It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Your husband may as my wife puts is, been tweaked. I am the open one in our family, yet we both have seen ufo's and my wife has had experiences, shall we say with large eyed cougars that walked through walls and surrounded her bed when a child. Lights over her car as an adult and lost time, one of those dreams of little doctors and a loss fetus, etc. Yet like your husband she remains or has been asleep, not into any of this.

I have personally been tweaked while asleep, taken out of body and been given hints, it happens. Yet my very busy superficial woman comes out with astounding things in her "one of those dreams again". Unfortunately they come true, like loss in a hurricane and a death. Some are of a near future like your husband, so I can't say if they are real or not. But, I would not discount all he says, there is more out there than most of us admit. On the flip side, she has also seen good.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

I will go along with the "God is an alien" thing because that is what I too have gathered from experiencing him, and what your hubby said about the huge meteor is one scenario that I too have seen coming. The only thing that is keeping Earth from being completely destroyed is people's thoughts, believe it or not. I have a question for you though....if your husband think God is an alien, then why is he praying to it? That is what the Annunaki want, they want us all to fall down and worship them as Gods, after all, they are 8-10 feet tall and have certain supernatural powers.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

He says that God is really an alien.

I've been reading that all over the forums since I first joined so I wouldn't be surprised at all by that.

Thanks for sharing though. Has your husband ever mentioned why he wanted to go to Marfa since?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
hopefully everything works out

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

From what I read on ATS, the Annunaki are the enemies of the alien who has become known as the Biblical God but I'd love to hear your thoughts on why they my be God instead.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
won't touch this.

didn't read any posts just the title.

scares me just thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Mark Twain/ Sam Clemmons said..."How stupid you sound when you say something depends on where you are standing when you say it."

Sounds to me like your husband had an epiphany... a spiritual realization...in Christian terms...he "saw the light."

This comes from a sudden realization that your priorities have been askew, and that suddenly you realize how you have neglected the people around you, the beauty of the things around you, and how a new found faith in God has made things so much clearer.

This is followed by "over compensation" for lost time and a wasted life...by proclaiming to the world your new discovery of faith and trying to save everyone else from the same blindness he once suffered from.

This is disturbing to those around him and may be misdiagnosed as some form of mental disorder.

I don't know where you live, but in a rural Christian community, this would be a good thing...suddenly loves his family more..his wife more...wants to do the right things...read the Bible..help people...here in rural NC, we would say "The boy got saved."...in other more secular places, they would "treat" him and put him on meds.

Now, he may very well need help medically/ psychologically...I don't know. But for a mid aged man to suddenly want to change his life and priorities...what's wrong with that? Ever heard Tim McGraw's song..."Live Like You Were Dying"? What a great testament to just how trivial the "normal" life is and how shallow "image" and "wealth" is.

Frankly, if he is not endangering anyone...if he wants to love his family more and spend more time with them...if he wants to be more spiritual and learn more about the things he's been missing...go for it.

Sometimes a man says..."enough is enough." and makes that leap. Suddenly, he decides that the life he's been living has been selfish and unrewarding. If he's a little over the top at first, try to get him to back off his enthusiasm and ease more into it. On the other hand, if he turns into a zealot...you might have a problem.

I don't know...and that's just it, I don't know and no one else here at ATS knows...only you and him. I think it's great you stayed up all night talking....keep on and try to find the root of why and how the change came. See if he is a little over zealous in his new found faith or if he really does have a problem.

If the changes are good...God Bless You...what a wonderful new life. If bad, then God Bless you...you will need all the love and support you and your family can muster.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalterRatlos

Originally posted by jonwight
im no dr. but maybe meds arent exactly what he needs.

Exactly, you are not a doctor! And trust me, I am bipolar myself, medication is needed and does help tremendously!

But you don't just turn bipolar like that..
It usually kicks in during the teenage years.

How old is your husband OP? Over 30?

If he hasn't had manic or hypomanic periods along with looooong periods of absolute despair there's no reason to medicate, in fact it's dangerous in my opinion.

And even if it turns out he really is bipolar it's no reason to medicate yourself with poison.
There are other ways.

www.truehealth.org...

