It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If someone will give me a date for the show this woman was supposed to be on, I may be able to get an unedited version. But I need a specific date.

ETA: It would also help if I knew what hour she might have called in.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: ETA and correction

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

For others, lets be honest ATS is no longer what it used to be. Good luck to you all.

Another long time member leaving.??

What the heck is happening to ATS???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
woah another thread about the smelly sweaty fat guy? is this for real? did anyone else hear this caller

someone had to because everyone everywhere is talking about this, does this have anything to do with godlike
production

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Your post makes no sense-can you clarify what the hell you're talking about?
It was stated in another thread that GLP had the audio that everyone is so desperately clamoring to find, and now when you go to that site all you see is what I posted......

oh and thanks for your brilliant contribution to the thread

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
some thing big is going to happen on March 15.
there is this, 1 Pole switch and earth quakes help't by oil drilling.
2 meter hits us.
and lots of people had bad feelings about March 15.
just start getting ready for a big disaster.
lots of bottles of water and food for 6 mouths.
rise nuts cans and vitamin tablets C and multi.
lets use are will and pray for it to not happen.
and lets put tons of earth on the door to
the bunker obama and the rest of the rats are in.
that would make it all worth it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Matrix just to fill you in:
Alex jones SUPPOSEDLY gets a call from a White House whistleblower who tells us about the pole shift on march 15 2011

the call is ignored by AJ but sweaty man puts out a YouTube video adding fuel to the fire.

Several other events have happened but no one can figure out of it's a hoax or not.

Relevant clues to look for would be people who were listening live on Jan 28. Or avid recorders of the show. Or substantial evidence of the callers audio.

So far to me it seems plausible if there is another person out there who might have heard it. So far I have linked a few blogs on Wordpress describing the same call but am still checking the validity. Such as jimmyprophet.wordpress.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by matrix12

Matrix just to fill you in:
Alex jones SUPPOSEDLY gets a call from a White House whistleblower who tells us about the pole shift on march 15 2011

the call is ignored by AJ but sweaty man puts out a YouTube video adding fuel to the fire.

Several other events have happened but no one can figure out of it's a hoax or not.

Relevant clues to look for would be people who were listening live on Jan 28. Or avid recorders of the show. Or substantial evidence of the callers audio.

So far to me it seems plausible if there is another person out there who might have heard it. So far I have linked a few blogs on Wordpress describing the same call but am still checking the validity. Such as jimmyprophet.wordpress.com
thanks for ds low down
but why is the call so hard to find
it was live should be easy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I disagree, what the poster who is typing in caps is saying is 100% correct. The other thread on this topic is a complete train wreck. It has become a train wreck cause of the same thing we are already seeing here. I have no idea what it is about these types of threads that really turns what is usually intelligent people into complete morons.

Train wreck? You mean like what you and the poster that you are trying to defend right now are trying to do to this thread? I have a solution for you...no one forced you to come in and read/reply to this topic, and last time I checked ATS literally has THOUSANDS of threads/topics for its membership to view. Go find one of those that is more your taste

Oh and please take the poster you are attempting to defend with ya will ya please? K thx

NT

I didnt realize trying to keep people on topic and sticking to actual facts means I am turning this thread into a train wreck.

However, I am going to take your advice. It is time I leave. ATS has now become a pool if idiocy. There are two kind of people in this world. Those who parrot information and those who go out and actually find it and research it. Obviously you are content with parroting information that you are not sure is even accurate and you support others who do as well. Myself? I rather deal in facts. In any event, feel free to act like the ass you clearly are and continue to give long time members who have contributed positively to these boards a reason to finally just leave the idiocy to the idiots.

For others, lets be honest ATS is no longer what it used to be. Good luck to you all.

Well I am sorry you feel that way as I am sure that you have made many good contributions while here on ATS, and I would have looked forward to reading posts from you in the future as I believe that everyone has something that they could learn others. Perhaps it was something regarding this topic itself that rubbed you the wrong way?
Not meaning to in any way patronize you just trying to figure out why/how it would be so easy for someone (who has 2 years as being a member on here than I do) to just want to say screw it and want to up and leave over just a topic that well....considering has a great deal of suspicion around it whether it be fake or be real, that could have consequences for all of mankind. I mean come on man...I can see how some topics on here are just flat out blatant shenanigans that do not even deserve the time of day, but if there were ONE that at least deserved a good deal at debunking don't you think it would be this one?

