It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

That has already been done many pages ago i believe

somebody posted the file stats and it all seemed to be there, just another file.

Are all the mods cooking appies for the game or something? get out here shut these threads down. Closed...hoax...end of story.

stop playing with my emotions.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by triangularBRAIN

Oh my goodness... I fear I look like Columbo right now (though not on crack)... - I start realizing, that for once and for all it has been proven, that (for whatever reasons) this man named Dave just made a little hoax, and that there was no woman calling in on the AJ-Show.

Hm... thinking about it, this hoax was not all to bad. I mean - he really seemed to be plausible, and many brave ATSers (including me) started going mad once more for the next real deal. And so one more weekend down the drain...

Hm, maybe we all should stop beeing worried and take a walk. I can smell the weather is changing, spring is on the doorstep!

kind regards & peace to all of you!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Maybe this guy just fabricated the whole shenanigan.

Occam's Razor anyone?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nevertrustafart

its buddys name typed into a calculator

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

What could you do versus a futuristic government with alien and occult technologies ?

Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

The really sensitive topics always get deleted or trojaned/ wormed.

Not to mention the disinfo agents and people on here specifically to subconsciously influence you.

Ever notice the thin line of coincidence and supernatural is blurred further into 2011

Yes, I too received a Trojan but was unsure where I got it from. Networkdude had responded to me, I think on the 22, and wham, I got hit. I want to make this clear. I'm not saying that he was involved, he was just one of the last members that I remember typing to.

That is really funny that you mention that. I also received a Trojan-virus and ended up reformatting one of my machines last weekend, a key logger as a matter of fact. I go to VERY few sites on the web and was wondering where the hell I got it from. I cannot find the paper that I wrote the name of it on . . . I will try and find it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

Thankyou very much for the information! That's why I like ATS so much, because it finnally brings the truth to the table. And honestly - shouldn't we all be happy, that all those doom-predicting threads finally ended in the trashbin?

Because if just one of those uncountable predictions in fact would have come to reality, then possibly we all wouldn't sit in our armchairs anymore...

We really should be thankful for that.

And hope, that the future stories similar to this David's story always end as a hoax...

ok, it's bednight in my country, have a good night or good day, wherever you are on this strange blue world!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ginchmaster
reply to post by nevertrustafart

its buddys name typed into a calculator

what does that mean?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Am I the only one who has read all the threads? This is a alex jones publicity stunt. The guy in the video owns a media/production company in hollywood. he has been in the hollywood scene since 1985 so he is a powerplayer who everyone knows. you guys the proof is all here. the company he owns, his bio, his pics, there is no way he doesn't know jesse ventura and alex jones. how do you attract millions of new listeners inside of one week. you get some old pal to upload a video about a imaginary woman who called the alex jones show about the government having knowledge of the exact day of a pole shift? come on! then after the video has gone viral you upload a second video asking the great alex jones to "come clean"? do you know how much money alex would have to pay a ad agency to put together a campaign to attract so many listeners in one weeks time? millions of dollars! this guy knows alex and he was paid to get us freaked out. then the news he was arrested? another way to get everybody freaked out. they asked people to remove the videos but the true message was put up as many messages as you can to keep the name "alex jones" in your head. will alex talk or not. the longer he milks this the longer his listerns will wait for him to comment on it. but now that everyone has investigated this guy and discovered he is in the advertising world, well, maybe alex will say the guy is a crackpot to wash his hands of the situation. but this was a carefully crafted plan that played out like 1-2-3 and it worked! It's best to move on to legitimate topics because this is a hoax. and you will never get this guy David or Alex to tell the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tom goose

Thankyou also for the information, and have a nice calm rest of the weekend!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The godlike takedown is odd. Did the CIA-run spy forum finally catch who they were looking for?
Is it a hack job? Is it related to David and dead birds and FEMA camps?
This whole thing smacks of a paranoid hoax.
"David" seems to be engorged with whistleblowing messianic martyrdom.

"No one is allowed to talk about pole shifts!" he conspiratorially declares.
Huh? No one except for all news outlets, main, lame, and alternative.
Plus everybody in every bar I enter.

>How come the video about "the woman caller" was deleted but not the scads of videos about it?
>Why would the government waste so much gas following Alex Jones around in black SUVs?
>Why would the government validate these claims by attempting to suppress them?

It's either a hoax by civilians...or a manipulation by the government in the form of a hoax,
which is the perfect way to cover one's proverbial backside.
---------------------------------------

That was just my take on it from watching the original video.
Now I see more info that it IS a hoax.
Funny that without video expert examinations, molecular deconstruction, and CSI work, this thing smelled like BS from the start. And yet so much digital ink was spilled on it.

And no one ever seems to even read the post directly preceding theirs, let alone the whole thread.

Is this an Orwellian/OrsonWellesian experiment to gauge public reaction to an end-time scenario
in preparation for the fake extraterrestrial invasion in 2112?

edit on 6-2-2011 by spacegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by spacegod because: 6th-dimensional reptilians keep removing my posts

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by pazcat
It clearly is the same David Beach from David Beach Media.

Link

It would seem there are two David Beach's.

Yep, looks like this might be a media ploy of some type.

I had to leave a review... I just had tooooo.

Boooo on him!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Most elites will flee the area if an event is suppose to take place. I thought it was odd that the president of the United States verbalized his travel itinerary to South America this year.... when? In March. When I read the speech prior to the actual address, I wondered why put this in your speech, my wheels turned and the only thing that came to mind was to give him plausible deniability.

Just like like his predecessor Bush 2 when he was away in Florida during 911. His brother, governor Jeb Bush by pure luck passed emergency powers just in case of some event. Jeb signed Florida Executive Order No. 01-261 on September 7th, just 4 days prior to 911.

How convenient, not to be in country if something major should happen in the U.S..

Connect the dots sheeple. Some of the aforenamed already OWN real estate in South America.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm really sorry if this was answered, I'm short on time. But, did anyone find proof of arrest and everything? And if it was one of the links - then I'm blind.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
How does anyone actually know that David aka retired guy, sweaty guy, shi** shirt guy has been arrested?!
Nobody does, where is proof of that?! You can all reasearch what you want but you can never actually confirm that he has been arrested, then again how can you prove he has not?!
This whole thing really does stink and it's amazing the amount of people that have fallen for it.
Sensationalist claims or what!!
With NO HARD SOLID EVIDENCE apart from a call to a chat show that never took place as far as we know.

IMO this is a PR spin for the show.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If the guy was really arrested, could it be because he fabricated the story?

link   
This is finished I believe. Please close this thread.

link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Great job finding out about this guy. isn't it interesting he's in the advertising / TV biz? Don't you think there is something to that? Actually I'm tired of this topic but since this is clearly a hoax I'm ready to move on to more intellectual threads.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mdelauzon

And yet people will still flock to Alex Jones as if he's some kind of prophet, or some regular guy who's "on my side"; rather than the money hungry snake oil salesman he is.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi to everyone, i'm new on ATS but have been reading the posts on here for several months, I did a little work on this subject last night and came up with these two links, firstly the Coast to Coast phone in from the lady in question is here;

www.youtube.com...

the file that she is trying to point at is here

www.globalresearch.ca...

hope this helps

pete

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join