It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Man you seem hell bent on making people believe what you do
sorry pal I have my own opinion:@@
Is it me or does it seem if truth slapped us in the face we would just say it didnt happen, someone had to of faked it.

I seen this video on a another thread and it fits here perfectly,skip to about 24 seconds

thanks oibena for the vid
edit on 3-2-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
reply to post by Malynn

So true. I just joined today and thought I would see alot of great post......wow its just so much noise.

deny ignorance.....ha, more like embrace it. The event was real people, wake up!

Welcome to ATS.

You KNOW the event was real? How?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
OMG I was shocked to find this event labeled by ATS as a hoax, that was sad, but hey we've moved on and the case it reopened.

For those crying hoax I say prove it to me, because you know what this crappy bantter about oh you can do it easiliy with CGI is total crap. I have look at analysed each from from the 4th footage IN DETAIL and you know what CGI on such poor footage that goes in and out of focus during some frames, but is nonetheless consistant, very consistant in fact with the distortional aspect of the video which provides me with a lot of clues. For those of you interested in knowed where to look, analyse the flash scene and the reflection that emanate from it including on the dome. Also look at a cleaned up version of the video and behind the glare you will see that the light source is very very detailed in its pixalation from frame to frame and far exceeds any laymen capabilities to create that same consistantly flickering pixilation from by frame for the duration on the footage. If there is someone out there who think they can do this including re-creating the lighting relative to the movement of the light source then go for it and prove to me that the 4th video is a hoax. Oh yes and don't forget to distort the image and still keep the distortions consistant. Do it go on I dare you!

The 4th video imo will stand the test of scutany its just a matter of time. And yes this event is the biggest thing since sliced bread, why do you think all the morons are over it like a rash, cos their fragile minds kind handle it.

It's is to bark hoax, so debunkers keep on barking, cos you know what at the end of the day it's your loss.

I'm off for a date with destiny, let the games begin!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

2. Isn't it possible, if one were dealing with a civilization that has technology far surpassing our own, that the visible phenomena recorded on camera may appear to defy conventional explanations for what we're seeing?

I like you, and I like your style. Heck, if you look like your avatar, I'll multiply that by a factor of two thousand

Anyway - bless ya for commenting as you have - I raised a very similar point earlier in the thread which sadly went largely unnoticed. Speculations (even when based in rational extensions of common logic) don't cut it here.

I second your point though, as I feel it needs repeating. I raised my similar point in regard to the action of light being reflected from the body of the craft - stealth technologies only a few generations ahead of our own would be a 'sight to behold'... Or not, perhaps - unless they wanted to be seen...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The audio in vids one and two will match, they are both taken at the same time from the same place, of course the dialog is identical.

listening to them both i dont see any problem, in one the voice nearer to cam one is louder, in the other the voice nearer to cam 2 is louder

Of course the dialog is identical, they were recorded at the same place and same time at a distance of about 10 feet apart

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I find it amazing that you say these things. Considering the 'debunk' of the 1st video was shown to not be true, basic parallax issues. Also the third video that was 'proven' cgi as u said. I would go back and look at the posts here, because the person who said the third video was fake because of interlaced/progressive mix even said he was WRONG. I find it amazing that you dont keep up to date with the posts but feel like you can just reenter the topic and flame people and call hoax.

ATS forums seem to have more people trying to prove everything is a hoax to try get some fame or something, rather then what the site is for, investigating.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

A fine point, and one which is being resoundingly ignored.

Shame. There's a lot going on here, and it's definitely nowhere near case closed. I don't understand the mindset which demands a solid black/white answer to an issue within a few days of it becoming apparent. Particularly when there are so many points of contention between all sides of the debate.

Strikes me as a human tendency - desiring to control reality, according to a particular flavour of the month, a style that suits us at this present moment. Life could prove to be so much more - amazing - if people would open their minds to the possibilities of the 'reality beyond Reuters'.

edit on 3-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling gremlins

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Okay I would like to just make this post. Can we only post about the current facts presented until more facts are put down on the table or you post proving or debunking a current fact that is presented I will no longer be putting in anymore input.

I am waiting for the Manage of the cam to reply. That is if he does. www.02ws.com...

That is where a question was asked that is holding some evidence. So please lets start posting just facts related to what has actually been presented and not just say stuff like "This is dumb its obviously CGI." "This is true look at it" Lets only discuss the current facts on the table and present new ones. That way we clear out some of the garbage?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We'll, since clearly parties are just going to discredit any information given without any basis or proof to back it up, we should all just end the debate on whether it's real or not. There doesn't need to be 40+ pages about "woulda's" "coulda's" "ifs" or "buts".

