It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions

Originally posted by NadaCambia
People begging for predictions and seriously discussing this need to take a step back. Using someones illness for your conspiracy fantasies isn't much ethical. What you're doing doesn't help.

And the mans wife, the OP, should be absolutely ashamed of herself. What kind of loving partner exploits such a situation situation to promote her own fantasies? It wouldn't surprise me if you drove him to insanity, given your behaviour in this thread. Take a long hard look at yourself.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

your soul is ashamed of you.

How dare you. I'm one of the few people in this thread to express genuine concern and empathy for the man.

If this man didn't believe what half of you crazy people believed, your take would be entirely different.

I'll try to operate on a higher frequency in future.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I do understand what he may be feeling. I also have a strong feeling that something is coming, going to happen. Something drastic, life changing, over the next few years. I hope that it is good, but I also am realistic, that its probably for the worst. Weither its a poll shift, aliens, armaggedon, gamma ray burst, or just another tuesday. Always hope for the best, expect the worst.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

I do understand what he may be feeling. I also have a strong feeling that something is coming, going to happen. Something drastic, life changing, over the next few years. I hope that it is good, but I also am realistic, that its probably for the worst. Weither its a poll shift, aliens, armaggedon, gamma ray burst, or just another tuesday. Always hope for the best, expect the worst.

IMHO, Not very wise.....you will get what you expect, your hopes can not overcome your expectations.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

My advice to you is to talk to your husband as much as you possibly can. Explore all aspects of his new spiritual beliefs. Challenge any inconsistencies you find and laugh together about his old prejudices. He is forming his beliefs anew and will benefit from your years of experience in a spiritually awakened state. Things that you take as solid truths will seem shaky and uncertain to him, you can offer him guidance and lead him to a state of safety and confidence in his new world.

Try to avoid anything that might create fear inside him. Even if you personally believe in conspiracy theories and dark forces at work in the world it is probably best to avoid or downplay these issues until he has his former confidence and is no longer acting like a "nervous virgin". Instead focus on the gifts of life and the new wonders that a spiritual outlook can offer.

On the matter of drugs, do as much research as possible on what he is taking. Feel the vibe of the doctors prescribing them, if they have a bad or dismissive vibe then be even more sceptical about whether the drugs will actually help. Some drugs can be of definite help in the short term but the long term goal should always be a happy and drug free life.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Do some research on bipolar disorder and see if you think that he meets the criteria. Doctors hand out meds like candy these days, and getting a second and even a third opinion would be a good idea. It might have just been some kind of breakdown.

If this is genuine instead of some breakdown, then no amount of meds is going to make it go away.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am sorry but I did not have time to read all 9 pages of this thread. Me and my wife had nearly the 100% exact same experience, only we both had it. Your husband received a visit from God Himself and there is absolutely no med necessary to cause him to disregard it. Jesus Christ is alive and He will have Grace on whoever He chooses. Why is it that anyone who has any type of supernatural experience has to have it explained by modern psychology??? Bipolar medicines are dangerous and deadly, I know because someone very close to me committed suicide while on them. Maybe your husband it not the one who needs help here, maybe he can help you. I know this comment will probably be torn to shreds by all you "intellectuals" but Christ is coming. Your husband will grow in the Lord very much from here, grow with him rather than trying to find a solution for his new found faith and hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
you've definitely come to the right place. (as long as none of the worst ones find their way in here) this is the kind of thing ATS is for..

this is exactly the kind of person i was referring to:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Stella is it? Way to go for not supporting your husband and getting im arrested. Glad your not MY spouse.
Its all pretty much BS but just for #s and giggles did he say the meteor would hit before or after the Steelers win the souper bowl? hehehe

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

stella.... i have some info for you....the meteor is biblical...maybe hitting the water....but one thing about the evil one...he is the father of all lies...and if an et is encountered, they would be not our friend if they cannot say they believe

Oh please!

You obviously know not of what you say...matey.

But before you corrupt any innocents reading, by way of brain fart thinking, let's examine what you have said;

The 'evil one'..i presume you mean Satan, so we'll go with it.

Why exactly is this Satan character the evil one, in your opinion?

If you can, i'd prefer it if you didn't simply parrot the bible or 'scripture' as you religious types like to call it, and tell me and everyone else how many people this Satan geezer has murdered..an approximate number will do.

Then do the same for this 'God' geezer afterwards please..again, an approximate number rather than exact will do nicely.

Now, tell me who this 'evil one' is supposed to be again? (*with* conviction please)

An ET (from any one of the millions of species in the multiverse), unless they are familiar with human myth and historical inaccuracies and superstitions, will never have even heard about human religions (the MANY human religions), let alone have been given a choice whether or not to 'believe' as you put it.

How many millions of humans, did not 'believe' before civilisation and relentless missionary brainwashing and conversion under pain of death started in earnest? Answer, is just about everyone alive up until organised cri..religion took off.

