It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spirit of '76, and the New American Revolution of 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Do you mean the Weishauptian spirit of 1776 or the Washington Spirit of 1776? Two great occult workings happened at that time, how shall we separate the two?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh, and here's another one. " The American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." He was a very well respected older man.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I might as well embed a video of his. Hope you enjoy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by coolmanmike

Yea, you do need to say more, you need to stop listening to dead comedians and listen instead to reason.

Shooting your fellow Americans whether they be civilians, police, military, or politicians isn't going to solve anything. I understand that you haven't said as such. However, I still believe in our Constitution, and I believe that with positive peaceful political efforts on the parts of all Americans, then we can indeed change this country for the better.

While I did find George Carlin funny, I believe in our Constitution, and I believe that with a strong peaceful and real movement of the people, we can oust those within our government that line their own pockets with cash instead of doing the work of the American people.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I believe our problems within this country began with centralized banking and when the Federal Reserve moved in, it only got worse. We need to protest, yes in a peaceful manner, against the FED. There are 35 or so Federal Reserve Banks countrywide. Everyone could virtually participate. There is no violence in this. Protesting peacefully would be heard louder than a simple cast of the vote. Why not excercise all of our rights?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you are a part of facebook, I have created a page called: "Protest the FED". Feel free to join and may we begin to get something organized.

Protest the FED

edit on 6-2-2011 by coolmanmike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the2people

I can see a problem.

Majority of US citizens probably don't know that the FED is privately owned by "the freaks who are ruining OUR world all so there pockets are brimming."

I have asked people here in Australia and everyone of them thought the Gov't owned and ran the FED until I informed of the truth.

So do enough people know who runs the FED to get this revolution going?

And how much worse do things have to get before the revolution starts?

Ive tried explaining to people that the FED is indeed a private bank and not part of the government. The majority will sit there and argue with me until theyre blue in the face refusing to even read anything I place before them.

Thank you to whoever posted the GC video above. Please for the love of god listen to what that man in the video says. He's right on every single point he makes and nobody cares.
edit on 6-2-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm a Brit so I should exhibit that knee jerk reaction to mere mention of the American Revolution, but of course, I'm not going to as most Americans don't realise that the king and his government were treating us Brits just as bad as he was treating those in America! Then consider that an awful lot of Brits had settled on the American continent and you realise that this could be considered a second English, or British, revolution... Then again, consider that the last great battle, Yorktown, was one freemason, Cornwallis, handing over power to another freemason, Washington, and you realise that this was really the creation of Francis bacons New Atlantis... A new masonic controlled superpower.
However, the revolution is now long overdue, not just in America, but everywhere! People are beginning to wake up and realise that we are all slaves who work for a pittance, pay most of it back in direct and indirect taxes, then spend whats left on inflated fuel just so we can survive and live. Europe is already a ticking time bomb ready to explode. The Uk will go off in March or April...where is America?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

This is the kind of message I've been desperately trying to find others to help me spread. I live out in Olathe man, so any protests you wanna organize I'm with you 100%. Joining the facebook group now.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
>>> this could be considered a second English, or British, revolution...

>>> creation of Francis bacons New Atlantis... A new masonic controlled superpower.

Good points. I snipped your post for clarity.

To point #1 yes that's a fair way of looking at it, because really all minds were attached to the idea of American colony revolution due to what would surely be the establishment of a new pieces of eight coin, which in fact did happen, so there was great desire in that age of piracy, to either subdue or promote as discreet, that new idea. This is where Weishaupt is perfectly positioned for his temple foundation stone to be set.

To point #2 I have read The New Atlantis, and I think you are of course onto something true here, but it really is a funny little book. It really seems to be some blueprint for the notion that when discoverers find the new world, they'll find the natives to be from europe, back in the old days. I will dig out my copy of it for analysis here.

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
However, the revolution is now long overdue, not just in America, but everywhere! People are beginning to wake up and realise that we are all slaves who work for a pittance, pay most of it back in direct and indirect taxes, then spend whats left on inflated fuel just so we can survive and live. Europe is already a ticking time bomb ready to explode. The Uk will go off in March or April...where is America?

My friend, here is the answer:

The Internet.

That's the whole key. Global communication via the Internet makes countries, nations, rulers, etc, all obsolete. The mouse that roared, is the mouse in your own hand.

As for revolution, I think the only solutions would be as follows:

1: eliminate 50% or more of the law code, across all strata of society.

2: complete debt forgiveness immediately. Holders of debt will lose their skirts, this will be paid back by them getting the first chance to employ the new (and overnight) debt-free worker class. I mean this: If debt forgivness globally mean that the corporate titans will suffer huge losses(? not sure if it means this?) then there must be a way for these to be sustained so that it's not just like some Atlas Shrugged sort of malicious-collapsing which is then engaged. No we must strengthen the pillars even as we ask them to forgive all debt globally. Many top tier parties will not be able to merge with this modality.

