It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Agreed! 100% This is babbling and off topic all over the place.
Lets see some real info,.. if any on this subject.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I don't know about a pole shift, but definitely feel that something big is going down, what with the recall to the State Department at short notice of EVERY United States ambassador from every region in the world.

This meeting is supposed to take place Feb 7th, and the media has barely covered it.

It t akes quite a lot to reorganize an ambassador's schedule at short notice, and to do it for all of them is simply unprecedented.

Also, immediately following a visit from Chinese President Hu, the US Ambassador to CHINA resigned. The "official" reason is that he's going to run for President for the GOP in 2012, but the GOP field is already pretty full with well known names, and no one ever heard of this guy. Why would someone quit a high profile, high ranking, high paying diplomatic posting supposedly to run for an office for which he has no chance of winning?

Something very big involving China / USA is going down folks, and the President doesn't want to tell world leaders through normal channels (why he's recalling ambassadors).

This is more than likely about the currency situation and the possibility of installing a new, more global currency . This

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It clearly is the same David Beach from David Beach Media.

Link

It would seem there are two David Beach's.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevertrustafart

Originally posted by mdelauzon
reply to post by shortywarn

I have been following all this drama on youtube for the past week. I researched your info on this guy and so it turns out he is on the imdb.com website under David Beach - Art Department and has done movies like "The Wedding Crasher" and "The Golden Girls" but did you notice the trivia says his father works for the U.S. State Department! I think that Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura knows this guy and over a few beers thought up this incredible publicity ploy to get millions of new people to listen to The Alex Jones Show. The longer Alex Jones says nothing about it the more drama and suspense! It is very smart marketing! Alex is probably related to this guy and paid him lots of money to make this thing go viral. More people are thinking about "ALEX JONES" than the hypothetical lady or the government. You guys can drag this on and on, but I think you and every other website is being used for millions of dollars worth of free Alex Jones publicity. The only thing they didn't count on was you finding out this guy is a hollywood production person. It all fits. We've been played for suckers! I applaud Alex Jones for having a original thought. LOL

I know exactly who you are talking about, and its not the same guy, compare the pictures

You are correct, it is not the same guy. (In the pictures!)

Here is the pre-scrubbed info, this guy apparently has *no clue* what cache is!

[PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED BY REQUEST]

Link
edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: to add paenthesis and bold emphasis

edit on 12-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the movie "Deep Impact"??

In the beginning of the movie, a journalist discovers that an "ELE" or Extinction Level Event is imminent, and sets off to warn the world.

She is then derailed by FBI or Secret Service agents while driving on the highway, essentially kidnapped, and taken to see the POTUS, who tells her to keep quiet about the discovery because it will cause mass panic.

Sounds pretty familiar doesnt it?? And here is that scene below:

edit on 6-2-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It clearly is the same David Beach from David Beach Media.

Link

It would seem there are two David Beach's.

Indeed, but the info that I have been providing is directly linked to the guy in the photos, who uses the email davidbeachmedia @ ya hoo. com

I have linked him either by photo or email that *he* himself provided.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So no one has the audio of the woman claiming to be from the white house? It's no where to be found? yet everyone is just taking this guys word for it that this call went through? Are there any witnesses who heard the call going through? Any at all aside from this guy?

It just... Raises a red flag for me....

Then this guy who only posted a video requesting that Alex jones talk about this supposed phone call.... and Alex jones does not respond.... Then he is supposedly arrested and detained for 14 hours and they decide to take the channel down?

So, am I correct in saying that we are all just taking this guys word for it? No proof what so ever? Or is there? If so, can some one compile the proof that this call was even placed?

I ask because I would like to believe, but I cannot just blindly accept this mans word for it... With out proof I have no reason to believe it is anything but a hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
if a mass extinction event were to happen do you really think the public would be notified?

I doubt it

there would be so much panic and chaos and people wouldn't go to work which would cause even more chaos around the money markets

No they wouldn't, this is true. But we can't believe everything we hear without evidence either. Anyone has firtle ground for manipulation of the public, for any reason, by capitalizing on this fact. No ostensible evidence means it could be true.....and means that it could be a hoax, but only "proof" of the truth or hoax is worthy of attention. Otherwise, another day of alive is another day the fools seem wise.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Find me if you can..I'm behind 3 different unregistered modems and 2 repeaters....You know my city, you say, well, come find me....lol....

