It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Certainly looks quite real to me. The brightness of the light and the motion/size of the object appears to be roughly the same. It is also moving in a direction that would be almost unnoticeable in the original video.

Another observation is that it has the flashes of light at the end are also roughly the same intensity and that the time it hovers in the air for is the same as the first video.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

no it does not, maybe the ops video wasn't put on YouTube for a long time for fear of being ridiculed and only shown to friends, then a couple of these friends fake other videos using the idea of the real one and then put it on YouTube before the real video is shown to the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Anyhting on Utube that doesn't appear on the news is worthy of nothing. Ignore it, most rational people do.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Anyhting on Utube that doesn't appear on the news is worthy of nothing. Ignore it, most rational people do.

Wtf, the news outlets were broadcasting the 3rd fake version for the most part, dumb ass, your statement is so ignorant!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by daggyz

Wtf, the news outlets were broadcasting the 3rd fake version for the most part, dumb ass, your statement is so ignorant!

Not all of them

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

you know i had noticed that but i was under the impression that the flashes were more like discharge from the propulsion systems (much like flames from a jet plane)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

Maybe but we have views from what appears to be the north western, western and south western directions (figured out by looking at Google maps and corresponding that with the large dark spot on one side of the temple.)

Also, on the north eastern, eastern and southern eastern sides of the temple there is few houses making it unlikely there is any footage from there and the northern side of the temple has a large gap between the house and the temple. It also appears that there is a large museum to the south making it impractical to have footage from there.

Therefore, if I am correct, we have footage from all the practical directions.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Where did it say in the Holy Bible about the whole world would witness the return of Jesus Christ and those who are lost will still deny that He returns?

I like this video.

looks real to me. If these are fake, which I highly doubt, then someone needs to be in Hollywood working in the special effects studios.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

you could be right there but these people may have been on holiday in Jerusalem without internet access.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I have looked at all the video of these events that took place in Isreal and the new story from Allweb.

I am not convinced as some are quick to state on ATS that this is a Hoax .

What has been Hoaxed here in these video's ?

A good UFO investigator would not make such rash conclusions .

I believe you at ATS should let the people here decide if this is real or not .

Its reminds md of the line shoot first ask questions later .

In this case we moved an event that took place in Isreal because someone at ATS thinks its connected to some Hoaxer .

Who is this so called Hoaxer and what have they Hoaxed ?

At least provide proof and information on said Hoaxer.

The video's do not looked like a Hoax and infact if you watch the footage when the object shoots up into the sky .

You will see blinking red lights which could be a Larger UFO Ship or seperate UFOs aswell.

I found those lights by review all the video's of this event about 49 seconds into it.

From my vantage point these are real and not faked .

Who to decide how people should act and react to an event like this ?

Everyone reacts differently to UFO sightings .

The person next to me seeing a UFO might be calm while I am excited .

No one here is an expert on Human reaction to video taping a UFO.

Thanks for adding this video and topic for discussion.

edit on 2-2-2011 by wesufmcosmic because: updated

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I apologize for posting another video but I found this one.....well.....it's an amazing analysis of video 4.

I'd like to see a side by side analysis of the blinking red lights to compare them.
edit on 3/2/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausdude77
reply to post by spearhead

you know i had noticed that but i was under the impression that the flashes were more like discharge from the propulsion systems (much like flames from a jet plane)

Or how about the discharging of an energy pulse weapon??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I apologize for posting another video but I found this one.....well.....it's and amazing analysis of video 4.

I'd like to see a side by side analysis of the blinking red lights to compare them.

Wow...that is a great analysis video, thanks for the post! Sure as hell looks real to me

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

there are four videos (although one is almost certainly fake due to lack of flashes as the object leaves.) of these videos one is from the north west and the other two were filmed from the south west. It could only have been filmed from the western side really due to lack of buildings on the eastern, north eastern and south eastern sides and a tall museum to the south of the temple.

Also the north western viewpoint is at least 1.3km so its a completely different perspective

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I truly feel at this point the topic should be moved back to Aliens and UFOs where it belongs .
It has not been proven a Hoax at all .No real UFO Organization has gone to Isreal to investigate this and those who video taped it .
For someone at ATS to say its a Hoax does not make it so.
Lets get MUFON on this and any local Isreali UFO investigation team over there to look into this if they are not already.

That is to me the more logical way to do this .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

haha, good point, if it was jesus returning to earth it would be the same argument. No matter how much evidence there is people will always blindly say "no, its fake"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
in an effort to keep all of your work in one place and to appease the masses that felt that parts of this story deserve to be in the main aliens and ufo section, I'm closing this thread and directing you to Mr Mask's thread on the topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join