It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this in the sky? Please help explain this to me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I tend to go back and forth with 'carneyart' from YouTube. Sometimes I think he's totally misunderstanding and misguiding the people but then there are times when I pause, watch (his videos) and have no idea what could be a rational explanation. And this is one of those times.

What he's pointing out at first is....that body above the Moon.
Now just for the record, this is NOT how I viewed Venus the other morning (although Venus could orbit a lot faster than I am giving her credit for). I am in Florida and CarneyArt (I believe) is up in Michigan

This is what the sky was supposed to look like on Saturday (and pretty much how I remember it on Friday)

www.berthoudrecorder.com...

This is obviously NOT what Carneyart is filming.

Why I am calling this video to ATS attention is.....I got up Friday morning, very early, around 5AM and the waning Moon was right above me with Venus (?) smack next to it. It was beautiful. Didn't think anything of it.

I went outside to watch the Sun rise.
I saw what I thought was very reminiscent to what Carney Art is showing now. I wasn't sure if I was seeing some sort of Sun dog effect or what.

So I was just reviewing Carneys uploads just now and saw this and thought WTF?

Can someone PLEASE explain what this is?
First, the object ABOVE the Moon.
Then, the red body before the Sun came up.

Unlike Carney, I don't throw out suppositions because this is way bigger than my understanding and in an area of science that, I am unfamiliar with.

So, any takers?

edit on 30-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you Sir,

I'm no expert, but this seems odd to me as well, definately need some ATS astronomy buffs to shed some light on this.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What
? Five flags and one post? Appreciate the flags (garners more attention to this) and of course the post
but, I would like to read more opinions.

So please don't flag and flee

Tell me what you think of this.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I cannot help you figure this out because I do not know anything about the alignment of stars/planets and such. But I find this extremely interesting and hope to get an answer to this.

You are not alone my friend, I too live in Florida and I went outside early this morning and seen something very similar to what was videotaped there. I didn't think it was normal either.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Excellent find. Someone posted on ATS not long ago about the same sighting in New Mexico. Apparently whatever this is can be seen an hour or so before sunrise. Now we need to find out 'what' it is. You can be sure NASA knows already!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

U2U reply

I too saw it on Friday only it looked exactly like the diagram. This object, which I thought (and still do think) is Venus was to the left (east) of the Moon though.

I didn't want to get off track when I posted this but I had to take a double, triple and quadruple look because I don't ever recall seeing a planet (?) so bright, so large and so out of place. It almost didn't even look round to me. Again, I chalked it off to being real early and me, not fully awake.

But according to that diagram/link, Venus is indeed up and out near the Moon so....who knows?

Now, the OTHER object? I have no idea. I saw a red round body right SOUTH of the Sun before it rose on Friday morning.
Not being my normal waking hour or habit, to view the Sun in the morning, I passed it off as an anomaly but now.....I just don't know

Thanks for replying

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial

Excellent find. Someone posted on ATS not long ago about the same sighting in New Mexico. Apparently whatever this is can be seen an hour or so before sunrise. Now we need to find out 'what' it is. You can be sure NASA knows already!!

Yes. I saw this 'sun-dog' around 6AM Friday morning. I think I thought it was Venus at first but then realized I just learned Venus is what I just saw next to the Moon (which was still visible at that time too) So I just chalked this off to an effect of some sort. But now with CarneyArt's video. I just don't know.

Is Betelgeuse the cover-up for Nibiru? I find these two extraordinary events (the legend of Nibiru and the demise of Betelgeuse) which, are predicted around the same time, way too coincidental to ignore.
Not saying it's true but certainly keeping that thought entertained.

I am also curious if Carney captured Venus above the Moon. And if that IS Venus, that baby travels mighty quickly!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Is Betelgeuse the cover-up for Nibiru? I find these two extraordinary events (the legend of Nibiru and the demise of Betelgeuse) which, are predicted around the same time, way too coincidental to ignore.
Not saying it's true but certainly keeping that thought entertained.

the whole deal dosen't seem right. too coincidental to me. every since people started seeing more things in the sky I began taking pics of the sky, namely the sun. so far I was able to duplicate most everything thought to be nibiru as reflections, camera, issues, etc... till today. I was looking through a random box of ol electronic crap (I never throw the stuff out) and found an old motorola phone. I think it's some cheap version of the first razor with a crumby cam on it. for craps and grins I decided o charge it and take some sun pics. one of them is VERY interesting. on the bottom right side of the glare of the sun, there is cloud coverage. in the space between that cloud and sun glare there is a large, rather well defined, red planetoid object with a dark outline and what appears to be atmospheric like streaks all over it.

I for the life of me can not get this damn thing to upload to my pc, and the phone is broke, so I can't send the pic to anyone. the freaking irony of it all..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This morning I saw the moon and Venus, similar to the beginning of the video. Note that the video pauses and then resumes on the 'other' object, which the videographer indicates has visible moons. Saturn would have been in Virgo about the time that one could view Venus and the Moon.. Saturn has 34 named moons with Titan being the largest. Seems like a possible candidate for the object. I couldn't hear the audio well on the video, so can't say if the guy gave coordinates or even the exact time of the sighting.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Most people have their heads looking down instead of up most of the time. People are so wrapped up in their materialistic lives that they wouldn't know if a UFO landed in front of them. Seriously though, think about how many people have probably seen this in the sky and shrugged it off. Though the timing of when it is visible could be why many people like myself who would be asking questions are not seeing it.
We here on Earth are about to wake up to some changes in the six months or so. This may be a sign of what is to come. Sometimes I think if I stuck my head in the sand like most people I wouldn't have anxiety. Then again I have experienced so much in my life that would be questionable to others if I shared. Anyway I am looking foward to more replies in this thread. We should email NASA
I would love to hear the lies they will feed us.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

You took it today? In what location? Where are you and where in the sky was this object?

