It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

wait, there is a 5th video?

Where???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

so it's a case of 1 down, 3 more to go?
The systematic elimination of evidence by simply saying that it is hoax, although its a great way to soil the evidence of other sources if one of the videos is decried as "fake"

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am amazed at how logic and common sense just goes out the window when talking about UFO's. It is very obvious that none of the videos were shot at the same location. The object is bigger in two of the video's due to the people being closer. They were not even close to being at the same location, all it takes is one look at the environments. People setting up greenscreens, added voices, CGI video's, I mean, who are you all really trying to convince these are fake, us or yourselves?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Or, like I suggested already, that one was purposely created as a fake to throw off the real story.

But yes, it is apparently one down, 3 to go on these here boards. maybe 2 down, 3 to go, from what I gathered from a post not too far behind this one.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Thank you for that!
As of yesterday I was on hoaxkiller's side but now with this new video? Seems to me that this may be the real deal.
God I hate going back and forth but now I'm rooted in my decision. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by Human_Alien

We have four videos where at least four people (or were they the same people?) prepared with a camera for a unique event (which is suspect in itself) yet no one came in for a close shot?

Good point, I was also wondering why no close-ups. But video 3 is fake, first of all, and all the others have been shot with mobile phones which not necessarily have zoom possibility. I have a HTC Desire HD (it's a very good one) and videocamera has no zoom. Even when using the camera option, zooming is possible but you need few seconds to zoom in and during such a sighting I myself would not take the time (and risk) to zoom and loose precious seconds.

He zooms in 6-seconds into the footage though.
And AllNewsWeb? They're the equivalent of the Jerry Springer show, no? Hardly a publication to take too seriously.

To me this is a weak attempt to mix UFOs in with religion. This time pin pointing Christians, Jews and Moslems all in one hoax.
The Vatican is probably next (or have we already had a UFO hovering the pope yet?)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

Originally posted by LiberLegit

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by LiberLegit

guys, this is all fake. does anyone remember the large black pyramid UFOs over moscow, russia? there were multiple videos from different angles and it was all fake. why? no eyewitnesses, no news reports, no anything. just standalone youtube videos, and i'm sorry, that ain't good enough for me. the cheesy religious overtone should be enough for you guys, I mean come on - hovering over the dome of the rock? L O EFFING L. everyone should chill on this case until some kind of news comes out because we're all just going to fight forever on it if it doesn't, people are locked in their views. that's all. check out the cheltenham topic if you're looking for something somewhat credible.

Yup, a few of us have been waving the no news flag for most of this thread and the best response we have had is that the news is being censored. Whilst I'm sure certain policies and actions are censored the notion that a UFO post would cause anything other than either laughter or interest in that area seems daft.

hot damn dude. if people want to talk about media censorship they should go hang out with the alex jones groupies in the NWO forum. even if it was censored by the media, SOMEONE would say SOMETHING about it SOMEWHERE. it isn't like they're in Egypt or anything sheesh. people don't understand that even if/when there are news articles, it will all be feeding from the SAME BS source with no new information. can't wait till that wave comes through "look here iz ur news article rite here!!! lol SHUT IT DEBUNKERZ!!1111!!" personally, I believe in UFOs, i've researched them endlessly and seen them IN REAL LIFE - but this is craziness right here. come on ATS you're smarter than this, wayyyy smarter.

It has been talked about on msnbc, and in israel on the news.

www.youtube.com... -- msnbc-shows first video

www.youtube.com... -- Israel-shows obviously faked 3rd video.

Of course, they're trying to determine-at least on msnbc, I dont speak any other languages besides english and some sarcasm-the same thing we all are...hoax or not???

ps, LOVE your avatar.

haha thanks man. will check those videos out. im sure the media knows nothing more than we do though, that was what I was getting at in my previous post. 90% of me believes it is fake, 10% leads me to believe the 3rd was placed there to blatantly discredit the other 3 which are actually real...huge stretch though. trying AS HARD AS I CAN to keep an open mind here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We do not allow this source to be used here. ANW is nothing but a HOAX site and anything coming from this is not legit.

Closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

They do indeed seem similar, particularly the red airborne lights. There you go!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

yeah. I noticed in this video the two flashes of light are missing before it shoots off into the sky as well as the reflection on the dome roof...it seems to be absent as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks mods (GO MODS ) its nice to see this thread restored .
Patience people I`m sure the truth will come out on these videos sooner or later .If there really hoaxed It will be sooner . If there real , well....... Its going to take more time to prove that , and that's just how it is.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Looks pretty authentic to me. Has anyone interviewed anyone who was under this UFO during the filming when/where the flash occurred... but were not visually aware of it's presence??? Just wondering if anyone noticed anything unusual that could have been triggered before, during or after the flash???

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

The Parallax issue has been debunked!

There is no Parallax issue!

Watch the above video!

Hoaxkiller1 could not kill any hoax because its 100% REAL

Agreed....NOTHING has been proven either way thus far!
edit on 2-2-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

Also agreed.
No one has proven anything.
As they sit and pat themselves on the back for "debunking" something.

It is entertaining to watch these so called "debunkers" though..
Pretending like they are video analysis experts....
with egos out the ass...

Thanks for the post on the 4th vid.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by thequietone

Don't you think the IDF controls the news in Israel?..this is one of the most repressive govt's on earth..

But this sort of news would be an ideal post for them, the holy land gets visited by a ufo, it almost lands on top of a holy site....

Personally I think that's grade A material for them, Israel the possible contact point for holy beings...

Why suppress that?

Actually THAT would be the reason to try and suppress it, "UFO visits muslim mosque in the middle of Jewish Holy City" Yeah that would fly on Israeli TV and News.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is now a trending topic on Twitter. #UFO

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For all you debunkers who say Sorcha Faal made this LMAO now you guys are getting really desparate, a aleged nun who has the software skills to pixilate thousands of disorted flared pixels for thousands of frames with each frame being different from the next, not to mention the expertese that would be needed to create the intracacy of the flash flame correctly lighting up its surround graduated as it should be etc etc Oh my that is a desperate call to debunk the truth when it is slapping you in the face!.

WAKE UP FOLK, DESPERATE CRIES OF DENIAL WILL BE MORE AND MORE PREVALENT IN THE COUNT DOWN TO 2012!

BTW here is the forth video I have slowed down and attempted to clean up and sharpen.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why is this case so dissimilar from other UFO cases? I'm not an expert on video manipulation, so I cannot claim this is a hoax. However, we've all seen hundreds of alleged photos and videos of UFO's and I don't recall anything being comparative.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dude that is the star of Bethlehem, ya'll are freaking out !

why is this topic at the top of the page when I log in the last few times pfft !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is definitely the most interesting series of ufo videos I have ever seen here. I am on the fence on this one. The one video is definitely fake but the rest even this one (the "4th") referenced in the OP is very cool. I can see the vehicle lights moving and such in this video. If its not a real sighting I'm calling viral video for a movie or something.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
FLASH ANALYSIS OF VIDEO FRAME BY FRAME

Frame for frame each pixel correctly reflects off of buildings etc based on the intensity of each flash.

Look at the temples reflection as the light departs, it dims accordingly. Pixels for pixel the amount of work seems too intense for the purposes of creating a hoax!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join