It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had to explain chemtrails to my children.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This post makes me sick, just like all posts about "chem-trails".

If anyone actually took a few minutes to understand what contrails actually are, we would not have so many deranged people scared every time a jet flies over.

Being in a good mood, I will enlighten you. Contrails are a perfectly natural occurrence when aircraft fly over several thousand feet. Water droplets (yes, water, rain, H2O) condense on the exhaust of the aircraft, forming a cloud that stretches across the sky.

Congratulations, you just lied to your children.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The Australian state governments are openly testing and talks of testing geoengineering.A two page spread in the Aus review,my local mp will even discuss it,the Tas gov admits its been doing it for years,Qland state gov very open about it also.

So ATS members are now debunking an exercise that our government openly admits too!
Not sure if thats classic or pathetic.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sothh
This post makes me sick, just like all posts about "chem-trails".

If anyone actually took a few minutes to understand what contrails actually are, we would not have so many deranged people scared every time a jet flies over.

Being in a good mood, I will enlighten you. Contrails are a perfectly natural occurrence when aircraft fly over several thousand feet. Water droplets (yes, water, rain, H2O) condense on the exhaust of the aircraft, forming a cloud that stretches across the sky.

Congratulations, you just lied to your children.

If the post makes you sick, go somewhere else. People who have seen chemtrails know the difference, admittedly some don't but seeing is believing. People said the same about the reality of MK-ULTRA.

You can ignore the facts all you want but at the end of the day you really should learn to deny ignorance.
Go talk about a conspiracy that you understand and know something about.

You won't silence those who are concerned.

Chemtrails are real - it is a real conspiracy.
edit on 31-1-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: Because of my spelling mistakes, can i have a biscuit now?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Our gov is so open about it,it takes the conspiracy element away.
My local mp is actually going to be in town when school starts back,i will see if i can pre arrange 5 mins with him so my young fella can ask him a few questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't disagree that airplanes can drop chemicals that effect the weather and such.

I do disagree that any contrail is such a discharge.

And in the end, does it really make any difference? If you are right, and this is the biggest government cover up of all time, its not like you can do anything about it. Getting scared every time you see a plane fly over is not healthy.

I rather enjoy watching clouds form from contrails.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sothh

See thats the thing our state gov is NOT covering it up.It seems more like the feelers are out for public opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DisbeIief

Your name is disbelief...
How am I to believe you?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

It is never wrong to ask questions , fair play to you. I saw a chemtrail display above Yorkshire two weeks ago, i have never seen anything like it!

De-bunkers will try to dismiss what you, and i have seen with our own eyes, don't listen to them.

You should pay attention to your instincts.

The history of our civilisation is rife with conspiracy and it is always the common man who is last to know.

Something is afoot, make no mistake.

Keep asking questions.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
The Australian state governments are openly testing and talks of testing geoengineering.A two page spread in the Aus review,my local mp will even discuss it,the Tas gov admits its been doing it for years,Qland state gov very open about it also.

Would you mind pointing me to this two page spread?
Can you point me to the statements made by the governments you mentioned?

Oh, and would you mind recording your conversation with your MP and posting it on here?

Remember, I want talks of spraying DANGEROUS CHEMICALS from AIRPLANES resulting in observably different contrails.

Geo-engineering is a well understood, clearly defined field of study. There's no conspiracy there.
edit on 31-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisbeIief
You could have tried telling them the truth instead of messing with their heads by telling them a crazy conspiracy story. But then again if they believe in santa they'll work out both are just as daft as each other one day.

So despite all teh governments around the world Admitting to being in, and actively participating in Aerosol programs where they spray the aliminum/barium mix into the Atmosphere to "reflect the sun's heat" back out to prevent global warming - That it's a conspiracy theory?

Or does it only become a conspiracy theory when you chuck in the Health effects of Aliminum and Barium to the human - which funnily enough leads, to respatory illness and flu like symptoms - it becomes a Crazy ass conspiracy?

DisbeIief Dude........................ GTFO.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
So despite all teh governments around the world Admitting to being in, and actively participating in Aerosol programs where they spray the aliminum/barium mix into the Atmosphere to "reflect the sun's heat" back out to prevent global warming - That it's a conspiracy theory?