You have people jumping in that have NO type of contributions to the debate other than their own ignorant, empty, senseless opinions on why someone found out this, or why someone brought that up. Or that they feel that their useless 'ass'essment of someone motives somehow makes them intelligent, since they have nothing beneficial to add.

Obviously speaking in facts will not solve anything, nor convince said parties. At this point, theres nothing, no proof that could be had that would prove to these nay-sayers, that without out a doubt these videos are fake. I mean, even if the guys came out and said it was fake, they'd probably just say "Well, it could still be real" or "Prove that your the person who actually recorded the videos".

Theres difference's between blindly accepting (what you nay-sayers are doing), being skeptical, and blindly denying (because of just simply being closed minded, afraid of cultural ramifications, or maybe the result of religious beliefs).

This thread has gone nowhere faster than that cgi orb shooting up into the sky.

So lets face it, the score is 5 - 0 and it's not in the favor of being real, but lets just drop the debate on the validity of these videos UNTIL you nay-sayers can show any evidence of being legit. No more speculations, remember when you assume you make a ass out of u, not me

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Skepticism could be the downfall of both the believers and non believers. People, take a deep calming breath, and realize that proving whether it is a hoax or whether it is not is not the point with these videos. I have followed this thread for several days and came to this conclusion.

Everyone wants proof that "we are not alone" in this universe. When it is given to you, along with a message that all of us should understand in our hearts, and nothing but "proof" or "dis-proof" is what most appear to want...very few on this earth are ready for what is to come, and those that would approach us will continue to hold back.

The decent of the light over the Dome and Wall gave precedent to the joining of all Middle East peoples...this is NOT about religious beliefs...this needs to be realized. The immedtiate departure of the light after the "flash" was possible that the message was delivered with the flash....and the red lights were the final message. The red lights create a pattern...if the pattern can be deciphered, there in lies the answer.

Everyone asks for proof...when you get it...don't talk yourselves out of the answer. Listen to one another...and use your intuition....you will be surprised with the answers.

Take what I have to say for what it's worth...just my intuition speaking to me...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Another very good point, and one which requires seconding. My posts are mainly being made to keep a perspective which says 'not done yet, more to learn'. I know I can't add much in terms of the technicalities, but I have a fairly keen level of intelligence, and a very flexible outlook on life - I like to encourage others to think outside the box.

My apologies to all who have found my posts to be an irritation. I just want to help keep the debate alive.

Case is NOT closed here, despite the noise suggesting there is some kind of consensus decision....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
DISCLAIMER: Recently a very popular thread was sent to the Hoax forum, and various other threads based on the same event were deleted entirely from ATS (404ed).

The staff of ATS has received and read all complaints against this decision and has decided to place this subject back into the "Aliens and UFO Forum" so our community can investigate and discuss it without having it determined a hoax prematurely before its time

I have been asked to open this thread for all members to intelligently debate and discuss this subject further. This is an odd circumstance for important reasons. Any questions you may have as to why this thread is being reopened or why the original thread was not reopened instead will not be answered by me here.

Any questions of that sort should be brought to the attention of staff or the owners of ATS.

WARNING: Due to the possible connection of these clips with a known Hoaxer who is banned from this site, this thread may be 404ed/erased at anytime or thrown in the hoax forum if it is proven that this hoaxer is behind this event.

Greatings ATSers and visitors!

I am Mr. Mask, and I'm one of those conspiracy theorists.

I am about to tell you a story that really happened. Though I was not there when it was filmed, I saw much of the fallout after it flashed and flew away into the sky. I am talking about the Jerusalem Temple Mount UFO incident and the epic that followed in its wake.

Believers, skeptics, comedians and programmers alike battled it out in a never ending dance of dueling debate. Virtual worlds were created, laws of physics were put to test, things were said that could never be unsaid again. And at the height of its roaring climax it was sent to the Hoax forum for reasons many refused to accept.

Though I could never fully cover, nor repeat, everything said in that thread, you are welcomed to go there and read it all for yourself. At the time of me writing this- there are 75 pages worth of ATS history to be enjoyed there.

The thread is authored by csimon and it would be great if you could go flag and star that thread so he may receive proper credit for breaking this story to the ATS community.

The thread is HERE

EDITED TO ADD: I just learned it is impossible to flag threads in the Hoax forum.

Here is a bare-bones and biased recap of the facts. Just the facts.

A bunch of clips showed up on Youtube showing what appears to be a UFO appearing over Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

On Jan 28th This first clip appeared on Youtube.

