It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Completely forgot I'm done here...

Bye ATS

edit on 3-2-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
reply to post by FlySolo

The burden of proof lies with the original creators of this video tbh. But since they're nowhere to be found
. I

I agree with you totally. Its odd is it not that this whole UFO/Jerusalem thing has gone viral ( Ive not seen another so called sighting do this for a long while) yet no one has come forward to talk about what they uploaded AND to get some glory.
Very odd indeed! I mean, just imagine how much they could possibly make doing interviews and such.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Well spotted ?

i noticed that the track (Dont bring me down), cuts off suddenly as the cameraperson exits the car, this may explain why there is a gap between the two sequences, everyone else had gone to the lookout, so the person with the camera exits the car and turns the camera off, turning it on again when they see the UFO
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Interesting thought. Though...angels are reported to just appear at will. This 'thing' does seem to have the need to travel linear distances. Good luck with researching that angle of the story. You may draw in some crazies with that though. Prepare for the bible quotes and all the apocalypse banter.

Minot. Must be cold as all hell there right now. Where the B-52s are. I was stationed in SD. Pretty friggin cold but once it's below -20 it's all the same right!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The skeptical one, myself feels this is a definite hoax. The original video was filmed by two different people with cameras at two different angles just totally feels of the hoax, and then suddenly other videos of the event all have issues and are hoaxes.

Still have yet to see any UFO video that convinces me aliens exist, UFOs might exist though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hairycookiemunster
Heya, i'm new here so i'll try my best to be civil

I been watching this 'event' since the first clips were uploaded and started going viral ... all very interesting, and just to make my position clear - I know there is alien life out in the multiverse, its a mathematical fact there will be, but is it visiting/interacting with us? I prefer to be skeptical and look for evidence ...

So, i agree with the proposition that clip 3 is fake, but as to the others (1,2 & 4) i'm not yet convinced either way and agree that until more evidence is gained or eyewitness come forward we're not really making any progress. And that brings me to my point of signing up here on the forum so i could 'wave this flag' so to speak

Why is the mainstream insisting on only showing clip 3? As has been said earlier (and yes i have read the entirety of both threads and watched attached vid 'evidence' etc), this all smacks of disinfo and distraction. Civil unrest in Egypt and the middleeast all around Israel, growing global economic crises, and of course including the Utah sightings ...

Either:
1) it is real and the PTB are in damage control mode filling the mainstream with 'debunkable' material so the sheeple ignore the incident.
2) it is a deliberate fake engineered by the PTB to add to the tensions in the area, to be 'played' in their usual MO of disinfo and divisionary tactics.
3) a 'genuine fake' made by some film students with a very poor crasp of consequencies, and so revert to point 1 ie the PTB are trying to mitigate any possible influence this will have on public opinion/perceptions of the current ongoing crises.

sooo ... all in all whether it be fake or real it has some potentially serious consequencies to the local geopolitics as well as globally, and in which case imho you really can't ignore it or stop trying to find more evidence and proof one way or another. We need eyewitness and/or more clips to start surfacing. Should also keep a careful eye on the political 'shuffling' that is going on. Also something to consider when looking for a witness or the original uploader for example ... if this was real, and the PTB wanted to hide it, then don't you think that original uploader will be finding his life very very difficult right about now? Emails by the hundred, phone calls, maybe even a 'knock' on the door? Same would go for any witness IF this is real, or IF this was a high level engineered fake.

Thanks to all you folks for working at this, i'm very intrigued, please keep up the great work!

PS sorry if i am repeated things already mentioned!

C'mon folks, this is potentialy a world-shattering real event or a fake that could have unpleasant ramifications ... we all know enough history and culture etc to understand the potential conections to this story/event? Yea? Right then stop with the petty egotism, present your arguments rationally, and stop ignoring or smothering evidence ... maybe then this whole debate could progress

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

I am not a religious person just a thought on what people may have posted images/video of if people are searching for ufo's specifically they could miss something.

It was actually like 28degree's today and for me thats tshirt weather haha.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

Well spotted ?

i noticed that the track (Dont bring me down), cuts off suddenly as the cameraperson exits the car, this may explain why there is a gap between the two sequences, everyone else had gone to the lookout, so the person with the camera exits the car and turns the camera off, turning it on again when they see the UFO

It just occurred to me that they were playing ELO and ELO have very famous ufo artwork on some of their album covers two of I posted. Coincidence ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalOne
The skeptical one, myself feels this is a definite hoax. The original video was filmed by two different people with cameras at two different angles just totally feels of the hoax, and then suddenly other videos of the event all have issues and are hoaxes.

Still have yet to see any UFO video that convinces me aliens exist, UFOs might exist though.