You need micronutrients. Tried and true diet. Symptoms vanish after a few months.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

I will go along with the "God is an alien" thing because that is what I too have gathered from experiencing him, and what your hubby said about the huge meteor is one scenario that I too have seen coming. The only thing that is keeping Earth from being completely destroyed is people's thoughts, believe it or not. I have a question for you though....if your husband think God is an alien, then why is he praying to it? That is what the Annunaki want, they want us all to fall down and worship them as Gods, after all, they are 8-10 feet tall and have certain supernatural powers.

I think aliens are nothing but fallen angels masquerading as gods. I think GOD is separate from all of that. He wouldnt be eternal otherwise, Aliens can die and have been known to lie and deceive, as well as torcher (abductions) humans on a regular basis, so the stories go. GOD Almighty is far removed from this type of behavior and label.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Could be a Walk-in?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
hes not crazy, nor is he alone either....get him off the meds.
i've checked google maps, and Marfa, Texas is a relatively short distance from Mexicos' Zone of Silence.
(sorry guys, i dont know how to do screen shots.)
Marfa-zona de silencio relative distance
edit on 1-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

OP, I went through something similar to what you described your hubby experiencing in 2003 (on a side note, there was some rare planterary trine in the sky, I found out later). But yes, suddenly out of nowhere my eyes were opened in a way that everything i took in sensory wise, wasn't received through any kind of negative filter - it was pure. After a few days I knew that it was really important I write a book - I wasn't sure what it was to be about, I just knew that I had to write it. Of course that never happened because I spent too much time talking to friends, relatives and co-workers, and was eventually diagnosed with bipolar. Once on the meds, a severe depression hit that has only just started lifting, after I relocated and moved to the country with my parents 3 months ago.

It really did feel like I was being activated. I have never seen a UFO, although I have had a lot of sleep paralysis in my life where I feel an invisible thing coming at me while in bed, but anyways, it just felt like I, like everyone else, had a specific path for my life, which needed to be started immediately. I believe there is something about OUR time right NOW that is calling for people to take their destinies rather abruptly. I guess hundreds of years ago if you didn't serve your purpose, you could just reincarnate and try again, but now, it's kinda urgent. I hope I don't now sound like I need to be on meds - I really hope that makes sense to some of you at least.

I seriously think someone out there needs to figure out a way to scientifically 100% determine when a change in state of mind is a mental glitch, because honestly, the great contributors to humanity as we know it - Buddha, Plato etc, would also be thrown on meds if they were spouting their 'realisations' in public today. I'm not trying to tell you your hubby should not be on medication...the only thing I think really works in situations like these now days is to exercise your intuition. I know if I could turn back time, I would have trusted mine instead of trusting the so called authorities.

Best of luck to you both.

edit on 1-2-2011 by melsbells137 because: spelliing

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

This is soooooo out of his character and for him to just all of a sudden start feeling and acting this way is something.

I'm sure you've already had a boat load of people tell you this is a serious medical condition and you should act responsibly. But you're the only one who really knows the truth...you said you spent a whole night with him after it happened, I'm sure you know the difference between wise and crazy...don't you?

If you truly believe with all your heart he is completely sane don't let them drug him and confine him to a hospital.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

I've not been able to read through 6 pages of posts, so I hope I'm not repeating information here.

Having been in the holistic healing field for years, it sounds to me like your husband's 7th chakra opened up and started spinning clockwise big time (if you don't know what chakras are, they are energy centers located along our energy midline....it's an easily googable subject, and yes, they absolutely do exist). This would explain his sudden spiritual about face. The 7th chakra relates to our spiritual self and integrates it into our human self. This would explain the reason he went bi-polar like, since all of the spiritual energy within him that he surpressed all of his life is now out. Once it finally opened, it became a flood gate of spiritual information that he is going crazy trying to assimilate all at one time. He needs a lot of time to integrate this into his life. The meds will supress the opening, but, if that is what it takes for the people around him to tolerate him,and for him to cope with this, who is anyone to judge that (for the short term, I agree with meds as an intervention, but not for long term if one's life is not dependent on them). I do feel a lot of sympathy for him, and for you and your family, as anyone who goes off the deep spiritual end can be difficult to live with until they get a grip on themselves. He will be fine in time, but right now he needs to integrate this "new" part of himself into his life.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That's a hell of an experience your husband is having.I have 2 suggestions for you:
1)Take him to Marfa.See what happens there.

