It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had to explain chemtrails to my children.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Common sense people, why would anyone continue to visit a topic of discussion they have no belief in? Answer, they wouldn't, unless they had a motive and agenda.

Rubbish.

I do it because every chemtrail hoaxer is personally insulting me.

I have worked in aviation for 32 years - since I was 16 years old - as a mechanic, planning maintenance, quality assurance, and for the local national aviation authority. I have worked for airlines, and 3rd party maintenance organisations doing work for everything from crop dusters to military aircraft, including other airlines.

For the chemtrail hoax to be true I have to be part of it - I have to know about it, and I have to do nothing about it.

And that's just bollocks - and it is personally insulting to suggest it.

Since you are not in my position it is also insulting to suggest that you know everything there is to know about my motivation.

Like all chemhoaxers you make this assertion without a single bit of evidence and smugly cocoon yourself against reality in mindless ignorance.

People like you are a disgrace to the concept of intelligence!

The 2nd reason I do this is sheer entertainment value – to be called a “govt shill”, and “sheeple” and various other names by people who clearly know nothing at all about what they are spouting is just a hoot.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

How tragically misinformed you are?? The ONLY....and I mean ONLY place that will tell you (with a straight face) as they LIE through their teeth that contrails all "dissipate within 10- 15 seconds) are the "chem"hoax websites and video garbage.

So, by your repeating the same DIS-information, you contribute to perpetuating the ignorance....unknowingly, perhaps, when you first wrote that. Maybe you are only starting to "learn"...and haven't yet finished all the proper research? Because, there are tons of it out there.

IN RE: persistent contrails. Just one to whet your appetite, and encourage you to think and learn for yourself, rather than being led around by the charlatans. FROM 1972 --- journals.ametsoc.org...

Oh, BTW??? No, I am not "blind"...nearly 40 years in aviation. Counting from the day I soloed....I was flying long before that, though. Most recently, finished 23+ years at a major U.S. passenger airline. Captain on the 757/767. I have no lack of experience in these matters.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Heres a very detailed report from vic state gov.
Quite openly states that clouds seeding is done by aircraft,and land based infrastructure.
www.ourwater.vic.gov.au...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Heres a very detailed report from vic state gov.
Quite openly states that clouds seeding is done by aircraft,and land based infrastructure.

Yeah, cloud seeding have been done for many years, and here's a typical cloud seeding airplane:

cdn-www.airliners.net...

Do you seriously belive that cloud seeders are making chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Show us where they use jets at high altitudes (30,000+ feet) for cloud seeding.

Fact is, cloud seeding is carried out either by ground based burners or by a light plane flying in already established clouds.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

Mmmmm, I love being indulged.

Anyway, I see your point and agree it is a valid point.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Thepreye

I think it is vital that this very important post be repeated, here. I certainly wish the OP reads it, and thinks long and hard on it, in order to help educated the little children about science, logic, and math...and reality.

This is unassailable, and can't wait to see the "chem"-trail believers twist and spin it.

Unassailable? His entire calculation was based on one condition :

To get enough opacity to be clearly visable from 40,000' away, you would need on the order of 20% by volume of the sprayed substance.

Sooo ... if we change that to 1%, add some special tanks and apparatus to an unmarked, white, military vessel, and make 20 flights instead, I assume the same effect will be created. Why not aluminum, it's the most common metal on earth, and they can then bio-engineer plants which are aluminum-resistant.

Toxicity-Resistant Crops
Researchers have engineered aluminum-tolerant crops.
www.technologyreview.com...

However, if you look at all the chemtrail claims, based on many sites, from home studies to professional ones of those concerned - which is of growing international interest - you see that the list of chemical concerns doesn't just include aluminum. It also includes :

Toxic Chemicals & Metals in Chemtrails

Aluminum Oxide Particles
Arsenic
Bacilli and Molds
Barium Salts
Barium Titanates
Cadmium
Calcium
Chromium
Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells
Ethylene Dibromide
Enterobacter Cloacal
Enterobacteriaceae
Human White Blood Cells-A
Lead
Lithium Salts and Chemtrails
Mercury
Methyl Aluminum
Mold Spores
Mycoplasma
Nano-Aluminum-Coated Fiberglass
Nitrogen Trifluoride
Nickel
Polymer Fibers
Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Pseudomonas Florescens
Radio Active Cesium
Radio Active Thorium
Selenium
Serratia Marcscens
Sharp Titanium Shards
Silver
Streptomyces
Stronthium
Sub-Micron Particles
Sulfer Dioxide
Unidentified Bacteria
Uranium
Yellow Fungal Mycotoxins

