It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To the OP, I would seriously recommend a second opinion. If you say you know this man, he would have shown signs of bipolarism long ago. It sounds like the good Doctors put him on meds, simply for the charge ability. There have been cases of dormant bipolar, then kicking in the latter years, but very rare.
Regarding his " awakening ". I wouldn't so much as suggest it as spiritual, it may be that his " blinders" finally came off? Anyways, good post, and good to hear that you finally got what you deserved, you got your companion back!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

Im sorry, What? He's worshipping a alien?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My love and prayers are with your family. Lots of strange things happening. Something might be going on with the Earth's magnetic field. My friend owns a pet store and reports strange behavior in some animals.

Maybe he just is overwhelmed to learn about Jesus.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A drastic change in personality just isn't normal.

If he starts hearing voices. Take your children and get away; for their safety and yours.

snapping.stillpointpress.net...
edit on 1-2-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
It sounds like the good Doctors put him on meds, simply for the charge ability.

Plus fear of liability. Doctors unfortunately do not know the personal lives of their patients, and so must always assume that each one that starts acting strangely is about to go off and kill a big group of people unless medicated. This results in a whole lot of people being medicated when they could be having a healthy transformation which the medication gets in the way of (by dulling the painful emotions that push one toward growth).

I would estimate that the proportion of people having this type of experience who actually do something violent is very, very small. But for reasons ultimately stemming from fear, we act under the assumption that it is 100%

The OP knows her husband better than the doctor does, and, despite the doctor's "expertise", is in a better position than anyone else in the world to judge his sanity. She just needs to use her head. If they're having a lot of heart-to-heart (as she seemed to describe in the OP), this is a very good thing and will work much better than any meds will. If he's closed off and communicating less, this could be a sign of a problem (but still something to carefully investigate before deciding meds are needed).

In short, I do recommend he get off the meds before he's hooked. It's too early to know they're needed.

It's a shame that in our own terror of people we don't understand, we are drugging massive numbers of people.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
OMG!!! I forgot to tell yall about one of the weirdest things that happened. I wasn't going to post this because I was trying to keep things as private as possible but I have to if I'm to tell this story. My husband is a firefighter. The first night in the hospital he had what he calls a 'dream' (what the docs would call a delusion) that there was a fire in the hospital. He broke down the wall and woke his 'neighbor' up saying that there was a fire. They took him down and gave him a couple of injections. He says that in this 'dream' he really smelled smoke.

When the maintenance guys came to fix the wall the next day they said that the spot where he broke a whole in the wall was bad wiring that had arched.... basically they said that the whole place may have burnt down if he wouldn't have done that.

I know it sounds crazy. My husband said that if he wasn't the one that had done it he wouldn't have believed it himself. Just writing it makes me think "no one will believe this".

Your husband is now in 5th density. Congratss!! (Not even joking)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

my point exactly! Drugging up the masses seems to be the "call" of the day...everyday. What better way to heard in the cattle, when they are drugged and unresponsive to their own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
GET HIM OFF THE MEDS. You claim you know this man inside/out and here you are blindly following a doctors analysis that he is bipolar. The doctor isn't even a psychologist. Neurologist confirms his brain is healthy so there is no need to worry of tumor.

His belief that god is an alien, meteor coming, etc is his brain working through all these possibilities that never considered before. They are extreme polar reversals of what he used to believe in. His core hasn't changed, he still is the same firefighter who wants to help people, he is now just thinking about how he can help humanity after a much larger calamity. After he spends time thinking and analyzing all these possibilities he will settle into his natural beliefs - the meds will not give him the ability to think clearly and will hinder this progression.

