It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

They should have just stuck with one video, but they kept creating more hoax footage and got carried away.

I find it extremely hard to believe they would make the two first ones which are obviously taking a while to pick apart properly, and then release a 3rd obviously faked one using a still photo as the backdrop. I'm almost certain the source of the 3rd video is entirely disconnected from the first two, but I'm unsure about the 4th so far.

edit on 2-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

They should have just stuck with one video, but they kept creating more hoax footage and got carried away.

I find it extremely hard to believe they would make the two first ones which are obviously taking a while to pick apart properly, and then release a 3rd obviously faked one using a still photo as the backdrop. I'm almost certain the source of the 3rd video is entirely disconnected from the first two, but I'm unsure about the 4th so far.

edit on 2-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

I have witnessed several hoax groups resort to the same method. When debunked they will change vantage point yet apply the same tactics in camera trickery. Some evolve and get better then some get sloppy and lazy. Going from filming planes at night to filming snow flakes and bugs in night vision becoming more desperate. In this case a bunch of teenage kids got together and the original results "looked awesome" as i was in awe myself. But of course expected the worse and sure enough more of the same but in another format. I have seen hoaxers use several hoaxing methods time and time again it is common. You should go look at the ATS's hoax section and get an idea how extremely common this is on yt. What i call "the freak show" it's a circus. Hoaxers create multiple accounts on youtube it is real easy to do.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

The only people taking their time "picking apart" the footage are those desperately trying to convince us they aren't fake. The rest of us can spot half assed cgi fakery pretty quickly. I've worked extensively with 3dmax, lightwav and Maya, as well as traditional 2D software like photoshop, psp, gimp, illustrator.

It's fake, all of them are fake, the 3rd being the easiest to see as I pointed out rather quickly, it's a damn still shot, look at the flares from the lights.

The other videos, dude nailed it, lenseflare effect in their maya or 3dsm.

What do you people have invested in this that it's so important that it's real that you ignore basic facts and laugh in the face of reason?

Listen. There are plenty of videos out there that are potentially legit. This is not, it's not even a good attempt, this is complete BS. The more you go on about it, the more they laugh at you. The debunkers like me have nothing to lose by being wrong, and are totally open for that amazing 100% real UFO video. Blindly believing anything anyone posts to youtube as real, jeesus, that's insanity.

Do yourself a favor, go to youtube and search for "beheading" no, you won't find a single actual beheading video, thank god, but you will find thousands if not more fakes, that are "100% realz i swearz itz".

Actually, search for anything on youtube, it's all crap fakes and parodies. People get off on t his crap, people love wasting peoples time and most of you have fallen for it.

So sure, keep bringing blatantly fake videos up for discussion, cause that 1 time you have something real, guess what, no one is going to listen because you don't partake in critical thinking and we shouldn't even waste our time debunking the crap you're going to post.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
So sure, keep bringing blatantly fake videos up for discussion, cause that 1 time you have something real, guess what, no one is going to listen because you don't partake in critical thinking and we shouldn't even waste our time debunking the crap you're going to post.

If the first, second and fourth videos are faked then they are very well done. Your technical skills should give you an appreciation of just how hard it is to avoid telltale signs of manipulation. No such signs have been found yet. Some debunkers have picked up some things that they think to be evidence of fakery, but nothing yet that is indisputable. The last video is particularly fine with reflections and shadows that look real.

You can dump this in the hoax bin and stop looking for the truth, but please don't tell us we're wrong for keeping the case open until we're convinced. This is a fantastic case even if it does prove to be VFX, the quality is better than most TV shows. Three different cameras on the same object should give us a lot to work with when analysing the footage and makes hoaxing such an event quite an impressive feat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zezba9000

-- How so?? Because what I said is correct when dealing with static objects.

Static objects are not the case here. The optical eye moves, therefore the foreground and background must obey the laws of perspective.

Plain and simple.

-- Haha,

You laugh and then say the following.

that proves nothing! Can you see parallax on the big black craters on the moon?? NO!

Yes...you can. Anything that exists in three dimensions must and will obey the laws of perspective.

If the entire moon moves with parallax, then it also will mean that the spots on said moon will do the same.

It is the reason that when you close one eye and observe the moon, and then close the other now with the opposite eye open) and observe the moon- the craters "along with the moon" move with the entire moon's body.

If what you say above (while laughing) was true- the craters would remain in the place when you switch eyes while the rest of the moon moved...that plainly doesn't happen now does it?

This is getting silly explaining to you the basics of a well known and inescapable law of the physical universe.

Have you ever been to the grand canon??

Sigh...no...nor do you need to visit the grand canyon (I assume you mean canyon, since I never heard of a grand canon) to witness the laws of perspective at work.

Try closing one eye there, then the other... O thats right you guessed it, no parallax can be seen.

