It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I think we finally found the ones responsible for the vid.
I wonder which of you will win the "viral vid of the month" bet?

Oh? Any details to explain what you mean or should I just wait for it to show up?

I can wait...but I rather know now.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
REMINDER: Please do NOT post any video or article that is from ANW. It will be removed. We do not allow that source to be used here - ever.(click here for more info) Anything from that source cannot be trusted.

Thank you.

edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

yeah, thats what I figured. I was kind of joking about it being something I said...

weird that the mods didnt come on and say "Thread closed" like they did to mine when I first discovered the 4th video and tried to make a thread.

Anyway, this is where I stand now.

There are 4 (maybe 5?) videos...I had asked another poster in the 404'd thread because he mentioned a 5th one that was also a PROVEN fake like the third.

I think it's a little odd that 3 of these vids are israelis, and they all show the same thing. The one proven fake that I have seen is the american tourist one, and I'm thinking-and bear with me here for just a second-that IF the israeli ones are indeed real, then maybe the american tourist one was the one created by the so-called unreliable source to try and discredit the real story. The fake 3rd one is the one in the israeli news. Not sure which ones are getting reported in the other links, haven't checked those yet.

It's not as far fetched of an idea as say...aliens visiting our planet...

Oh, wait...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Crayfish

Actually, they might've deleted it. Normally if a thread gets closed you can still go back read it, I think....

Not sure why they removed it like that... kind of annoying, I agree

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Can I ask a simple question, which was brought up in the other thread before it got shut down....

How do we know for certain that ANW is the ORIGINAL source? couldn't they have nabbed it from somewhere else?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by PhotonEffect

yeah, thats what I figured. I was kind of joking about it being something I said...

weird that the mods didnt come on and say "Thread closed" like they did to mine when I first discovered the 4th video and tried to make a thread.

We do NOT allow that source to be used. Please read my note in the OP and post above yours. That is why it was removed. Any and all posts/threads using that source will be removed.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Can I ask a simple question, which was brought up in the other thread before it got shut down....

How do we know for certain that ANW is the ORIGINAL source? couldn't they have nabbed it from somewhere else?

Find another source that does not use ANW as a source and you can post it HERE. Any connection to ANW will be removed. ANW is a hoax site and is not allowed here. Period.

link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by King Triad

Well, here it is again then. if someone could help me find that debunking of hoaxkiller's debunk to put here too, that would be swell.

It has been posted three times in this thread...maybe four...heck perhaps more.

I'd find it for ya, but I really am tired of seeing it posted over and over again explaining something that is not relevant to the "perspective problem" being "offered".

But its here...somewhere.

Frankly it didn't answer or debunk anything and misunderstood the very subject it was trying to debunk.

MM

i quit this thread right after our 'cyber hug' so I have missed much ramblings and new evidence

link   
These post sure are getting yanked fast... phewww. Anyhow for what it is worth, I did manage to capture the flash from one of the videos in a screen shot for whatever it is worth. That is posted below.

For myself, I think it is great that there are different angles. Not everybody goes to bed at 9:00. Many people are night owls and stay up all night, so it makes perfect sense to me that it could be caught from different angles. The American women sound like they were at a party or just came from one perhaps. To me, in a weird way that adds a little more evidence that this was real. Not that they were at a party, but that they caught it as well. I mean if all the videos coming out were spoken in basically the same language then yes, perhaps, they could have all put together a elaborate hoax. I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing more videos of this trickle out as these last new ones took some time. Not everyone is glued to their pc's as some folks are.

I myself think that something happened there, and I think these people caught it on video, and Im glad more footage has surfaced. Not EVERYTHING can be a HOAX.

The flash:

edit on 2-2-2011 by onehuman because: typos

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
can we get a translater from HEBREW TO ENGLISH?

please?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
It's getting around now:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here it is in super slowmo:

www.youtube.com...

Oh crap! they used the obviously faked version of this. So fake so fake. why 'o why would they use that clip of edited in tourist voices at 1 am and a screen grab

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I think we finally found the ones responsible for the vid.
I wonder which of you will win the "viral vid of the month" bet?

Oh? Any details to explain what you mean or should I just wait for it to show up?

I can wait...but I rather know now.

