It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

There isn't any super secret Jew club with decoder rings running around. Organization and planning do not exist like that at any level of Jewish society.

LOL, Classic !

you must of forgot about the Torah Code ( Bible Code ) Right !?

Bible code
en.wikipedia.org...

Until it was Exposed to the public last Century!!

and most Jews That can actually read the Code knows !! from Translations ...

Nostradamus a Former Jew Descent that was a Convert to the Christian Faith at a young age
and his mixed coded quatrain of future predictions ! until it was eventually Decoded
may have had some knowledge about the Bible Code of the Torah a wild Guess ...

As the Bible Code Does and Does NOT Ad Up ... interesting tho... because of mistranslations

A Man Made Book written by Human? hands as told by the word of A god... in some parts...

Top Bible Code Myths
www.biblecodedigest.com...

What No Code Skeptic Can Find
www.biblecodedigest.com...

Nostradamus the Jew by Grant Edwards
vectorpub.com...

or this is a technique of coding that Nostradamus inherited from his Jewish forefathers
NOSTRADAMUS' ASTRONOMY SOURCES
nostradamusdecoded.com...

edit on 31-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
^Single most stupid post this thread had known so far. Congratulations.

May I ask where are you getting at with this BS about the code? Suppose this ridiculous code is indeed for real - what is the accusation against the Jews? Didn't understand it and will be glad if you let me know. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I believe those comments are referring to the fact that he's a hardcore 911 truther and blames bush and cheney, but leaves out the COUNTLESS - Jews/Israeli's/Dual citizens involved in the high levels of government at the time.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I believe those comments are referring to the fact that he's a hardcore 911 truther and blames bush and cheney, but leaves out the COUNTLESS - Jews/Israeli's/Dual citizens involved in the high levels of government at the time.

I believe you're trying to defend these people because they make you look bad. So if he supports Israel does it mean that everything he ever said against Bush is invalid?

Hahahah that's really funny!
Hypocrisy, stupidity and free hatred at their truest form.

edit on 31-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
is because of this ancient need for a Pharmakos, or SCAPEGOAT! Since especially 9/11 even the 'middle classes' have felt the walls slowly closing in around them. Going from a Huxley version of Brave New World into Orwell's more blatant 1984 scenario---this quote says what I mean:

Frank Zappa: "The illusion of freedom [in America] will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."

Whereas before it was Native peoples, and Black people, and Ethnic people, and poor people in general who KNEW what these power-weiders are like in their brutality, the more affluent white folks started getting cold sweats about what is happening too, and so many look for a SCAPEGOAT and isn't it true that along with WOMEN, and BLACKS, JEWS are known in history to be used as such? The Nazis did it, right? Not SO long ago

But now, trying to be 'politically correct' they are careful to differentiate the JEWS (who are 'good') from the ZIONISTS who are the 'baddies', and they will share hands with orthodox Jews who are steeped in religion who also dengrate Jews having a country. But the bottom line is like the Nazis the mindset now, even in conspiracy movements blame the Jews, and also added to this blame are the Catholics and Jesuits

But targeting and trying to cast out the PHARMAKOS or SCAPEGOAT will never radically change anything. The real problem lies in this blaming a 'race'

I feel the real enemy is the RICH. Those who are transnational and create war and profit from way--that whole structure. If you focus on one group this is a tactic of theirs called Divide and Conquer. It doverts attention away from the real cause of the world's problems.

Ie., Native peoples who have pesticide sprayed on them and their children---their enemy is the rich who can do that. They are dehumanized HUMANS who are transnational. A global immorality

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Uh the Jews ratted out Jesus because he messed with there money. Things haven't changed since.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The bible code has to do with the discovery of an Isreali mathematician that there is a two dimensional matrix in the tora.Using a computer program this code can be read.It is contraversial however it has made several predictions accurately including names dates and times.It may have validity it may not.There are plenty of detracters.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that one post earlier I have said:
..."Not to mention the fact that even in this thread alone I have been picked out several times only because of my name." ...