Look I don't want you to go...and hell man I don't even know you. I posted this for the following reasons:

1. We had something that occurred on the AJ show (again there is NO SOLID PROOF of this happening, but at the same time we don't see something like this happen everyday where you have some dude actually putting up a video of himself for the WORLD to see where he is nervous as a mofo, sweating all over, physically CALLING AJ OUT to spill the beans over this) that in addition to the claim by this "David" guy had some commenting having witnessed it on youtube, and I could have SWORE that a couple ATS'ers also stated they had observed it as well. So no...each "incident" by itself doesn't mean anything to me BUT adding them all up DOES raise an eyebrow.

2. So again WHO in their right mind with all that is happening as of late (freaking birds, fish, cows, sea monkeys, yada yada) all mysteriously dying off with HEAVY references being made that something to do with Earths magnetic field having something to do with it (this of course after the gov/main stream media trying giving us just about every weak lie that anyone could be expected to believe!).

3. Tampa Airports runway due to now being off by 10 degrees magnetic now just so all of a sudden has to renumber the runways to reflect their new designations.

4. So again we go back to this dude David and him being all nervous and crap calling out AJ to respond. Now even still I was like "Okay this is trippy but watch AJ...especially on some video that went VIRAL will come out and be like...I don't know this dude, I don't know what he is talking about but I don't think that it is funny what he is doing with regards to such a serious matter. I have the show from last night posted on my site (where he could have given himself a plug for his show because what is that saying....there is no such thing as bad PR? I know I would have done so especially if it was something that went viral you betcha) where you will find it in its full content whatever. Not only did AJ not offer up that....he never even responded. Okay wow.

5. Then we hear of how there is youtube videos being deleted regarding this guy and the message that he was bringing. How many were deleted and over what time period I don't know but I was simply going off of much of the info that was being discovered in the first thread posted about that dude on here.

6. So then as if that wasn't enough causing many to look for some answers, we get a video (now I cannot personally vouch for youtube user exomatrixtv BUT I will say that I have had that user added to my subscriptions list forever and a day and everything I had EVER seen come from him was "good stuff" (again lack of a better description), like I considered him as having a certain amount of credibility if you will. So now we get a vid talking about this David dude having got arrested but was released after 14 hours, and the ONLY thing we knew about this David guy was with regards to this pole shift/dollar inflation thing.

6. Then we get ANOTHER video talking about dude getting arrested by the fed OF ALL PEOPLE regarding his message, AND supposedly someone that referred to themselves as his ex-stepson (as he described this David guy as his ex-step father) that posted a comment on either his/or his ex-stepdad channel that in addition to him being arrested his youtube account had been deleted yada yada.

SOOOO...with all of that, and with the world kind of on edge with MANY things wacky weather just being one of them, I felt that this was definitely something worth looking over and if there is something out there that is just begging to be debunked, ATS is the place. This was all meant for major brainstorming over through use of the collective like minds of ATS. With the possible connections that I had mentioned above you still do not feel the same?

Am I still feeling the same as when I first posted it? I don't know as even more questions have arisen, questions that only came to mind because of what I have read from ALL OF YOU on here. Like for example:

1. Something does seem a little fishy now with that whole being arrested and "ex-stepson" posting what he did and the way he did by saying something to the effect "Look my ex-stepfather has been arrested and is now on his way home after 14 hours. He has consulted with the family and it is our wishes now that ALL videos are to be stopped being posted and removed and no further discussions be held as he just wishes....blah blah blah" okay I know that I probably butchered what was really written but in paraphrasing THAT TO ME possibly sounded more like some punka$$ pulled a HOAX and said hoax went viral...something that he didn't attend for it to do and it began to take a life of its own where it might have been just a matter of time until the REAL AUTHORITIES began to investigate, or a mass panic would ensure where many would die or whatever...and in a panic he went about killing the story JUST LIKE HE ATTEMPTED TO DO with the hopes now that it will just go away,

Do I now see that as being more logical as to what might have REALLY happened? You betcha BUT again due to the consequences that something this large would have, not only on just me but the world as a whole...I still felt that since I ws made aware of it, then ATS needed to be aware (especially since the thread from yesterday) and go about debunking it from there, or proving it to be true either way.

Okay I am gonna finish there as my fingers hurt now lol. But Mr. Wendall nobody wants to see anyone leave simply as a result of a topic that just became a little heated as there were many angles being discussed that not everyone agreed with. So I hope that you will reconsider, set this aside, and let us all collectively move on to the next conspiracy that needs a good looking at....because ain't no one going to do it for us

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

The brick wall, the blue t-shirt in that vid, and a blue cap with an emblem in the other vid struck me as cop or fireman. I went with cop.