His fire dream is the CONFIRMATION that his spiritual awakening isn't him going nuts. Please listen to the universe! The man you love is awake now and wants to help and you are encouraging him to be drugged. Your reasoning to do so is based in fear not love, please please reconsider.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

It sounds to me like he flipped out like Britney Spears but in a good way.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wanted to let everyone know that I did not abandon this thread. I will be back later this evening after the family goes to bed to reply to everyones posts and add more detail. I told my husband that I had posted this and he wanted to hear what I posted. He seemed angry that I left out so much detail. I tried to explain that I didn't want it to get long and boring. So since everyone is wanting to know all the details and he doesn't mind I will be back later to fill in the holes, so to speak.

I appreciate everyone's replies... and respect everyone's opinion... even the guy that said I should be ashamed of myself.

Be back tonight. Keep posting your questions and I will try to get to all of them this evening.

Thanks everyone.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OK, it is done!

Aren't you so Special OP, you just had to do this so that you got something out of it, you are so Special. You failed!

I read enough to see the bi-polar in ATS, one faction saying, "Oh girl save him with meds" and another telling you the "Truth" about what you and "they" are doing.

I had this very same thing happen to me, I woke up one day and suddenly out of the blue (long before ATS or any other crappy spiritual site) and I was "told" from within that we are Hybrids, that Gods were Lords and Lords were Men. I was told the truth from within because my DNA was awakening.

Yes, I did the same thing, I feared for my Soul. I suddenly was lifted beyond the physical realm and given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and to begin to activate actively in my life. You shut him down and you are so Special! I am sickened by your need to find your excuses!

There is only one more thing to do here, you have to get your Husband online and show him this Thread. Have him read it for himself so that he can see exactly what kind of Wife you are. What kind of partner to do this! You are so Special!

This wasn't about fear for your children's safety, it was about you, because you did not have to go to such extremes and you should be ashamed at coming on here and babbling about how much you were "awake" because you are a member of ATS. Believing in 9-11 is not being "awake", hell, believing in Aliens is not being "awake" either. You failed your hubby and he needs to read this Thread! Otherwise you are nothing more than what I believe you are, a soul fed creature with an intent to shine. Wake up before it is too late, oh forget it, it is too late and you failed!

Aren't you so Special!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
OK, it is done!

Aren't you so Special OP, you just had to do this so that you got something out of it, you are so Special. You failed!

I read enough to see the bi-polar in ATS, one faction saying, "Oh girl save him with meds" and another telling you the "Truth" about what you and "they" are doing.

I had this very same thing happen to me, I woke up one day and suddenly out of the blue (long before ATS or any other crappy spiritual site) and I was "told" from within that we are Hybrids, that Gods were Lords and Lords were Men. I was told the truth from within because my DNA was awakening.

Yes, I did the same thing, I feared for my Soul. I suddenly was lifted beyond the physical realm and given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and to begin to activate actively in my life. You shut him down and you are so Special! I am sickened by your need to find your excuses!

There is only one more thing to do here, you have to get your Husband online and show him this Thread. Have him read it for himself so that he can see exactly what kind of Wife you are. What kind of partner to do this! You are so Special!

This wasn't about fear for your children's safety, it was about you, because you did not have to go to such extremes and you should be ashamed at coming on here and babbling about how much you were "awake" because you are a member of ATS. Believing in 9-11 is not being "awake", hell, believing in Aliens is not being "awake" either. You failed your hubby and he needs to read this Thread! Otherwise you are nothing more than what I believe you are, a soul fed creature with an intent to shine. Wake up before it is too late, oh forget it, it is too late and you failed!

Aren't you so Special!

She cares about him? You mad...?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sigh...

Sounds to me like your husband is just emotionally overwhelmed at having a spiritual experience after scoffing at such things for most of his life.

But as usual... as soon as any one starts acting out against what is prescribed as "normal"....

1.Arrest.
2.Diagnose.
3.Treat.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Awakening for some will be slow and gradual. For others, it will be abrupt... and people who have the abrupt ones (like your husband) do not know how to deal with the sudden rush of energy.

