongly understood or taken in the wrong context.. :-)

As i said to Realtruth
The description of making someone a rival:
"These are the ATS members who often disagree with me, but challenge me to think harder and push myself to learn more in my quest to deny ignorance.."

Please take that as a compliment not that i see you as a foe. In fact it means i am going to read more of both your posts to enlighten myself to understand why we see things so different.

edit on 12/3/11 by Miyamoto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Derren Brown :-) see now i know i am way more on a level with you than the people deffending your OP lol
The reason i first indicated this was no more than "Open reading" was exactly from the knowledge i have gained from reading derren browns books and the books he recomends to read.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Miyamoto

Seriously He is AWESOME

I love when he bought a diamond ring with some paper!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Read his books and any he recomends the knowledge of the mind and body are astounding.

Realtruth + 1SawSomeThings peace i love you both PM me anythime. I will be reading your posts fanatacly to enlighten myself. I am now going back to been an observer and hopefuly i can bring this site some mind fulfilling information soon. Realtruth you have some good insight but try to educate not speculate.
My username is Miyamoto for a reason look me up along with five rings when you have read and understood you will see im not a debuker just a seeker knowledge.

Any way we digress and are crashing off topic.... Jakius Grats on your hit i remain sceptical and stand by my first post.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think some scientists predicted it too..i remember reading about it on foxnews..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I know i said i was stepping away but i found this..

www.nextearthquake.com...

Scientist predicted:

M4.1-M6.1
expected about Mar 15+/-3 days (posted 0418 hours 24th Feb)

1, Location - they said north of japan.
2, Date - dang you gotta give them that one.
3, Size - hmm a bit out

Science didnt to bad at this one i would say better facts than the OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

science got 1 of 3 ...
Op got 2 of 3.

Just saying...
even if the op was using science, the op was closer than the advertised scientists.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

science got 1 of 3 ...
Op got 2 of 3.

Just saying...
even if the op was using science, the op was closer than the advertised scientists.

eeekk im been drawn in again.
Not sure how you worked that out?

Science got the location (North Japan) and date and if you read the forum it gave its self a 70% chance of predicting the magnitude.
Thats more like a 90%+ hit to me

The Op got a 7+ quake in japan. no location and no date given or slightest info on time scale.

Surely just getting the point that science got the date gave people a chance to not be at the coast at those times.
With the OP's predication you would just never live near the coast any where in japan again.

And lets be honest both the Sciece and the OP predication would have saved NO lives.
This is the important thing.
Why?? they both predicted earthquakes!!!
The earthquake killed noone... The wave did the damage!!! wheres the post saying stay away from the coast?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Well, I would have a much easier time believing in your prophecy if you had written it down on an ATS thread somewhere that is dated, otherwise, there are many who could say the same thing.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
hi long time ATS member, but not the most talkative. Just keepig myself up to date the current events. Regarding the major Japan quake yesterday. I live in Denmark(GMT) and my girlfriend woke up suddenly about 3am and acted really weird. She couldnt breathe and kept rambling about she was drowning. She walked around the flat sometimes just sitting in sofa staring into the air, talking to herself. This went on about two hours when she like in a second dozed off again and I had to carry her to bed. This was around5am. The time fits with the time of the quake. She wakes up predicting the quake, and around the time it hits she's spend. When I finally got her back to bed I felt that she had a real coldsweat thing going, like I never seen before. And i've seen my share of unexplainable occurences AND people.
Felt I had to share this one

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

My headache, which is now relieved happens in the back of my head where my spine goes into my skull. It is a very pressured pain. It seems several have mentioned headaches. There is another thread on watching body symptoms and solar activity. I think we do feel these things. If some animals are known to sense things, why not humans? I think these feelings surface as dreams, premonitions, and bad "vibes" because we don't fully understand how to articulate. Not to mention be clobbered by skeptics. I don't give a darn about the non believers, you can't "prove" anything to anyone. I'm too old, too tired and too worn by life and War to care what anyone thinks. I will own my crazy. I can feel these things before they happen.

Oh shoot! Kudos!

Salute to you sir. You inspire me. Your stand on this is heroic in my eyes. Alas, I am different.

