It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by astralpanda
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It's not about being invested or wanting to believe. We see something legit amongst the pile of garbage that most UFO videos are and it's exciting. Then you see somebody such as yourself come in and try to # all over it and it's baffling.

The issue is open-minded skeptics vs. closed-minded skeptics. I'm still waiting for somebody to come in and duplicate these videos. Show us how easy it is. We're all seeking truth here.

I don't agree with every part of every skeptic post in this thread, but ... I don't see quesitoning content as pooping all over something.

As far as duplicating the videos go ... its actually already been done and uploaded to youtube. I believe the link to that was already posted in this thread? The response was pretty much 'just because you can fake it doesn't mean it's fake'. IE doing what you suggest quickly becomes made of straw after a bit.

I, and am sure a few others, have shots in their show reel that are better than these. In fact you've probably seen a lot of movies with VFX shots and never even noticed. Your average hollywood film that is *not* visual effects based normally has several hundred composite shots in it. A VFX shot film it starts going into thousands. There's a lot people just don't notice.

There's been several things brought up, offers of help, and offers to answer questions, but the majority of the thread is the good old thigh slapping debunkers suck routine.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Micheal Cohen's fingerprints are all over this story yet nobody seems to care , Its like there are alarm bells going off all over yet everyone is so caught up in trying to prove they are right nobody hears them .

Oh I hear them. The deafening din is enough to break one's ear drums and cause blood to squirt out the sides.

But...you know as well as I do that pointing out the source, lack of reports, silliness of the matter and all those other smaller details that should really get "anyone" off the fence and smelling the coffee- will just result in a landslide of-

"Mr Cohen may be a liar but THAT don't prove the clip lies!"

or

"Just because "said detail" seems odd or fishy, don't mean it debunks anything! UFOs do odd and fishy stuff yknow!".

I hear you sir. I also know this is a hoax. But you really need to nail the sucker down for the guys and girls who don't know better or refuse to fully use logic.

Besides...UFOs DO do odd and fishy stuff...yknow, like alter the laws of perspective for miles and miles around with magic space beams. So maybe alls we have left is Micheal Cohen!!!

(presses button on R2 driod's front tummy)

HELP US MICHEAL COHEN, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vulcanus

Might the camera shake be different because in the car the guy with the camera is sitting, not standing? Just a possibility. Not a definite answer.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

When have you witnessed hoax groups creating multiple videos before?..The secret govt is proud of your posts and helping keep the lid on things..keep up the good work..

I see you haven't become intimate with Jaime Maussan's or Steven Greer's material yet?

Check them out and then ask yourself the same question you ask the poster above.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

When have you witnessed hoax groups creating multiple videos before?..The secret govt is proud of your posts and helping keep the lid on things..keep up the good work..

I discussed this a few pages back, have a look at the hoax section on ats.
Not am i the only person to "witness" this kind of thing unfold HOAXES but hundreds maybe even thousands of others have too. Like i said i personally like to call it the "freak show" in my diabolical debunker paid disinfo chuckle. So have a looksy www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Secret Government is quite tickled actually they are considering sending me a $50 meal ticket to T.G.I Fridays for my riveting performance. You know us paid debunkers work up an appetite from the rigorous hours of debunking that we do.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The Infinity Gauntlet never visited Jerusalem.

An omnipotent glove never visited Jerusalem??

Listen to yourself!!1 !!

Debunk this then Sceptoid!!

Nauda of the Silver Hand.

See, he's in Jerusalem and is very probably the actual creator of the infinity gems...

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Micheal Cohen's fingerprints are all over this story yet nobody seems to care , Its like there are alarm bells going off all over yet everyone is so caught up in trying to prove they are right nobody hears them .

I have been saying this for 30 pages now. You would think a notorious hoaxer with a site featuring nothing but CGI hoaxes would be in question. This just lands in his lap just listen to what he had to say. I had it out with Cohen yesterday and he is an unstable individual.