The world WILL be here tomorrow.Does anyone need any proof of it?
The sun WILL come up tomorrow.Does anyone need any proof of it?
I am typing these words right now. Does anyone need any proof of it?
You don't ALWAYS need proof of everything. Some things you just know are true, or as true as they can be here in this illusion...
It's best to stick with a proven hero like Bill Cooper and forget the wanna be's like Alex Jones.....
Edited for spelling
edit on 6-2-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
War of the Worlds modern style

reply to post by mdelauzon

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Edit to retract query .
Saw his edits..and it is not important.

So anyhoo.... is there any proof of any of this?

edit on 6-2-2011 by Zeptepi because: retracted query

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here's something I found that hasn't been linked in this thread yet:

Is David Trinity from GLP?

Actually, I've tried to find something that wasn't linked back to ATS somehow, some third party information, anything that would help prove this isn't a self-substantiating hoax. The videos were removed by said Hoaxer, not TPTB, and seriously, I had to try really hard to pull up anything in the videos that could used as charges in a Federal crime. Can't find it. If you think it's inciting a panic, hmm, hard to prove. Is HLS that desperate?

Secondly, why waste 5 minutes of video basically begging AJ to come clean with information? Why not research and produce a video that actually shows predictions of the de-valued dollar or some hard scientific evidence of an imminent polar shift?

Thirdly, why would TPTB take down a video on YT when they already know there are thousands of copies? Seriously. That's like worrying about one snowflake in the middle off a blizzard.

And yes, I read all 20 pages. I'll conclude HOAX.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I believe that a couple of users now have downloaded the full audio of the show that day, and posted - there was no woman that called the AJ show that day. One said they had too many guests on, and he didn't even take calls.

One also said that the show was the proper length excluding commercials, and if it had been scrubbed from the audio, there would have been that fingerprint in the files.

So, to sum it up. With the total lack of evidence aside from the supposed ex In laws of a gay, single man
which has since been removed (I believe), there is no proof or evidence this guy was arrested. As I stated before, he claims to now be living in Costa Rica (Since Aprol 2010), for the FBI to go there to arrest him over that stale vid? Really? Not too credible.

On the other hand! There is extreme evidence the guy is a film producer with a history that I have provided.

Whats that old saying? Wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one fills up first. Apply that to this evidence, and the evidence *strongly* supports one of three things:

1. It is a marketting ploy designed to drive traffic to AJ/GLP, etc.

2. The guy is a Loughner type loon, and the FBI was concerned enough to go look him up, or perhaps even waited til he came to the states.

3. The guy is a Loughner type loon and nothing *ever* happened.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Here's something I found that hasn't been linked in this thread yet:

Is David Trinity from GLP?

I think that's just more crap. Was a lot of joking/laughing/pranking type convo in the link on that other website. There is absolutely nothing to substantiate that claim, and people had a good laugh about it. Just read the thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Your right, it is not the same guy.People would HATE Alex Jones after the 15th on March if this did not happen and he was behind it all with this guy....it is not the same guy.....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fretz
reply to post by AndrewJay

I hope I sensed sarcasm... Or else we're screwed...

I don't believe anyone was being sarcastic

If there is a physical pole shift it will be an extinction level event.

Rest assured, we lack the technology to predict such an event unless it is a man made venture.

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He should be never released back into society for wearing that Hawain shirt!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I can assure you that both Alex and George Noory will be visited by FBI if this is all factual cause I know I heard
that same woman call in to both broadcasts within 12 hours to mention a website ... on the Alex Jone's show she did try to infer that she had some association with the White house before verbally stumbling or covering up her lies
to insist that everyone needed to view a dot gov website .... I'm sorry to say I was only half listening to the Jone's broadcast during that section but that woman did give a date in March.

It makes no difference to me who David is only that something is officially brewing.I'm sure the FBI will say that none of it officially happen.
edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth
Reading the youtube comments makes me question Alex Jones legitimacy even more.

edit on 5-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

Well think about it... Jones exposed on Youtube one of the most secretive occult meeting in the world, involving the most influencial members of the power elite of the western world. The Bohemian Grove video.

What can possibly make us think they've let him go on with his stuff without forcing him into SERVING THEM?

He dealt a severe blow to them, but there is no way he could get away with it alive, other than serving as their scapegoat.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

edit on 6/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join