David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A few things here....

#1 The "viral" video is one of the two linked by myself or Mr Turk. Those are the only videos available and they are all based on a caller to the Alex ones show, which very few have actually heard.

#2. This is not actually a duplicate thread. This thread is supposed to be more about David being arrested and not the actual prediction being made. So with THAT is mind I have to ask, where is the evidence that David has been arrested by any Federal Agency? I have been following the other train wreck of a thread and everyone is still asking where outside the US does David live. So no one knows where he lives but we suddenly know he was arrested?

#3. This is more of a warning for you guy. This thread is already headed down the same path as the previous thread and if we do not get away from the speculation and get to the actual facts, this thread will quickly become a train wreck as well.

So what are the facts?

A: We need an audio file of this phone call to the Alex ones show.

B) We need some kind of evidence that supports the conclusion that David was arrested.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
if you guys find the audio of the female
post on my thread, and well do the same
if this gets proven false do the same and we
will also post here lets work together, dont mind
human alien , now that there are 2 threads he wont be
able to keep up, so just do your thing, good luck

ps human go start a chemtrail thread i hear that gov website thread
may have proven your chemtrail government poisoning us theroy wrong

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Hold on just a second here.

How would anyone be able to predict exactly which date the poles of the earth will "shift"?

DING DING DING!!!!! WINNER!!

This is like predicting earthquakes and volcanoes - seriously? HOW can something that has not ever been seen before, or experienced before - (with records), come to be predicted on an exact date?

Yeesh - at least it feels like I home again at GLP....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizastrous

This was stated like 45times in the other post. Human_Alien asked about it and no one would answer him or they would bash him. Its pretty childish.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
but yet human has threads about poles shifting at tamps airport lmao
but he dont believe it now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

WHO CARES WHAT THREADS HE HAS POSTED! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR THREAD STOP BEING BIAS AND BE MATURE AND GROW UP! Thank you. I typed in caps because maybe you will read it then.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
i am the op of the first thread topic on this
and i say let this thread stay the more minds the better on this mystery that
just might be the most important investigation ever. good luck to this thread

thwo threads are better than one

Man is THAT the spirit or what
I completely agree and seriously not as a result of me being the thread starter as I honestly am not a regular when it comes to starting threads on here because I one am not that good at it, and 2nd I much rather read threads started by those that are better. I addressed the fact that there had been another thread started on this on provided a link to it so that others were aware and could go to it for additional info as well, as well as acknowledge the OP of that thread as well

It boggles me as to how we can still get those that rather than support the info (info that should this turn out true could have the most dire consequences) choose to feel obliged to say the crap that they say....I mean why on earth would motivate people to say that instead of making a useful contribution that could benefit say....those that didn't catch the other thread (as was in the case here where we had posters thank for this thread because they were late getting in on it) just choose to do nothing but bitch about it?

And here we have the OP from the 1st thread regarding this topic supporting the info getting out!! Oh well nancy boys will always be nancy boys lol. Thanks again and please contribute anything that you might feel will be helpful that exists on your thread to this one so that we can ensure as much useful info gets out as possible until we can either confirm or debunk. Thanks again

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

*edit to add* i'm pretty sure thats a lame quote from stigmata lol
edit on 5-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

Actually the movie sort of "condensed" the message from the Gospel of Thomas, which is part of the non-canonical sayings-gospel discovered near Nag Hammadi, Egypt.

Great info on the Gospel of Thomas here: www.gnosis.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

This thread is not about Alien so can we give it a rest?

This thread is not about Alien's question, which no one has been able to answer.

This thread needs one of two things, and thats it.

A) An audio file of the women who called into teh Alex Jones show, who attempted to disguise her voice, claimed to work at the White House, and discusses Pole Shift.

B) ANy evidence that David was arrested by a Federal Agency due to him attempting to shed light on this subject.

If it does not fall into one of those two areas, you are quite frankly off topic

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Jophiel

WHO CARES WHAT THREADS HE HAS POSTED! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR THREAD STOP BEING BIAS AND BE MATURE AND GROW UP! Thank you. I typed in caps because maybe you will read it then.

Wow lol okay your true intentions seem to be coming out lol. Do we need to put you in the corner for a time out?

Okay seriously now this is important please please let us keep on topic. You sir obviously have made it clear that you have absolutely nothing of importance to contribute that could be of any benefit to those that are here in search of answers, so please leave? Mods could we get an assist here please? Thank you

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizastrous

How would anyone be able to predict exactly which date the poles of the earth will "shift"?

DING DING DING!!!!! WINNER!!

This is like predicting earthquakes and volcanoes - seriously? HOW can something that has not ever been seen before, or experienced before - (with records), come to be predicted on an exact date?

Yeesh - at least it feels like I home again at GLP....

From reading all posts it seems that the supposed woman caller said "Mid March" NOT an exact date..
Others have assumed that to be March 15th and carried that on..

That's how threads seem to go..Facts get twisted...

But surely someone on the internet recorded the call if it actually happened..

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

This thread is not about Alien so can we give it a rest?

This thread is not about Alien's question, which no one has been able to answer.

This thread needs one of two things, and thats it.

A) An audio file of the women who called into teh Alex Jones show, who attempted to disguise her voice, claimed to work at the White House, and discusses Pole Shift.

B) ANy evidence that David was arrested by a Federal Agency due to him attempting to shed light on this subject.