Some of my fb interaction with Hoaxer Micheal Cohen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cohen exposed

where they got the inspiration

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Did anyone read any comments on this video?

www.youtube.com...

ANW, Micheal Cohen, is claiming he removed the voices from the video because quote;

Because I have confirmed that the voices are not really part of the video-these people did not really take the footage

Now I am curious to know what he knows, even though Micheal Cohen is a liar... but for him to say that is odd.

Cohen is the facilitator of this hoax, this is in his nature to do something like that.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

Might the camera shake be different because in the car the guy with the camera is sitting, not standing? Just a possibility. Not a definite answer.

The only explanation I see is, it's not the same camera (or it's a hoax).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I really don't feel like sorting through 61 pages of thread at this time. can someone please explain the reasons the fourth video has been proven to be a hoax? i found this video that syncs the 1st, 2nd, and 4th one up...I know I am in a room full of debunkers so this should be pretty easy. I'm having a hard time believing this is a hoax, even with all the people discrediting the source.

www.youtube.com...

For the record, debunkers, normally I am on your side, like I said I'm just having a tough time with this one.

link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I stand corrected.

The Infinity Gauntlet probably visited Jerusalem.

Heck, I'm betting that is what the original clip was showing returning there! Or at least the purple one...if you get me.

This is huge...someone call Thanos NOW!

MM

link   
I'm convinced this is real, it is exactly the same as the UFO I saw in cardiff, UK in 2008.
You can tell it isn't fake from the rate is is spinning.
The fakes just don't spin that fast!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
You can tell it isn't fake from the rate is is spinning.
The fakes just don't spin that fast!

Im just... not gonna even touch that one,
but, the fact that these uploaders are tagging some of the videos 'prank' should tell you something. I really do wish people would stop wanting to believe so much they are blinded by trickery. Its not hard to spot whats wrong in the first video, or the second, and now, the voices (which were way to in sync with what was happening, a third of a second after the flash they gasp? No.) are confirmed as not being part of said videos.

Seriously, this one has been smashed into the ground. Religious people pushing religious agenda, at the expense of ufologists and faithful alike.

***Edit***
also, its bugging me, what the hell do you mean the fakes just don't spin that fast?!
edit on 2-2-2011 by KoraX because: Question

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vulcanus

Originally posted by semicolonsmile

The only explanation I see is, it's not the same camera (or it's a hoax).

I'm still not convinced it's a hoax. Waiting on some resident experts to tear me to shreds.

I can think of another explanation for the different camera shake, the cameraman may have been nervous or excited as he was filming, as opposed to not being nervous in the car, as nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Or at least the purple one...if you get me.

Probably is. Although the yellow one is the only one anybody would ever really need - then you can just wish for the rest to appear and Bob's that man your mom sees behind your dad's back.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just looked at the new video (No.4) of the people in the car...

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but
although it's pretty convincing there is a cut at 4.23... Which is odd.

There is no other cut in the video that I can see.
So why put a (badly) disguised cut in just as we get to the "money shot"?

Once again smells iffy to me.

I downloaded and slowed down the video to show where the cut is and was about to upload it to YT but have decided against it because of possible copyright headaches.

edit on 2-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: slightly badly

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Im convinced it is Galactus glove myself falling from the heavens. Thor has returned to save us apparently. The Silver Surfer should be arriving any time now.

Hail Lord Galactus !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Just in case you guys haven't seen this:

gralienreport.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

gralienreport.com...

You might want to add this in there too. It might be useful.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

gralienreport.com...

Great analysis of the situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Everyone knows that camera shake increases when you zoom in.... The camera shake is FAKE. After Effects allows for 3D lights and shadows... That reflection on the dome is easy to do.

"Everyone knows"?? This is like saying everyone knows golf and it's easy!
Look at all the hits and the army of believers rising from these videos.
Arrogance is not going to sway them.
The reflection on the dome may well be easy for you,but for the rest of us plebs it's no easy task.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join