It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
reply to post by lonegurkha

I thinks Jew's get the short end because their name is so easy to say. How often do you hear hateful rants about Mozambique or Moldova?

When people are mad, angry, upset or frustrated they don't think straight and get lazy.

Think about it. On average positive words are longer/ have more syllables then negative words. Or tend to be easy to pronounce. Combined with a "yawn effect" type situation negative words can carry on long after when most of the bigotry, ignorance and hatred behind those words becomes meaningless.

-
Added-
Unfortunately because as a species we use a kind of reactive pattern recognition , we try to find patterns to things even if no pattern(meaning) is there. Which causes a new version of old(carried on by the "yawn effect", monkey see monkey do) bigotries to arise in times of particular tension. People will come up with whatever rationalizations they want,(even if they are obviously irrational) to justify their actions. They may borrow from the past or make stuff up/project from personnel lives of a few bad encounters(can't forget that there is bad apples in every bunch) on all of the target group.

edit on 1-2-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

Is that what you really think? You do not think it has anything to do with usurping land or the ethnic cleansing of Palestine? It has nothing to do with having the most condemnations from the UN involving egregious war crimes?

It has nothing to do with the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings, or the USS Liberty?

It has nothing to do to with Rachel Corrie or the Mavi Marmara?

It has nothing to do with the absolute control of the enslaving of all of humanity through the Federal Reserve, the IMF, or the World Bank?

You are saying it is because it is easy to say the word "Jew." Well, at least you did not say it was religious intolerance.
edit on 1-2-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The Khazars, the ancestors of 90% of what we call "Jews," ARE from parts of Kazakhstan. Granted, it is probably most accurate to say that they originate mostly from what we call modern day Ukraine.

Are you disputing the conversion to Judaism of the Khazars around 740 AD, IsraeliGuy?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I understand the need to create confusion in regard to this fact. When people learn that they have been supporting a group of people to take over this land based on the lie that their ancestors once lived there, things are going to change drastically. This romantic notion of a lost, exiled group of people returning home is what had some reluctantly go along with the slaughter of the Palestinians. Even though some were not happy about it, they thought it might have been some divine decree. Nope! The ancestors of the people killing and usurping the land never stepped foot on that land.

Is there anything so unjust, so horrific?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The jews (babylonian satanists) run and own the Federal Reserve so it would make sense that $9 trillion went missing due to jewish stealing US taxes?

Majority of the private banks who own the Federal reserve are Jews not muslims or christians.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Because they are an easy scapegoat for those looking to pass the buck of the problems of the world, or whatever on them.

It really irritates me. Stuff like this. As a christian, i know that Jewish people are not evil, not responsible for all the ills in the world. I believe in the bible it says that the Jew's are Jesus's people and not to hurt them. I've heard that in the Koran its says that Christians, Jews, and Muslims are "People of the Book", thus they are not heathens, or evil. I just thinks its way too easy to blame your troubles on someone else rather than to admit that things are bad because you didn't do what you needed to do.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

What was the response of these satanists when certain noble members of Congress asked to audit the Fed? It was refused!!! The Fed, which is a private entity, not part of the government, refused the United States government to account for the gold that belongs to the people of the United States.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

You believe a LIE!!! They are not the people of Jesus!!! You are being mislead, brother! what we call Jews today are mostly Khazars who converted in 740 AD! Please research it. Their holy book is the Talmud. It is retells sories of rabbis debating God and even defeating him. Read the Talmud! The overwhleming majority of the ancestors of the people of the modern state of Israel never stepped foot in the holy land.

Ask Ben Freedman, a man born "Jewish" who saw who these people really were. He said, If Jesus were a Jew, there is not a Jew alive today." When you learn the truth ask yourself why has this been suppressed.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

Yes, there are other non-Jewish Zionists that help these individuals acquire their insatiable needs. They are just as guilty. However, the inability to put a face to this is what facilitates its ability to not only survive but also thrive! Look into the Balfour Declaration. It basically explains to you why 70 million people were killed in the World Wars. It was to give these Talmudic Jews the holy land. Research it for yourselves.

There are "Jews" who are not part of this. Look into Finklestein, Freedman, Aloni, and Rabbi Weiss. To say that it is not the Zionists who are completely in control, however, defies reality.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by Royal76

You believe a LIE!!! They are not the people of Jesus!!! You are being mislead, brother! what we call Jews today are mostly Khazars who converted in 740 AD! Please research it. Their holy book is the Talmud. It is retells stories of rabbis debating God and even defeating him. Read the Talmud! The overwhelming majority of the ancestors of the people of the modern state of Israel never stepped foot in the holy land.

Ask Ben Freedman, a man born "Jewish" who saw who these people really were. He said, "if Jesus were a Jew, there is not a Jew alive today." When you learn the truth ask yourself why has this been suppressed.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Even if they converted religion in 740AD, how does that make them less jewish than jews that were always jewish from the beginning? People change religion quite often, jews becoming christians, christians becoming muslims, etc....etc.

