It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW - 4th Video of Jerusalem UFO Surfaces!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a very obviously fake footage x3. No problem to produce.

Show me something like that I did on cgi for real, - never saw it, right? Comeon People....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2df6009473eb.jpg[/atsimg]
Big -> files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So I guess what the debunkers are saying is four different people videotaped this and are all working together?..that's a stretch for me ..most of the debunkers are ferociously trying to disprove this...that leads me to believe it's real..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
why was this video edited after being posted on yt???
why remove the original voices and add this lame music??

Original sound here: Link
can some one please translate?

edit on 2-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: add the original sound video

edit on 2-2-2011 by p4rs3C because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I really dont know what to think about the quality of the videos and if their hoax's as I'm no authority and have no experience in debunking these things, all I know is that the last one looked good!

The one question I do ask (and I'm sorry if its already been answered but theres already so many threads about these videos) is where are all the eye witnesses? surely if 4 people managed to catch it on film there must be hundreds who actually saw it! also, as someone mentioned before, why hasnt it been on the news? or has it been in jerusalem itself?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thequietone

Don't you think the IDF controls the news in Israel?..this is one of the most repressive govt's on earth..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

edit on 2-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

well if the first one in this 'series' is fully proven a hoax does it not go without saying that ALL of these are a hoax??

Why would they hoax 2 vids and yet the 3rd one is actually real......I mean really??? ya think?
edit on 2-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

Amazing logic you got there. By the way you think, if one video is a hoax then you immediately assume that all videos related to the same event is a hoax.

The aliens can land on the lawn of White House and have coffee with the President with a youtube clip of the event and then I will make a hoax video similar to that event and you will immediately conclude that the aliens landing on the lawn of the White House is a hoax. That is how your logic works.

Btw, that is also how the debunkers work. Just make a similar video and make it obviously a hoax and then people like you who do not know how to use discernment will easily be convinced that the whole event is just a hoax.
edit on 2-2-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

but surely one of the 'big' news corporations would have some way of looking into this, I've now seen 4 supposedly different version of this ufo, if people can get the images out why not the information with it? just asking, thats all.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Since when has the news reported ufo sightings?..they are controlling our minds to disbelieve these things..they don't promote them..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
So I guess what the debunkers are saying is four different people videotaped this and are all working together?..that's a stretch for me ..most of the debunkers are ferociously trying to disprove this...that leads me to believe it's real..

Nope, what people like me who is a believer are saying is that 1 or 2 people are responsible for these very faked images. The points that make them fake have been posted so many times and even if you ignore the perspective issue there is no proof that these are real especially seeing that there are no newspaper or news site reports nor official webcams that cover the site.

Come on, don't you find that a tad odd?

And why do I a believer try and debunk things, well very simply because of fake stuff like these, there's a steadily growing sets of folk whose main aim is to post fakes and make a mockery of what I believe in.

No odd hidden agenda's on my part...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If these videos are fake they did a very good job. We must always keep an open mind though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
why do eager believers never ask for things like the original raw footage to prove its not been tampered with? why have the poeple who claim to have video'd this never offered the original footage?

i swear believers must be missing a part of their brain.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Don't you think the IDF controls the news in Israel?..this is one of the most repressive govt's on earth..

But this sort of news would be an ideal post for them, the holy land gets visited by a ufo, it almost lands on top of a holy site....

Personally I think that's grade A material for them, Israel the possible contact point for holy beings...

Why suppress that?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I believe this was ball lightning electrically attracted to the huge electric generators
www.israelnationalnews.com...
that were recently donated by the Jordanian government and moved into Temple Mount on 25th January of this year.
www.israelnationalnews.com...
The flash of light could have been the effect of an electric discharge resulting from a short circuit or power overload in one of the generators. This failure switched off all current, removing the electric field around the generator that had pulled the ball lightning towards the ground. The natural electric field between the ground and the electrically charged clouds immediately accelerated the charged ball lightning up into the sky.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Ya people are rioting in the streets in the neighboring country, and something you've been covering up for 62 years shows up on your doorstep and your gonna now tell the truth?..I don't think so..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
why do eager believers never ask for things like the original raw footage to prove its not been tampered with? why have the poeple who claim to have video'd this never offered the original footage?

i swear believers must be missing a part of their brain.

Sadly there's been so much monkeying around for such a long time that people who want to believe have now developing their own conspiracy theories. I'm a believer but I have to question every sighting and at least for me validate that its worth the look, with fraudulent video's like these being of better and better quality those who just want to believe a little too much get sucked into the madness that is fakery.

Sadly with all that's been shown to be either fraudulent or not what it seems with these 4 video's I cannot grasp why people are still so willing to say they are real?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Ya people are rioting in the streets in the neighboring country, and something you've been covering up for 62 years shows up on your doorstep and your gonna now tell the truth?..I don't think so..

I think it's quite an extreme comparison but yes I agree that media worldwide is controlled but you could take this UFO thing one of two ways, a throw away morsel used as a 'and finally' moment on a news channel OR make a big thing of it, possibly Holy Aliens visit a holy site in the holy land.

Either way works out without the need to suppress but as nothing has happened I still am sure NONE of this ever happened..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If this was real, surely more than 4 people would have noticed.

IMO... until any more vid's come up, from different angles and distances... Hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I saw the same ships in 2000 on easter night..that's why I believe it's real..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

this has probably already been said.
But guess who uploaded this video and wrote the "breaking news" of the 4th video being released.

Its a author from a website (ANW)who has been blocked on this site. Right click on video watch on youtube..
It's kinda sad how so many people are believing this crap. some of those youtube comments are truely sad.

Sometimes I think certain members deliberately spread his garbage...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
looks like a manipulation of the original video to me. Copycats strike again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join