It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
someone made a good point,,,

he originally said he was outside of the united states

and now he was arrested by the feds,,,,,, that sounds like an american line

so is this troll in the us or outside

could be the best marketing scam of the past 3 years

he won't even need to sell anything,,,,,, they'll willingly send money to help him,,,, or his legal bills

has anyone seen the george4title youtube scam,,,,,,,, and how many gullible stupid people sent him money

and even manoftruth got tons of donations

has alexjones ever passed up a pr stunt for press or getting his name out there,,,, starting a fearmongering viral campaign

either jones is being conned,,,, or he is in on it and waiting for the peak time to go viral,,,, when all are salivating for details

how long did he play up the celebrity 9-11 blitz,,, b4 revealing charlie sheen

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Are Moderators even active on this website anymore? This was confirmed as a hoax, attempt at viral marketing, whatever when Alex Jones cut to commercial. In my original theory he was in on it, but now I'm wondering if ATS is in on it by allowing the debate on this nonsense to continue. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife
reply to post by olds442

Originally posted by olds442
reply to post by JarsCloutLife

Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later.

Yeah, I have seen that. That is why I am hoping for the 0.15 AU. If it gets that close, then we should be able to view it with the naked eye.

As far as the debris, I agree. Earth could pass through the trail which at a minimum would create a spectacular light show in the sky. I don't think that it is large enough to knock too much from the Oort cloud to worry about, but that remains to be seen.

And just to keep this on topic: this comet will not cause any problems with planet Earth on March 15, 2011.

yea i have to agree...comets dont have a large gravitational pull right?

Anyone know how big this comet is? Some people said it was as big as jupiter but the neat comet was twice that size and it didnt effect us at all.... if it is that large then its debris could be large as well. We will have to wait and see what happens with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by manicspecimen

Why are you doing this man??? Please catch up with the rest of the class.

There is no caller. You're posting another caller from another show on another day.

This is a hoax. And the site you got this from Dutchsence? Watch out for him. He's either a PsyOp shill or a very depressed YouTuber who does NOTHING but post "OMG-videos"

Listen people, the Earth is changing. There's no doubt about it. We might have an actual pole shift before long but there will be no heads up regarding such an event.

It has been my understanding through a LOT of research that a magnetic reversal is likely to happen FIRST. And...the magnetic poles are moving.
But there's a lot more movement to go yet.

This coupled with Solar cycle 24, and the alignment to the galactic center (which we are entering) will be interesting to say the least.
But to think...even for a fleeing second, that someone has an actual DATE for a Pole Shift is absurd.

And one more time.....if this woman from Jan 28 was real (which, she's not) that would've made ATS in a nanosecond. Nothing gets passed this forum. Nothing. Anything conspiratorial or front page news makes in onto here in a matter of minutes.
So that alone should've been a red flag.

The poles are NOT going to shift on March 15th.
As much as I am sure Dave is a hoax....I am equally certain about March 15th being a non-event.
Now does that mean no other major incident won't or can't occur? Absolutely not. But it won't be pinpointed to a date though.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by manicspecimen

pdf here
edit on 6-2-2011 by illumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Haven't you ever noticed the keyloggers or obvious macro boots on this website?

I would love to see your evidence of this, if it's true then you should easily be able to provide the proof.

All you may be seeing are the various add agencies, like google analytics.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
heh if you think about it, if there are just a few people posting about this that they have heard that message, that means that alex had just a few listeners, are his ratings going down.......... cus i know for sure that many many people would jump into that forum of his and started discussing about this subject and all over the net so.....

reply to post by MrWendal

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, here is one thing he cannot scrub:

kepler.sos.ca.gov...

Entity Name: DB PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Entity Number: C1163814
Date Filed: 12/03/1982
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 6540 HAYVENHURST #38
Entity City, State, Zip: VAN NUYS CA 91406
Agent for Service of Process: JOEL R LEVINSON
Agent Address: 6540 HAYVENHURST AVE #38
Agent City, State, Zip: VAN NUYS CA 91406

Clearly, as some people have posted he was only in the film industry a few years, this should serve as significant evidence it was more than a few years.

This guy posted a lot of information online, and was very easily traceable. The fact that he is now scrubbing sites he left his photos on, closing his Facebook to the public, etc; should be speaking volumes to the veracity of his actions.

Firstly, as someone pointed out, he was deeply involved in the gay community, and lists himself as single in all of the documentation that I was able to find. Not all of the links I provided show they were recently made and therefore suspect. In fact, many of the links uncovered were more than a couple of years old.

The video where it talks about him claiming the CIA is kidnapping your children to feed them to the aliens hidden in underground bases, well, that could be a part of why he was arrested. *IF* he was!

Why is it important that he may have been gay? Because the post made about his family by the ex In Laws claims he is married and has kids. No one cares which way he swings, the basic fact is he lists himself *single*, and the ex In Laws claim he is married with kids. *That* is the point.

His identity was simple to determine, the photo's all match the ones found in the links showing his identity, and it was all freely available public information when I found it.

Now, all of a sudden, who he is is a big secret?

Where would you like those screenshots and page downloads?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Okay I just wanted to offer this piece of Insight

I am 50/50 on this issue. I think some people believe too much and some people wouldn't know a snake if it bit them.