WTF is your point
AFAIK your reading propaganda material from some whacked conspiracy site that as dubious agenda and after a while it gets sickening for everyone, even people who are not jewish! I don't condone what israel did to palestinians but its over and done with. Why do people like you keep perpetuating hate rather than find peaceful solutions?

FYI every religion has been corrupted because earth is satanic territory. I bet you didn't know that a church building unless blessed by a priest is considered ungodly/satanic. I have first hand experience in this as an orthodox christian that build his own little church on my private property. During the roman empire the perversion of canons and the banning of controversial books was extreme, especially in the 4 century ad. My point don't take ORGANISED MODERN-DAY RELIGION seriously if you want to remain healthy and balanced. Instead be spiritual!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Wow! I do not have a lot of time, but I cannot let this go without commenting!!!

It is not over and done! They are taking more settlements! The goal is Nile to the Euphrates. Watch and you will see!

Why does the Ashkenazi thing matter? Did you read the post? It is significant in the fact that they use the romantic notion that an exiled people have finally returned to the land of their ancestors and imply they have a right to it. That alone makes it VERY significant.

Nice try saying the information is from conspiracy sites!

Everyone please research the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings just for starters! Go to your local libraries. Do not take anyone's word for anything! Look into all of it for yourself!!

"I know the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev. 2:9

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I still cannot get over the whole "its over and done" thing. Are you out of your mind? Are you familiar with the situation? Do you remember the talk of the freeze on settlements only a couple of months ago that was eventually completely suppressed from the news and the Zionists acquired more land! This is continuing today!

you should really buy a legitimate copy of the Talmud. You will see that although it is close, it is not finished. It is all outlined there. Do we sit silently and just allow the horror to continue? There will be no surprises. It is actually out there for anyone to see. Go to your library and read some books written by many Zionist authors. One would not believe the quotes without seeing it for himself.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It is not over by any stretch of the imagination. Israel is still building on occupied land, even when they are supposedly having peace talks. They do not want peace. Like pony says, From the Nile to the Euphrates. That truly is the goal. Even hardcore zionists on here have told me this was the plan, they say it will be good for humanity when Israel is the ruler of the world.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

The jews (babylonian satanists) run and own the Federal Reserve so it would make sense that $9 trillion went missing due to jewish stealing US taxes?

Majority of the private banks who own the Federal reserve are Jews not muslims or christians.

There are thirteen families in the illuminati...that is IF the illuminati even exists! Your blaming one jewish family, albeit the wealthiest family in the world by far, and equating it to all jews are corrupt evil bankers out to rob countries blind and kill innocents.

Its like saying since hitler was german....all germans are just as bad! Since mostly black people stick up a 7-11 convience store...all blacks are gun tooting thieves. Since the mafia was originally siclian italian...all sicilians(or even all italians) are gangster thugs. Since MS-13 is usually latino...all mexican latinos are gangbangers.....

Your rationale is seriously flawed and outdated...and even more its a dangerous mentality! I suggest you start judging people for who they are at an individual level and stop the group predjudice but of course that is just my opinion and you can ignore it if you must...............whatever!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

I feel your frustration and I can sense how angry this makes you. I feel very much the same. As I said in a previous posting I think if everyone and every nation stepped back and turned the mirror in on themselves they would see how they have gotten themselves into the situations they are in, I think things would be a great deal different in this world in general. Extremism, in ANY religion (and yes this includes Christianity), is a bad thing because it closes the eyes to the good things in other religions/people. There is so much we can learn fom each other it's just a shame we won't let ourselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

I thinks Jew's get the short end because their name is so easy to say. How often do you hear hateful rants about Mozambique or Moldova?

When people are mad, angry, upset or frustrated they don't think straight and get lazy.

Think about it. On average positive words are longer/ have more syllables then negative words. Or tend to be easy to pronounce. Combined with a "yawn effect" type situation negative words can carry on long after when most of the bigotry, ignorance and hatred behind those words becomes meaningless.

-
Added-
Unfortunately because as a species we use a kind of reactive pattern recognition , we try to find patterns to things even if no pattern(meaning) is there. Which causes a new version of old(carried on by the "yawn effect", monkey see monkey do) bigotries to arise in times of particular tension. People will come up with whatever rationalizations they want,(even if they are obviously irrational) to justify their actions. They may borrow from the past or make stuff up/project from personnel lives of a few bad encounters(can't forget that there is bad apples in every bunch) on all of the target group.

edit on 1-2-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

Is that what you really think? You do not think it has anything to do with usurping land or the ethnic cleansing of Palestine? It has nothing to do with having the most condemnations from the UN involving egregious war crimes?

It has nothing to do with the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings, or the USS Liberty?

It has nothing to do to with Rachel Corrie or the Mavi Marmara?

It has nothing to do with the absolute control of the enslaving of all of humanity through the Federal Reserve, the IMF, or the World Bank?

You are saying it is because it is easy to say the word "Jew." Well, at least you did not say it was religious intolerance.

