It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is a hate filled, Gay Bashing comment. I don't care for Anderson Cooper, but I could careless who he sleeps with...

What the hell is wrong with some of you?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by anon72

I was watching CNN last night and must have been right after this. They were on the roof already when I saw it. I was surprised to hear him saying things like " state supported mob" "rent a mob" " sent here by Mubarak mob" mob, mob, mob. I was confused. He was obviously pissed.

When he was talking all that state supported mob business, I thought, what a propaganda piece this is and expected Egyptian troops to come haul him off on the spot.

To be honest, They put themselves in the danger zone, then expect to be not in danger???

I am surprised more journalist are not punched in the face.

Did anyone see actual video clip of him getting punched? Or was it just that he announced that he was punched? Could be a stupid publicity/rating/propoganda stunt. Dont trust any Leftwing Television/Radio Network(s). Ofcourse someone's going to clobber you if you keep spreading rumors or propoganda in their country.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Well, he better hope they don't discover he doesn't like the ladies.

Guess they don't like his program over there either.
I have to admit that I think it is funny/odd how news people think they are above us or on another level.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2/2/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

hahahahaha...he isnt really all that brilliant or an extra ordinary reporter either. CNN is what makes him whatever he is as a reporter. He should be thankful that he didnt get crushed or shot by the mob and only got punched/clobbered.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I am not a fan of Anderson Cooper , I am thoroughly APPALLED at some of the comments in this thread . I couldn't force myself to read past page two .

You people are disgusting and despicable . "Why didn't they finish him off " ???!!!

You people are a disgrace to humanity as a whole . Not to mention the utterly disgraceful image you are projecting onto ATS , as it is being observed by most of the world . Have you people such short , immature memories , that you have forgotten that negative spotlight that was cast upon us by the recent Arizona tradegy ?

You people should all be ashamed of yourselves . You are no better , morally , than the mob itself .

Makes me wonder how many of you laughed and cheered as Rodney King was beaten , or how many of you took some perverted pleasure watching Reginald Denny suffer the fate he did , at the hands of a mob .

en.wikipedia.org...

You people make me ashamed to be a part of the same internet community as you are . I would expect this from any number of those other sordid sites , but you guys have shown there are Kloset KLUCKS to be found everywhere .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
I only support this because Cooper has a CIA background and it's good to see at least 1 of them get their butt kicked after all the horrible things they have done.

You mean an actual CIA staff or CIA Operative or Guinea Pig? CIA and other agencies around the world are known to use pawns for their work. However one should still know when to open their mouth and to say what amidst a riot..especially a Western Reporter. We are already being looked down upon in so many countries even as average citizens even though its the foreign policies that are to be blamed for our reputation as average american citizens.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

hahahahaha...thats funny.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Did anyone see actual video clip of him getting punched? Or was it just that he announced that he was punched? Could be a stupid publicity/rating/propoganda stunt. Dont trust any Leftwing Television/Radio Network(s). Ofcourse someone's going to clobber you if you keep spreading rumors or propoganda in their country.

No, have not seen actual footage from the claimed attack on the street, however the video is up on CNN where he is explaining the events (from the rooftop) and I have to say that it *seems as if it's exaggerated, a bit. He doesn't look roughed up at all, let alone as if he's been "punched in the face multiple times" nor did his cameraman lose the large camera needed to continue reporting. So, sounds like they got caught in a bit of a skirmish, had the adrenaline pumping and tended toward exaggeration a bit, while reporting right afterward. In any case, it's not as newsworthy as it's being promoted. Probably thousands of people having the same experiences. It is, after all, a massive protest. Lol...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by timewalker

I am surprised more journalist are not punched in the face.

Surprised? Or disappointed?

I guess I am both. Drop some pretty, lying, frat boy with a $10M/year gig in the middle of a riot and getting punched a few times surprises him? He should be beaten, robbed, and pregnant by now if that mob had any motivation at all.

hahahaha..amazing...for that kind of money i bet the WWF will put on a good show and entertain the crowd for some real beating. This guy should be happy that he is alive.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by brindle

I want to see this happen, if only because watching the man get turned to quickly cooling mush would be hilarious. You would just be thinking to your self "Oh man, what was the dude THINKING?" .

I guess he should try being in the middle after a soccer match gone wild in England

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The report was not entirely true.My sources say anderson cooper was caught lurking outside the sacred tomb of king tut.When the mob asked him what he was doing,he responded by screaming,Mind your own business b*****ches.He then charged the mob with brass knuckles,at which point they put a bigtime beatdown on the well known tv personality.

hahahaha...what the hell was he doing outside the tomb? Piss Zahi Hawaas off by walking away with antiquities ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
ITS A FAKE!!!! Until we see the actual footage it did not happen. You guys are seriously trusting him? He said he got footage of it, but he does not show it? YOU KNOW THE NEW WOULD BE BLASTING THE FOOTAGE 24/7 IF IT REALLY HAPPEND!!!!!

I didn't quite catch that. What did you say?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Precisely. He survived despite being in the middle of a political riot. If he was in the middle of a RAP or ROCK Concert riot here in the States, i bet he would be mugged/raped and then shot by gun toting kids at the concert.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

hahahaha...i would definitely like to believe that as the real story.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

Nothing like a little homophobia to justify assault and battery , huh ?

How would you feel if a mob of "queers" , as you call them , attacked and assaulted you and then justified it by saying that you were straight , and had it coming ?

Do you happen to be a member of westboro Baptist Church ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

*sigh* I don't even know how to respond to that other than,

Please exit the building.
edit on 2-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Maybe it is me, it just seems ATS is particularly serious and bleeding-heart today. I don't have a lot of empathy for the beds so many people have made, and then whine about lying in, especially rich, pretty-boy celebrities. I have a lot of work to do, maybe I will take a short sabbatical for the afternoon and see if my attitude improves. If not, then I'll know for sure it was you guys, LOL!

hahahaha...not me. I have no issues with your comments. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Frankly I thought it was hilarious reading the entire thread so far with responses

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fixedmental

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Fixedmental

Who will step forward ?
Do they have a George Washington ready to go?
How long will he last?
Things look more clear in Alexandria.
Cairo is a circus. They even have a camel running around.

That's the problem. There are parties in Egypt that support the revolution, lots of them, but due to Mubaraks party being the only legal one they could not evolve. Think of how the Nazi party was the one and only during the Third Reich.

So there isn't a real leader of this revolution, the leader is the Egyptian people themselves. But if Mubarak falls those parties I mentioned will be able to have their time in the spotlight (elections etc) and the people will choose the one they seem fit to guide Egypt to better times.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Fixedmental because: (no reason given)

The people will choose the one they seem fit to guide Egypt to better times.
It sounds like they need Moses to reappear and guide them to the promised land.
I wonder if he will part the Red Sea again?
Now there is an idea. They need -- Divine Intervention -- again!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Cooper did such a good job with BP he was sent into the middle of the MOB in Egypt to do interviews. The BBC guys were probably looking over there shoulders saying "Watch this" chuckle chuckle.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
ITS A FAKE!!!! Until we see the actual footage it did not happen. You guys are seriously trusting him? He said he got footage of it, but he does not show it? YOU KNOW THE NEW WOULD BE BLASTING THE FOOTAGE 24/7 IF IT REALLY HAPPEND!!!!!

Agree 100%. I dont believe it until there is a footage. These guys are known to self proclaim themselves to whatever or whoever they want. Especially the Leftist Liberal MSM.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join