Marfa lights

2)have you considered hypnosis?Maybe it can give you an answer of what happened to trigger all this.

I'm against medication but take a second(or a third) opinion from different doctors about that bipolar condition.Maybe meds are not really needed.

I wish the best for both of you and i hope you get to the bottom of it soon.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a few things to what i have written previously.

In popular culture and classical literature, we idealize such a sudden and pivotal change or enlightenment. Two fine examples are Ebennezer Scrooge and George Bailey...A Christmas Carol and It's A Wonderful Life.

How hypocritical of us to read and see and idealize these two characters...wishing that we could be more like them and live everyday like Christmas...and then medicate a man and mark him as 'bi-polar" for changing in ways we too often lack courage to do.

How would the modern world react to a mean, selfish, tight, miserly old man suddenly bursting with joy and giving away his wealth? How would we react to a business man faced with financial ruin and jailtime having an epiphany and relishing the moment in his family and friend's arms?

Makes a good movie, but how about real life? Too often those that get things in order so to speak are condemned as being simple, iggnorant, unambitious, underachievers...idealists.

I liken such "troubled" views to the words of John Lennon...

"I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...I really love to watch them roll...
No longer riding on the merry Go Round...I just had to let it go."

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I can not believe you put him on meds. my god. there is no bipolar disorder.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I had been an Atheist my entire life (I am now 39 years old) up until a few months back (March 2010) when I experienced what I could only describe as a HUGE spiritual experience. And what made it even more profound was that it was directly related to my asking for a "sign" for the 1st time in my life...and even more profound than that, I had asked a 2nd time for a sign a few days later in an attempt to rule out that it was mere coincidence. And...you guessed it, I got another response

I was "converted" essentially overnight. I now consider myself Gnostic in that even though I experienced a very real and very profound and moving experience I found that I could NOT just latch on to the first organized religion/dogma that seemed to best fit the bill as I felt that my "experience" was tailored in a way that was personal to me. It is very difficult to put into words but I felt...well in my quest to establish a personal connection with God (who I feel can only come through acknowledging and going through Jesus Christ first), it would only happen if I done so in a way that was "pure" and "true".

Again...I cannot find the words to describe the path that I am on, but I can only say that I feel that I am on the right path by dismissing all organized dogma and focusing on what I "feel" is righteous for me and I have as of yet to receive any confirmation/word that I am doing so in error. I keep my personal connection with Jesus/God private and only chose to publicly share for this 1st time because I felt compelled after reading the OP and feeling a connection with the OP's husbands experience.

I will only say that it was my wife who correctly identified, or found out what I feel was the best definition that PERFECTLY described what I had experienced BOTH times in direct response to my asking for a "sign" as a confirmation to what I had been feeling at the time. The first sign came approximately 10 to 12 hours after my request, and the second and last time I had asked (again which was done so more as a means to validate the VERY powerful experience I had received the first time) came INSTANTLY as I had asked for it making NO MISTAKE it's direct connection. It was then that I had realized I no longer ever had to wander or ask for additional confirmations because I felt to do so after what I had been "shown" would have basically been blasphemous....it was that moving of an experience.

Well I doubt that I was able to make much sense in what I have attempted to describe above as it is kind of difficult to put into words but I will close with....after describing to my wife in detail what had happened to me (as I truly had no definition), it was like a lightbulb went off with her in that she INSTANTLY knew what I had been describing as she was all too familiar with what it was that I was trying to describe. She immediately jumped on the laptop and went to google search. After typing in the word that accurately described what it was I had experience, she spun the laptop around and told me "Read that!"

The phrase was called "A Kundalini Awakening". I had NEVER in my life heard of that word/experience before but immediately upon reading the definition I KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT that is what I had experienced as a sign TWICE now in my life!
This post has now already went WAY longer than I had originally intended but please feel free to message me, or have your hubby do so if he feels that his "awakening" was somewhat similar as I would be happy to discuss with him if he so desires. Have a nice day.

NT

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Just reading about kundalini awakening, I was amazed at some of the symptoms that stood out to me as things I myself experienced along with an increased awareness and desire for more knowledge.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Stella, I just wanted to thank you for being brave enough to share your story. I have read all 6 pages. Very interesting. I hope you continue to keep us posted on your husbands condition. Wishing you all the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join