It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSearchforSpork
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I've worked in VFX and have many friends who are award-winning VFX people. This is not debunked. The rotational incongruity appears to relate more to compression artifacting. Also, even the most novice VFX person would know better than to do what is accused here. In fact, that person would have to go to EXTRA EFFORT to make it look 'the kind of wrong' being referred to!
I'm not saying it is real footage, I'm just saying - this is not really the kind of mistake easily made in VFX. You'd have to be pretty dumb to make that kind of mistake. And the rest of the shot says the person isn't that dumb, if it is indeed fake.

Sadly for this sighting there's very very little to prove that its real, if there is then I've not seen it on here. There is however a great deal to point to the video's being abnormal even if we forget the compositing idea on the first video (I'm still leaning toward the guy being composited).

One video is very clearly a static screen...Why would that be...

I people in this thread would post why it has to be real, the fact that someone says they filmed it isn't proof, that would be an absurd thought stream to use, we know that Mr Cohen is a hoaxer and his website is discredited for using faked stories, that's a fact. We know there's almost no coverage beyond ufo sites, the only Israeli news was another video given by Mr Cohen.

So where's the proof any of these video's are real...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Grown people can and will do stuff like this for a laugh and to see how many people they can get to believe it and if they gain money in future describing and showing how they did it down the line then so be it.

People fake ghost and demon footage all the time because it's a mainstream thing with the tv shows and movies about the subject so why not UFOs in this case?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
No comments or input to my previous post?

You don't think it odd that after the sightings in Jerusalem and Utah that Hillary Clinton Creates History by calling Nearly all US Ambassadors for Foreign Policy Meeting?

Have you read the news about Egypt lately? Or for that fact from a few Arab countries?
How is it exactly history by calling for a foreign policy meeting..

Explain that to me

edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
as someone stated, there is no connection between the first video and the second. the ufo was high but on this video is already kind of down and moving. no connection. just some guy with adobe after effects and desire to make many ppl go (omg ufoz). its preety clear this video is fake and someone is desperately trying to prove the other way. i mean why even put music on the video

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

I didn't say it was history being made...various news agencies said it. Google it.

Nevermind...I guess it was just one source that said "history being made". Still interesting tho.

edit on 2-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

Can somebody present the evidence that all these videos were originally uploaded by Cohen? I must have missed it somewhere along the line.

Actually videos 1 and 2 were uploaded on YT by the same guys who were filming. Eligael is the nickname of the first video guy on YT
eligael video

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I've always been open minded in life on other planets.

I've even become a tiny bit more open minded that it's possible they could be visiting.
Which is a HUGE change if anyone remembers my first topic I made on this site.

I consider my self a "logicalist" though... I need legit proof not questionable videos from ANW or Blogs, Youtube.

There are 4 vid all uploaded by a person known for hoaxing.

Jerusalem is a city of 800k people and can exceed over 1 million depending on the day.

There is apparently a UFO hovering over the most Holy Place in the World in one of the most holy cities in the World. Still there are 4 Videos.

There is a "flash" that for some reason is caught on 3 of the 4 videos. Which should be a huge clue of a Hoax.
No one (that I have read about) on the ground see's this flash. But I'm sure maybe 2 people will get on twitter and claim to have stood in it.

edit on 2-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

Exactly, as we have been saying without a factual return from the believers, there's simply no proof bar 4 video that suffer from serious issues posted with Mr Cohen as the link.

It's extremely worrying that people are looking at this simply on face value, I once saw a man teliport from one side of the room to another, it looked real to me but then again I was watching the film Jumper at the time

People HAVE to understand others simply enjoy faking stuff and will put precious hours into it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Looks like it is not directly over the dome in this latest video but is certainly sniffing around a bit.
I wonder if.....
1. Flash came from below and is actually some sort of weapon or deterent the arabs have to protect the site from air attack.
2. Whatever is under the dome responding with a beacon of sorts to the object above, hence two flashes.
A frame by frame analysis is needed to move from speculation to verification.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Just curious, how many videos are needed to prove something? first there was 1 then another now there are 4. When do we get to the magical number that proves that something happened? Now I don't know of this guy that uploaded some or all of these videos. I am reletively new to this site, but in this thread I have heard how no matter what is brought to the table there are some that just wont bite into it. So my question is when is proof obtained?
I am not saying that little green tourists are taking pictures of a mosque, but something happened. i have heard a lot of hot air about what people think about it and there have been a few who have proven thier point quite well, yet are ignored all for the sake of an agument of who can outshout who. One poster claims to be experianced in VFX and brings home quite a few points that I have suspeced all along, that this kind of thing would be very difficult to do even by an experianced team. yet he is ignored because he doesn't have any relevance on who is right, be damned what the original subject is all about.
It is times like these that my patience wears thin, when logic is thrown out and people revert to name calling and petty squabbiling. Jeez my kids are more grown up than this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by BruceWayne

It doesn't seem hidden at all to me...It's like they possibly shut off the camera and then started filming again when they saw it.

