Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Predicting a earthquake in japan is like 100% win ratio..especially when no exact date is given.
They have them constantly lol
worser than california.

Its like me predicting it will snow in anartica soon cause a saw a map with a red dot with snow falling out side my _
I am just saying.

Of course its gonna snow it does it all the time.
Just with japan of course there gonna have a eathquake it happens ALL the time lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

Uh, duh, if the March 15th pole shift happens, what you'll gain is death, like the rest of the planet. It will be a little too late for you to assess your "respect" for others.

It's pretty obvious that the March 15 pole shift won't happen.
What's harder to predict is what excuses will be made up come March 16 and no dramatic pole shift has occurred.

I can only imagine as the March 15 dates get nearer the pole shift predictors are already writing their excuses!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Predicting a earthquake in japan is like 100% win ratio..especially when no exact date is given.
They have them constantly lol
worser than california.

Its like me predicting it will snow in anartica soon cause a saw a map with a red dot with snow falling out side my _
I am just saying.

Of course its gonna snow it does it all the time.
Just with japan of course there gonna have a eathquake it happens ALL the time lol

Yes it's easy to predict earthquakes in Japan......but not quite so easy to predict a much larger than 7+ earthquake event only one month before the event.

Yes it could be a lucky (If you can call the devastating event lucky)....call......but then again there might be something in this, as some people do seem to show extraordinary predictive abilities ........._Chris Robinson (google him) for one seems to genuinely have some type of predictive gift (He has even worked with police forces to help them)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Chile will be smacked by a big one.Santiago-again.
Then California and Utah.Huge ones.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Interesting. I thought you were going to attempt to debunk it. From the few posts I have seen, typically you would do just about anything to invalidate something like this.

This must actually be pretty monumental.

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

No, you see, I was initially skeptical too...

But, he predicted the strength, and the location in February. I think maybe some credit should be handed out where its due. Evidently, as checked by previous threads, he NAILED it.

So...lets not try to marginalize this experience shall we?

There was another girl though who did the same thing, except she did it by using alignments of when the comet elenin matched with our gridlines. Not to mention, many others have also predicted this time period for disasters. It is possible that he merely saw this stuff and wrote up his version of it...

But then again, its possible that he actually dreamed it. Either way, HE WAS RIGHT.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Oh? Is it obvious that on March 15th the poles won't complete? Really?

Well, I would say that you have a couple of recent massive earthquakes in Japan which are presenting powerful arguments against your theory. I would also say that the rash of animal deaths, the non stop seismic activity in Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault LIne are also arguing against your theory. Not to mention the Victoria river turning green, the green mist in Colonie, the recent volcanic activity in several locations, the odd animal behavior being reported worldwide, the eclipses, the assassinations, and the fact that the chilean earthquake knocked us 2 degrees off our axis not long ago while speeding up time as we know it. I have a sneaky suspicion that this quake might have done roughly the same thing.

I wouldn't be too quick as to definitively reassure our realities here. You might end up getting proven quite wrong. There are people who will always trying to play damage control like yourself, but, you're not going to be able to plug those holes up too much longer. There's too much happening now that is contradicting the efforts of the debunker or disinfo agent. You might not be either of those and if you aren't, then I apologize for somehow equating you with it. However, with the way that you speak with such authority of what you cannot possibly know or guarantee with any plausible facts, it certainly seems that way to me.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add
edit on 12-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Jakius

If I were you then I would be pretty freaked out. I would be terrified if I had any nitemares ( the worry that they might come true )

rather you than me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So there you go folks, if you heard the ATS live, then you just heard the real account.

Goodnight all!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Can I claim prophetic success now??
]

congratulations, you did mention Japan!
Please come back with other dreams, we'll keep an eye on you

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
So there you go folks, if you heard the ATS live, then you just heard the real account.

Goodnight all!!

Excellent interview... Thank you for making yourself available for that, was very interesting.

Goodnight, but please, for the love of god, DON'T DREAM!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I will try dude!!
2nd

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I had a dream about rising sea levels and politics regarding resettlement of peoples from environmental crisis years ago, I just remembered because of your post. Youre right to assume you are not a psychic, dreams can be created and triggered. There are people running around doing things to get a dream-feeds thinking they are caused by all sort of superstitions, miracles, dogma, aliens, or spirits. I hope you are not under the notion by doing particular things you will get more dreams with information. The British Crown plants information like this, and diseminates propaganda. They could be preparing you to be their next propaganda agent, false propeft, cult leader, or "mind controlled" puppet running around thinking they get their information from from some kind of lie.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have been a member of this site for only a few months, but have been coming here for over 2(TWO) years. It only took one day to discover that this was a site that dealt primarily with conspiracy and paranormal activities. It still amazes me how many people are on this site that have absolutely NO BELIEF in conspiracies or the paranormal . I have read so many of these "NO BELIEF" members posts, and I still cannot understand why they are members. I recognize that there is no criteria of belief in order to be a member, but I do not understand why they would want to be.
The OP made a prediction. He didn't just say that there was going to be an earthquake in Japan. Just a cursory reading of his thread tells that he was predicting that this was going to be an unusual earthquake. One month later and Japan is hit with the largest earthquake in its recorded history. I have personally watched, time after time, some members come on here and make crazy silly predictions or offer silly so called evidence of paranormal activity. I have also watched, time after time, some member come in here and make crazy silly statements, with no evidence, to debunk a prediction or paranormal activity. I am a prediction skeptic, but I have to admit that this prediction, and the Japan earthquake was eerie.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

