It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(V) Dollars starting to show up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Brassmonkey

Very interesting, great research, though!
I guess, unless you find the one who marked the "V" sign on that dollar notes, you do not know for sure what his/her intentions were... maybe just some 16 year old who saw "V for Vendetta", or someone who's making a joke at the mason symbol... whoknows!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

this is a subliminal message conducted for a false flag event involving aliens to unite us against a common enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

to unite us against a common enemy.

a common enemy in the form of the NWO or humanity/freedom?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not sure why you guys are going back and forth on whether it is V for Victory, V for Vendetta, WWII resistance, or Anarchy. At their core, they ALL mean the same thing, and that is a rallying cry for the people who see this symbol to know that there are others like them ready to stand against whatever evil is oppressing them.

I haven't seen any of these yet, but I hope I do. As far as whether it is legal or not, I believe it certainly IS ok to do so, so long as you are not trying to counterfeit the bills. The law says "fraudulently" which in this case there is nothing fraudulent going on, just a simple marking on the note.

edit: If it were illegal, then why are products and sites such as this:Dollar Tracking Site not raided by the feds?

edit on 7-2-2011 by nwdogg1982 because: sp

edit on 7-2-2011 by nwdogg1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
When the NWO has been overthrown and the Revolutionist regime is in power only these "V" marked bills will be considered valid and acceptable currency.

I'd hold on to any you may run across...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Today I have found 2 dollar bills as change through separate transactions and they both had the (V) on them:

Well, being from the UK, I never realised that it had the all seeing eye on dollar bills
what is the history on this??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
That's the V from V (TV series) !!!!!!
en.wikipedia.org...(2009_TV_series)

OMG! I want one !!! ANNA I love you take me on board !!!!!!!!!

Being serious on this subject... My opinion... Just a viral joke. No warning, no conspiracy.

Some people just love to write things on the bills. I've seen Euros with a "FORZA JUVE" writing (Juve from Juventus, a wonderful Italian soccer team, FORZA means something like "GO"). I even saw one with a svastika some time ago. I've seen bills with insults written down too.

This V-type is my favourite so far. Forza Juve was not bad either. S&F for letting us know!

edit on 7-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It is V for Vendetta. Hello!!!
forums.filmnoirbuff.com...

November, November...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich76

Originally posted by Sly1one
Today I have found 2 dollar bills as change through separate transactions and they both had the (V) on them:

Well, being from the UK, I never realised that it had the all seeing eye on dollar bills
what is the history on this??

Not only is there an all seeing eye, there is the anagram for Mason in THE GREAT SEAL.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

Could it be bank markings for counting perhaps or a similar admin function?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Awesome. I draw devil horns on all the presidents because money is the root of all evil.

Respect to the 'V'andal and the OP for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hehe just add a Y at the end, seems appropriate against the corporate rodents that are running this country to the ground and over seas lol

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

Ummm.....sorry, thats already an Alex Jones, "Infowars/Prison Planet" brand, V for victory against the NWO.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
wait a second... second guess...
Is it a thonnggg...??? hummm Nice!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
Awesome. I draw devil horns on all the presidents because money is the root of all evil.

Hahaha!!!

Me too! Except Franklin, he get's a moustache.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

When the NWO has been overthrown and the Revolutionist regime is in power only these "V" marked bills will be considered valid and acceptable currency.

I'd hold on to any you may run across...

Right.

Just make sure the V is not counterfiet.

Has to be a genuine V ya know?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
yeah, I did see that Alex Jones has a call out for people to put 'V for victory' all over the place. He has a video contest too with it I think, and also for the slogan "the answer to 1984 is 1776." I sort of like the second because people can actually get what it's all about.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aslpride
Go to block buster and rent a movie called, "V for Vendetta" then come back and discuss on this thread.

Sly1one: you beat me by seconds.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Aslpride because: (no reason given)

Or they could say screw blockbuster and paying to watch it..
and just watch it online!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

video explains it all, specially the last few seconds of it
edit on 8-2-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

it is the symbol from the movie v for vendetta. therer is no evil intent behind it bro!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join