It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JERUSALEM UFO: INCREDIBLE UPDATE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks for attending this short briefing.

Below is my analysis of what truly went down at Jerusalem.

This is what happened:

The object you see is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/875b9abc4b50.jpg[/atsimg]

Inside:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c86aea46bd5d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is the interior of the vehicle. Inside is the room to transport 1 person.

When airborne, these capsules look like lightning bolts, leaving behind a bright trail. They are very fast, and are able to accelerate incredible fast, just like the video displays. They are able to levitate. The peaces of the puzzle fit, incredible. The evidence that suggests me being right, is overwhelming, we should focus on tracing the origins of this vehicle.

Is this vehicle of terrestrial origins, or extraterrestrial, that's our primary concern at the moment.

If terrestrial, we should be able to trace the company being able to produce such machinery. Obviously, it's not for sale for you or me, it must be military.

If extraterrestrial, then we must focus on building a world wide defense system, that is able to deal with this kind of technology. Anyone with this kind of craft, must have weapons equally as overwhelming and powerful, we are in danger.

Only together can we bring this to everyone's attention, billions of lives are at stake. We have been faced with a direct threat, that endangers the lives of us all.

You can observe these craft in the series called Dragonball Z, obviously the creator of these series has direct inside knowledge of what was to come. A man known as 'Akira Toriyama', as depicted below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/829ba76da139.jpg[/atsimg]

Our Number 1 objective is to find this man ASAP. He may have the answers for all our questions.

The last couple of days were the most intense days of my life, leading up to these conclusions. Alert me, should Akira Toriyama be found, we will submit him to severe questioning.

Report Out.

edit on 5-2-2011 by cyberjedi because: foto error

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What an utterly amazing post.

I hope by saying that my sarcasm doesn't shine through as much as yours did.

Please, someone, before this turns into an argument, bin this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

GOKU!!!!! Be on the look out for catastrophic kamehameha's and Spirit Bombs over the next 10 years. HAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
heheheh my fav anime series DBZ..
next time we might seee same like that in other place..where vegeta will be inside..heheheheh

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
wow, you not only waste your own time, but everyone else's. plain rude. no better than a hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So that is what is inside ball lightning?
2nd line

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is not a Hoax. This is a fair approach on attempting to solve this mystery. I have provided a theory, that evidence suggests, i have may be right, but i could also be wrong. Once we find Akira Toriyama, we may reach a final verdict on this theory. What better place then ATS, to discuss and reason ones others thoughts.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
it's ok it was only the anti-Christ being delivered nuthing to worry about

new topics

top topics

join