It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I am someone who really 'goes by their feelings' on things........
Example: the Jerusalem Dome of the Rock UFO, I think that is a hologram. Could very well be Project Bluebeam showing her colors, and I am leaning that way about that topic......it just does NOT 'feel real' to me even though there are several different vids of the same thing, I think they are all filming a hologram.

but !!THIS!! topic right here is giving me the heebie jeebies like nothing else.
I don't know what these creepy feelings are meaning for sure, as if it is the real deal or not........but I am starting to think about a little vacation and taking my son out of school on the13th and just blowing town for a few days and heading for the hills........

This is REALLY creeping me out..............................just sayin

edit on 5-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hold on just a second here.

How would anyone be able to predict exactly which date the poles of the earth will "shift"?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

How would anyone be able to predict exactly which date the poles of the earth will "shift"?

Oh GOOD question.............

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Does anyone have a membership at the prison planet forum and if so, would you be able to post relevant discussions links here? People must be saying something in regards to this or otherwise corroborating this david guys story. It bothers me that someone would disguise there voice and call in rather than leak some audio and video out onto the torrent sites, rapidshares, usenets e.c.t where little can be done to keep it from going viral. Amateurs would use youtube...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse
Mr. Wendel and Mr. Turk,

I appreciate your effort but thats not the video.

Mr. Wendel in the video you posted he references 'another video which went viral' where he is conveying what the lady said about pole shift.

Mr. Turk that video is about inflation and not about a caller who called in and conveyed info about pole shift. Is the 'viral video' available? (Cant be that viral if no one can find it...)
However Turk the other thread DOES say it is the video so Ill go with it. Thanks. Thank you very much.
edit on 5-2-2011 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Using and observing data hat you can't obtain? That really is the only answer.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I guess if they were the ones causing the shift they would, but is that really something they could do? The only other thing I could think of would be if it were to be caused by some kind of near orbit object that they knew about, but again is it possible that an object could cause this? Other than that, they couldn't know I wouldn't think.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thank you again for those that brought us not up to speed up to speed.

So now that Ive heard the video...wayyyyy too soon to make any snap judgements. Some anon caller claiming to be a gov employee and assuming he actually heard it correctly is too little to make such a big deal. Maybe David got arrested. Why we dont know. Maybe he got lucky and did hit the nail on the head.

At this point no where enough info to corroborate or to fully believe. Waiting for instructions from alpha centauri. Gorgazon out.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Re the video above and how godlikeproductions is down. Its been down since 2008 according to wayback machine.

Anyway here is the link to the old archived pages:

www.godlikeproductions.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">godlikeproductions

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey the other day after I had been on here I went on face book and I got a message saying someone had accessed my account in the the us but I live in Britan ? Tptb?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i have a thread abouth this here , has anyone found the audio of the caller that david speaks about or are you guys just as clueless

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Can this be deleted by a Mod we already have a topic on this going..... 35 flags for a repeat topic?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I've been asking the same question for 20 pages on here and no one wants to bite.

It's crazy. First to put out such garbage and worse, people believing it without thinking it through.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I've been asking the same question for 20 pages on here and no one wants to bite.

It's crazy. First to put out such garbage and worse, people believing it without thinking it through.

you mean like the garbage that comes out of your mouth like your threads? lmao look at your own thread titles
before you go dissn someone eles's thread mr chemtrail mr tampa airport omg shutup lmao

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Can this be deleted by a Mod we already have a topic on this going..... 35 flags for a repeat topic?

A topic where the guy had been arrested? Link please? Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i am the op of the first thread topic on this
and i say let this thread stay the more minds the better on this mystery that
just might be the most important investigation ever. good luck to this thread

thwo threads are better than one

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

www.abovetopsecret.com...

please read the whole topic we are grabbing info as it comes.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Exactly and we should all be focusing our efforts in 1 thread not 2 and working together in one on the whole entire thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Does anyone have a membership at the prison planet forum and if so, would you be able to post relevant discussions links here? People must be saying something in regards to this or otherwise corroborating this david guys story. It bothers me that someone would disguise there voice and call in rather than leak some audio and video out onto the torrent sites, rapidshares, usenets e.c.t where little can be done to keep it from going viral. Amateurs would use youtube...

Honestly, it all hinges on David. Lets assume that David is a bit disturbed add that to reports that the independent tapes made of the actual show, reportedly, didn't include the woman's call at all. Thus we have a whole non-issue except for David going off the deep end. His getting arrested is simply another flag against his play. From the looks of the background, of David's second video I saw here on ATS last night, I would say that he lives in New Jersey, was not oversea (joke!) and snuck outside to make the video so his wife wouldn't see him do it. Does that make too much sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join