It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
Here is my thought here.
If this is a HOAX then why is Alex Jones not coming forward and saying, "HEY, this caller never called me, this guy is lying"

I mean he has a radio show, he HAS to know this video went viral, right?

what video are you talking about? "Dave" saying stuff into a camera?

Alex Jones IGNORES the mindless hoaxes because he has more important things to worry about, like the white house responding to his criticism of the energy policies, and rather than stepping down Alex Jones is calling the president out on treason, which is I think more practical than worrying about some pole shift. Maybe David Icke cares about the pole shift but the pole shift is not high on Alex Jone's plan. Can you explain what you mean by pole shift, when Alex Jones ever talked about a pole shift, and why he should care about a pole shift?

Otherwise stop trying to smear alex jones with these useless hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
J0nes is a shill, I always felt it.

So is Norry, he was brought in to herd everyone in a different direction.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

Here is an article by prisonplanet dealing with the pole shift, written by Mike Adams the health ranger, saying poisonous clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths.

So there you have it, Alex Jones talks about pole shifts, and yet people say he doesn't talk about pole shifts. Just like they said he doesn't talk about chemtrails when he does talk about chemtrails. Just like they said he doesn't talk about Israel but he does talk about Israel. Just like they said he doesn't talk about the Jesuits but he does talk about the Jesuits. So what's next people?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

I have been following all this drama on youtube for the past week. I researched your info on this guy and so it turns out he is on the imdb.com website under David Beach - Art Department and has done movies like "The Wedding Crasher" and "The Golden Girls" but did you notice the trivia says his father works for the U.S. State Department! I think that Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura knows this guy and over a few beers thought up this incredible publicity ploy to get millions of new people to listen to The Alex Jones Show. The longer Alex Jones says nothing about it the more drama and suspense! It is very smart marketing! Alex is probably related to this guy and paid him lots of money to make this thing go viral. More people are thinking about "ALEX JONES" than the hypothetical lady or the government. You guys can drag this on and on, but I think you and every other website is being used for millions of dollars worth of free Alex Jones publicity. The only thing they didn't count on was you finding out this guy is a hollywood production person. It all fits. We've been played for suckers! I applaud Alex Jones for having a original thought. LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_Alien, that quote as well as many others is why I profess my undying respect and gratitude for you. Also it's Super Bowl Sunday. Wonder if the Pregnant Woman is going to make an appearance?!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't know how can anyone say the exact date of pole shift?! I don't know how most people take it for granted? I've been thinking about it and found only one logical explanation (if that it is to happen): to be caused or speeded up with some kind of HAARP technology or something like it. Although why March 15th? When you type into Google March 15 almost first thing that comes up is that Facebook will (not) be shut down on that date. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think that a pole reversal is immenent in the future.

This is about the Government having knowledge over the exact date more or less I think.

I think there is enough that has been documented that you know the Government is prepared for something like this so put the clues together I say.

We don't need some lady saying this is going to happen soon. If you have seen some of the info out there surrounded around Underground Bunkers for the Elite and Fema getting ready for something it all ties together I would think.

The problem I know is that at large the American people would not be prepared for a pole shift. Well isn't that what ATS is for and we will know but most won't.

Be wise and protect yourself and the people you love. As for others who don't care it's their problem I say. The Information is out there and it's not that hard to put the clues together anymore.

That's all I have to say about this story. Peace- Muzeamy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentraptor
to the OP .what IF david was right and the lady too?
what if elenin the planet wich is getting closer and closer day by day. will trigger this magnetic polshift?
NASA knows the goverment knows about it.and here is the proof.check out march 15 .the sun the earth and elenin in one line.
but again im just guessing i could be dead wrong.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Then all we can hope to do is pray for the best, but expect the worst I am afraid. Seriously what I have done to prepare (which I got to admit I didn't see this one coming when I initially began preparing months ago) is stock up on ammunition (NOT in a means to combat TPTB as I am not foolish enough to think I could win a direct battle there, but more so to protect myself and my family from the sheep around me that chose to remain blinded thus not preparing at all), purchase non-perishable goods, try and purchase as much Silver as any extra money would allow (as I have been priced out of the gold market), and try and stock up on any medicines/first aid stuff.

Now I still of yet need to buy camping/outdoor supplies as I am thinking that when STHTF our best chances at getting to safety will be to relocate to higher ground and away from civilization as much as possible. Also wanting to by UHF/VHF radios. So I am not as ready as I would prefer. Again though all we can do is to not give up on seeking out the truth when it comes to these things for now....EXACTLY MY INTENT FOR THIS THREAD before I became literally swarmed by certain ATS members trying to derail this info in any way the could.