CarneyArt has some daytime videos which he allege is this "red' body.
But now to me.....it looks exactly like a sun-dog. But to be honest and not meaning to go off topic, but there are SO SO SO many chemtrails out there lately that I am starting to wonder if we're even looking at the real sky anymore.

Now this is far-fetched but a very interesting theory non-the-less but....some people have purposed that one of the many missions/agendas of chemtrailing is to spray/spread aluminum throughout the sky. Why? (here's where the 'far-fetched' part enters). It's being suggested that they're covering the skies so to project onto it. Like holograms.

I don't know anything about hologram-101 but I didn't think it needed a 'surface' for projection purposes but....it got me thinking, are we even looking at real objects anymore?

It's a mess. There are so many secrets going on....and so many of us want to become spiritual beings and emerge from the shackles on this planet placed by PTB but.....it's a conundrum.
How do you ignore all that's going on and stay focused on more positive things?

Back to the main event:

I am going to try to get up early tomorrow and try to take some crappy photos with my crappy cell phone. I need to purchase a USB cord though. I should probably check the weather first, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial

Most people have their heads looking down instead of up most of the time. People are so wrapped up in their materialistic lives that they wouldn't know if a UFO landed in front of them. Seriously though, think about how many people have probably seen this in the sky and shrugged it off. Though the timing of when it is visible could be why many people like myself who would be asking questions are not seeing it.
We here on Earth are about to wake up to some changes in the six months or so. This may be a sign of what is to come. Sometimes I think if I stuck my head in the sand like most people I wouldn't have anxiety. Then again I have experienced so much in my life that would be questionable to others if I shared. Anyway I am looking foward to more replies in this thread. We should email NASA
I would love to hear the lies they will feed us.

Lies? You're giving them way too much credit

They're up to denying now. That's because too many people are challenging and calling out too many authoritative agencies/people now!
Many are on the brink of saying enough is enough and acting on it now.
So, they just deny or avoid. Lying is too risky.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

This morning I saw the moon and Venus, similar to the beginning of the video. Note that the video pauses and then resumes on the 'other' object, which the videographer indicates has visible moons. Saturn would have been in Virgo about the time that one could view Venus and the Moon.. Saturn has 34 named moons with Titan being the largest. Seems like a possible candidate for the object. I couldn't hear the audio well on the video, so can't say if the guy gave coordinates or even the exact time of the sighting.

That's interesting. Saturn eh? Do you know when it was due to become visible?

I believe that video was this morning around 5:30AM from Michigan. I am guessing on both time and location but I believe I'm not too far off.
He presented a video of that Michigan crack (that's emitting heat) so that led me to believe he's up around that area.
And the time well......he started filming I think he said like 4:30AM. So it's all within the same time period.

He edited/uploaded both videos (I think accidentally) together.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I guess I am waking up tomorrow to see if I can view this thing. If so I will take pictures

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Original video (second sighting) from OP video:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

Here's what it says about Saturn:

Saturn will be very high in the south in Virgo in the morning predawn sky. The best time to observe it will be when it has risen highest in the sky which will be a few hours before dawn. For the first time in years Saturn’s famous rings will not appear edge on. They will appear tilted about 10º from horizontal. This month Saturn will be magnitude 0.7. Saturn appears yellowish in color.
www.scopecity.net...

This is starting to make sense although, I saw this red body about an hour before dawn. Same difference you think?
edit on 30-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
in vegas, took it around 2:30 pm. sun was just starting to head west over the valley. too many clouds now though.

also since I started doing this, it seems to me 8/10 it's near immpossible to get a good shot of the sun. even on the clearest days there is always contrails or some random stray clouds obscuring the view. it's like these things follow the path of the sun throughout the day like a magnet.

anyways, I'm thinking of going down to the goodwill, and picking up as many old cameras as I can. just to see what differences there might be.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Although I appreciate this guys excitement and commitment wanting to figure things out, it's videos like this one, entitled "DAYTIME VIEW OF "OL NIBIRU" that makes me not pay too much attention to him.

Now how does he know?
That's right, he doesn't know rather, he wishes. Big difference. Because he just admitted in his recent video in OP that no one knows!
So I feel his enthusiasm overrides his logic once in a while.

So...besides the title which is unconfirmed, I really think he's capturing a good old fashion Sun-dog.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Can you confirm the exact date of CarneyArt's video?

Clearly they're not filming on the date you believe it to be, otherwise Antares and Venus should be visible either side of the moon.

If you go forward 1 day...look what happens:

edit on 30/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have lived among the trees (old growth) for so long that I don't get to view the sky often. Therefore I have forgotten the planet line ups in conjection with the time of year. Once upon a time I was a sky gazer - perhaps a vacation in the wide open would be nice. Sorry can't help with this one, wish I could.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join