Though I unfortunately or fortunately do not have these migraines / headaches, my wife and child do. The timing is uncanny. You have urged me to further my investigation on their maladies and keep an eye on the timing. BTW, their THIRD EYE is open. Seeing spirits and the like.

Not to worry though, I'm not fully handicapped in this aspect of extrasensory perception. I have my telepathy and my strong intuition and my lucid dreams, so I'm not that left out. OKay... Let me own my own crazy too.

Good night.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
reply to post by EL1A5

I know i said i was stepping away but i found this..

www.nextearthquake.com...

Scientist predicted:

M4.1-M6.1
expected about Mar 15+/-3 days (posted 0418 hours 24th Feb)

1, Location - they said north of japan.
2, Date - dang you gotta give them that one.
3, Size - hmm a bit out

Science didnt to bad at this one i would say better facts than the OP.

1)Earthquakes are not uncommon in Japan so I wouldn't read too much into how website"predicted the location"

2)As for the date.......well If you are going to pick a date then a safe date would be middle day of the month, that way you can claim that you were almost accurate for both early March and late March!
The fact that this Japan quake hit on March 11 could be more luck than judgement.......besides website prediction gave themselves a margin of error of 3 days......... they were out by 4 days.

3) As for size, they were more than "a bit out".........they were more than 10,000 times out.

In my opinion the webiste prediction is a bit of a fail.

I will give credit to the OP though that stressed that the Japan quake they dreamed of was something out of the ordinary......and what we witnessed yesterday was certainly that!

edit on 12-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
thank you for your reply sir. you are blessed with having your own abilities, and therefore naturally surrounds yourself with piers. Most kind of you to leave such flattering comments

I have all my live, since I can remember felt the flow of physical matter. Like static electricity. On everything. Even in-animate objects. Grew up with women in family having abilities from grandmother to baby sis. Having said that, it was the childhood years in Hongkong from 5-8 that really sparkled my power and has developed them ever since.
Thank you again for the correspondance.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The Op got a 7+ quake in japan. no location and no date given or slightest info on time scale.

Surely just getting the point that science got the date gave people a chance to not be at the coast at those times.
With the OP's predication you would just never live near the coast any where in japan again.

The earthquake killed noone... The wave did the damage!!! wheres the post saying stay away from the coast?

To be fair to the OP, he/she only indicates that they dreamed of a much lager than usual earthquake event.
They don't claim to know what happens during the event.

As for the "science" prediction........well their "prediction" would not have made people stay away from the coast
as the magnitude that they predicted would be far too weak to generate any life threatening tsunami .

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Okay here goes.
With out looking at the weather report... "England it will rain heavily this week"
1, England
2, Heavy rain
3, This week

There my prediction and it is more acurate i put a timescale to it. But because its not going to be a great loss of life i will not be a Prophet if it comes true.

Miyamoto, I hear what you say about putting a time scale on things........but then again the OP never claims to be able to accurately predict a date or even attempts to. (Unlike the numerous March 15 pole shift nonsense flying around)

The most interesting line about the OP's prediction is this one:

"On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+"

Now the OP doesn't just say a 7+ magnitude earthquake.....but something much larger......and yesterdays earthquake was certainly that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Actually the op said off the east coast of japan...
whereas science said north side.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Pfft big deal, I predicted this exact destructive disaster in a parallel universe 500 years ago

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Actually the op said off the east coast of japan...
whereas science said north side.

The fault line runs across just East of Japan, so any major quake was always going to be on the East coast rather than the West.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by daptb
out of the millions of obscure predictions made on ATS one of them came true
so what?

Originally posted by Faiol
someday somebody would get it right, since at ATS, theres like 100 LITERALLY new predictions each day ...

I agree with these two quotes. The OP's post has no date predicted, and it was made over a month ago. With the frequency of earthquake prediction posts made on ATS and 2012 getting closer, getting one right is no impressive feat.

Now, if the March 15th pole shift happens, maybe I'll gain back a little respect for predictions...

Uh, duh, if the March 15th pole shift happens, what you'll gain is death, like the rest of the planet. It will be a little too late for you to assess your "respect" for others.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like the USGS is probably interested in extracting your brain and placing electrodes on it for predicting new earthquakes.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join