Can you post a link to any government admitting to this please?

Every time I've seen someone claim that this was the case they either disappear or post something that is nothing of the sort.

Certainly it has been PROPOSED as one of many possible means of combating global warming.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you know that a proposal is not the same as an action - many people who have suggested this do not seem to understand the difference - here's your chance to shine!

Or does it only become a conspiracy theory when you chuck in the Health effects of Aliminum and Barium to the human - which funnily enough leads, to respatory illness and flu like symptoms - it becomes a Crazy ass conspiracy?

It becomes a "Crazy ass conspiracy" when there's no verifiable evidence of it happening - not one skerrick anywhere, ever.

DisbeIief Dude........................ GTFO.

Indeed

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

To date, no large-scale geoengineering projects have been undertaken.

Taken from a link you posted.

You really should realise that wikipedia is not a valid resource tool.

You should also realise that there is no valid evidence that anyone......government or otherwise, are depositing any chemicals on us, do you not realise that if "they" are spraying us with chemicals........"they" are also spraying themselves!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Directed at and tailored to illustrate, for the OP>

A post from another thread, originally by me. ONE bad word, so judge whether your kids can watch. At least, YOU can....and then, see if you can't turn all of this into a wonderful family learning event...of real science, not fear and hysteria-based hyperbole:

Oh, yeah. Sure. That terrible, terrible "chemical"....Di-hydrogen Monoxide. Evil, evil stuff....known to cause deaths in humans, animals and plants.

Watch (Note....foul language):

Pretty much sums up the mentality and gullibility of "chem"-trail believers.......

Amended to add....some "chem"-trail believers. Not all are irredeemable......

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

I saw a chemtrail display above Yorkshire two weeks ago, i have never seen anything like it!

De-bunkers will try to dismiss what you, and i have seen with our own eyes, don't listen to them.

Wow Man... You must have a spectrometer built into your head to be able to tell the composition of a contrail from that far away. You know all this just buy looking. You should get a job as a piece of equipment in a science lab. You are amazing!

IRM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a question about chemtrails/contrails.

Believe me, I prefer to believe that they are nothing more than the harmless wake left by harmless aircraft, but I was wondering something.

Why do they (the ones that people would call chemtrails) abruptly begin, and then later end?
I mean, if they form based on air conditions, wouldn't one have to assume that a plane had to materialize...fly a while... and then drop out of the sky? They don't taper off. They just... end? Do the air conditions change so abruptly?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Evaux

Do the air conditions change so abruptly?

Yes.

The atmosphere is very complex, multi-layered. Vertically and laterally. Relative humidity is not constant, it is ever-changing. And, airplanes can also be climbing, even just changing alttude by 2,000 feet, and the effect of contrail start/stop will be seen. From the ground, at 7 miles up, you can't really tell a few thousand feet difference in altitude...

edit on 31 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by sugarcookie1

HOW many times must this be explained?? Your proximity to airports makes NO DIFFERENCE when it involves contrails!! People, please please start thinking, and use some logic instead of believing this "pseudo-science" crap spewed by "chem"-trail hoax pushers!!

We just dont get air traffic here either im no were near any airports...

You said you're in "the sticks" in Minnesota.

Well, guess what? You actually do get plenty of air traffic, overhead!!!

Maybe a video is the best way....maybe the only way to illustrate, for some. This is a time-lapse look at only 24 hours, in the Lower 48 States of the USA (sorry, OP....don't have one for Australia, yet...).

Sugar, look for where YOU are on the map...go to full screen, be better. You can see the "MSP" for the Minneapolis Airport, there for orientation.

Anything you see, those are nothing but CONtrails....clouds, really of ice crystals. Yes, formed "artificially", but not "on purpose"...just a fact of our technology, and modern jet airplane/engine designs.

And, there is simply NO WAY that anything up seven miles overhead is going to "drop down" directly on you!!! It just ain't gonna happen, period.

TRY, please, to get educated on this.

Contrail - Dissipates normaly around 10-15secs after appearing. If the weather conditions are jsut right, they may linger around for 5minutes. but no longer.

