It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by PureET

Nerds...you debunkers of this particular piece of proof are exactly what I hate about nerds.

So your going to ignore the fact that are 4 videos were uploaded by a proven hoaxer? and some of the voices in these videos are his "friends"?
edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

LOL..And I love he calls people who don't agree as 'nerds'...I love that, a 49 I'm being called a nerd

Anyway I must go, have a game of Warcraft to get back to

@nerd caller...So if someone uses their head to see obvious flaws then that's a nerd, you find it annoying for a person to use their intelligence. Don't you see why that's so wrong?

You would rather ignore all the facts and just believe?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This was a hidden message and it was not a message from aliens. This is a message from the New World Order that it's time to move toward a regional Caliphate which is all part of the rioting going on in various middle eastern states. These things are all controlled by the shadow world government and messages like this reach strongly to those in the know while the rest of you scream about grey aliens and visitors from other planets.. They want you to think it's aliens from someplace else because the puppet master always pulls all the strings from every angle.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by AtruthGuy

How do you explain the Utah sighting?

I'm not him but I do like the Utah sighting and if you look at the thread you will see that I said just that. I have no idea what was there but there WAS something up there and very close to a military base..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Norio Hayakawa, has an agenda, as some expert [NOT] as many others in the UFO conference cult. They have never had a ufo encounter or wittenessed seeing a UFO. Just make money and not at all a video or film expert. The same event filmed from 4 different angles, I hope a video expert looks at these, not the word of someone who claims to know or the many on ATS that debunk every thread just for fun.

all 4 uploaded by Cohen.. One in which he admits his friends voices can be heard.
love how that bit is always Conveniently left out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I mentioned on another thread that I found a single badly hidden cut in the 4th video.

It comes at 4.23 just before the money shot of the unidentified thingy doing it's stuff.

I found no other cut. Which considering the boring run up to the "event" is 'wrong'...

The panoramic shot of the "ufo" doing it's thing looks like it's been badly cobbled on to the video of the "friends on a night out"...

edit on 2-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: grammar

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

reply to post by PureET

Nerds...you debunkers of this particular piece of proof are exactly what I hate about nerds.

So your going to ignore the fact that are 4 videos were uploaded by a proven hoaxer? and some of the voices in these videos are his "friends"?

LOL..And I love he calls people who don't agree as 'nerds'...I love that, a 49 I'm being called a nerd

Anyway I must go, have a game of Warcraft to get back to

@nerd caller...So if someone uses their head to see obvious flaws then that's a nerd, you find it annoying for a person to use their intelligence. Don't you see why that's so wrong?

You would rather ignore all the facts and just believe?

I just love how they silent. And wont answer ANY of my questions.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I just tried to create my own thread about this particular video. Didn't work, as its been covered already in the giant 61 page thread somewhere...

sigh..

I usually side with the debunkers, but I'm having a tough time with this.

I saw someone tried to debunk the first video, demonstrating the parallax issue?
Now although I'll admit I'm not a camera expert, It would make sense to me that if you tried to grab a moving object (in this case, the horizon, as the uploader does) wouldn't the rest of the object(in this case, the background) behave differently? Especially considering the camera was moving...IDK.

I would really like to see another explanation of why people think all of these videos (save the 3rd one that was an obvious fake, possibly IMO to discredit the real story) are a hoax, other than it was an unreliable source. Because quite frankly, I used to think that ATS was an unreliable source.

My roommate used to tell me about ats all the time, and I'd just be like "yeah a lot of links I've seen are to BS stories", but when I finally started lurking around, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I learned in a couple weeks' time. There's still a generous amount of BS, but it can be very informative if you know what to look for.

Also, CGI can be used to create ANYTHING. so while I can see some of the videos are obvious CGI on youtube, GLP, other sites like that, I'm really not buying the CGI/Source explanations of this one.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

all 4 uploaded by Cohen.. One in which he admits his friends voices can be heard.

Do we know the videos were originally uploaded by Mr. Cohen?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The term nerd was used as a derogatory remark toward those of a more technical and intelligent nature and since some members here have debunked and shown evidence of hoax through technical wizardry and using their intellect to not jump on the "it's real" train then be proud to be called nerds. While the videos were indeed interesting, we need people like the debunkers to find the hoaxes otherwise believing in everything related to UFO material will turn into a religion where no other opinion regardless of the fact is true or the correct explanation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Amazing, I knew the link was Cohen but the fact he's directly connected to the video's should be the nail in the coffin. Self publication via fake video's he made, lol, how much more stupid can this get.