If it does not fall into one of those two areas, you are quite frankly off topic

QFT thank you. I concur 100% as I am still searching/waiting for any new info to add. People this could affect the entire globe. PLEASE stay on topic and ignore the trolls/gov disinfo that wish to derail us.

NT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I disagree, what the poster who is typing in caps is saying is 100% correct. The other thread on this topic is a complete train wreck. It has become a train wreck cause of the same thing we are already seeing here. I have no idea what it is about these types of threads that really turns what is usually intelligent people into complete morons.

I would also like to add, for those who keep mentioning that you get a "feeling" as you go over the information. You are just adding to the fear, stop it. I admit, this is a scary topic. If there were to be a physical pole shift, I would be dead. My family dead. My friends dead. My farm in farmville, dead and wilted, but a "feeling" means nothing. Go back to the "Nuclear Attack in 3 days" thread and see how many people said that exact same thing and guess what? There was no nuclear attack. The Simpson's cartoon was wrong and that "feeling" is just simple paranoia. Your mind can be your best friend or it can be an enemy. You can psych yourself out, it happens to the best of them.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This and the other thread made me recall what I hear on the radio this morning.

March 19th Snow Storm!!!

March is sounding interesting.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

A very valid question indeed. The first thing that pops into my mind is Dead Reckoning. During my 20 years US Navy I performed navigation as just one of my duties while assigned to a ship in the fleet. While doing navigation, fixes (in open ocean) would be taken every 30 minutes and our position would be plotted. The standard called for two additional ESTIMATED POSITIONS (DR'd) out to account for where we would be at in the next hour.

What would be needed in order to DR out? Basically the course and speed along with time (time+speed=distance) would be all that was needed in order to get a "good estimation" of where we would be at at any given time. Now how does this apply here? You all would be correct that we have no historical data of when this happened last exactly BUT one thing they (TPTB/Gov agencies) do have is a good historical analysis of how far the poles have been moving at what rate of speed for the last few decades, and correct me if I am wrong but it has been stated that in the last 10 years or so it has picked up a good amount of speed/covered quite a bit more distance then years prior.

So what do we have here folks? Using a past historical analysis of speed of shift over how much distance that in turn will give you an estimated time (speed+distance=time), and if I also recall I believe scientists stated that there was a "point of no return" as in once the poles reached a certain amount of degrees then they would automatically flip, as in no turning back.

So YES unfortunately I do believe that it is possible to know a date, or an approximate date if you will

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I disagree, what the poster who is typing in caps is saying is 100% correct. The other thread on this topic is a complete train wreck. It has become a train wreck cause of the same thing we are already seeing here. I have no idea what it is about these types of threads that really turns what is usually intelligent people into complete morons.

Train wreck? You mean like what you and the poster that you are trying to defend right now are trying to do to this thread? I have a solution for you...no one forced you to come in and read/reply to this topic, and last time I checked ATS literally has THOUSANDS of threads/topics for its membership to view. Go find one of those that is more your taste

Oh and please take the poster you are attempting to defend with ya will ya please? K thx

NT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a pole shift wont happen overnight so dont worry about it

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

but yet human has threads about poles shifting at tamps airport lmao
but he dont believe it now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Human Alien is a respected member of ATS. Yes, he has threads on poles shifting, UFOs and the like - that is what ATS is about. What you are failing to mention, or look into is the fact that no evidence exists that solidifies your case/thread.

H.A. never makes claims that predictions will come to pass, and just posts information for people to figure out. H.A. also investigates wild claims along side the rest of us. We want the truth, and to get it sometimes we have to sort through the mess and disinformation.

What people need to do is actually research things instead of taking them at face value. How can people prove something true without proof?

Until I see some evidence, I have to say (even though I helped you with some things in your thread) that it sounds like this could be a hoax. I bet Dave is sitting back right now patting himself on the back because he had his internet 15 minutes of fame. I have been around for quite some time - and I can promise you that if this is a hoax, you will soon see David come back into the lime light and explain some odd government activities are preventing him from speaking. I called it - remember what I said... he will be back.

Unless there is proof that he has been arrested, I must say that I think this is all false.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

I guess if they were the ones causing the shift they would, but is that really something they could do? The only other thing I could think of would be if it were to be caused by some kind of near orbit object that they knew about, but again is it possible that an object could cause this? Other than that, they couldn't know I wouldn't think.

Or the elite powers that be working hand and hand with aliens know they would complete the polar shift for the take over of the planet. ^Y^

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Train wreck? You mean like what you and the poster that you are trying to defend right now are trying to do to this thread? I have a solution for you...no one forced you to come in and read/reply to this topic, and last time I checked ATS literally has THOUSANDS of threads/topics for its membership to view. Go find one of those that is more your taste

Oh and please take the poster you are attempting to defend with ya will ya please? K thx

NT

I didnt realize trying to keep people on topic and sticking to actual facts means I am turning this thread into a train wreck.

However, I am going to take your advice. It is time I leave. ATS has now become a pool if idiocy. There are two kind of people in this world. Those who parrot information and those who go out and actually find it and research it. Obviously you are content with parroting information that you are not sure is even accurate and you support others who do as well. Myself? I rather deal in facts. In any event, feel free to act like the ass you clearly are and continue to give long time members who have contributed positively to these boards a reason to finally just leave the idiocy to the idiots.

For others, lets be honest ATS is no longer what it used to be. Good luck to you all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join