But conversly we get ppl saying if it were real why are there not more people who filmed it, had the second guy not filmed it too, we would have people say why didnt he film it, and using that to justify a hoax hypothesis.
if only one person films it its a hoax, suddenly other video surface and its a hoax......

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

It just occurred to me that they were playing ELO and ELO have very famous ufo artwork on some of their album covers two of I posted. Coincidence

I think so, "ring my bell" was also playing so i suspect it was a radio station or a mix CD/tape.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yes and just after the audio "pops" you can hear the beep beeping of what could be a camera...
Or anyone know what else beeps like that?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

It's on the main page somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ugh, I very rarely post on this site anymore because these threads turn into giant cesspools within a few pages. But this thread is very interesting to me. I read all 33 pages or whatever it is up to as I type this. Both sides seem to make fabulous points. However, a couple of "third party observations" if you will. Bear in mind, I'm no audio or video expert of any kind. But I have been doing my own research for many years when I have time in between caring for ill relatives.

1. Just because it's possible to create videos using software does not automatically mean all these videos are fake. Just because someone can doesn't mean they did.

2. Isn't it possible, if one were dealing with a civilization that has technology far surpassing our own, that the visible phenomena recorded on camera may appear to defy conventional explanations for what we're seeing?

3. I personally haven't read anything in this thread that conclusively "debunks" anything in my opinion (other than the one that everyone agrees is obviously a fake video.) However, I also will admit to not understanding all the finer details of audio and video analysis, and will readily admit that something previously posted in this thread may have gone over my head that completely debunks everything being discussed here. However, if that's the case it wasn't dumbed down enough for my comprehension.

4. Getting all bent-out-of-shape and uppity with the thread participants that do not agree with your posts makes me strongly question previous, seemingly rational posts you may have made. It makes it seem as if you have some kind of "vested interest" in swaying the herd in your direction. Why should any of you give a crap if people disagree with your theories on this matter? Unless of course you have something to gain or lose with the discussion not going your way. It's really disappointing and frustrating when these threads become "too long; didn't read" because they're full of posturing and ridicule.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This is high res zoomed view of small part from the pic of camera 1. It contains the area where the station is located, the city center and more.

His English isn't perfect, here's a Google translate from the Hebrew page:
This high resolution image of a small portion of the image of Camera 1. It shows the station area, Botanical Gardens, Government Campus, Bridge Maitarym, Downtown etc.

Meaning The image is high res and the camera zoomed to the area which camera 1 is a small portion of. It shows the area where the station is located, the city center (not far from the old city) and more

Oh, and it's from Gilo neighborhood, looking north.
goo.gl...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just joined the site after following since December (think I found it when doing some reading about Timewave Zero....). Anyways, not sure if anybody saw the other video eligael posted of just a light hovering in the sky, but it's a fantastic example of how terrible cell phone videos can be, and that may make the parallax/anomalies in the first video make a little more sense. Here's a link to the video

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

I've looked through November - February's videos, I've seen a light appear like 1 pixel below it on December 22nd I think that appeared a few times through the nite. It's almost parrelel to the slightly larger light a quarter inch to the left of it. These are just street / store / bedroom lights, they're ground based. Just put your mouse over the light you found, let the video play to day time, and you'll see that it's still not above the horizon, its infact below the horizon, which even further suggests that it's not aerial. You could argue the cameras point of view, which could make it seem like it's a ground based light, but still, the fact remains that the dome isn't even located in the photo. So it's pointless to even speculate.

I've gone back and he has changed the format again. Very confusing this time typing in the dates backwards with the insert on the wrong side. All Hebrew

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Last thing and I'm off - found a photo from the same vista video #4 was taken, if it helps anyone:
www.treybarrow.com...
edit on 3-2-2011 by haketem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

if I knew how to star I believe its called I would star that post. Well said well said.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Have you or do you now take any drugs like Ritalin or methamphetamine?

Your video and your analysis smacks of the same type of "jib tech warrior" obsessive-compulsive behavior common with people on speed. It's totally out to lunch and redundant. You are overanalzing a bunch of random breathing sounds on a foreign UFO video.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by markymint

None of the "6 witnesses" now have come forward. Not one? It absolute BS! This makes my blood boil, what the heck is wrong with people? And these kids that pulled this off will get noticed by someone at their school or their place of worship and someone will will talk. Names will get out and the word travels fast. Hoaxes always brag sooner or later as they embellish in the lols as they are right now. I think they realize they opened Pandoras box and they will have to sooner or later explain their motives for a hoax. I can imagine in the not too distant future these kids will announce the hoax and make a public apology.

The UFO subject will be second guessed even more while Charlatans use it as their personal cash cow. Basset will have a Circus show with hoaxers of lore in sabotaging any credence exopolitics had. The blind believers screaming THIS IS REAL and YOU CANT DEBUNK IT! Will once again regroup and wait for the next believable hoax to be born.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join