It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
with due respect how is a comet so far away from the earth going to cause a pole shift. to start with it would be execerting a real small gravitational force on earth, does anyone really think that is going create pole shift and secondaly can anyone find any evidence that small gravitational forces cause large changes in magnetic feilds. we have had many comets passing in the past, some closer than elenin is predicted - none of these have caused pole shift. the bit in the video when she says the chilli earthquake moved the earth 3 degrees is wrong kaku never said that the earth moved a few inches...

kx

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Does anybody remember the Dark Knight prediction ? Was it not supposed to go down somewhere at the end of October 2011 ? Not saying that it is related to this comet but it sure is pretty spot on if I might say

Yes its the 28th October i think. There is a thread about it here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/2/11 by boo1981 because: Add link

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I just have one question, how fast is comet elenin traveling to cover such a great distance within only a few months?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 808hero
I just have one question, how fast is comet elenin traveling to cover such a great distance within only a few months?

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... it should say how fast it is going.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks boo1981, also does anyone know the position of the moon on the October dates that comet comes closest and is it possible that the comet flyby or dust tail could have any effect on the moon?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
She is getting her information from a spirit guild, she has a young infant as well. Spirt guilds are very percise, and I will heed the warning. I have had guilds speak to me and show me things, the information after some curious investigating turned out to be accurate beyond belief. I # you not! Mostly they speak in languages that is not english, sounds like native? and will take a stick and communicate with you so you understand.

Get Your family BOB's MIR's camping gear and find the hightest elevations or determine where the oceans will go or pulled.give yourself a few days to get there!

The author I mentioned volouski(sp) mentioned the native elders saying that the oceans lifted and touched the sky and fire fell from the sky and the streams and rivers boiled as people fled to the steams and were boiled alive.
wether they hid in a cave or went to high ground was never mentioned. I have to find my ole dictorany the kids had it, but I think they wrecked it, and mabe it got tossed. he thought maybe it had to be venus and never realized it was a comet.
edit on 7-2-2011 by mr20121221 because: tidbit info

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
uh, huston we have a problem.

I have indicated with a red line exactly what I think the problem, weather real or imagined, is.

make of it what you will...

ed: october should be shiny =) however october 28th for whatever reason was one of my listed dates of doom...I only have three, the day we proved global warming was a scam, a year ago...march this year and october this year...and of course 2012...
edit on 7-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

think i read 6 arc seconds .. how long is 1 arc second at a distance of 0.24AU?

One arcsecond, which is .0003 degrees at a .24 AU distance transects 115 miles.An arc second is pretty small, being 1/3600 of a degree.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by silentraptor
i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

The October 28th, 2011 flyby concerns me more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d48c4b3c4491.jpg[/atsimg]

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: D4rk kn1ght

Thats exactly what I was thinking....was the dark knight right all along?!?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is anyone realizing the psychology behind what's going on?

For some reason whether the PTB wants this, some PsyOp is behind this or some marketing firm is stirring this....this is exactly how the whole Planet X (and it's May 15th arrival 8 years ago) went down too.

So what do 'they' do once they plant the seed and attempt to perpetrate the fear 'de jour'?
They use women.
Women are usually the voice-of-reason and don't 'normally' incite fear-mongering.
So now we have this calm female YouTuber who is kind enough to share with you the 'cause' for this up and coming catastrophe.

This is a typical reverse psychology PSYCH-OUT.

I gotta tell you, I have lost a tremendous amount of respect for this site/users this weekend.

And before I get a bunch of rebuttals reminding me that I too, start less-than-positive threads which I do but they're more actual (live-time), not hypothetical.... I have never egged on a prediction like what I see happening now.

But it's very disappointing and it makes me wonder the true demographics on ATS because from what I saw this weekend, it felt like recess for a bunch of ADHD students at an elementary school.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by check_himu
And dark nighht also predicted that the end tiems might be oct 28, 2011 rather than 2012.

I think that date has more credibility then March 15. But time will tell .. right?
Wish DarkNight were still around to ask more questions ...

Edited to add ... I went back to reread some of his stuff.
ats thread
He said this ...

Every one apparently is going to see this chain of events play out in the sky

Comet ... Bettleguise going Nova and causing two 'suns' ... pole shift ... etc ... could be.
Yep .. I'd look more to Oct 28 I think.

edit on 2/7/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Does anyone find that the lack of any information about this a bit odd? There is a lot that we do not know about the things out there, but if we can land something the size of a small car on Mars(considering the dynamics in doing so) then the lack of info on Elenin does not fit. Really? We can see it but cannot tell where it is headed, but we can track and predict an impact of a comet into Jupiter? Something is missing. We know it is heading this direction but we cannot see it? Cant determine the size of it? Hubble can not be retasked to take a pic? Things do not add up here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

On the site you linked to, there are 2 objects passing close to earth on the 9th. one of which(2011 ca7) is only.3 LD away.

Now that is close! It's a good thing it is so small.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Zona because: content

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Yes. There is very less information. And the strange thing is that, I can't find it's size anywhere. The wikipedia page lists many details, but says nothing about the size.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Interesting to note that today there is a meeting at the US State Dept in which nearly all US Ambassadors from almost all 260 US Embassies (over 180 countries).
______beforeitsnews/story/399/615/All_Ambassadors_Called_Back_to_Washington.html

To discuss what? Comet? Pole Shift? Financial Crisis? The Chinese? Abnormal weather? Mass animal deaths? Egypt? Wikileaks? Or who knows what...

Since a meeting of this magnitude has supposedly never happened before, it doesn't take a genius to realize that it could be something big. You don't fly ambassadors to DC from over 180 countries to merely talk about the weather... or do you?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I hate to say it But I agreed with Oct 28 2011 being the real end date of the Mayan caalendar, and that the PTB were trying to give us the wrong end date. My thread was in April last year, and it was basically left to die.

ATS Thread

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
anybody ponder the idea that it's a cover story? TPTB use tech to "push" the probability of a pole shift in any direction they choose, perhaps march. 15th....it would be quite a coincidence. i too agree that this comet is unlikely to cause a pole shift, but i can see "they" using it as a cover for the masses, when in reality the pole shift is "provoked" by TPTB..

i've encountered soooo many synchronicities relating to all this new information regarding this supposed pole shift. the sychronicities are kinda scary, never experienced them on this sort of level before...makes me seriously consider the scenario and what i would do...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
HOKAY 2 fails off the bat:
Michio kaku said the earth shifted "3 INCHES" off axis

not three degrees as claimed by the girl in the second video.( although thatds pretty shocking weareall still here.and the Lombardi trophy is back home; so all is right with the world again.). Changing the period of rotation by: 1.26microseconds
and the sun is 93million miles away from earth (Mrs. Costello's 2nd grade science class) not149million.
which means its a typically alarmist internet thread.Of speculation on mis informatioin.
edit on 7-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
let me see if I got this right ...

So some members of the ATS community are linking this supposed call to the AJ show by a supposed whistle blower of white house origins, about a possible pole shift.... to this now Boobtuber on Prozac, Ritalin, Luvox, or Paxil, who's had this information relaid to her in a vision by an Angel with a stick writing in the sand

Therefore validating the supposed call to the AJ show

perhaps I need to be on Psychotropic's as well

it appears every1 has checked out for a couple days....

i agree with HumanAlien on this 1

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
this where I assume she investigated as to her vision trying to get ahold of her as well
edit on 7-2-2011 by

edit on 7-2-2011 by mr20121221 because: (no reason given)

they get into a bit tech stuff
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join