I think it's wonderful, and as time goes by you'll see him mellow out into the new frequency.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If i were you, aside from what I already have mentioned, I would also seriously consider this possibility, I believe it to be possible. :

Originally posted by GalacticPhotonBands
Could be a Walk-in?
en.wikipedia.org...

"walk-ins" don't necessarily destroy the first entities mind. the new entity will just adopt many of the first entities emotions and memories. it's simply a new soul in the same body, and body associated consciousness comes with the body. I've heard from good sources that this was what happened to Abe Lincoln. there are other stories out there too..

edit on 2/1/11 by metalshredmetal because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What the Duck have you done with him???? How can you possibly call the cops on your own husband what kind of sick people are you Americans?

You shouldv talked to him in detail you havn't told us anything.

The guy could easely have opened up to god and seen the true reality of his being and of existence which would make all fear go away yet you hospitalize him for bi polar? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Don't fall for this bipolar b.s. Or any other diagnosis. Your husband is having a spiritual awakening.. PERIOD. Know that in this World, spiritual awakening creates physical and mental symptoms that are intentionally labeled a sickness or disorder.

The next time your husband decides to go out and spread the gospel, he needs to be aware that he is among wolves. It's an experience that needs to be respected and allowed to happen. You must protect him during this stage, guard him and allow NO ONE to treat him like be has a mental problem.

A caterpillar has to go inside his cacoon in order to develop his wings. This is a vulnerable stage and it is difficult navigating through it, when you have ignorant people judging and diagnosing you. Last but not least, you have the ignorant doctors and police putting their hands on and drugs in, him.

Protect him! Guard him! My wife has gone thru similar circumstances, with my awakening.

Your husband might have been given divine guidance to travel somewhere, the destination might be a stepping stone towards his destiny and ultimately to the upliftment of himself and his entire bloodlines into prosperity and freedom.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying

Originally posted by NadaCambia
People begging for predictions and seriously discussing this need to take a step back. Using someones illness for your conspiracy fantasies isn't much ethical. What you're doing doesn't help.

And the mans wife, the OP, should be absolutely ashamed of herself. What kind of loving partner exploits such a situation situation to promote her own fantasies? It wouldn't surprise me if you drove him to insanity, given your behaviour in this thread. Take a long hard look at yourself.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

This is absolutely uncalled for and callous!!!

She is doing her best to try to cope with the situation and help him cope as well. She isn't exactly sure how to determine if what he is saying is coming from his higher self or his spiritual guidance, or if he is delusional, so asking for specifics is quite within the realm of trying to identify what exactly is happening to him.

Give over. Anyone can see from a mile a way that she's exploiting the situation to pump smoke up her own arse. 'My husband woke up'? Is that undecided to you? Sounds like she's already determined that he isn't having a mental break down.

I'd call you naive, but I know you aren't. Your post about 7th chakras is the same abhorent immoral behaviour. And that's fine, I can abide fringe lunacy on ATS. People have their beliefs and delusions. But not from a supposed wife. She should know better.

What's really sad is that his condition is unlikely to improve in that enviroment, and it'd be the faul of the OP. For supporting such lunacy, and I imagine filling his head with babble.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I checked out the distance from Marfa to Cowboy Stadium Arlington Texas and the distance is approximately 504 miles give or take.

I would stay away myself from this area on Feb. 6th just in case,...you never know.

To be honest I would be very surprised if a meteor fell because there are Beings and ships that monitor this kind of activity but I do remember one time reading a thread here about something was supposed to re-enter our atmosphere and the secret government knows about it or something to that effect.... does anyone remember what all that was about.

I look forward to reading what you and your hubby write it will be nice to get an idea of what is what....at least for me.

Be safe and my best to you both

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
you have to get your Husband online and show him this Thread.

This actually sounds like a very good idea, but only if he is interested. If he has a burning curiosity about the thread, then yes, absolutely he should take a look.

All the discussion, argumentation, different viewpoints, everything. It can be very illuminating.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join