Were all early humans evil and in league with the 'evil one' then? No, they were not.

OP..i'd advise you to carry on taking the meds (even though it's basically 95% profit and 5% concern for patients motivated) *ONLY* for as long as it takes you and your husband to get your butts to a professional shrink, and get his/her opinion on your husbands condition.

As has been said already, taking these poisons prescribed like sweets can actually cause much more harm that good. Many, many people who get prescribed this crap go on to kill themselves with hardly any notice...so make sure he needs to be on them or not.

When you asked him, what did your husband say about *why* he wanted to go to Martha? He must of had a reason, even if it was a deluded reason.

I can understand how people who suddenly 'awaken', to act how some (especially doctors) would view as manic or highly agitated...but i would imagine that the initial euphoria of realisation would subside quite rapidly, to be replaced with the grim and rather depressing realisation that all of our lives we have been taught false history, false ideologies, false enemies and myriad other lies and subversion by PTB.

Is he still showing manic/depressive behaviour? i.e. manic, 'fast forward' behaviour followed by periods of being very low, drained of will and energy? If he isn't showing both the up's and the down's, then he is *not* bi-polar (manic depressive) at all, and may simply have had a fundamental realisation that what he once thought the world was...isn't.

How does he say he now knows that the entity that many humans refer to as 'god' was/is in fact an advanced ET (group of ET's)?

How does he say he knows about this huge meteor strike?

The other possibility of course, is that he is simply having what many call a 'mid-life crisis'. This tends to affect males more than females, and is a form of mental illness in and of itself. It usually manifest itself in harmless ways, like the man will go out and blow his savings on a flash sports car, or motorcycle (my personal fave) or more worrying for you, seeing as you're his wife, many 'mid-lifers', pull up sticks and run off with a woman half his age (or younger), start a new family etc (trying to recapture his youth by living it again basically).

Good luck to both of you though, and i hope it all works out well for y'all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello, what an interesting post. I would say that many people are experiencing something of the same. I have noticed that when I am going to bed at night, the 'white noise' is much louder than before. I asked my wife if she is hearing more 'static' or white noise (that everyone hears during silence) and she kind of looked at me strange but answered "yes."

I don't know what is going on - perhaps it has to to with energy, or something else... I can not speculate. I do know that I feel different and changed... my views of the world have changed, and I actually have hope for humanity.

Also, I don't think your husband is crazy - he is trying to rationalize something that he has never experienced before... the equivalent of someone who has never had sight before, but suddenly woke up one day and could see. The brain would not know how to interpret the events and would try to compensate accordingly.

I don't think he needs drugs - I do think he needs to talk about what he is experiencing. He needs an outlet, and the drugs they are giving him are shutting that down in a way that could result in a psychotic break (nervous breakdown).

We are going to be seeing more of this... I dooooo believe so...

Hope I helped!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

you've definitely come to the right place. (as long as none of the worst ones find their way in here) this is the kind of thing ATS is for..

this is exactly the kind of person i was referring to:

Because I don't share the same views as you, I'm a 'worst' member?

Lets be honest with ourselfs, that's what it is. Jeeze, you're real enlightened.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crayfish

My advice to you is to talk to your husband as much as you possibly can. Explore all aspects of his new spiritual beliefs. Challenge any inconsistencies you find and laugh together about his old prejudices. He is forming his beliefs anew and will benefit from your years of experience in a spiritually awakened state. Things that you take as solid truths will seem shaky and uncertain to him, you can offer him guidance and lead him to a state of safety and confidence in his new world.

Try to avoid anything that might create fear inside him. Even if you personally believe in conspiracy theories and dark forces at work in the world it is probably best to avoid or downplay these issues until he has his former confidence and is no longer acting like a "nervous virgin". Instead focus on the gifts of life and the new wonders that a spiritual outlook can offer.

On the matter of drugs, do as much research as possible on what he is taking. Feel the vibe of the doctors prescribing them, if they have a bad or dismissive vibe then be even more sceptical about whether the drugs will actually help. Some drugs can be of definite help in the short term but the long term goal should always be a happy and drug free life.

She cannot do that because she is not "awake". She called the police on him, she energized fear in her children, her family, and his co-workers! It is all inconsistent to her!

He will come out of this and in some "inexplicable" way he will open again, and again, and as he does this he will find that even disruption is his guide. He probably will never be the person she thinks he is, because he is not, he has "awaken" and now the sad news for her, he will not ever be under her control again. If he loses his job she will cry. If he leaves her she will cry. She will never understand and so she will cry. Home, job, money, these things are nothing in the scheme of what is coming and what we are all facing.

I know this all too well, this breaking apart phase, she won't be able to handle it because she isn't "awake". If she was she would have embraced this differently and now the walls will start crumbling around her and it will seem like something bad is happening, when in fact it is for the Goodness of it all!