But I wasn't there, so I dont really know.

It definitely SOUNDS like the same group of people, at least.

The reason you can see it is because it is BADLY hidden. I work as a video editor and this is a badly disguised edit. Hidden edits are often performed to keep the flow of a piece going or to cover up/get round a problem.

It's possible the recording device got turned off and then back on, but why only there at that point?
I wanted this "event" to be real, but I cannot kid myself that it is when I can see flaws in the videos.
edit on 2-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: edits

Okay, I will believe that you do work in video editing, and I will respect that you know more than I do. You have valid points, IMO.

However...picture this...You're in a car, with a camera. you're just coming back from a birthday party. One of your friends says "stop I have to pee", and so you stop, let him take care of his business. Nothing is going on out of the norm. You get tired of filming, so you shut the camera off. Then something very strange and exciting happens, and you want to document it. You turn the camera back on.

Is there a way to tell how much time passed between the cut section? That would really help.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
Ok. Time to connect some dots...

Utah UFO sighting takes place on the 28th and various witnesses recorded it on video. A few days earlier the military base was on temp. lockdown.

Jerusalem UFO sighting takes place on the 28th and various witnesses recorded it on video.

Hillary Clinton Creates History by calling Nearly all US Ambassadors for Foreign Policy Meeting within days of sightings.

And finally this article surfaces World Powers Stunned By Message From God!

Could we be close to Alien/UFO disclosure now??? Are all these events connected??? Have we really finally been "officially" contacted???

Something is happening...

I guess my input isn't appreciated here since the only response I got was someone wanting to attack the Hillary Clinton part. lol

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Guys, I live in Israel, no eye witnesses came forward to the media yet....because it didn't happen! Nobody saw this thing here, hundreds if not thousands of people should have seen this if it really happened but it's fake people, wise up! chenso1 vor 1 Stunde 2

Comment for this:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Everyone else ready for the false flag alien invasion?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is even more fake then the others! What are you trying to get out of this other than the label of a fake?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

Quantity of video's do not always supply proof, we have a series of video's with a known hoaxer as the lynch pin, in cases like these quantity cannot work, if he's linked to them all then they are tainted, add to that the issues with them then it's impossible to use the video's are proof.

As far as I could see the VFX guy actually only mentioned one criteria, the issue with video one and the floating man. What we are not taking into account here is the will of people to create fakes, the Haiti video being a good start. People went crazy for it, it looked and sounded superb (initially) until someone spotted the looped PD sample, then they spotted the poly tear and finally all the tree's were seen to be clones of one another.

People argued the same as here with that video, saying it was impossible to have done this until finally the hoaxer admitted it.

Hoaxers can be extremely talented people putting in hours and hours of tweaking to get it right, we have seen their video's many times on here. They put the time in simply for the trill of seeing if they can fool us all, there's no financial gain unless someone hires them for FX work.

People CAN and DO spend times creating incredible fakes...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

I guess the genuine proof needed is a video that doesn't have an object being far away as to reduce it to a small looking orb and the source to come from someone other than a seemingly known hoaxer.

I agree though, the fighting on this and other threads I've seen since joining ATS have bordered on the immature on both sides of the fence from some members who disagree with a point of view or because somebody is new to the site.

On the other hand I like that inteligence from both sides of the coin make some damned good arguments

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
Could the Utah sighting and the Jerusalem sighting both be related? Both display red lights in formation, the Utah sighting shows it dropping a white light, as is the same here.. but the white light returns to the red lights.

Anyone ever think it might be taking a panaramic or comple 360° holographic picture of the city before blasting off? Could it be that it took moments to align the shot and then take a picture which produced a giant flash that was witnessed in the video? Were there any electricle discrepencies in the area? If not the light may have been that just a flash for a picture.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There has always been some difficulty with the lighting effects on objects and orientation concerning things on the ground when dealing with CGI. Hoaxes have (for some reason) always gotten the trajectory of the lighting off or have forgotten to add it. This is no hoax, you can clearly see the verticle lighting coming stright down on top of the dome in frame 4:29 if you stop there......fast forward to frame 4:41 (when it moves to the left) and the lighting on the roof is consistent. Now keep watching the dome and as the light shoots up real fast you can actually see the light on the roof creep up the roof following the craft consistently. This is usually only details covered in hollywood.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I guess the genuine proof needed is a video that doesn't have an object being far away as to reduce it to a small looking orb and the source to come from someone other than a seemingly known hoaxer.

There is no evidence at all that the source of the videos is Cohen. This is disinformation that is being presented by some in this thread for their own purposes. Cohen may have been a secondary uploader of one or more of the videos but that proves nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

So this guy is saying that usually, around 1 o'clock in the morning, there are hundreds of thousands of people outside with their heads turned towards the sky in Israel?

Maybe there were a few people who just saw a flash of light from indoors and didnt catch the whole spectacle.

Just speculation.

I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time reading about one[three] of the most interesting videos I've ever seen.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join