It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To ALL American BASHERS! Read!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's very easy to point out others faults. Easy to point a finger and say "he did it". While you sit, withering away in your mundane lives, heart filled with hatred for fellow humans, just because thay are from this place or that. REMEMBER. All of your bitching and complaining ammounts to a hill of beans (i.e. worthless) if you dont have a way to change things. In all honesty, without a respectable plan, that would actually work, you might as well sit areound and watch your fingernails grow, because bashing on me because im from a place that is different thatn you is pointless.

I dont like my government any more than you do. I am an "average Joe" type american.

SOLUTION OR SHUT UP!

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Nice rant. Where's the conspiracy ?
Sounds like somebody needs a hug

edit on 3-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

I dont expect to see to many replys in here. Apparently its easier to constantly complain about americans instead of thinking of a viable solution.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Solutions....hmmmmm

Well, if I posted solutions I'd probably have MI5 knocking on my door.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Earth's dispossessed are vulnerable targets for extremists: those who teach that global justice is meaningless; that satisfaction can come only in violence, division, and intellectual isolation.

-Abdallah II

Hating America is as big a franchise as McDonalds. But the insiders, those that got on the ground floor of this enterprize, don't get dividends. They get hate. And more hate, and more hate.

T'is a pity.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
It's very easy to point out others faults. Easy to point a finger and say "he did it". While you sit, withering away in your mundane lives, heart filled with hatred for fellow humans, just because thay are from this place or that. REMEMBER. All of your bitching and complaining ammounts to a hill of beans (i.e. worthless) if you dont have a way to change things. In all honesty, without a respectable plan, that would actually work, you might as well sit areound and watch your fingernails grow, because bashing on me because im from a place that is different thatn you is pointless.

I dont like my government any more than you do. I am an "average Joe" type american.

SOLUTION OR SHUT UP!

MOTF!

Are you yelling or crying? I dont understand you "average Joe"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

If Canadians started a thread on ATS every time someone made a joke or disparaging comment about us, we would rule the threadlines. Not every person is going to love Canada, just as every person is not going to love America.

You chose to live in a glass house.

link   
i got a solution that will never work...

try finding a leader who doesn't care about money... Let the less wealthy try to run the country for once.

Then again once their in power im sure in no time they'd be wealthy...so the circle would continue.

link   
I think we should stop hiding behind screen names and 'avatars'.

We should squash the fear. We should network and organize state meetings.

Only then will we see our true numbers.

Many will join once they hear our cause and see how many of us there are. And when I say 'us' I mean just regular people like me, I'm just a store clerk. I, like many on here (ATS) have trouble supporting a government who misrepresents me and seems to rob me on every front.

I

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

My first post was a joke, by the way....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Solutions?
Don't raise the debt ceiling. Make other countries that have become dependent on America work instead.

Reduce the size of government. We have a government program for EVERYTHING! We don't need the intrusion.

Cut spending here. Government has no money. None. Ever. They have to take it from us in order to then "give it away".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

SOLUTION OR SHUT UP!

MOTF!

Are you yelling or crying? I dont understand you "average Joe"

Then see the [X] button in the top right corner of your screen...

MOTF!

link   
reply to post by Dendro

But you have strange bacon. It bothers us.
Please stop.

link   
I agree MOTF

I never understood how people can bash another country that they only know about via the internet, news or people they talk to. You can only really know and understand other people in their own culture if you live it everyday. That is how I see it. I don't tell others how to live their lives and I don't expect people to tell me how to live mine or how I should do this or that in my country. It's easy to tell another what to do when it doesn't affect you.

I think this goes for any country. It's nice to give advice or offer an opinion but to be down right rude and hateful over things you know nothing about is a bit silly.

Everyone should just look at someone for who they are, a human being. I don't care where people are from everyone should be happy and able to provide for themselves or their families. Everyone wants the same thing but everyone is too busy yelling at one another to even step back and realize what is going on.

link   
This wouldn't be a response to that the thread that the lad from Edmonton posted stating some facts about America as he saw them, would it? If it is, then may I suggest that you do not take such things so personally, especially when the lad made some good points.

Have a *hug* and hopefully it'll make you feel a bit better.

Rev

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

EXACTLY. But it would seem that not too many people give a rats ass. They walk around with their noses in the air and could care less. Sad really

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hating all Americans is just ridiculous.

As this is the place for conspiracies I think we can all agree that there are a small minority of people who cause the majority of the problems on this planet. Nationality to them is irrelevant.

Whether you want to use the word Illuminati is up to the individual, but basically it's just a buzz word to represent the biggest swinging d**ks on Earth. So wealthy it is beyond money. Unless our solutions are to deal with that, we are just along for the ride.

MI5 if you are reading this, hello! That is about £3.50 of my taxes you have just wasted, cheques in the post please.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
I think we should stop hiding behind screen names and 'avatars'.

We should squash the fear. We should network and organize state meetings.

Only then will we see our true numbers.

Many will join once they hear our cause and see how many of us there are. And when I say 'us' I mean just regular people like me, I'm just a store clerk. I, like many on here (ATS) have trouble supporting a government who misrepresents me and seems to rob me on every front.

I

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

Amen Brother . I have no problem with changing my User Name to my real identity , but I wonder how many of us will follow.
Hating americans is like hating your dog coz it has fleas .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The United States needs to alter it's foreign policy which is fundamentally controlled and directed by the military industrial complex. They need to stop their hypocrisy and double standards, while the American people need to become more enlightened and aware.

The corporations which seem to have their insidious tentacles ensnaring everything need to be brought to book and realise that it is not the United States of Advertising. Although a more apt name would perhaps be The United States of Amnesia.

How this is to be accomplished, I do not know. The majority of American people are apathetic or feel powerless.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Ahh you see throught my thin veil. Like i stated in the other thread. Its easy to bash someone who cant help their cituation, but hard to come up with a plausable solution. If he meant "the American government" he should have stated it as such. I wouldn't be angry then.

MOTF!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join