Chemtrail - Crap sprayed out of "something" that when first sprayed, resembles that of a contrail. But instead of dissipating, it begins to fan out, and spread, and will stay in thy slowly spreading for close to 24hrs, once the sky's are clear most of the heavier meatals have fallen back to earth.

Since you seem blind, i doubt this video will help you

www.youtube.com...

People whom are worried are generaly close to airports. Some airports, and army bases are homebase to the sprayer planes. which ones i havent a clue.

Weedwacker - want another Cup of flouride, mate?

And dont call it cloud seeding. Clouds are made up of water. "Cloud seeding" is simply spraying crap into the clouds which fans out and appears as clouds. Doesnt do jack to help you get rain, Nor would you want it to rain with all that crap up there to be bought straight down to earth.
edit on 1-2-2011 by TigaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
Contrail - Dissipates normaly around 10-15secs after appearing. If the weather conditions are jsut right, they may linger around for 5minutes. but no longer.

Arrant nonsense.

Clouds can hang around for hours, days even. Contrails are pretty muchthe same as clouds and hang around just as long for the same reasons.

Here's a Google Scholar search on Schmidt-Appleman contrail formation criteria that can be used to predict when they will stay and when they will not - Search result

I'm sure you won't understand a bit of it!

People whom are worried are generaly close to airports. Some airports, and army bases are homebase to the sprayer planes. which ones i havent a clue.

the last bit is obvious.

What sprayer planes? what bases?

And dont call it cloud seeding. Clouds are made up of water. "Cloud seeding" is simply spraying crap into the clouds which fans out and appears as clouds.

More arrant nonsense - cloud seeding has been around for decades - the mechanism it uses is well understood however application is variable because mostly we don't know what the exact conditionsare in any given part of the atmosphere - we observe what we can and aim the seeding at what appears to be suitable clouds.

Doesnt do jack to help you get rain,

and yet for some reason lots of people are prepared to pay lots of money on the basis that it does......hm...let's see...should I trust the capitalist system (money changing hands demands results) and science (verifiable facts) or an unsupported assertion from someone who hasn't got a clue?

Yeah....I'll go with the odds on this one sorry!

Nor would you want it to rain with all that crap up there to be bought straight down to earth.

Nice circular argument - and yet again it fails any test you want to give it for credibility - not JUST because it is circular, but because of the overwhelming preponderance of evidence that says exactly the opposite....as opposed to the complete lack of evidence supporting it.

edit on 1-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: to get the quotes right

edit on 1-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To the OP,

Thanks for sharing, glad to see your kids seem to be very perceptive!!!!

I don't even bother in these discussions because as usual they are railroaded and rather derailed by the usual suspects, the cognitive dissonance'ers, and perhaps a couple of paid shills. Oh well, karma is beautiful thing so all in good time to the traitors that aide the nefarious. I hope you SOBs have a golden ticket.

Common sense people, why would anyone continue to visit a topic of discussion they have no belief in? Answer, they wouldn't, unless they had a motive and agenda.

If you are lurking on this thread and want proof.....research the usual suspects on this thread and check out their post count on these topics, it is absolutely mind blowing. You will get the same results in any of the 9/11 threads.

Please do not let cognitive dissonance get in the way of the TRUTH! WAKE UP

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
... If the governments or the NWO want to wipe out 1/3 or 2/3 I really don't remember. If these people want to harm us they are going about it is a silly manner when it is just as easy to poison water supply from the water treatment plants. Why waste all this money on elaborate demonstrations such chemtrails and harrp to do us harm....

A few hundred years ago a guy in Italy proved this point. He chopped down about three hundred pounds of hemlock and dumped it in to the river that fed a small village. He wiped out a couple hundred people and a good portion of the live stock. The same method at a modern water facility could kill thousands of people.

If they were trying to wipe you out they would not be doing it so slowly. An accident while transporting nuclear war heads could take out tens of thousands of people in an instant. Then it would make it nearly impossible for people in the fall out zone to sucessfully reproduce for generations. Birth defects would ensure that the population fails to regenerate. The water supplys in near by areas would be ruined. It would be much more effective.
edit on 1-2-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join