This post comes and proves my claims right:

Originally posted by Wolfenz
and this is coming from a guy from Israel ? that doesn't understand the bible code you gotta be Kidding me!
here watch and Learn ! ISRAEL GUY

LOL this is simply too good to be true.
Classic moments on ATS.

Anyway matey, I already hinted for my utmost lack of care towards these so called "codes", but since you're so eager to discuss them I will blindly believe you.

Still, what exactly is your accusations? Is this a part of the Super Secret Jew Club the guy you quoted was mocking? Is this some way to plan global schemes?
Do tell.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

well i dunno about other places in the world (oh i take that back, i recently learned about the current state of south africa), but my family has never been rich, at least, not by american standards, but then, in america, the standard is set so high, because it generates more revenue just trying to stay within the standard of living laws and helps to put more people on the government dole, because otherwise, they have no recourse but to go to jail.

anyway, i don't think it's as cut and dry as you'd like to believe, but that was a pretty good summation of how people perceive it to be, anyway. all indicators point in that direction but i have a problem with such things, primiarly because, the more popular the belief becomes and the more deadly, the more i think it needs some serious scrutiny, with an objective eye.
edit on 31-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I thought everyone was blaming everything on the reptilian overlords......

Damn, guess I'm living too much in 2010.

Seriously now, in my opinion, the world is a pyramid scheme. Those at the top are blamed for everything that happens to those at the bottom. You can see this everyday at school, in the work place, in politics.

Everyone wants to point a finger and blame someone for their own short comings.

I have always said, " if people spent half as much time actually DOING instead of looking for someone to blame and complaining, they would find themselves on the opposite side of the finger point. For better or for worse."

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
^Single most stupid post this thread had known so far. Congratulations.

May I ask where are you getting at with this BS about the code? Suppose this ridiculous code is indeed for real - what is the accusation against the Jews? Didn't understand it and will be glad if you let me know. Thanks.

and this is coming from a guy from Israel ? that doesn't understand the bible code you gotta be Kidding me!

do some research and get back to me

Michael Shermer Decodes the Bible Code

Ignorance ...

Bible Codes! (Part 1 of 4). ( I Advice you to look at the others 2 3 4 )

I got from what you call BS from Books i Have Videos & tv programs Ive watched and from The INTERNET Too.. are you Isolated in some way ?

Well Issac Newton Attempted to break the Code but his research was tuck away and forgotten until WW2

still in a way The Code is NOT 100% Accurate why because of Translation is no Perfect and the Code within Codes! with the computer age it became more easier and a hell of a lot faster.....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

it's not jewish people per se: it's the israeli government that causes a lot of the world's ills, and those who support that, jewish or gentile. israelis are descended from khazars who CONVERTED to judaism back in the 10th century or so.

Today's israelis are about as jewish as Sammy Davis Jr.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So you're saying there are no anti-zionist jews? Now that is funny.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that one post earlier I have said:
..."Not to mention the fact that even in this thread alone I have been picked out several times only because of my name." ...

This post comes and proves my claims right:

Originally posted by Wolfenz

LOL this is simply too good to be true.
Classic moments on ATS.S
Surprise surprise buddy! Most Israelies aren't religious and are not aware of the Torah code or whatever other secrets there are in the bible. Most don't even care about the bible.
Shows how much you know.

Anyway matey, I already hinted for my utmost lack of care towards these so called "codes", but since you're so eager to discuss them I will blindly believe you.

Still, what exactly is your accusation? Is this a part of the Super Secret Jew Club the guy you quoted was mocking? Is this some way to plan global schemes?
Do tell.

Originally posted by mayabong

So you're saying there are no anti-zionist jews?

Where have I said that?

Neturei Karta is currently the most anti-Zionists Jewish sect on earth I believe. This is usually the section of Jews who are claimed, by several anti Zionists, that they are the real Jews.
And yeah, there are Israeli Jews who are also not so fond of the term Zionism.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Because I like to deal in reality and not conjecture, here is the Merrian-Webster's definition of "Zionism":
Definition of ZIONISM: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel
LINK: www.merriam-webster.com...

