It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

oh i mean the real bad things, the ones that end up in popular songs and on protestors posters, painted on the sides of buildings in graffiti and printed on t-shirts, ya know, the normal way that revolutions get started.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i've vacillated back and forth on this, as i've been studying it for almost 40 years. first i started off with what is called the "futuristic" view of revelation. then the preterist view. and now i've settled on partial preterism.
some events have already happened, and some have not.

the preterists got tripped up on the feet of the statue of daniel, which they said couldn't possibly still be viable (the feet of the statue in daniel that represents the entirety of the empires of the world until the return of jesus).

the last empire is the toes of the statue, part clay, part metal. it's the roman empire (metal) mixed with judeo-chrstianity (clay) and these two things don't cleave to one another (they are in complete disagreement with each other).

. the preterists thought so as well and since the holy roman empire appeared to have lost its power during the enlightenment period, they wrote it off as a done thing. i disagree. the big clue is in revelation. it's the beast that WAS (holy roman empire), IS NOT (it appeared to be disbanded during the enlightenment and the rise of atheism and science), YET IS (they are still in control of the planet).

how are they doing that? by subterfuge. other organizations controlled by them, that don't appear to have anything to do with them at all. if they are influencing zionism at some level, that's not hard to believe, as they would have to have their hands in every power center on the planet. it's a given. how else would it be THE BEAST? nothing that doesn't work to their favor, is ever allowed to gain real power.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Until we get past what color are you, what religion are you, what whatever are you, what's the point? It's all clouded by crap. Does it really matter what color I am, what religion I prescribe to? This is ATS, we're supposed to be above all that, I hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

The answers to the original poster's questions covered this. It is not about Judaism. The Zionists have hijacked this religion. They are Babylonian Talmudic Jews. They hide behind Judaism. There is a reason being a racist is the worst thing one can be.

I really hope you keep researching undo. You will see that the whole "all roads lead to Rome" thing is completely erroneous.

I am not a psychic. Here is the future: they will take the land from the Nile to the Euphrates. As you start to see this occurring please remember this. Thank you.

God Bless!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Despite all the facts cited, can you really not see that having control of all the money and all the media ensures one complete success. You will then say the Illuminati placed them there. Do you really think people willing to play along with this game will not always strive to get even more and be on top? In other words, can you not see how the people in these absolutely prestigious positions will use them for themselves?? Once again, that is just going along with your "all leads to Rome" hypothesis. Whoever controls the money virtually controls EVERYTHING. The only thing they cannot control is opinion-unless of course they control the media!!! Eureeka!

All of heads of all major media corporations are not Jewish because Gentiles put them there. It is other Zionists that put them there and will always keep them there. Information is the most dangerous weapon and they will never allow the majority to know what is happening. They suppress all matters that put Israel in a negative light. They are planing on ruling a one world from Israel, which will consist of the land from the Nile to the Euphrates.

I am being rather simplistic here but you can read over the thread and see all the substantiation. please continue to research and you will see who is in control. Good luck, undo

God Bless!
edit on 1-2-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yea, thanks for that. Is there an English version?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve

Yea, thanks for that. Is there an English version?

If you do not understand the words used in that post than I can see how you do not know what is really occurring.

Do you know what a Zionist is? Do you know what the Talmud is? Are you familiar with the material of the Talmud. What words did you not understand?

I am all for equality and anti-bigotry. However, there is a reason most have been trained to attack such threads like this as being racist. It is the same people who really do not know the situation. They keep them trained with "Dancing with the Stars," while showing PSA ads that state being prejudiced is worse than murder.

I am totally against judging people based on things that are simply an accident of birth. There are a group of people, however, who are using this to usurp absolute control.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't consider myself a racist, nor do I subscribe to any particularly oddball personal point of view in regards to generalization of any particular race per se, but you do have to wonder (or perhaps question why) there isn't much push from the Jewish religious community for outsiders to adopt or perhaps even learn more about, the Jewish Faith.

That is, until you investigate The Talmud, out of curiosity. I'll list here a few examples of what is easily available on the net. Is there any validity to these quotes? You investigate. I will say though, that if you live in the US, you will notice a decidedly severe lack of openness coming from Jewish people and their religion. They simply do not promote an interest in sharing their faith. Why? Can anyone give a valid reply, that isn't an attempt to shrug it off? There's no shortage of Christians or Muslims, looking to spread their holy message, yet you virtually never see an invitation to any sort of Jewish religious meeting, televised or otherwise.

Why is this? Well, upon closer inspection into The Talmud, you learn why.

Seriously, examine the link. Learn something about the people who are in control of your country. Some things fall into place, even if it seems insane to the normal person. The very idea that a race of people, however misguided or delusional, actually believes and takes to heart the words of The Talmud. And why shouldn't / wouldn't they? Muslims and Christians are the same with their respective Bibles, are they not? So it's not too difficult to believe that, although very twisted, The Talmud might actually be serious reading for many Jewish people.

At the very least, these are things they are teaching their children, regardless of who among these kids grows up and continues to believe their childhood lessons.

Anyhow, have a look. You know the saying, reality is stranger than fiction.

www.revisionisthistory.org...

"Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep."

Discuss? I'm hoping any moderation will actually *read* the link I posted before deciding on what, if anything, to do with my post. As I said, I am most definitely not a racist, nor am I attempting to troll or stir up trouble. But I do think on this particular subject, there is merit to my post and the information attached.

Thanks in advance.

-D

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yeah! How come we don't blame the Irish anymore?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

God bless you, yourignoranceisbliss. Everyone should research all of these claims. Thankfully there are people like this who do not give in to indifference or apathy. This is not about race or religion. Like I said, I have been called the biggest bleeding heart liberal. There is nothing politically correct about sitting by while the rest of humanity is enslaved. Thanks again, yourignoranceisbliss!

Never forget the USS Liberty, the King David Hotel, and the Lavon Affair!!

God Bless!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Here are some other quotes from Zionists:

www.youtube.com...

One should really look into the Talmud and what it teaches in regards to sex with minors and how to treat the goyim.

As always, look into all of this for yourself! You can find the books and literature from which these quotes originate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

islam and mormonism also teach their own variety of goyim. in islam it's the kafir. in mormonism it's the gentile. same same same same same yawn same. not saying that this excuses the goyim teaching, just proving that jews are not the only religion teaching that it's okay to cheat, lie, steal from or otherwise abuse those who don't share your beliefs. no wonder the teachings of jesus are such a sore spot. he doesn't agree with any of that. he taught to treat each other good, even to treat your enemies good. that's the exact opposite of these other teachings. too bad rome didn't like his teachings either.

edit on 1-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
p.s. but as i mentioned earlier in the thread, human governments and powerful organizations, can't be honest you can't maintain power and be honest because someone else will covet your power. your competitors/enemies will eat you alive. as is indicated by the teachings of the religions mentioned in my previous post and just a cursory reading of history proves that.

if religions are doing that, you KNOW the political and financial powers are just as bad, religious or not. power=corruption. no way around it. even if the power was distributed equally amongst the people, like in marxism, you'd still need a few people at the top, calling all the shots, and if they are human, forget it. corrupt in five seconds.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hey i wonder what's going to happen to the christians in egypt once they have their democracy. think they'll have a 51% vote to get rid of the christians? that's what happens in a democracy. 51% of the people can vote away your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. which is what makes pure democracies, evil incarnate.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You mentioned Marxism. You do know Marx was a Zionist agent, right? You also realize the form of communism to be implemented in Russia was not of all equality. Let me give you a hint: the churches were all torn down; the synagogues were not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by undo

You mentioned Marxism. You do know Marx was a Zionist agent, right? You also realize the form of communism to be implemented in Russia was not of all equality. Let me give you a hint: the churches were all torn down; the synagogues were not.

www.youtube.com...

i think there's more to it. nothing is ever that cut and dry. for example, i think there's a very old battle we've been witnessing between one group in judaism and another, and the ones on top, literally do not care what happens to the ones they are ruling, so why would they care about anyone else?

but let's examine why such things occur

1. it's a fact that jewish people have been specifically set aside, even by their own, for genocide.

2. it's human nature not to want that to happen again.

3. if you have the ability to keep that from happening again, you will use it. it's a survival thing.

4. even if it's not your idea, you won't speak against it, if it's in your favor. like the saying goes "don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

5. all groups of people have power brokers and evil people equally distributed amongst them.

6. evil rises to the top in a world in which only evil can prevail.

7. because evil rises to the top, this does not mean that only people who have more representatives at the top, are all inherently evil.

8. if so, then you've just proven what christ said when he said, "there's none good. no not one." because history is replete with examples of evil, corrupt, vicious, cruelty, no matter what type of religion or political or financial system you care to name, and every race has had a chance to be on top.

9. as a result, any attempt to set jews as a group aside for condemnation, requires you literally ignore the rest of history and agree to accept being judged based on the actions of people of your own race.

10. since no one is willing to be held accountable for the actions of all the people of their own racial group, i think it's safe to say that the rest of the jewish people who are not leaders or bankers, are not willing to be held accountable for them either. as a result, we go back to #1, #2 and etc.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

I don't think this way. But, there are insane people in all walks of life that are making our lives harder than they need to be. I don't target Jews or Israelites as the source of our problems. The source of our problems is insanity. Insanity isn't black, white, yellow, Jewish, American, Japanese, or anything like that. Insanity is insanity.

Troy

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

I blame Tsarist Russia at the turn of last century and Hitler.
The first circulated the infamous "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and the latter used them as a scapegoat and tried to exterminate them.
Also, because they hold money; and money is power.
Historically, it was during the middle ages, I believe, that the Christians were not allowed to lend money, so all the money lenders were Jewish or other denomination.
So, they amassed quite some money; and as I said, with money comes power.

edit on 1/2/2011 by WalterRatlos because: Grammar and spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

Hi Walter!!! What are your thoughts on the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel?

How do you feel about Rachel Corrie and the Mavi Marmara?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WalterRatlos

What do you think about the Balfour Declaration that the Zionists used to get the land in Palestine in return for using their influence to get our American boys into the war?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join