It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that any magnetic pole shift will be because of the earth passing though the galactic EM field's "midsection" and to blame it on objects passing is absurd.

Once we're on the other side, the energies are shifted, making a mag. pole shift more likely.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

One candidate would be the newly discovered Comet
2010 X1 Elenin, which comes very close to our planet in the Fall of 2011. The comet will be so bright you can see it with the unaided eye even in a small city.

Source

Two site I have seen say Elenin arrives in the Fall of 2011. Oct-Nov 2011

From what I understand, the close pas will occur in the Fall, a separate event from the one being discussed. What this lady is saying is when Elinin passes through our ecliptic in perfect alignment with our sun on March 15th, our North pole will shift to align with the South pole of Elinin. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

Well i can only imagine the delicacy of the balance between orbits and magnetic poles, and their alignments. I wouldn't be surprised if this has some truth in it. If Elenin is big enough i don't see a reason why it couldnt happen.

Time will tell i guess.

ETA: Maybe this IS the foundation of the entire Nibiru thing?
edit on 7/2/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Not to rain on this parade,but it looks to me that Comet Elinin would lack the mass to cause a axis tilt.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Not to rain on this parade,but it looks to me that Comet Elinin would lack the mass to cause a axis tilt.

What is the mass of Elinin? I was unable to find this information...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Interesting read

I cant find the article i was really looking for, but I became aware of this comet because of it. The headline was basically, Comets trajectory readjusted. Im not sure the comet, being so new, is completly understood.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
She said the comet would be spining or rotating what happens if the comet stops spinning or rotating,
Now will the sun be effecting the comet as in going from soild to lquid gas etc... as it circles the sun, will the composition of the comet also effect the poles.

Lets say the material is one big magnet
Materials that can be magnetized, which are also the ones that are strongly attracted to a magnet, are called ferromagnetic (or ferrimagnetic). These include iron, nickel, cobalt, some alloys of rare earth metals, and some naturally occurring minerals such as lodestone. Although ferromagnetic (and ferrimagnetic) materials are the only ones attracted to a magnet strongly enough to be commonly considered magnetic, all other substances respond weakly to a magnetic field, by one of several other types of magnetism.

Ferromagnetic materials can be divided into magnetically "soft" materials like annealed iron, which can be magnetized but do not tend to stay magnetized, and magnetically "hard" materials, which do. Permanent magnets are made from "hard" ferromagnetic materials such as alnico and ferrite that are subjected to special processing in a powerful magnetic field during manufacture, to align their internal microcrystalline structure, making them very hard to demagnetize. To demagnetize a saturated magnet, a certain magnetic field must be applied, and this threshold depends on coercivity of the respective material. "Hard" materials have high coercivity, whereas "soft" materials have low coercivity.

Thinking as i go along, now if the waters were affected and pulled back where would they go? would the comet if closer to the earth or moon and fully magnetic would the water be attracted to it and lift up towards it, or does it weaken the affects of gravity and cause the water to lift up.

Is there any models one can play with as in lifting the ocean and than droping back down as to show the force?
edit on 7-2-2011 by mr20121221 because: adding content

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Not sure what to think about all these threads like the AJ thread.......But what should raise concern to your thread OP is what little information is known about Elenin.

The comet will be so bright you can see it with the unaided eye even in a small city.

Hypothetically speaking there could be all sorts of concerns and unknowns…….

Maybe Edgar Cayce actually predicted a date?

This type of information does create more questions and the possibilies of it relating to the AJ threads and the March 15th date.......

edit on 7-2-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
OK.. We have 2 NEO in recent days.. (2011 CQ1) 4th Feb and (2011 CA7) 9th.. to come..
LINK

Debris from last orbit maybe....?

Can someone post a pic of the comets orbit between us and the sun??
Remember the tail of a comet is away from the sun..

We gonna receive some kind of hairdryer effect???

Infact looking at the NEO site for this month.. Could it NOT be debris?
edit on 7/2/2011 by UKWO1Phot because: to add

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Look at the Time uncertainty on CA7... Fookin 8HRS

Now tell me they don't know sh*t..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As I post this reply, Alex Jones plans to talk about pole shift today on his live show. He will discuss this soon, in hour 2 or hour 3 of today's show.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

How would I connect to that from the UK..?

Although I wish he'd stop shouting, calm down and TALK..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

You can use AOL SHOUTcast Radio, which allows for streaming of radio shows over the Internet. They have a free app for the iPhone. I don't know if they have a PC or Mac version.

When you download SHOUTCast, search for "Alex Jones" and join the stream with the most users.

He will talk about pole shift at the bottom of this hour.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

You can use AOL SHOUTcast Radio, which allows for streaming of radio shows over the Internet. They have a free app for the iPhone. I don't know if they have a PC or Mac version.

When you download SHOUTCast, search for "Alex Jones" and join the stream with the most users.

He will talk about pole shift at the bottom of this hour.

Hmmm....that should be interesting. I wonder if he is going to address all the speculations?
Sweaty Dave just did a good job in clearing up things from his end...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Hey, thanks for posting all of the cool and informative YouTube videos.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I sure hope there's people on here who expertise in this subjects.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is he talking about getting of the grid at the mo @ 18.29 UK..live..?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well Jesus is coming back May 21. At least according to Harold Camping which I listen to but I don't believe Christ will be back that date.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by discl0sur3

Hey, thanks for posting all of the cool and informative YouTube videos.

My pleasure

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes he is. He's stalling on the pole shift talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join