3: Introduce the Judges, along the lines of Judge Dredd nightmare scenario. I mean this: The Judge Dredd series of films shows the worst case scenario for humanity: Completely militarized pyramid based rule of society with on-site judge/jury/executioner type soldiers. Now I ask you to compare the Judges with the Jedi of the Star Wars mythos. Do you see the stark contrast between how a street-level judge can exist? You must agree that when Ben Kenobi slices a man's arm off in a bar, it is not much different than when Judge Dredd blows up a man's vehicle due to flaunting the PD. Seriously, what I am saying is that if you think long and hard about this, then it behooves us to bring in the Jedi, and make sure that it never becomes like Judge Dredd. Also please note that both films invoke the question of cloning. Both powers at the top of both films want to bring in human clones. Both intend good and are actually the vehicle for evil. I am saying that this future, of the street level justice, will come about anyway, so with the above two points, we can still maintain order by producing a manifestation of this type of enforcer. BUT it must be guided by the people, it musn't be a for profit corporation, because both Jedi and Judge are to themselves, most righteous, and this means that Mammon doesn't matter to them, they are above it, they have the capstone sort of authority due to their purity, as it were. These three points would only be a start, you'd probably also have to introduce the biblical "cities of refuge" concept again so that people could flee the avengers, you have to maintain order in a scenario where the collapsors of the thing have great interest to see it come down.

Essentially the further analogy is to consider that a thing moving has mass. Like say, a Bugatti headed at 100mph toward a cliff. I am saying that each second that you consider your options, you lose options. So what I describe above, are simply ways to shift the mass of this heavy thing, in such a quick and shocking way, that the mass will be ready to respond either to right or left. But the people steering this car, really don't have any ideas as they are owned by the Palpatine-type of thinking, they seek a strong man, an Emperor, to guide them. That sort of thinking, of needing a strong man rather than to make hard choices yourself, is always doomed to neverending revolution culminating in ever greater tyrants, as our history has shown. I hear Napolean was gonna hide in Louisiana? That woulda been a hoot!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
UNITY

No way could a conventional "armed" revolution ever succeed inside the U.S.
The population is so polarized against itself that the real struggle would come when you try to create unity. Look at the small example of the current situation in Egypt. Sure there are peaceful protests...until the opposing viewpoint is introduced, then what? civil war? So far the egyptians have managed to refrain from this (barely) which is a hopeful sign at best.
Unfortunately i have very little faith in a popular uprising in America. For the past 10 years i have talked to many people about a "revolution" with many ideas presented from all walks of life.
My question here is:

Whos revolution are you fighting?
Would you give up some of your beleifs to support someone elses?
Would they do the same for you?

I have found that not many people would give up thier beleifs on such matters. There are those in this country whos idea of revolution lay in stark contrast to some of the ideas presented here. Then there are those who beleive that thier revolution is against the very people who want to revolt, even if the reasons are valid.
It has been said here that some would want to revolt against the "FED", ok great im all for it (joining facebook campaign :up
but why not just use our political system to enact those changes (rhetorical question).
Surely if you can be motivated enough to start "recruiting" people to this cause you would not need to resort to such dibilitating acts as not paying your taxes, you could just vote....
Ok i personnaly dont beleive that voting does a bit of good..., politicians lie, power corrupts, certain "powers" ARE in place however...
I also beleive that it is through political action in this manner that will have the greatest effect. Imagine when the country is united and decides to make a change such as that and they are then met with resistance by the "powers" in place to prevent that change, that is where the revolution lay...

Do not fool yourselves into thinking that armed insurrection will make any changes for the better either. history has shown too many times the failures of violence even in the light of victory.
We are here now discussing a perfect example. Even if "we the people" didnt choose to begin a revolution with violent intent, there (were) are those that will still revert to violence when confronted with....seemingly, no other option.

Unity, that is the true power and intent of "MY" revolution, i know some of you may see that as the acceptance of the "NWO" but remember, there are two sides to every coin.

What if the the new world order was our creating, what if we (HUMANITY) were the ones shaping the direction of a global community.

( side note: the current "popular" conceptualization of the "NWO" does not sit well with me but what are the greater intents behind any "revolution"? to me it would only make sence if that revolution was held with the intent of bringing poeple together and creating unity and peace, otherwise there is no point other than blind disobedience to other...greater truths...IMO)

A house divided can not stand, we must unite as ONE people, globally if ever there is to be a lasting peace on this planet. Some of say that you are willing to risk life and limb to make your country better but that , to me is a fools remark. Though i used to be of the same line of thought i have come to realize that there are other sacrifices we can make and the risking of life and limb is far from neccessary.