For those who can't watch vid: The clip details two men watching the a glowing orb (or light) hovering high over the Temple Mount for a small while, and then descends down almost low enough to land on the dome of the temple. It rests for a brief moment, there is some bright flash that fills the screen and then the orb shoots into the sky with blinding speed. The camera then pans to the sky overhead and shows many red dancing lights flickering in the sky. Voices heard are two males who do not speak english and say "Whoa!" when the UFO takes off into the sky.Special note: The entire clip has the back of a man standing in front of the camera man and he is holding a cell phone up and seemingly filming the UFO also.

A few members quickly connected this incident to a prior incident in Utah.

Utah Jan 27th 2011

For those who can't watch vid: An ABC Channel 4 clip detailing red lights dropping a burning "firework" type object. Video of event is included.

Shortly after, other clips started to appear. The "2nd Clip" was uploaded to Youtube on Jan 30th. It apparently shows the cellphone footage taken by the second man from clip one and contains the same audio as clip one with slight differences in sound quality.

Both clip one and clip two are submitted as connected pieces of evidence and without them there can be no real discussion of this event. These are the first clips to be released of this UFO.

More came soon enough. With the next one quickly debunked and proven a cheap HOAX.

The third video (though mistakenly called "second" in its title) was of the UFO from a totally different perspective and with what appeared to be many voices. One was a lady from Mississippi. The video was proven to be a moving computer effect added over a still picture easily found HERE

The clip is clearly a Hoax and a bad one at that. Truly the work of a desperate and loathsome huckster.

Then the 4th video was uploaded on Feb 1st 2011. It shows the UFO event from another perspective and more up close. This video is assumed to not be an effect over a static image as cars move and lights flicker randomly within the city. Voices of two men can be heard witnessing the UFO "whoa!".

There is a longer version of this clip with the men parking the car with a female inside. They have a long conversation in Hebrew before parking the car. One man leaves the car and walks towards a stone wall on the side of the road. The screen cuts and then the frame changes to begin playing the shorter version of this clip.

Those are the clips that were debated and pondered on throughout the long thread that finally went to "HOAX" land. Many posters defended the the original videos but none of the later ones. Some attempted to debunk them all and claimed it already done. Some proudly sat on the fence refusing to decide until proper proof was obtained, while others swore up and down the footage was real.

Needless to say...this is not over. There has been no conclusion. Here are some note worthy attempts to debunk certain things said over the course of the heavy debate.

The ATS member named gift0fpr0phecy
Believes the image breaks Parallax and attempts to prove it with this video he made.

A member of Youtube named REALUFOCLIPS claims the above clip is false and uses this video (that he made) to attempt to disprove it.

YT member named "Zezba9000" posted this video.

The community was still undecided at this time. Many more theories, and clips, and more theories, and more clips were shared all attempting to out-debunk each other with nobody seeming to agree on anything for sure. Bringing us here and now to this thread. That is the story as I remember it, delivered here with no bias or exaggeration. Feel free to correct me where I may have made a mistake.

What this thread is is a place to continue sharing information and debating the details of the case at hand. We are ATS, we should be able to verify or disprove these clips with facts and logic- one way or another if we "work together in a civil manner" we should be able to ultimately solve this mystery.

What this thread is not a place to post off topic, hateful or otherwise insulting rhetoric nor is it a place to share complaints about ATS management or how they have handled this issue. There are proper channels for such complaints.

Special warning All references, links, or publicity given to the hoaxer suspected to be involved with some of this case WILL be removed immediately.

With that all said and done, I am sorry if this opening post was badly constructed or if it missed a lot of meat and bone of the older thread. That is what you are free to fill in here if you choose. The older thread will remain in the hoax bin while this thread will remain in Aliens and UFOs as long as there is no "sure proof" that this Hoaxer is responsible for this entire event. If at anytime it becomes apparent that all of these clips belong to the work of this treacherous scum bag this thread may go 404 or be moved to hoax as well- as the Staff see fit.

If you do not wish to post in this thread, you are free to post in the other thread for as long as it stays open on Staff's decision.

One personal wish I know you guys are not my personal genies, but if I may have one wish it would be for anyone here not to star or flag this post. If you haven't starred or flagged csimon's original thread please go star and flag him now for first bringing this story to ATS.
EDITED TO ADD: I just learned it is impossible to flag threads in the Hoax forum.

Now, if you choose to accept this mission, you are charged to take up your logic and your determination to get to the bottom of these clips and prove once and for all exactly what we are seeing here. There is a lot to post. Media attention, points of view, debunking and verifications.

Some say this is the biggest event of the year while others call it the year's first big hoax.

I personally hope to see a definitive answer given in light of true ATS workmanship.