We are talking about two different things here. Antisemitism in the West is mostly non-existent among Caucasians compared to the past. Just because a person is Jewish doesn't really mean they are all the same. Sure there are some bad apples. Regular criminal types down to traitors. Guess what? There will always be traitors. It is a sad reality of History.

Besides there are a few Jewish American that would take great offense by being put in the same boat as modern day Israeli's.

Like I said, most bigotry is a result of echo's of the past.
By your rationale all Italian Americans should of been rounded up and deported for Organized Crime, all Irish Americans should of been deported because a bunch defected to Mexico during the Mexican American War, the list goes on and on.

There are only a few family's at the top. The more powerful a family is the more likely it will expand over time. But it also changes over time. The arguement should be why do we allow such people to gain so much power over other people in the first place regardless of their race.

Would you be happier if TPTB where all 110% Southern Anglo-Scott/Irish?
edit on 1-2-2011 by korathin because: Fixed TPB to TPTB

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I still cannot get over the whole "its over and done" thing. Are you out of your mind? Are you familiar with the situation? Do you remember the talk of the freeze on settlements only a couple of months ago that was eventually completely suppressed from the news and the Zionists acquired more land? This is continuing today!

you should really buy a legitimate copy of the Talmud. You will see that although it is close, it is not finished. It is all outlined there. Do we sit silently and just allow the horror to continue? There will be no surprises. It is actually out there for anyone to see. Go to your library and read some books written by many Zionist authors. One would not believe the quotes without seeing it for himself.

I have read the so called Protocols of the Elders of Zion and yes they are revolting as hell, but I am not convinced it has a jewish authorship. I have read other controversial matterial as well such as THE SECRET COVENANT which is even more horrific...its so damm horrific you might NOT sleep well unless you take 2 sleeping pills and drink a bottle of whiskey.....hell here it is:

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the
connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring
suspicion upon ourselves.

This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience
for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and
secrecy.

Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while
pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle
ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in
food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds.

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will
feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths,
they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we
will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them,
in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they
can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images
and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help.

We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow
accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood
of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will
target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals
that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create
medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases
for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they
come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods
so they many never connect with their inner self.

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and
games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.

If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering
technology into their lives.

We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within.

We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper
from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure
always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what
to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they
are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule,
or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from
their conflicts we emerge as their rulers.

They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long
as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they
cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is
accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger
though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.
This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always
think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total
control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little
freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever,
keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall band together, we shall accuse them of crimes and
present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their
sentiment in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for
they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will
promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have
for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated
to believe false rites of passage to higher realms.

Members of these groups will think they are one with us never
knowing the truth.

They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and
great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us,
never will they receive the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of
their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment.

This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not
be able to focus on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will
never know they are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them
will own them.

This reality will be their prison.

They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have
established from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then.
THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us,
they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do,
we shall have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we
are once the veil has fallen.

Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down
and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our
present and future lives, for this reality will transcend many
generations and life spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from
heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER
be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn
will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be
cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the
end time of infinity itself.

Author: Unknown

So what do you make of it? Is it real? Is it jewish or perhaps even allien in nature?

Should we go crazy or just take things with a grain of salt???

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

The zionists have already established 80% Nile to Eupharates.The rest will be completed after israel wipes out Hamas, Hezbollah and muslim brotherhood in One Big Swoop for 'threatning' israel.These protests and allowing islamists into power are all planned.For decades secularists have been ruling Arab nations and suddenly within a week everything changes? Just watch how 'great' israel establishes itself.I always use to think that the iraq war was for oil and zionist protection but after joining a few pieces of the puzzle together i realized that a larger israel is being defined within those borders.

Israel also has the Golan heights (Syrian Heights).
edit on 1-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't know where you got that from when in simple words this is what the Protocols states:

• Place our agents and helpers everywhere
• Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans
• Start fights between different races, classes and religions
• Use bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way
• Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials
• Appeal to successful people’s egos
• Appoint puppet leaders who can be controlled by blackmail
• Replace royal rule with socialist rule, then communism, then despotism
• Abolish all rights and freedoms, except the right of force by us
• Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary
• Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism
• Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect
• Rewrite history to our benefit
• Create entertaining distractions
• Corrupt minds with filth and perversion
• Encourage people to spy on one another
• Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor
• Take possession of all wealth, property and (especially) gold
• Use gold to manipulate the markets, cause depressions etc.
• Introduce a progressive tax on wealth
• Replace sound investment with speculation
• Make long-term interest-bearing loans to governments
• Give bad advice to governments and everyone else

Has the above been coming true? You bet it has!

For the original copy:

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

While the zionists jews (babylonian satanists) have been in exact the positions to perpetrate the above.

edit on 1-2-2011 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

People love to say its a hoax, but one can't deny that that document is 100% true till this day. Its pretty straightforward too, not like the bible or any other holy book, where one sentence can be interpreted many different ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join