I think this is an orchestrated event. Free AJ advertisement to drag people onto his website out of "necessity", fearmongering, it all smells like AJ.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
is there anyway to find out if he really has been arrested

is there any local news site or someway we can totally verify it instead of more he said she said???

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is BS and driving me crazy. Are we seriously gonna not bring up that this involves Alex Jones, who would do anything to further promote himself? I smell a hoax.

We are all wasting our time until at least one of two things can be verified

1. What the heck did the "lady from the white house" say? As far as i can tell, and please show me if i am wrong, this David guy is the only one to actually hear her on the AJ show. Deny ignorance anyone?

2. Who is David and did he get apprehended by he Feds, and if so was it because of this video?

So are we on to something here or is AJ about to get outed for the fraud that i believe he is. This thread has gone on for far to long with so little proof. Me thinks Alex Jones is sitting somewhere, looking at his laptop, with a huge smile on his face. Mission accomplished?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I would say figuring out if this is true would be at the top of the list. If any part of it proves false. . . need I say more?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I ask the same questions and mods let it continue. I am not saying bad things about mods, but the members I have read and were factual are going extinct here like the dinosaurs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by HenryPatrick

The brick wall, the blue t-shirt in that vid, and a blue cap with an emblem in the other vid struck me as cop or fireman. I went with cop.

I think this is an orchestrated event. Free AJ advertisement to drag people onto his website out of "necessity", fearmongering, it all smells like AJ.

I said the exact and i mean almost exact same thing and again get shunned by these people. At least with my last debate people would try to refute with a plausible reason. Here it is just name calling etc with these guys. not worth trying.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Maybe "pole shift" is a code word for something else. I really don't think it's a physical geological event like people are imagining.

Germany is discussing increasing its eastern border ... that would be a pole shift.
Seriously, it is so hard to tell. I was thinking what my life was like prior to learning about all the stuff in conspiritoria and how simple my life was. At the same time, I was wondering what if all this stuff is just paranoid BS? And then I came to the conclusion that there has to be a modicum of truth to it, followed by the thought of why the rest of the world doesn't see what is happening out there (outside my 2012 bunker, that is).

One element of all this stuff that rings so true to me that I would seriously defend it, is the concept of fractal time and that time is being compressed ... or novelty is being compressed (a la Terrance McKenna). So, with that said, I know others have commented on the rate of change or rate of strangeness occurring so far this year and feel like something is coming or the heat is being turned up. I think code words could exist, or some triggers leaked out via MSM, however, I think without context, it would go over everybody's heads except for those who were waiting for it ... kind of like Goldman Sachs does with trades on the market.

Anyway, just have to remind yourself that your on this journey for some reason, its brought you here and you are at least working it through your consciousness. I believe that counts for something.
edit on 6-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: typos

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
If someone will give me a date for the show this woman was supposed to be on, I may be able to get an unedited version. But I need a specific date.

ETA: It would also help if I knew what hour she might have called in.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: ETA and correction

Jan 28th I believe. However apparantly the call isnt on any of the saved programs, so it isnt worth listening to anyways. The thing that gets me at this point, is if none of our ATS alex jones listeners have claimed to have heard it live- than did it really happen? I mean other than some youtubers who were fan's of this David who's channel is now deleted by youtube- which may have been false- no one else has heard this phone call. That to me is very suspicious.

I still love this topic, its very fascinating and the fact now that he was apparantly arrested, adds fuel to the mystery. I find it very sad if its true that this man was arrested for telling the truth on youtube about something like this. But from what I heard about him, he had a freedom fighter channel before this all happened and I wouldnt be surprised if he leaked another video detailing what happened if this is true afterall.
edit on 6-2-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This SCREAMS of viral marketing. I'm kind of ashamed that a group of people on a site who's motto is "Deny Ignorance" so readily accept this without a shred of evidence.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Im sorry you guys are accepting this guy as evidence without any actual info besides a retard talking about it on a video.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Consider this fellow members.

The Earth's magnetic pole flips on average every 300,000 years, and the last time, that the pole flipped, according to geologic evidence was 780,000 years ago.

So, I ask you, Is it plausible or even possible, that anyone would know the exact day or month or year of the next flip?

The turn of events, stated by the OP are interesting, but may point to something else entirely.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

This SCREAMS of viral marketing. I'm kind of ashamed that a group of people on a site who's motto is "Deny Ignorance" so readily accept this without a shred of evidence.

Applause for you.

So where does that leave free thinking ATS'ers who refuse to wallow in this sensationalistic tripe?

We demanding one tiny shred of proof. Just one.

PROVE the 'sweaty man' David was arrested.

peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join