It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It shouldn't be in the hoax forum.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Forgive me if someone has posted this already.

I found a view of the city that shows why the video appears to have a "cloned" area .

From this image it seems that the building I have circled is a type of structure that is the same on
both sides. In other words, it's a mirror of it's self. I can't find a view that shows the entire
building but it certainly appears that it is the building and area in question

i5.photobucket.com...

I know many of you may be very busy patting yourselves on the back and self congratulating your superiority
but have a look and see what you think.
edit on 2/5/2011 by Zaydie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/5/2011 by Zaydie because: edited image location

link   
It should be in the hoax forum.

link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

I didn't look back/up to see it had been moved into the hoax forum as it wasn't there before. Being that it is now over 100 pages can you, or anyone, tell me when and how this was proved a hoax?? I didn't see that before. Thanks, in advance.
edit on 2/5/2011 by FoJAk because: gghnjh

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Claytonius
You guys do realize if this were/is real, authority figures would have descended upon these teens so fast, that they would have had barely enough time to set up youtube accounts before they were either threatened or paid off.
The biggest thing that bugs me is that MSM keeps showing off the goofiest video of the four. Surely they know of the gut-wrenchingly scary, 4TH VIDEO. Come on guys, believers and non-believers, can we at least agree that the fourth video made you poop yourself a little bit? Maybe thats why you guys are scrambling to disprove it so feverishly... YOU are scared. Do you realize what would happen if this were to be proven real???

Lol...of course we know that.

But we want the authorities to arrest them for it NOT BEING REAL.

Get it?

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie
Forgive me if someone has posted this already.

I found a view of the city that shows why the video appears to have a "cloned" area .

From this image it seems that the building I have circled is a type of structure that is the same on
both sides. In other words, it's a mirror of it's self. I can't find a view that shows the entire
building but it certainly appears that it is the building and area in question

i5.photobucket.com...

I know many of you may be very busy patting yourselves on the back and self congratulating your superiority
but have a look and see what you think.
edit on 2/5/2011 by Zaydie because: (no reason given)

theres that one circled, the hotel on the previous page and the buildings behind the dome which would appear to the left of the dome if the video were shot from further left of the dome, as appears is the case from the video. Good catch

edit on 5-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You guys do realize if this were/is real, authority figures would have descended upon these teens so fast, that they would have had barely enough time to set up youtube accounts before they were either threatened or paid off.
The biggest thing that bugs me is that MSM keeps showing off the goofiest video of the four. Surely they know of the gut-wrenchingly scary, 4TH VIDEO. Come on guys, believers and non-believers, can we at least agree that the fourth video made you poop yourself a little bit? Maybe thats why you guys are scrambling to disprove it so feverishly... YOU are scared. Do you realize what would happen if this were to be proven real???

video 1 and 2 if ANY would be the realest looking video. Video 4 looks a step above video 3 on the cgi scale, but when I seen it, it hardly looked convincing.

But saying that just because it looks better than video 3 means it must be real? psssh, then that would mean video 3 just MUST be real compared to the even #tier cgi ufo videos

food for thought
edit on 5-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
edit on 2/5/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Claytonius

no i am not in Israel, the alias is an homage to my journalistic inspiration and if you happen to know who that is than you are probably smarter than i take you for.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

New member...

Thats funny.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Stop what? Asking perfectly valid questions? How did they get the still picture to come to life in the 4th video? Seems like a perfectly valid question, thought you might have an answer. I know you are worn out from all the back-and-forth...I am really not trying to egg you on. I am swayed to your side because of all your facts, I am not that silly. I have seen your evidence. However, I would just love to see the video recreated believably. Forgive me for being inquisitive and curious.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Why is that funny? What changed your attitude so suddenly?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Stop what? Asking perfectly valid questions? How did they get the still picture to come to life in the 4th video? Seems like a perfectly valid question, thought you might have an answer. I know you are worn out from all the back-and-forth...I am really not trying to egg you on. I am swayed to your side because of all your facts, I am not that silly. I have seen your evidence. However, I would just love to see the video recreated believably. Forgive me for being inquisitive and curious.

Is it in the realm of possibility, given the facts, that if video 1 and 2 (even if they are fake OR real for that matter) was uploaded 5 days before video 4, that video 4 had ample amount of time to be faked, regardless if video 1 / 2 are real or not.

Meaning, if video 1 / 2 used a fake background, these kids (regardless of their connection or lack of, to the original filmmakers) could go out and still film a video at a comparable location after seeing where video 1 / 2 took place. We're not talking about Antarctica here, this is a heavy populated region.

Everybody keeps yelling "Recreate, Recreate!", yet noone seems to grasp how hard that actual is to do. It is HARDER to recreate, than it is to create. Since these wouldn't be stock Photoshop / adobe after effect templates. To recreate pixel for pixel is, I'd imagine, is beyond extremely difficult.