And well because I like to have 2 sources here is Dictionary.com's definition of the same word:
Zi·on·ism   /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Show Spelled
[–noun: a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel

Merrian Webster's definition of Jew:
Definition of JEW
1a : a member of the tribe of Judah b : israelite
2: a member of a nation existing in Palestine from the sixth century b.c. to the first century a.d.
3: a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people
4: one whose religion is Judaism

Dictionary.com's definition of Jew:
Jew –noun:
1. one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of judaism; Israelite.
2. a person whose religion is Judaism.
3. a subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

Now, I post this not to belittle or 'dumb down' your question, merely to give what the real definition of these 2 words are as an established starting point for debate, should it spark one any further. What I take from this is that Zionism is a movement to establish a Jewish "state" or "homeland" and a "Jew" is person who practices the religion of Judaism.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why is everything the fault of the jews?

1) Because theyre used as scapegoats.

2) Because their religion was hijacked by zionists as cover for seedy operations.

3) Because of perpetual conditioning by politics and media to align bad with jew, while zionists with agendas hide within.

4) Because other hijacked religions have been taught that Jews are bad.

5) Because of lies made up about Jews designed to get them hated.

6) Because most people dont know the difference between Zionist and Jew.

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by mayabong

Did you know $9 trillion of you tax dollars ended up in private jewish banks via federal reserve?

What about the rockefellers, duponts, kennedys, merovingians, vanderbilts, li, onassis, disney, krupps, etc

I think there are something like 13 families in total yet you focus only on the rothschilds. 9 trillion dollars is a lot of money even by american standards...so what good would 9 trillion do to a tiny nation such as israel?

Yes there is a huge conspiracy, but it goes much, much, much, much deeper than zionism. You seem to have a huge axe to grind with the state of israel and zionism in general...perhaps your a palestinian or islam fanantic?

I suggest you broaden your perspectives quite a bit because your jew hating blinders are preventing you from seeing the big picture. I posted about book of enoch and book of giants and it went unnotticed for the most part.

In a letter to Pope Leo X on September 6th, 1520, Martin Luther wrote of the Christianity of his day that the church, "…once the holiest of all, has become the most licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sin, death, and hell. It is so bad that even Antichrist himself, if he should come, could think of nothing to add to its wickedness" (Quoted in: The Great Thoughts; compiled by George Seldes).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

do you think martin luther meant only the churches of white people? just curious.

rock, hard place. have fun.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I am glad to see that you brought the other 13 families into the fray here. I was thinking about that myself and was trying to formulate my thoughts to post in that direction myself when I was sidetracked.

I know of the Book of Enoch but not familiar in the least by the Book of Giants. Will have to do some looking into that one and see how it ties into this discussion.

See you around the boards!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The church was officially corrupted by THE COUNCIL OF LAODICEA IN PHRYGIA PACATIANA 364 A.D.

Books banned by the Council of Laodicea
Barnabas
I Clement
II Clement
Christ and Abgarus
The Apostles' Creed
I Hermas-Visions
II Hermas-Commands
III Hermas-Similitudes
Ephesians
I Infancy
II Infancy
Mary
Magnesians
Nicodemus
Paul and Seneca
Paul and Thecla
Philippians
Philadelphians
Polycarp
Romans
Trallians
Letters of Herod and Pilate
The First Book of Adam and Eve
The Second Book of Adam and Eve
The Secrets of Enoch
The Psalms of Solomon
The Odes of Solomon
The Fourth Book of Maccabees
The Story of Ahikar
The Testament of Reuben
Asher
Joseph
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Issachar
Zebulum
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Benjamin

Source: The Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden.
Published by World Bible Publishers, Inc 1926

And most interestingly sabbath was turned into a working day....

During that time, Christians rested on the Sabbath (in the Lord) and had communion or fellowship on Sundays. The Church fathers at the Council of Laodicea were not opposed to Sunday services but were opposed to Christians Judaizing the Sabbath (see 29th Canon), Judaizing is what they labled Christians resting on the Sabbath day.

And your assumption is correct about a rock and a hard place....but try I should none the less!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join