On Above Top Secret, David Icke, Vigilant Citizen, and all of these X-Files/Lone Gunmen/Fringe type conspiracy/new age/alternative news websites various people are claiming that their very NON-SPECIFIC and NON-DETAILED dreams, and educated guesses at best, are actually predictions and premonitions.

JakiusFogg doesn't claim any psychic or precognitive ability, but does spend a lot of time looking at earthquake maps, so actually dreaming about such maps is not surprising. Also, "predicting" that an earthquake happening in Japan is no big deal since Japan has about a thousand earthquakes per year. Japan accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater and on average, an earthquake occurs every 5 minutes.

JakiusFogg is an avid earthquake watcher and tracker and "predicted" that there would be a large earthquake in Japan - again, not hard to predict because Japan has had many earthquakes above 7 magnitude. Given that Japan has so many magnitude 7 or above earthquakes, anyone can have a stab at guessing and "predicting" when the next one will happen.

Prediction of commonly occurring earthquakes in the same places isn't the issue here. The one thing no one seems to have predicted (in the above forums or amongst Japan's seismologists) is the the devastating tsunami that's really the cause of so much death and destruction.

As for dreams and psychic premonitions, I'll be impressed when thousands of people the same town all dream the exact same scenario, and they all dream and write down, publish on YouTube or whatever, the exact date, time, and nature of any future catastrophe that is due to fall upon them. That would be much more useful wouldn't it?

It seems funny that many so called premonitions are conveniently vague and ambiguous. They only become 20/20 AFTER a particular event when people afterwards fill in the blanks and add their own meaning and interpretation. They all conveniently forget about the many other times that similar but less significant and less newsworthy things already happened, e.g. like forgetting about all the magnitude earthquakes that happen of the north-east coast of Japan.
edit on 13-3-2011 by brummie because: Deleted a word.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by brummie

Hello!

On Above Top Secret, David Icke, Vigilant Citizen, and all of these X-Files/Lone Gunmen/Fringe type conspiracy/new age/alternative news websites various people are claiming that their very NON-SPECIFIC and NON-DETAILED dreams, and educated guesses at best, are actually predictions and premonitions.

I didn't

JakiusFogg doesn't claim any psychic or precognitive ability, but does spend a lot of time looking at earthquake maps, so actually dreaming about such maps is not surprising. Also, "predicting" that an earthquake happening in Japan is no big deal since Japan has about a thousand earthquakes per year. Japan accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater and on average, an earthquake occurs every 5 minutes

Can you back that statistic up with hard evidence and source.

JakiusFogg is an avid earthquake watcher and tracker and "predicted" that there would be a large earthquake in Japan - again, not hard to predict because Japan has had many earthquakes above 7 magnitude. Given that Japan has so many magnitude 7 or above earthquakes, anyone can have a stab at guessing and "predicting" when the next one will happen.

Can you provide any evidence to classify me as an "avid" EQ watcher. additionally, I am worried that you are paying sufficient attention to my internet habits, that you feel you are sufficiently qualified to comment upon my interests with any degree of authority.

As the ultimate authority on "me" I might say you're spouting crap, and you COULD NOT disprove me!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Well played, star from me...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Fair point Jakius. Please forgive my pre-judging of you. I don't know you in person or through your forum posts. Your post about your dream is the only thing I "know" about you, it's the only thing I'm going on. A bit presumptuous on my part, especially for my first post to ATS. I genuinely apologise, because you DID in your original post have a "take it for what it's worth" attitude. You weren't making a big deal of it as I may now be appear to be making a big deal of your original or follow-up post.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into your post. But then perhaps people (and not you to be fair) are reading too much into your dream AFTER the event, and that's who my post was really addressed to.

Even though you didn't come on here claiming you were predicting anything and that you were a pre-cog or psychic, I was just trying to explain (mostly to other people) why the dream wasn't necessarily a prediction of some sort.

Now I know that you did not dream about or predict the exact Richter scale magnitude of this earthquake, but people on other similar forums did say "7+". So you and others, possibly after looking at earthquake maps of Japan, "predicted" or dreamed that there would be an "above 7 magnitude" earthquake in Japan - but again, not hard to predict because Japan has had many earthquakes above 7 magnitude. The east coast of Honshu, the area affected right now, actually had a 7.2 earthquake on Wednesday 9th March, two days before this big one that caused the massive tsunami.