I know to many, it may seem that there is no other option but to resort to violence, but that is the only way that the TPTB will ever be able to cement thier power over us, until that point the future is still ours, find peace and live with it carry it with you always and stay true to its nature and you will never truly fail in your endevours.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I personally believe that hitting all on one front is the only thing that will suffice for change. We can oust the president 100 times over, but the only thing that this will accomplish is placing a new puppet on the helm while the rest of the machine runs wild. Honestly, the entire government needs to be removed and reelected, minus the regulations and restrictions that are placed upon the common man to participate in government.

You should not need to be a part of a wealthy class or a dominant party in order to be eligible for election, and for being placed on a ballot. To say that this is the case now, means that you are blind to the reality of the modern election process.

As far as what would "spark" the attention of the American people, well that is a situation that is best kept secret until a need to know basis. Put it this way, America is based off of symbols that represent the things that the country is supposed to be about. There are many symbols of this type in the country. If one of these symbols were to be destroyed, with a clear cut reason as to why and a clear cut responsible party, perhaps the people would open their eyes a little farther.

As mentioned in all guerilla warfare manuals, it is also required to cut off access to the luxuries of the people so that they will actually pay attention to world around them. Things such as cable and internet, and even electricity (as long as it is not in winter months), will force people to avert their eyes from the distractions that keep them so grounded.

This of course, is all hypothetical. Simply my two sense on how to make a revolution work and succeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolmanmike
If you are a part of facebook, I have created a page called: "Protest the FED". Feel free to join and may we begin to get something organized.

Protest the FED

edit on 6-2-2011 by coolmanmike because: (no reason given)

Seriously....
you want to start all this with 30 minutes of animated speculation, are you trying to recruit children...
why not post some "actual" proof, some quotes or articles from commonly accepted sources or something...
no wonder no one takes these things seriously...

Did not join.
yet...
edit on 6-2-2011 by RadicalRebel because: added "yet" comment to indicate that i have not been completely turned off of this, will monitor situation

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

In my opinion, the best way to abolish the Fed would be protesting nation wide to gain support for a legislative bill for our country's currency to be printed by our own government, thus eliminating any more interest to the federal reserve.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

actions like that are welcome, let me know when (hopefully soon) and where
ill be there!

Ideas like this are viable in that they provide an opportunity and platform for national/international financial reform.
I could see how actions like this could appeal to many many many many people.
But to get people involved there NEEDS to be viable information source and facts that the average joe, who only wants to feed and house his family, can accept and understand.
Considering that is the way it was intended in the constitution it should not be very difficult to do.

it is my understanding that attempting to organize an event/events like this is against the policies of ATS, where then would be a good place to organize where people would feel comfortable not being labeled conspirators or traitors. It seems to me that a public forum such as this would be an ideal place for organizing as there are records of conversations and public transparency that people would not have at say...a barroom meeting or even in someones private home...a shame really but hey it is what it is

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
reply to post by Plugged

But to get people involved there NEEDS to be viable information source and facts that the average joe, who only wants to feed and house his family, can accept and understand.
Considering that is the way it was intended in the constitution it should not be very difficult to do.

Voila! and that perfect source has already been given to us...
The American Dream

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plugged

reply to post by Plugged

Voila! and that perfect source has already been given to us...

ummm no....

But to get people involved there NEEDS to be viable information source and facts

let me rephrase that...
"But to get people involved there needs to be a Viable information source and facts"

in other words there would have to be some irrefutable evidence that people can look at and say "HEY...WTF!"

sorry but the cartoon just does not add any credibilty to the cause, quite the opposite in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

It's a great tool though for educating the "average joe" about the basics of how the fed works, encouraging the viewer to look further into the topic, and alludes to what we steps we can take to start dismantling it. Please point out specifically what information isn't accurate so we can establish what is true.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Plugged because: adding a fragment

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
THISreply to post by Plugged

im not saying the information isnt accurate, im just saying there is better info out there to present to people than that, what about this...

"Viable information"

or this

or this,

or this...*sigh*

and thats only if THIS is not enough for you....

Please people try to understand that this is a serious matter and no amount of animation is going to catch the attention of people and persuade them to join a cause of this magnitued.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
America is eploiting the Nations of the world. We can no longer afford to allow the military and corporate powers of America.

Declaration of Independence; 1776

Selected quotes:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

All the men of this world are equal, not just all Americans.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

For all mankind!

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

Not just in America, but throughout the entire world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
[uuHe has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

If you can;t figure out the connections between the underlined passages of this text and the current American Government both here in America, and to the rest of the world. The masses of America won't revolt because they are not being exploited and oppressed by the government. Most countries around the world are dependent on America intervention via banks, military, infrastructure. The American Elite exploit the people of the world, and herd the sheep of America.

the American Revolution will not be faught in the name of the American, but instead it will be fought under the banner of Mankind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join