I still can't get over the savage nature these OTT believers are spewing, like I said I am a believer but not just in any junk that floats past. Also this rather flawed idea that it takes great skill to makes these video's, there are people knocking out similar video's daily using their almost certain pirated version of After Effects and / or 3D max.

The plugins and scripts are so easy to use most people could by watching the many tutorials out there make any of these video's with a little time.

But with Cohen actually right there at the centre of the mix, then this is just plain fake.

Just waiting for Nick Pope to endorse it

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Dang. Didn't notice the all news web............nevermind.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

It doesn't seem hidden at all to me...It's like they possibly shut off the camera and then started filming again when they saw it.

But I wasn't there, so I dont really know.

It definitely SOUNDS like the same group of people, at least.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
can't we just all get along? no need to expel so much energy over trying to debunk or prove a video real... when you die are you really going to care? when you look back on your life are you going to say "That guy was an idiot, thinks he was right, i wish i could've told him a thing or two!" ..or are you going to say "wow why did i care so much about that? it didn't change anything, i should have spent my time and energy more wisely". I think you'd pick the latter.

no matter what, everything is subjective, and nothing can be proven absolutely.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I've worked in VFX and have many friends who are award-winning VFX people. This is not debunked. The rotational incongruity appears to relate more to compression artifacting. Also, even the most novice VFX person would know better than to do what is accused here. In fact, that person would have to go to EXTRA EFFORT to make it look 'the kind of wrong' being referred to!
I'm not saying it is real footage, I'm just saying - this is not really the kind of mistake easily made in VFX. You'd have to be pretty dumb to make that kind of mistake. And the rest of the shot says the person isn't that dumb, if it is indeed fake.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
can't we just all get along? no need to expel so much energy over trying to debunk or prove a video real... when you die are you really going to care? when you look back on your life are you going to say "That guy was an idiot, thinks he was right, i wish i could've told him a thing or two!" ..or are you going to say "wow why did i care so much about that? it didn't change anything, i should have spent my time and energy more wisely". I think you'd pick the latter.

It would seem a strange place to hang out in if that was the case, it's a discussion forum where people speak their mind, tis exactly what this place is about

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

In the 3rd video, there is no way in h... you could not fake a Mississippi accent in Israel. Plus it was grown people doing these videos, with nothing to gain from trying to fake something.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

We're not looking for absolute proof, we're looking for proof beyond reasonable doubt.

We have that for the third video, that was debunked by established techniques and good detective work.

There is still far too much reasonable doubt about videos 1, 2 and 4 to dismiss them as hoaxes.

Can somebody present the evidence that all these videos were originally uploaded by Cohen? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by BruceWayne

It doesn't seem hidden at all to me...It's like they possibly shut off the camera and then started filming again when they saw it.

But I wasn't there, so I dont really know.

It definitely SOUNDS like the same group of people, at least.

The reason you can see it is because it is BADLY hidden. I work as a video editor and this is a badly disguised edit. Hidden edits are often performed to keep the flow of a piece going or to cover up/get round a problem.

It's possible the recording device got turned off and then back on, but why only there at that point?
I wanted this "event" to be real, but I cannot kid myself that it is when I can see flaws in the videos.
edit on 2-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: edits

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No comments or input to my previous post?

You don't think it odd that after the sightings in Jerusalem and Utah that Hillary Clinton Creates History by calling Nearly all US Ambassadors for Foreign Policy Meeting? ...and the article about World Powers Stunned by Message From God?

edit on 2-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I've always been open minded in life on other planets.

I've even become a tiny bit more open minded that it's possible they could be visiting.
Which is a HUGE change if anyone remembers my first topic I made on this site.

I consider my self a "logicalist" though... I need legit proof not questionable videos from ANW or Blogs, Youtube.

There are 4 vid all uploaded by a person known for hoaxing.

Jerusalem is a city of 800k people and can exceed over 1 million depending on the day.

There is apparently a UFO hovering over the most Holy Place in the World in one of the most holy cities in the World. Still there are 4 Videos.

There is a "flash" that for some reason is caught on 3 of the 4 videos. Which should be a huge clue of a Hoax.
No one (that I have read about) on the ground see's this flash. But I'm sure maybe 2 people will get on twitter and claim to have stood in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join