Please do not ever allow that to happen on here. What might not be important with some (unless there is a more sinister intent as to why they want to stop the truth from being known, and I will leave that for you to ponder) DOES NOT mean that it isn't important info to others! Good luck and God bless. I will continue searching out what I can regarding this, as well as everything else possibly related to this event and post up stat. Thanks

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
well, at this point i think we have to agree on one thing: this is either a fabulously orchestrated hoax, or it is actually the real deal for once...the lack of any recording of the original woman in question is suspicious, but besides that, this is what a bit of truth leaking out would probably resemble...has anybody figured out who this David is? i would like to hear from him what has happened in the last 24 hours...in any case, whether a pole shift happens on March 15th or after that, to believe that everything is going to be hunky dory far into the future is incredibly naive, and everyone should be stocking up on food...even if it doesnt happen, the food is still good, just eat and resupply as prudent...but to have an empty cupboard at any point in time should avoided at all costs...

It's a funny world today, isn't it? We used to have to prove without a shadow of a doubt our claims. Now days all we have to do is get on YouTube with a good story of doom, that will affect "everyone" and out of this whole world there are sure to be a handful that you can manipulate and have a good time with. As you can see from the previous posts, there are many that frequent ATS. I am not saying this isn't all legit, but let's look at what we do know.......
1) There is a supposed woman that called the Alex Jones show claiming global shift and doom to follow, she was cut short, never to be heard from again. As far as I personally know, the "retired guy" is the only one who has heard her statement or even heard of her. No proof of her existence.

2) The woman, in question, went on a national Radio show to make her claim.....yet upon being ignored, no more was to be heard from her. Why is it that THIS GUY had to go on YouTube and make the claims from this anonymous woman for her? Why didn't SHE do it. Certainly if she worked that high up in our government she would realize there is more anonymity on the Internet than on a phone. Proxies, stealthy socks etc.

3) Where is the proof that this guy even got arrested?? He could have deleted those posts,, he could have wrote the messages.........he'll anyone could have!

4) this March 15th date is questionable as it is. Does anyone else find it incidental that March 15th is the date of "The Ides of March"? This was, of course the day that Caesar got stabbed, but moreover, these days it is a reminder of future warnings. Am I to believe that the earth has artificial intelligence and chose this particular date for a reason? Not much of a warning at any rate. Still incredibly coincidental.

5) Has anyone considered that this guy may be working for "THEM", and that there may be a reason that they want us to fear this particular date? Maybe its just to instill fear, in general, like those Terror color elevation charts they show on the news all the time. .....of course nothing ever happens.....oooooh terror elevated!

I for one am not falling for this. There is just NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of any of this being true and until I am given some hardcore evidence, I will be nobody's fool. Show me evidence of his arrest, evidence that the FEDS removed his posts, evidence of this POLE SHIFT on this approximate day, evidence of the elusive woman (whom no one has ever seen, nor heard of) that started all this mess........show me, even remotely and I will change my mind accordingly. Until then,...............you are all being tricked by HIM or yourselves.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by spikey

Hmm here in the Netherlands the two most important museums are closed until further notice due to problems with renovation

Rijksmuseum closed untill somewhere in 2013

Stedelijk Museum closed untill notice

Honousty needs me to say they both have small dependances where you can view a very small part of the collection, although small collections are rapidly moved :- )

Do you know if the Fine Art display is still in Schipol Airport ?? Could be suspicious ...... Very easy to fly out of there

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
Here is my thought here.
If this is a HOAX then why is Alex Jones not coming forward and saying, "HEY, this caller never called me, this guy is lying"

I mean he has a radio show, he HAS to know this video went viral, right? For him to say NOTHING about this at all seems very, very odd to me. Not saying this woman truly called in, I am just saying if I were in AJ's shoes I would speak out to the community and say, It never happened and would know I have all my other listeners to back me up. Enough time has gone by for him to respond with SOME STATEMENT of some sort. RIGHT?
Maybe it was a hoax to get more people to listen to and join AJ's website.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon

I have been following all this drama on youtube for the past week. I researched your info on this guy and so it turns out he is on the imdb.com website under David Beach - Art Department and has done movies like "The Wedding Crasher" and "The Golden Girls" but did you notice the trivia says his father works for the U.S. State Department! I think that Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura knows this guy and over a few beers thought up this incredible publicity ploy to get millions of new people to listen to The Alex Jones Show. The longer Alex Jones says nothing about it the more drama and suspense! It is very smart marketing! Alex is probably related to this guy and paid him lots of money to make this thing go viral. More people are thinking about "ALEX JONES" than the hypothetical lady or the government. You guys can drag this on and on, but I think you and every other website is being used for millions of dollars worth of free Alex Jones publicity. The only thing they didn't count on was you finding out this guy is a hollywood production person. It all fits. We've been played for suckers! I applaud Alex Jones for having a original thought. LOL

I know exactly who you are talking about, and its not the same guy, compare the pictures

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Here is a good video to watch. www.youtube.com... . This might give some new evidence in what the lady from the white house might have been talking about.
Called zero hour approaching.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by manicspecimen

Absolutely amazing find. I have made it into a thread as you can't yet - hope that's ok - I'm asking for any stars to be directed back to you.