None of this has to be a bad experience, but now that she has set fear in motion she better prepare herself. Medicate him as long as you can OP, because you cannot turn it off you can only delude it with your own delusions. I am sure being a fireman he has plenty of good coverage; heck, he might even qualify for Long-term Disability, maybe even SSI now, but we know that is a joke too! I am sure she is formulating something right this very moment, calling Aunt Susie and telling the neighbors what a horrible thing bi-polar is.

He will find himself exactly where he needs to be, even when it hurts; she can start a new "poor me" thread later where those like her can lift her attitudes even higher! Hell, give her a flag maybe she will feel better! See honey, I got flags! She is so Special!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

He's one of the more saner ones in here. How can you actually say that when there are people in the thread with zero medical experience telling her to make sure he doesn't take any medication.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
She cannot do that because she is not "awake". She called the police on him, she energized fear in her children, her family, and his co-workers! It is all inconsistent to her!

Originally posted by stellawayten
I picked him up and we started on our 'journey'. My family was so worried that they had the cops stop us. Long story short (okay, not really short but I'm trying), he was arrested, hospitalized and diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Who called the police again?

You make a lot of assumptions and focus on the negative an awful lot in your post. Even the family calling the police could have come from the vibration of love, caring and concern. If you look for demons everywhere, they will certainly appear, you will have summoned them.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yes! Praise God!

I have been shown visions of this exact thing! It will be az if a switch is turned on in the DNA of more and more people at an accelerating rate the closer I get to being let out of my concealment. I am not a bible thumper but this resonates with me az my real name is John, John 17:21. I have the Rod of Iron, I AM the one with the 7 Lampstands, I called the Phoenix Lights.

Collective Thought IZ Our Future.

But my X-wife and Mother of my 3 children is an atheist who does not believe in God or me. As of today 2-1-11

TOG

www.myspace.com/torchofgod

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

While you may think she is exploiting her husband I think she is just trying to find similar cases and learn how to deal with it. We humans are a bunch who think we know it all at first glance. How do you come to a conclusion of bi-polar disorder at first glance?

Bi-polar doesn't happen overnight. Stella has spent one night with her husband and she is freaked out because he had an epiphany. She doesn't know why he had an epiphany but it DOES happen. Not all of us are crazy. In fact we are the majority, therefore, you guys are crazy.

All jokes aside, we don't fully understand how the body works and how the brain works. So for ANYONE to claim there is nothing supernatural is coming to a premature conclusion. You can only come to a conclusion if the results are final and not changeable.

There are tons of cases where good people have had epiphanies where they aren't bipolar. When someone has an epiphany and people tell them they're crazy and they're insane that breaches the trust relationship. Maybe since the closest person in my life thinks I'm crazy than I must be.

And since Stella hasn't claimed that he went through a depressed stage than where did the doctors get bipolar from? Now they label overly happy people as bipolar? Guys be careful, if your too happy than your bipolar, if your too sad your bipolar, if you don't like social gatherings than you have social anxiety disorder. Come take these blue pills they will make you feel better.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Does he have any information of what he believes is going to happen? Or just that there is something big is going to happen and that's it. If Green Bay win that will be pretty big, you have to be a little more specific, what did he tell people that made them think he was crazy??

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Let me put it to you 7th chakra, quasi-hippy indigo types, now listen closely;

IF the OP's husband had a mental break down, and as a result become a Satanic, Neo-Nazi... Or maybe just a Satanist, or maybe just somebody whos beliefs didn't run parallel to your own. If that was to happen, none of you would be saying 'oh, he's become enlightened'. None of you would be slamming the doctors for diagnosing him with bipolar disorder. You'd all be questioning the OP's motives. You'd too slam people who responded and encouraged his mental illness because his inane ramblings support their own views.

Be serious with yourselves for a second. You're only attacking me because I don't believe the same things you do. In contrast, you're only supporting the OP's husbands enlightenment because he now believes the same things you do.

This man has had a mental break down. He hasn't been enlightened or woken up. That you people are meant to be the good guys, the spiritually enlightened nice guys, with 23 chakras, high frequences and super auras is worrying. I've met Koreans who deep fry cats who have better ethics and maturity.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
I have to agree with the medical professionals, that certianly fit the bill for some of these posts. I have always asked myself.. why cant I see a UFO why cant I experince a ghost or anything out of the norm...

I tryto keep my thoughts open, but nothing has been experienced todate.

I wish your husband a speedy recovery.

Some would say it is because you need to attain a higher level of consciousness

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Someone who has put a lot of thought into their views does not suddenly switch unless there is really something to convince them otherwise. I would rule out all of the medical explanations first. I would look into having an EEG done to find out if he is perhaps having some kind of strange electrical activity. He could have had a kind of seizure.

The worst thing you could do, however, is encourage any kind of psychosis he may be having. You don't want to make him crazy by encouraging him to believe he is some kind of prophet.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join