It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Okay, I think this is what the connection is to March 15th.

On this date Comet Elenin lines up perfectly with the Earth and Sun. Perhaps the "concern" is that this alignment is going to cause some gravitational or magnetic pull on the Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b245a0f2630b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The gal's material sources, rather, probably the interpretation she gives of it is wrong. The first image she gives with the white background with the comet coming in from the lower left side of Earth's orbit and by March it having taken up an orbit that is to he on the exact opposite side of the Sun simply is wrong

. Even if it were to defy conventional astrophysics and wind up in such an orbit, there is absolutely no way that could be known at this time. I'm going to assume she simply has gotten her perihelion and aphelion positions off 180 degrees.

I'll not delve into her electrical aspect except to say that for a little comet to have enough of a electrical charge to greatly effect the Earth as it passes millions of miles away at its closes approach is somewhat like saying the battery in your car will cause major disruptions inside a electrical power plant as you drive by.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

according to this website
the closest elenin will get to us is this;
oct. 16 2011 8:54
Data; 0.24 AU 23 km/s
0.24 AU (Astronomical Unit) is about 35.903.520 km from earth
the moon is 0.0027 AU /405.696km just to compare

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by Kaleob
Look at Oct. 15th...
To me it seems more plausible to have some sort of effect on this date rather than in March..
Unless I'm looking at this wrong.

Strange. That coincides with another theory that the Mayan calander actually ends in Oct...the 28th to be exact.

Im thinking this is the hype of Planet X
I cross referenced with Mayan, If this comet was the beginning of their calendar, it would come back every 394 yrs, yet back in 1616ad this comet was only just coming in from outside of Pluto. So I suspect that this is the supposed 3600yr cycle....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Okay, I think this is what the connection is to March 15th.

On this date Comet Elenin lines up perfectly with the Earth and Sun. Perhaps the "concern" is that this alignment is going to cause some gravitational or magnetic pull on the Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b245a0f2630b.gif[/atsimg]

you are looking at that image on the 'y' axis !
no way on this little blue rock that it lines up with the sun & earth on the 'x' axis due to the comet on an elliptical orbit.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good thread OP.

So, it will come much close to earth in october. And dark nighht also predicted that the end tiems might be oct 28, 2011 rather than 2012. So, can any expert in this field comment on the effects of it passing through so near. And it's orbit is being recalculated for a long time(as I read in another thread), and it has been changed from 8.8 au minimum to 0.2 minimum. So, is it possible that changes will point to collision? Isn't it funny that we never hear about these things in newspaper or tv media?

So, my question is that, it is possible that the end date isn't 21/12/2012 but 28/10/2011?
edit on 7-2-2011 by check_himu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I have researched this to here is what I have.

NEO Earth Close Approaches

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Quite interesting

Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
October 15-24 is prime time!

Disregard this whole March 15th deal. Disinfo to throw everyone off of the Oct. 28th date. Pure genious by TPTB.

There should be no more discussion on March 15 when clearly the Middle to the End of October 2011 is a huge WOW factor.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i dont like this, im getting a false panic vibe. The more panic, the more sales. The more excuse to build up FEMA camps too. I think paranoid delusions are being spread around to gain power for a specific time of engineered upheavel matching some natural disaster, perhaps the disaster will be engineered as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If you're here for the doomsday hype great, if you are really interested in Comet Elenin, you guys really need to read the Comet Elenin is coming thread. It has heaps of info and lots of input.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

She goes on about how the government are performing things on her (maybe its them :lol
. I think this is just some crazy girl who is putting 1+1 together and getting 50,000.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
For what it is worth, it appears that the Comet will cross Earth's orbital path on about October 23rd.

Earth should pass through whatever portion of the Comet's tail is left in our path, on or about November 3rd.

This might mean that we would get to witness a fairly interesting "meteor shower" at about this time...as we do at other times of the year when we pass through similar Comet debris.

Please note...I am not suggesting anything dire here. Comet tail fragments are typically very small and will completely and safely burn up when they come into contact with the Earth's atmosphere.

But we might get a very cool light show!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seems strange the facebook rumor about shutting down on March 15 clogging the search engines for "March 15" after reading about this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by silentraptor
i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

The first time I went there I saw the diagram now when I go there it says ERROR. ???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by check_himu
Isn't it funny that we never hear about these things in newspaper or tv media?

Not really. They're mostly owned by the elite, who clearly don't seem to give much of a crap about us.

Originally posted by mobiusmale
But we might get a very cool light show!

I hope so, some of us will probably be pretty freaked out nearer the time, it's the least Elenin can do for us in return.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Hey thanks. Looking at the digram I don't see how it could possibly have a effect on Earth in March however later might be different.

The only thing I can imagine with an alignment like that is the magnetic effect. For example, if the Sun is "pushing" the Earth while Elinin is "pulling" it, it could affect the Earth that way.
edit on 7/2/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silentraptor

Take a look at October 18 2011

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Like Puterman and Zenius have both said, take a look at Puterman's thread. Link in my signature (Comet Elinin)
There is an abundance of information/speculation/religious and lots more.

Also like a couple of other posters have stated, there will be NO affect from Elenin on the gravity/poles of Earth. We don't even know the size of it yet so this is just silly.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Please note although this comet is predicted to pass close the changing variations of the sun cannot be accounted for,Ergo as the sun is emitting solar flares if a solar flare emits on its trajectory approach to earth then ..SMACK.
Sorry now the reason for preparedness.,simple observation,a strong solar wind will/may change that trajectory.,interesting months ahead.
Please oh please don`t go viral...I don`t want men in black at my door,although its in all likelihood true.
i`m feeling itchy now

edit on 7-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Does anybody remember the Dark Knight prediction ? Was it not supposed to go down somewhere at the end of October 2011 ? Not saying that it is related to this comet but it sure is pretty spot on if I might say

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join