That's like asking Picasso to recreate, pixel for pixel, a Van Gogh
edit on 5-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

well apparently you missed the underlying meaning to my message, if thats the question you come up with, that question of yours is answered in my statement. i suppose i shouldn't expect anyone here to take me seriously, when you have sponsored ads from scientology. i tried to do things ufologist way, the way that has not been working for decades. something needs to change. i could care less whether the video is fake or real, it wouldn't make any difference at all either, no one will take it seriously, it won't change anything. the change has to come from the inside out. infiltrate, acquire, execute.

smiling while the world burns,
Scorpion

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
reply to post by Zeptepi

I didn't look back/up to see it had been moved into the hoax forum as it wasn't there before. Being that it is now over 100 pages can you, or anyone, tell me when and how this was proved a hoax?? I didn't see that before. Thanks, in advance.
edit on 2/5/2011 by FoJAk because: gghnjh

Well, really this thread is an off-shoot of a few other threads that got prematurely cast in this hoax bin.
Long story short... several of us have read all 500 pages(or so) of all the now deleted other threads.
So I suggest that by your own reading of these mere 113 pages (particularly) Mr Masks's first post, should help bring you up to speed.
Failing that, good luck!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've been following this closely and was prepared to eat crow when the mirrored evidence was presented. However, I don't think this should be hoaxed just yet especially with the testimonial of the Israeli guy describing how the religious day and how the old city has an explainable lack of traffic. Also, the symmetrical hotel or whatever it is adds credence especially if it is determined to be in the same spot.

The audio analysis has been the biggest disappointment for me. I'm an audio engineer and some of that stuff was so disjointed and in left field it was as if they were trying to convince themselves and not present empirical evidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dear people, no matter where you stand.

I know where I and the defenders of this site's integrity stand. We stand against hoaxes, and like Gandalf himself- we push our mortal shells forward and say-

HOAXERS SHALL NOT PASS.

Now, I sent my files to a member who says they will make a clip showing what I have to show. I'd like to explain it first while he builds it (or runs away laughing with files calling me a sucker).

Take said pic of UFO clip. Place it over the picture HERE

Align any light between the two. Now take top layer and control T that baby and stretch the picture right about an inch. You now have almost a picture perfect replica of that picture. Same lights, same perspective, same position on screen, same light house, same Temple Mount, same walls around Temple Mount, etc.

A little more warping and the last four or five lights that are warped "stragglers" will align to become the original picture flawlessly.

Even color values remain constant...and we know how hard that must be seeing as the hi def pic was taken with a super expensive , prolly Carl Zies lens or better...and well, the other is crappy digital.

Yet...here we are...looking at the identical picture with one stretch of an inch, and a bit of warp...two most used effects in photoshop.

Now before anyone says- waaaaait, YOU ALTERED IT TO FIT, yes...perfectly and with as little tweek as possible may I add. Meaning, if I tweeked those mathematical shapes, roads, angels, it should become a MONSTROSITY that COULDN'T fit perfectly over the mathematical 3D space that is actually Jerusalem.

A stretch the the left and you have your answer.

HOAX.

I think also anyone who joined this site in the past four days screaming this is real and they have prof, should be investigated further.

Background has impossible parallax because it EXISTS apart as another layer from the foreground.

The city don't move...because its a picture.

Lights slip UNDER the foreground intelligently because its two layers.

Clip one had suffered a serious blow of death before...call this digging up its corpses and punching it one last time.

GET THIS CRAP IN TO THE HOAX BIN NOW.

Huh...what? It is already already-therethere based on science and actual proof? No way...I guess we must have members doing what they are supposed they to do with incredible staff supporting the good work and running a fantastic ship.

I love ATS.

PS- All arguments about this will be met with me looking at the date you joined and judgment on how messed up your reasoning comes off to my flawed mind.

MM

edit on 5-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Kali74

New member...

Thats funny.

And? That makes my opinion less valid? Like I saw this video and suddenly BAM I'm a believer and here I am? Sorry, no. I joined to participate in the debate because I've had my own experience and I feel strongly about these videos, I've seen compelling evidence IMO that this isn't a hoax. I've also learned a hell of a lot reading this thread from people I don't agree with and I would daresay a lot of new members have. Perhaps you'd prefer we talk on a different forum? You're quite prissy and rude, perhaps if you adopted the attitude of a new member you'd learn something too. Or are you just here to throw what you arleady know ( a good deal from what I've read) around like it's top notch and there's nothing left for you to learn?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Lol...of course we know that.

But we want the authorities to arrest them for it NOT BEING REAL.

Get it?

MM

Are you being serious Mr Mask or is that sarcasm? Sorry, it's hard to discern the difference sometimes with your posts, but it kinda sounds like you are serious. You really feel that these people should be put in jail for putting a video of a UFO on youtube??? Are you nuts, or is this just humor? Or did I miss something a few pages back? This is just a hoax video, that some people put together to try to get some exposure for whatever reason. No reason to put anyone in jail over a youtube video.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join