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have explained to my children that they were making rain.Me and my children sent an email to our local mp asking if we could talk to him about what was being sprayed in the sky.His reply included a link to the report.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Aluminum Oxide Particles
Arsenic
Bacilli and Molds
Barium Salts
Barium Titanates
Cadmium
Calcium
Chromium
Desiccated Human Red Blood Cells
Ethylene Dibromide
Enterobacter Cloacal
Enterobacteriaceae
Human White Blood Cells-A
Lead
Lithium Salts and Chemtrails
Mercury
Methyl Aluminum
Mold Spores
Mycoplasma
Nano-Aluminum-Coated Fiberglass
Nitrogen Trifluoride
Nickel
Polymer Fibers
Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Pseudomonas Florescens
Radio Active Cesium
Radio Active Thorium
Selenium
Serratia Marcscens
Sharp Titanium Shards
Silver
Streptomyces
Stronthium
Sub-Micron Particles
Sulfer Dioxide
Unidentified Bacteria
Uranium
Yellow Fungal Mycotoxins

Whoever generated this list is in need of help. It isn't often that I'm surprised by the claims of chemtrailers any more...their lurid perception of oppressive evil in the world keeps them happy. When I noticed that some are now claiming that we are being sprayed by human blood cells I seriously thought WTH?!

This list is basically the inner workings of a mind that has long lost the ability to think clearly. He/she might have been a great kid and has lost their way as they've grown older.

Many of the substances in the list are common in the environment. If some chemtrailer's been taking air samples, they are bound to find spores and heavy elements. It's nature and pollution at work. If they didn't find mold or fungal spores, it'd mean the world was sterile and dead.

What else is there? Bacteria? Every breathe we take contains bacteria. The ones listed tend to be amongst the commonest in the world.

Radioactive elements? Sounds pretty scary until we have a look at the ones listed and they turn out to be environmentally common.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I would tend to think your local MP misunderstood....and thought you may have been talking about seeing cloud-seeding activities, when in fact you mistook regular high-altitude contrails, formed by regular, high-altitude passenger jets flying past?

Your children should be given ALL of the facts, so they can discern what they see, as well, with more clarity.

Have you not explained the science of contrail formation to them? If not, why not?

You should also, since they've expressed such keen interest, use this opportunity to expand their knowledge into aspects of meteorology, and the Earth's atmospheric make-up. THEN they will learn, as they should, that contrails formed at HIGH altitudes cannot, will not make rain. Ever. These are details that should be taught, now....before MISinformation causes more confusion (and possible embarrassment for them, later in life. You don't want your children appearing to be fools to others, do you?).

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I suggest you tell your children the truth. Tell them Governments around the world have used civilians in secret tests for years. Tell them anything is possible. No one on this site is an "Expert" on conspiracy's. They may be experts in their certain fields of education,or work,but that doesnt make them an experts on what the Governments are doing in secret. I have stated that I dont believe in Chemtrails. I have also stated I keep an open mind ,just because of all the other secret programs that have come to light. Deny Ignorance.Dont take what the so called experts on this site say is all knowing,as truth.

Heres a brief list of secret Government programs,that are out in the open now.

Operation Mockingbird
Operation Gold
Operation Northwoods
Operation Midnight Climax
The Stargate Project
Operation Mongoose
Project MKULTRA

Once Secret Government Programs

For those who believe our Governments havnt done these things to its peoples,and can outright claim it isnt happening,shame on you.I suggest you go back to this link and read the documentation.

For the Op,Good Luck. Your children need guidance.Knowledge is everything.

edit on 13-2-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You should also tell them that for the past 80 odd years aircraft have been producing contrails, some of which can persist for hours, This is common knowledge, in the same way most people accept that Australia is a real place (!)

And in recent years some scam artists have been trying to make people think these are something else. Which is like telling you that lightning is caused by an evil goverment machine to make you stupid. But you are free, and can believe what you like.