MM

New members (not all), very low post count, deleted post and a hard sell on subject when OP vid started going south, just a hunch.

link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
DEBUNKING HOAXKILLER1

HOAXKILLER GETS OWNED

www.youtube.com...

I'd link to where you have gotten owned in this thread sir, but it would take hours to find all those pages worth of you being wrong.

PS- that video doesn't debunk Hoaxkiller's debunking. The camera in that clip "moves all over the place" changing elevation, location and angle - twisting, turning and taking many steps forward, backwards and to each side.

Meaning...it does what the camera in the UFO clip does not.

Further more, though the maker of that clip seems unaware of it, that clip proves that the horizon/background of the UFO clip "does not move in ordinance" with the laws of perspective- meaning the squares in the background obey the foreground's movement as the laws of perspective demand they must- with the squares changing distence from each other as the camera moves due to depth and direction of the optical eye's point of reference.

Something the city does NOT do in the UFO clip.

Its a sad shame to see so many people thinking a clip that actually helps to prove Hoaxkiller's claims is mistakenly being called "a clip to disprove him".

I dunno if this concept of perspective and the laws that govern perspective is just too complicated for some people to "grasp" or what- but that clip's background behaves exactly how a background should...unlike the UFO clip where the background moves the opposite direction that the laws of perspective demand it must, while showing no change in depth between the lights of the city or any object within it.

PS- Owned.

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I 2nd that-

Would like to know why that entire conversation inside of a car needed to be filmed, right before, ahem, the guy takes a squirt. Then some questionable editing. Then BAM- a light hovering over the temple...

Riiight.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So besides the 3rd video.

Nobody has found conclusive evidence of a HOAX.

The only evidence have that it is a HOAX is that you say it is.

Well show some analysis that it is a hoax.

The Parallax issue has been debunked.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The simple fact that the video from the guy in the back filming the object, AND capturing another guy filming it in front of him, AND having his video EXACT as the guy in the back, to me is the smoking gun we all have been looking for. All the reactions are the same, the videos are the same, the guy following it up with his cell phone as it goes up is the same...... if it were fake, they prolly had to do several takes so that their movements were perfect, and then theyd have to cgi in the UFO on both videos, different sizes, but exact movements. And to do that perfectly, with not one flaw that i can see,... is prolly near impossible.

You want your smoking gun, I say this is it. PERIOD!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
i quit this thread right after our 'cyber hug' so I have missed much ramblings and new evidence

Lol@ cyber-hug.

Welcome back!

Yeah, so far there has been a lot of debate and disagreement. The crowd seems to fit into four categories.

1) Those who think the clip is fake for various reasons, with some thinking there is proof and some who don't need it.

2) Those who believe the video and think the offered evidence is bunk and based off ego, lack of understanding stuff, paid disinfo work or just stupidity.

3) Those who remain on the fence and are waiting for more infos.

4) New members joined today or yesterday and are then banned for various reasons (probably because they are known trolls trying to troll the board).

The therd is overwhelming and I can fully understand your confusion if you have not been back since our hugging spree...dear god...you got some reading to do. I'd sum it all up if I could- but really- total chaos in here.

Fun FUN chaos.

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
So besides the 3rd video.

Nobody has found conclusive evidence of a HOAX.

The only evidence have that it is a HOAX is that you say it is.

Well show some analysis that it is a hoax.

The Parallax issue has been debunked.

Sir, no offense, but it is very clear that you are not interested in any evidence at all.

The parallax debunking still stands and has not been debunked. There has been four videos made to show you this, links to the laws of perspective, entire pages worth of explanations why the UFO clip breaks very basic and rudimental laws.

You just keep typing "all evidence points to UFO being real" and "owned!".

Sorry...the clip you think debunks the parallax debate does nothing of the sort. And it has been explained to you more than one in a precise and straight forward way over a dozen times.

I'm afraid explaining it again would be a waste of everyone's time.

Like I said- its very clear that you don't seek evidence, nor do you understand what is being told to you.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There seem to be a lot of people who have made up their mind even before analyzing the videos. If you can't stay objective, do us a favor and keep your mouth shut.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Apparently the original author of this story is ANW. ANW is a hoax site and we do not give them free publicity here. **PLEASE READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION***

There is absolutely NO original source for this story other than ANW.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join