Miyagi had a 7.7 earthquake and tsunami in 2005. Only one person died so we didn't hear much about it. Miyagi also had a 7.7 earthquake in 1978 where 28 people died.

Given that Japan has so many magnitude 7 or above earthquakes, anyone can have a stab at guessing and "predicting" when the next one will happen.

Another thing - predicting a magnitude 7 earthquake is NOT the same as predicting an 8 or 9 earthquake. On the Richter Scale 7, 8, and 9 are nowhere near each other. A magnitude 7 to 7.4 earthquake releases hundreds of kilotons of energy. A magnitude 7.5 to 9.2 earthquake releases up to hundreds of MEGA tons of energy.

If earthquake prediction, either through some sort of psychic ability or even through as yet unavailable scientific method, is to be useful then it has to at least be accurate with the magnitude.

If you'd have told a resident of Miyagi that a magnitude 7.2 earthquake was gonna hit they'd probably shrug their shoulders and tell you they seen it, done it, read the book, got the T-shirt. However, tell them that there's gonna be an 8.9 earthquake and they'll be more worried because it's actually a thousand times worse.

Either way, prediction of commonly occurring earthquakes in the same places isn't the issue here. The one thing no one seems to have predicted (in the above forums or amongst Japan's seismologists) is the devastating tsunami that's really the cause of so much death and destruction.

The waves from the tsunami caused by the 7.2 earthquake on Wednesday 9th March were only an inch high, whereas the waves from tsunami caused by Friday's 8.9 earthquake were at least 30 feet high. If someone claims to have foreseen a magnitude 7+ earthquake then they *did not* predict what actually happened on Friday.

Again, I know that YOU personally didn't claim to dream about or specifically predict a magnitude 7 earthquake. I mention all these Richter scale numbers to make a point about why predictions need to be more specific and accurate, and how vague dreams or predictions give us nothing useful before or after the event.

One last thing about you or others mentioning Richter magnitudes of 7+, for the purposes of prediction what is "7+"? Is it 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc? Is it 7.5, 8.0, 8,5 or above? This matters because 7.4 is much smaller in energy than 8.9. Also, is it possible that you or others are sub-consciously projecting Richter scale numbers into your dreams and guesses? To lay people such as ourselves we primarily think of the destruction cased by earthquakes in terms of Richter scale numbers, but it's not the Richter scale number that's the most significant thing. It's not the Richter scale number that makes an earthquake a major historical event. In the past 100 years Japan has actually had about three earthquakes above 7.4 and 8 magnitude where no one or just a few dozen people have been killed. Conversely, Japan has had earthquakes of 6.x magnitude where thousands have been killed. Of course these are exceptions to the rule, but point is that it's not only about the Richter scale number.

Even if your post and many others like it out there were actually a prediction, what purpose would it serve? With tens of thousands, dead, missing, and injured I don't think the people of Miyagi care much for the "predictions" and dreams that people have had and posted on various alternative news websites.

With regards to me saying that "predicting that an earthquake happening in Japan is no big deal since Japan has about a thousand earthquakes per year. Japan accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater and on average, an earthquake occurs every 5 minutes", I do have links to credible, eminent, and qualified sources that show how big-ish earthquakes are very frequent in Japan or off the cost of Japan.

Magnitude 7.2 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011 March 09
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Japan 7.2 Earthquake on March 9th
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.smh.com.au...

Japan Seismic Map
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquake Density Map
earthquake.usgs.gov...

How much energy is released in an earthquake?
earthquake.usgs.gov...

MAJOR EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN
www.drgeorgepc.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I have been a member of this site for only a few months, but have been coming here for over 2(TWO) years. It only took one day to discover that this was a site that dealt primarily with conspiracy and paranormal activities. It still amazes me how many people are on this site that have absolutely NO BELIEF in conspiracies or the paranormal . I have read so many of these "NO BELIEF" members posts, and I still cannot understand why they are members. I recognize that there is no criteria of belief in order to be a member, but I do not understand why they would want to be.

I guess members have different thresholds of belief on different conspiracy topics - some I buy into, others I don't but I come to this site for one very important reason - to see both sides of the coin and make an educated decision based on all the facts.
edit on 13-3-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What I find annoying and it frustrates me alot.....Is even when we post and make presentations we do not help in any way because no one takes it seriouisly......I keep a journal on and around the 3rd November last year I had a dream of a Explosion with a silhouette of a powerstation infront of it, on the 24 Febuary I dreamt of being in the middle of a very big Earthquake also being stuck inside a airport. I didn't report these anywhere..I was of the mind that no one ever listens anyway, so whats the point. A period of fustration really, and now mixed with guilt.
I could video the journal but what would that help.

Sorry

S+F op..You'll be excited at first but its also frustrating.

My theory for what its worth.... The dreamers are the lieing down cows of the world but how many people watch for that?
edit on 13-3-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join