No offense but that is total poppycock.

Everything viewable in the three dimensional world obeys these laws. Canyons, buildings, craters, planets, stars (at any distance- even if hardly visible to the naked eye) and yes...even UFOs.

You know why, because of depth!

Um...what?

I can see that & that is why I am trying to point out the flaw in your perception of perspective lol.

And sadly you have failed to do so...but to be honest, you can't argue the laws of perspective. It is as silly as arguing any other physical law.

Those lights are to far away for 6in of movement to pick up on any parallax .

Yet...the moon, stars and anything else obeys these laws.

Friedrich Bessel was the first to measure the parallax of a star (Cygni 61) in 1838 making it possible to accurately calculate its distance.

Its that simple. Thats where you are wrong. I can even program a DEMO app to prove this as well if you would like.

I'm sorry...again...I am not wrong...not because I am smart or a jerk...but because even a dummy like me can feel very safe in trusting the laws of perspective.

Know why? Because it is entirely and utterly impossible to prove them wrong. They are corner stones of physics and just the way the observable world works.

If the foreground moves....then...the background must move in ordinance with these laws. The background clearly moves detached and at times against the very direction that these laws demand it must.

First it was blamed on CCD/CMOS lag...then wobble...now "distance is too great".

All three do not explain why the background moves in the direct opposite direction then it must as the foreground as it shifts in three dimensional space.

Nothing can...but fakery.

Thanks for your time.

MM
edit on 2-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It's not about being invested or wanting to believe. We see something legit amongst the pile of garbage that most UFO videos are and it's exciting. Then you see somebody such as yourself come in and try to # all over it and it's baffling.

The issue is open-minded skeptics vs. closed-minded skeptics. I'm still waiting for somebody to come in and duplicate these videos. Show us how easy it is. We're all seeking truth here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Ive got a link to this story:
www.eutimes.net...:+TheEuro peanUnionTimes+(The+European+Union+Times)&utm_content=Google+UK

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just throwing this out there:

Is it possible that whatever the UFO is can alter the rules of physics in its vicinity?

I remember reading here about a UFO seen over Salta, Argentina and some people held the belief that the UFO couldn't be photographed because it made cameras stop working; only people, with eyes, could see it.

Pic related:

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax

What surprises me the most is the place (where the site took place) has a lot of history.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
picture used to fake 3rd video: Link

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Did anyone read any comments on this video?

www.youtube.com...

ANW, Micheal Cohen, is claiming he removed the voices from the video because quote;

Because I have confirmed that the voices are not really part of the video-these people did not really take the footage

Now I am curious to know what he knows, even though Micheal Cohen is a liar... but for him to say that is odd.

MOD NOTE: This source is NOT legit or allowed here! (read more HERE)
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I think you'll find that eutimes.net isn't a reliable source ,
Google eutimes.net credibility too check , plus they give a yellow result in Firefox WOT security index = unsatisfactory .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Sorry to tell you but the source of that article (if you click the source link on the bottom of the article) is Sorcha Faal, the internet hoax queen/king.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

When have you witnessed hoax groups creating multiple videos before?..The secret govt is proud of your posts and helping keep the lid on things..keep up the good work..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Micheal Cohen's fingerprints are all over this story yet nobody seems to care , Its like there are alarm bells going off all over yet everyone is so caught up in trying to prove they are right nobody hears them .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Compare the camera shake after the car stops and on the UFO clip.
IMO, the camera shake is not the same, it's fake.
www.youtube.com...
fake zoom

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

The Infinity Gauntlet never visited Jerusalem.

Why do you insist on misleading us? Who do you work for?

PS- People without eyes couldn't see it? Must have been aliens for sure.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He is a ufo reporter so wouldn't it make sense?...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

He is a Hoaxer , no more no less .
Do some research on Micheal Cohen and see what you find .

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by astralpanda
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It's not about being invested or wanting to believe. We see something legit amongst the pile of garbage that most UFO videos are and it's exciting. Then you see somebody such as yourself come in and try to # all over it and it's baffling.

The issue is open-minded skeptics vs. closed-minded skeptics. I'm still waiting for somebody to come in and duplicate these videos. Show us how easy it is. We're all seeking truth here.

Oh chin up now... it will be OK. Once you have been knocked off your horse so many times it does not hurt so much. Sooner or later you will become immune to BS like many of us. That is of course if you refuse to just keep on living the dream. The UFO subject can break your heart sometimes. This is what separates the fringe from the curious and jaded. There are plenty of unsolved and legitimate videos out there like the fish said. This site is full of great cases and evidence that compliments it.

Someone has duplicated these videos actually, the video is pages back and im not going to do the work this time. Just have a gander at around 30 something pages i believe. And because it can be "recreated" does not mean it is fake however it is example how easy it can be done.

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join