It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Watching CNN right now. Fires and Molotov cocktails in the square. It's going to get worse before better. Pro Mubarak protesters attack non Mubarak protesters as army watches.

This could ignite the mid east ..........

RUN ANDERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Im going to have to side with that moderator and say his posts were spot on along with the guy who said "you dont go into a bee hive expecting now to get stung".

He got what he had coming to him for getting that close to the protest. He knew what could happen and it did. He could have just reported from above and been just fine. Nope I have to go get into the middle because I have a camera and bah they wont do anything to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, him being a Rockefeller, I'd say snip him!

[Mod Edit - snipped circumvention ]
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Watching CNN right now. Fires and Molotov cocktails in the square. It's going to get worse before better. Pro Mubarak protesters attack non Mubarak protesters as army watches.

This could ignite the mid east ..........

RUN ANDERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson will probably go down and stand by one of the molotov's and when another one hits next to him people will say "AHH these people should have watched and saw he was there and not thrown them"

Life is like a box of chocolates. Run Anderson! Run!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

:evil smile: Can't you just hear him? :splutter: Don't they know who I AM?!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
CNN is a load of propaganda and Cooper is a Rockefeller. DOWN WITH THE ZIONIST PROPAGANDA!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

"Dont they know who I am ohh know why are they chasing me with baseball bats. *yells* Im Anderson Cooper a US new journalist please dont kill me! I am sorry I got in the way when I should have just stayed out. Please god hel.."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper is a Rockefeller and Wolf Blitzer is a Zionist along with CNN's owners.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
Cooper did such a good job with BP he was sent into the middle of the MOB in Egypt to do interviews. The BBC guys were probably looking over there shoulders saying "Watch this" chuckle chuckle.

All i've been doing for the past hour is laugh my butt off. My wife thinks i'm losing it. I'm laughing at the hilarious responses from everyone (except few uptight and serious responses).

I think AC is in the wrong place at the wrong time. He should just accept that and either broadcast while he still has the opportunity or walk away. People who think that some of us are not considerate should think that it just sounds so damn stupid of AC to expect some sort of mannerism from a riot filled with angry people on the verge of a national change to their political system. I think its blown out of proportion by AC.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Definitely blown out of proportion if no evidence or clip to support his claim.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Would have been much more convincing with blood running down his face - you know - like Geraldo would'a done!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by getreadyalready

Maybe you are right, maybe a little disappointed. I mean look at what he say's about a riot....

NO CONTROL???????????

What a sheltered life he must have had.

edit on 2-2-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

I guess AC expected one of the rioter to ask him as they passed by..'Pardon Me...would you happen to have Grey Poupon?. I forgot to bring some for my falafel on my way to the riot"

edit on 2-2-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No they didn't get what they want yet. The Egyptians just like all Arabs including do not want U.S. puppets as our leaders. Most Americans are clueless that America & Israel do not want democracy in the Middle East. They want to subjugate the Arabs so they can make deals with the [snip] corporations to steal our natural resources and exploit the people! Insh'llah, all the Arabs will rise against imperialism/racist colonialists/evil Zionists!

edit on 2/2/11 by masqua because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by hp1229

Would have been much more convincing with blood running down his face - you know - like Geraldo would'a done!
O yeah. He is another one of those characters.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wait...you mean a professional news gathering crew did NOT capture this event on video camera?

Epic News Fail.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hezbgal
No they didn't get what they want yet. The Egyptians just like all Arabs including do not want U.S. puppets as our leaders. Most Americans are clueless that America & Israel do not want democracy in the Middle East. They want to subjugate the Arabs so they can make deals with the f&^% corporations to steal our natural resources and exploit the people! Insh'llah, all the Arabs will rise against imperialism/racist colonialists/evil Zionists!

Be careful what you wish for as it just might be granted. Rise of Arabs against the powers can be deadly for the Arabs themselves. Its probably what the TPTB really wants. The rise will give the much hated West by arabs an excuse to forcefully takeover the resources instead of using puppet government. Which one would you rather prefer? A Puppet Government or Forceful Takeover? Just by making a wish is not going to help. Education is the only answer to your concerns. Education of the masses with respect to international trade/business laws. Not by Religious fanaticism.
edit on 2-2-2011 by hp1229 because: Stupid Typos

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm a TV journalist/producer for my local public access cable channel. I use a small camcorder hidden in my jacket when in touchy situations. No need to make a fuss.

Full crew however when in the clubs/rock shows covering urban culture. The ladies like to be on camera and show off their attributes....if you know what I mean. I have some footage that you wouldn't believe and have made some very "close" friends.
edit on 2-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wow. And AC is working for CNN. Wouldn't you think they would have invested in such small concealable devices for him to shoot the footage if necessary?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by whaaa

Wow. And AC is working for CNN. Wouldn't you think they would have invested in such small concealable devices for him to shoot the footage if necessary?

The real news and TV journalism will be found on youtube in coming days.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by whaaa

The real news and TV journalism will be found on youtube in coming days.

Thats if the internet does not get into the clutches of the government control and censorship.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join