Great work!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know about a pole shift, but definitely feel that something big is going down, what with the recall to the State Department at short notice of EVERY United States ambassador from every region in the world.

This meeting is supposed to take place Feb 7th, and the media has barely covered it.

It t akes quite a lot to reorganize an ambassador's schedule at short notice, and to do it for all of them is simply unprecedented.

Also, immediately following a visit from Chinese President Hu, the US Ambassador to CHINA resigned. The "official" reason is that he's going to run for President for the GOP in 2012, but the GOP field is already pretty full with well known names, and no one ever heard of this guy. Why would someone quit a high profile, high ranking, high paying diplomatic posting supposedly to run for an office for which he has no chance of winning?

Something very big involving China / USA is going down folks, and the President doesn't want to tell world leaders through normal channels (why he's recalling ambassadors).

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

D you have a link for this?
I personally think this may be an attack on Alex Jones if anything. Alex doesn't need an introduction, he is more popular now than ever because of what is happening in the world. Furthermore, this appears to be hurting Alex Jones more than helping him, people everywhere are criticizing him and claiming that he is ignoring his crowd of faithful listeners. It seems a few people have disengaged from Alex Jones as a result of this........without even a hint of truth that any of this has happened.Just from a video and a claim...nothing else. I can see how you would think this though. Who can you trust these days, money makes even the most trusted corrupt sometimes. I just personally think that this guy is a government plant on here to damage the credibility of Alex Jones, so that everyone will think that he is secretly working for TPTB............let's face it, this tactic seems to be working too. There are many claiming that because he turned off this mysterious woman, that he silenced her because she was speaking of truth. No one but thins guy even heard her, no trace of her, no recording.......no Internet approach after the phone call denial. No evidence whatsoever from this guy. Now he has been arrested by FEDs an accounts deleted? No proof of him in jail, no proof that anyone, other than him, deleted his accounts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boxturtle
reply to post by JohnySeagull

unless the threads are identical, deleting one would be a loss

Very true my thoughts indeed! Go back and look at how many members we had that attempted (very hard in some cases as it seemed to have almost became a freakin QUEST with some members) that very same thing regarding this thread! Oh yea I jotted down more than one name that tried pretty hard to derail this thread/keep any additional info of this nature from coming out. Even when I tried my best to make it understood that considering the possible consequences this could mean for the world as a whole and how this was intended to be a fact finding missions so we could put it to bed...it STILL didn't seem to matter.

You all want to see WHO has possibly infiltrated ATS...I suggest you look no further than back through the pages of this thread. If they haven't edited out their hateful comments on the topic already that is, and if that is the case please feel free to ask me for the names

Thank you to those posters that have refused to just let this thread die and move off into oblivion until we had confirmation that there was truly nothing of this and it was without a doubt a hoax. Now THAT is the spirit of what ATS SHOULD BE ABOUT! Thank you.

NT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
19 pages of absolute nothingness.

19 pages later and no one is any closer to knowing if this is a hoax or not.

In 19 pages how many posters could not keep themselves on-topic? This thread was about the claim as to whether or not this David fellow has been arrested...

And 19 pages later here we sit with people debating pole shifts and the esoteric meaning of the name of a comet.

Find out if this woman called Alex Jones.

Find out who this David guy is, and whether he was actually arrested.

Everything else is absolutely pointless.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I believe this is an all out hoax by this David cat. I haven't found any definite proof and it doesn't look like anyone else has. Where is this supposed white house lady telling Alex Jones anything? I have yet to find this recording and I haven't seen where anyone has posted it. How anyone can pinpoint the date of a pole shift is beyond me. This is just in time for all the influx of GLP refugees to start migrating to ATS and add to the scare. I haven't seen proof of this David guy being arrested either. So his youtube page is shut down, big deal. He had to do this himself and what good would it have done removing his video because it's already viral. That's like Antoine Dodson trying and pulling his video. Never gonna happen. The fed would just let this guy talk if it was the truth. He had no way of proving anything so why would they want to shut him up, that would make it look more suspicious. Out of all the Alex Jones fans on ATS not a one of you has a recording of this supposed lady? C'mon. I'm not buying any of this.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevertrustafart

Originally posted by mdelauzon

I know exactly who you are talking about, and its not the same guy, compare the pictures

Yah, this is not David Beach.
(second line)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join