I'd like to end this post with thanking every poster in that thread weather we agreed or not. It was a great bunch of hours talking about UFOs and mysteries with the best think tank on earth. I had a blast and hope it continues here.

See you in the pit.

MM

edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: I bad do no?

edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on February 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: clarification of vids

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think its obvious we have two types of observer in this genre

Those who dont know the answers and are seeking them
And those that already have the answers and try and twist the facts to fit this preconceived notion
(this applys to both sides of the argument, for and against)

The latter are not interested in seeking answers, they already have their answers.

Generally speaking these ppl are not very helpful to those who are trying to disect the matter, and get to the reality beneath.

I dont care if this is a hoax or the real deal and i dont know if it is either, what i care about is that we debate the matter with intellectual integrity.

Ppl who make absolute statements of fact like its a hoax because sorcha faal made it, or its a hoax because its the exact same wall in both clips, are injecting falsehoods into the equation, thats not helpful imo.
There has been lots of really good data posted here, but also some misinformed opinion posted as absolute fact

We may never know the answer, but id rather that ,than to draw an eroneous conclusion based on a falsehood

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Could someone who is good at posting big factual posts please make a summary of what has been debunked. Whats still open for debate. What hasnt been debunked etc. In this thread of course. I would like it from a none bias perspective so all facts are there so we can start fresh again and people coming to the end of the topic know where we are at.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
We'll, since clearly parties are just going to discredit any information given without any basis or proof to back it up, we should all just end the debate on whether it's real or not. There doesn't need to be 40+ pages about "woulda's" "coulda's" "ifs" or "buts".

You have people jumping in that have NO type of contributions to the debate other than their own ignorant, empty, senseless opinions on why someone found out this, or why someone brought that up. Or that they feel that their useless 'ass'essment of someone motives somehow makes them intelligent, since they have nothing beneficial to add.

Obviously speaking in facts will not solve anything, nor convince said parties. At this point, theres nothing, no proof that could be had that would prove to these nay-sayers, that without out a doubt these videos are fake. I mean, even if the guys came out and said it was fake, they'd probably just say "Well, it could still be real" or "Prove that your the person who actually recorded the videos".

Theres difference's between blindly accepting (what you nay-sayers are doing), being skeptical, and blindly denying (because of just simply being closed minded, afraid of cultural ramifications, or maybe the result of religious beliefs).

So lets face it, the score is 5 - 0 and it's not in the favor of being real, but lets just drop the debate on the validity of these videos UNTIL you nay-sayers can show any evidence of being legit. No more speculations, remember when you assume you make a ass out of u, not me

but yet your blindly excepting the evidence that it is a hoax. It has been said and explained by other members the evidence of a hoax is very weak at best

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
5th video is out, this is the final nail in the coffin people!!
Totally proves all the videos are REAL!!

Stop denying reality everyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, I have a idea stop the bs and lets come up with a game plan.

Can someone make a guideline / checklist as to what criteria MUST be fitted to completely prove or disprove this event.

Once this has been agreed upon, we can all restart our investigations over, submit the evidence for each segment, and then it should be decided if each evidence fits that specific area of criteria.

How hard is that to do?
This is how any judgement is done.

No more posting bull# feelings or opinions, just stick to the facts, fit or not fit the criteria and move on. If we use a system like this, then we can come to a satisfactory conclusion.

And if you have nothing helpful to say, keep it to yourself, your statements arent helping either sides

edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Sorry, could you indicate where the facts are in the post you just made? I can't see any.

Your contributions have been consistently intoned as attacks against other members, and as attacks against the process of keeping an open mind - something you obviously view with disdain. Perhaps we should all put our blinkers back on, and go back to
'ing at some base nonsense on the telly-box?

Making statements as though they were facts, does not make them facts. I refer to such efforts as:

people jumping in that have NO type of contributions to the debate other than their own ignorant, empty, senseless opinions on why someone found out this, or why someone brought that up. Or that they feel that their useless 'ass'essment of someone motives somehow makes them intelligent, since they have nothing beneficial to add.

With regards to that last one, I'd love to know how you managed to assess the motives of so many contributers, and yet at the same time decry such a process as 'non-contributory'..? Another stroke of genius I suppose...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei
I think its obvious we have two types of observer in this genre
Those who dont know the answers and are seeking them
And those that already have the answers and try and twist the facts to fit this preconceived notion
(this applys to both sides of the argument, for and against)

So... has anyone posted the other UFO video taken by the original guy who took Number One? Just catching up

Another night of ufo over Jerusalem - old city

eligael | February 01, 2011 |
Another ufo above the old city of Jerusalem. This ufo was higher in the sky and moved above the old city for long time . I had to go and stoped shooting while it was still there....

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join