Fear Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by sonnny1

You should also tell them that for the past 80 odd years aircraft have been producing contrails, some of which can persist for hours, This is common knowledge, in the same way most people accept that Australia is a real place (!)

And in recent years some scam artists have been trying to make people think these are something else. Which is like telling you that lightning is caused by an evil goverment machine to make you stupid. But you are free, and can believe what you like.

Fear Lightning!!!!!!!!!!!

Your response,with mockery is above all a tell tale sign,you havnt even read what i posted. Dis-info,and ridicule,when I posted REAL secret programs,that were run on you,me family,friends,without our knowledge. Care to prove me wrong,that biological testing wasnt done on civilians,without their knowledge? You are IGNORANT with your response.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Again contrails,maybe i should make another thread " Dozens of planes 100s of miles off course".We DONT get air traffic.
The gov report makes a lot of sense,at present i favor the findings of the report over any arguments here, for or against.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Did you tell them about the chemtrails fogging the events in the sky from 3/11/2011 through 3/12/2011 to try to hide the meaning of All religions and the start of their/our calenders Again.In Stellarium Dim the sky and the atmosphere(adams spear) to see the egyptian/christian religion and their characters in the eastern sky in the Mideast on 3/12/2011 at 22:33:any seconds. You can witness the milky way and star Altair as geb/nut or Mary/covering angel with help from Venus/love/spirit giving birth to the rising sun/son/Ra/Jesus as the planet Saturn/Set/Satan is near by etc.etc.etc.go anywhere in the world and see their religion and characters in their respected airspace from one or more of the cardinal points.The prophets of the religions are the comets in their religious stories.An example being comet Elenin symbolizing Elijah appearing before the 3/11/-3/12 2011 Ra/Jesus sky events. This is the world sky events the chemtrails are trying to hide, pass this pillar,er post on.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I find this puzzling....

.... " Dozens of planes 100s of miles off course".We DONT get air traffic.

If you could give a general location (no need to be specific) as to the area where you are seeing the contrails (you're in Oz, if I remember?) then I can look up some sites, and see the traffic flows for that region. If you just give your state, and say "north, south, near center" etc....

Meanwhile, take a look at this video....it includes the whole world, in Mercatur Projection. The quality isn't great, but you can see the variety of paths flown over the entire country of Australia. Just focus on where YOU are at....

edit on 13 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Wow, just wow! I never realised so many secret operations were out in the open, and even worse is that people still defend and believe in their governments after this has all come out!

Just goes to show that if Governments were prepared to experiment on their own populations time and time again, they are more than likely to do it now and in future!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I suggest you tell your children the truth. Tell them Governments around the world have used civilians in secret tests for years. Tell them anything is possible.

And hten tell them there is not one shred of evidence of "them" doing anything with contrails right now. After all you wouldn't want them to get only part of het truth.

For those who believe our Governments havnt done these things to its peoples,and can outright claim it isnt happening,shame on you.I suggest you go back to this link and read the documentation.

I dont' know anyone who thinks that Governments have not tested on populations in the past. However you yourself say you dont' believe in the chemtrail hoax, so why would you list that as a condition for believing it?

Your children need guidance.Knowledge is everything.

As long as you have all the knowledge - the chemtrail hoax is built around ignorance - ignorance of atmospherics, ignorance of chemistry and physics, ignorance of atmospheric sciences.

So yes by all means tell your children all the truth so they do not have to needlessly live in fear of a perfectly natural phenomenum!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I find that video interesting tho it is too condensed,would be good to get a more localized map of flight paths.
I have no doubt that contrails make up many 'chemtrail' sightings,however if this was the case locally i would expect to see more,but with no air traffic our skys are normally clear thats why so obvious to the kids.
The tone of the email sent to us was, yep know all about it,see this report to explain more basically.No hiding just straight out with it.
Iam in a remote coastal region of gippsland,90% of our weather comes from south west.
It is all farming out here,the last 15 years the drought has taken its toll,this year is the wettest for a long time,like i said the report makes sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well, I had to look that up, as am fairly unfamiliar with the regions and areas of the country (we tend to only really know our own, eh?).

But, no matter how "remote" you think you may be.....you reside in the eastern, and southern portion of the country. Which indeed as a lot more air traffic activity than out in the western part of Australia, for instance.

In that aspect, it somewhat mirrors the USA.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join