But what about the meter wide asteroid that passed Earth severly close yesterday? None of you knew about that

and what about the Dugway lock down? I see many of the skeptics from that thread thAt didn't believe VX nerve gas had been misplaced. They used every debunk method possible and refused to eat their words when they were wrong.

Same thing with prophecy people. They're too afraid to man up and accept they were wrong. They just start a new account.

Bottom line is the World is stranger than fiction or as bland as you want it to be

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So I'm a bit confused, what was this 'david' arrested for? Something to do with asking Alex Jones something? Sounds like an attack on Alex Jones, this should be in the hoax bin.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A lot of people are posting incessantly about this female caller when it has bgeen proven time and time again the call to AJ never took place as spoken about in Sweaty Guy aka David Beach's vid.

It is either an attempt to further muddy the waters, fearmonger, or spread disinformation. The two are clearly *not* linked, yet, it continues.

Simply going back and reading the threads, it becomes obvious who is trying to spread the disinformation/fearmonger. Clear evidence has been posted that this guy has been in the film industry a *long* time, according to one of his profiles, 30 years+ now.

Is this relevant? You betcha!'

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How come nobody on ATS heard the lady caller.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can somone post the OP's post in Alex Jone's website? Infowars.com and prisonplanet.com

we need to spread the word.
edit on 6-2-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So I'm a bit confused, what was this 'david' arrested for? Something to do with asking Alex Jones something? Sounds like an attack on Alex Jones, this should be in the hoax bin.

He was *allegedly* arrested for the video he posted asking AJ to come clean about the *alleged* phone call to the AJ show that he claims AJ scrubbed.

Not an attack on AJ, in fact, if I were a betting woman, I would be highly likely to bet on the odds that AJ is involved, and it is a traffic driven hoax to get people to his website.

If AJ is *not* involved, after all the sweaty hype this has caused, AJ would most likely come forward and *say* he was not involved and this never happened.

Seeing as AJ has not, it becomes more apparent that AJ could be involved, or else discount the whole event and move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
so when March 16th, 2011 rolls around, i'll mkae you a deal

if the world comes to an end - ill come here and post that i was a blind fool who didn't listen to any warnings (not that any amount of listening could do anything in the first place)

*IF*

you come back here and post a thread that says "I was totally wrong and had absolutely zero merit to my claims, but decided to post it anyways because it sounded cool?" if nothing happens

deal?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
so when March 16th, 2011 rolls around, i'll mkae you a deal

if the world comes to an end - ill come here and post that i was a blind fool who didn't listen to any warnings (not that any amount of listening could do anything in the first place)

*IF*

you come back here and post a thread that says "I was totally wrong and had absolutely zero merit to my claims, but decided to post it anyways because it sounded cool?" if nothing happens

deal?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
from the epic of gilgamesh: whatever i had put aboard it whatever.....silver.........gold.........living creatures.........family.........relatives.........domesticated animals and the wild. THE FIXED TIME HAD ARRIVED..... with the first glow of dawn,a black cloud rose up from the horizon. inside it the storm-god thunders.......the god of the underworld tears out the posts of the dam. the warrior-god leads the waters on. the gods raise the torches,setting the land on fire with their blaze. the FEARFUL SILENCE of the storm-god reached the heavens, and turned everything bright to darkness......of the land shattered like a pot. for one day the tempest......it blew hard....like a battle the divine might overtook the people. version ,roughly, taken from CATASTROPHISM AND THE OLD TESTAMENT- THE MARS-EARTH CONFLICTS by donald wesley patten

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here is my thought here.
If this is a HOAX then why is Alex Jones not coming forward and saying, "HEY, this caller never called me, this guy is lying"

I mean he has a radio show, he HAS to know this video went viral, right? For him to say NOTHING about this at all seems very, very odd to me. Not saying this woman truly called in, I am just saying if I were in AJ's shoes I would speak out to the community and say, It never happened and would know I have all my other listeners to back me up. Enough time has gone by for him to respond with SOME STATEMENT of some sort. RIGHT?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And lastly, all call-in programs are on a delay. I believe AJ's is a 2-minute delay if I remember correctly. Plus, callers get pre-qualified before talking to the host.

You are most likely correct, I was myself was invited to take part in a "Call in" BBC TV show and BBC World service radio.....I was first contacted by the producer of the show via e-mail, who said she had read one of my posts on a BBC forum, and was suitably impressed and asked me to take part.

The actual show took part about a week after I was contacted and you don't call in ......they call you :and do a quick sound check to make sure your phone is suitable at sufficent volumes.........during the broadcast the host was still inviting people to call in......even though I knew that nobody "calling in " at the time of the broadcast would actually get put on the show!

So yes If this radio show that is being discussed here is any thing like the BBC , then the caller will have been pre screened and furthermore "pre selected" by the programme producer.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is a little more to chew on. I do not have Facebook access, so someone feel free to delve into this one a little.

Google search: alex jones facebook with david beach

returns this:

Alex Jones | FacebookSign UpAlex Jones is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Alex ... David ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' .... grills, tents, poles, sticks, banners, noisemakers, horns, beach balls, ...
www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones - Similar

(emphais mine)

I was unable to find the message, but it is there according to the search, so claims he has no idea about this are bogus from the start. If he didn't, he does now.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join