It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by enektyk
I am currently communicating with one of the youths in the 4th video via e-mail. Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask him?

Can I get that girl's phone number?

On a more serious note. Could they give precise Google Map details of where they were and also the exact time it occurred. A simple check of the camera time now and comparing it to the current time will suffice.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
It's funny...it seems like debunkers will debunk/deny everything that comes through even when they get the different angles they ask for, then in comes the excuses...oh the hoaxers knew we'd need different angles, ect. lol

You know I have this footage of a real ogre in a swamp I'd like you to analyze for me. I have several different angles of footage of him. He has tube like ears, is married to royalty, and his name is Shrek.

Since when did multiple camera angles mean anything???

This is just another cool forum were random people gather and share their expertise...which I appreciate very much but it's not the absolute of anything.
edit on 1-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: P.S.

I'm not sure you really do appreciate expertise. Sorry for singling you out, but it's 'oh debunkers this, and debunkers that' complaining how debunkers never add anything to the conversation. What is currently being added by this rant???

Investigation ... questions ... absent from these post. Gloating about how debunkers will be sorry when they're wrong, or crying out for a 'real' scientist type person to do 'real' investigation isn't going to do anything useful.

Adamantly stating that you're not totally buying it whilst at the same time decrying the debunkers ... It's a bit like leaning on a philosophical fence in a strong wind and telling everyone it's just a light breeze.

Why not ask a few quesitons? Why not ask what's going on with the light? Ask about the compression artifacts? Credit to laymanskeptic for trying to investigate methods of investigation to satisfy himself rather than just being upset about the existing evidence.

Regarding the original footage ... I can provide space to upload/distribute it amongest interested members if you like. I don't particularly think it's real, but don't mind providing a place to distribute it. Does the meta data have anything particularly useful in it such as shutter speed/type of phone blah blah?

Could use all that data to check for consistency if a person was so inclined with a virtual camera.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 2-2-2011 by dezire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zezba9000
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You can count me in, we are all "paid debunkers" here to cover up the truth with scientific fact and laws of physics

Haha O ya, cuz thats what your using.

Thank you for joining ATS and i don't think you were properly greeted. I would like to thank you for your world of warcraft simulation and reinventing "perception" for us, we had no idea. Now that you have proved without a reason of a doubt that the human eye is not seeing what it is seeing. Well what can i say ? Critical thinking is just annoying isn't it?

Oh by the way the ATS jingle since you are here is...

Above Top Secret
Deny Logic

I am currently communicating with one of the youths in the 4th video via e-mail. Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask him? I have already requested the original copy of the video... we'll see if he is interested in helping out.

Ask them if they have ever heard of the "PLEIADIANS" www.pleiadians.net...
Can we expect a 5th video from the 5th density?
Thank them for the LULZ it's been fun
edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

New 5th video guys! This is real!
That's the 3rd video and it's not real.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I would like to thank you for your video game simulation and reinventing physics for us, we had no idea

Ya I understand how things work?? And thats a bad thing, .. humm ya, maybe you want to revise your self back-pat there about you being logical..

Also, you rly have no idea .. do you??

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I am currently communicating with one of the youths in the 4th video via e-mail. Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask him? I have already requested the original copy of the video... we'll see if he is interested in helping out.

Ask if they have sent a copy of the vid to any of the msm?

And whats with everyone talking about the laws of physics? if this vid was real how do we know what kind of tech an alien species would have? for all we know their craft could recreate its self 1 foot infornt of its self to move, the quicker it recreates its self the quicker it moves. or something like thaty, who knows, im not an expert on alien mechanics, but then,who is?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

And whats with everyone talking about the laws of physics

They should replace the word physics with projection.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The tech is not what we are referring to but the manipulation of the background defys the laws of perception.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I would like to thank you for your video game simulation and reinventing physics for us, we had no idea

Ya I understand how things work?? And thats a bad thing, .. humm ya, maybe you want to revise your self back-pat there about you being logical..

Also, you rly have no idea .. do you??

You only proved what every one else has been saying, the video provided by the hoaxer defy the laws of perception. Anyone with a functioning brain understands that, anyone that has actually taken the time and given it second thought. Evaluating the footage clearly shows it was manipulated in some form. Not to mention all the other anomalies to go along with it. You keep regurgitating the same thing over... while ignoring the entire spectrum of it. You have decided to see what you want to see and I cant help you there. Your point is moot. You are wrong and refuse to admit it. Nothing can be done about that. It's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Yes, I would love to know what software was used (if any) post production, or if they simply uploaded the video files straight to ytube from their phones/cameras, and are the files and data could still be on the memory sticks/cards in raw format (.avi/.mov etc)? Also how many of them were there and how many of their friends filmed this same event at the same time.
edit on 2-2-2011 by AutOmatIc because: format

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Ahh right. Iv seen a few people talking about that but dont see anything my self, i dont see the horizan move, and how come its from different sources and in one of the videos i hear what sounds like an american touist? would these guys get together with some locals to make this hoax? Plus IF this is real, then could the "craft" interfere with the cameras of people filming, so that it appears the background is wobbling?.

Im not trying to push my point that this vid is real because im still undecided. but I do think there is more to this because of all the videos surfaceing. you know if 3 of these vids are real and one is fake it would discredit the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You are wrong and refuse to admit it. Nothing can be done about that. It's a hoax.

No i'm not wrong on my points about perspective & will not crumble under your misunderstandings. I do take HOAXkiller1's points into account but see problems with them, those problems are complex to explain over text because there are many variables.
Also I have made no clams whether or not the video is a hoax. I do not know & either do you.

You have decided to see what you want to see

Can you not see what a hypocritical statement that was?? I'm done here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

That doesn't look real to me, compared to the other 2 videos anyway. Where's the flash of light? And why doesn't the object shoot straight up (it's flying up at like a curve) like as seen in the original video?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

They are all hoaxes, the more obvious hoax was the 3rd one. They got lazy and used a computer screen, yes a photo on a computer screen. The hoaxers are having a laugh riot as I type this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

They are all hoaxes. the more obvious hoax was the 3rd one. They got lazy and used the computer screen, yes a photo on a computer screen. The hoaxers are having a laugh riot as I type this.

I haven't read through the entire thread, but I find the first one to be pretty real-looking, although I'm open to accepting proof that it's hoaxed.

And yeah, filming an LCD screen?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Questions sent to the uploader. Now to just see if/what he reponds with

Comment from YouTube about the 4th video -

Ok so I can tell you how this so-called fourth video is done pretty easily. I'd recognize that effect anywhere because i've used it several times myself. This is nothing more than an animated 3ds max lens flare animated using the dope sheet (3ds max term for time and motion effects chart). I would recognize this effect 10/10 times because i had an excruciatingly hard time working with it in a college project. please stop making these, i'm tired of explaining them

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Thank you. I can cleary see that, that is a photo that has been used in this video, Thank you for taking the time to point that out to me

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

They are all hoaxes, the more obvious hoax was the 3rd one. They got lazy and used a computer screen, yes a photo on a computer screen. The hoaxers are having a laugh riot as I type this.

www.youtube.com...

Yea I saw that one! lol...the Mississippi comment was mad funny! And the missing lights I wondered about as well, great work mate!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

No i'm not wrong on my points about perspective & will not crumble under your misunderstandings. I do take HOAXkiller1's points into account but see problems with them, those problems are complex to explain over text because there are many variables.

You are wrong therefore you claim you do not want to "do the variables over text" because that would not help your argument any more then it has before. There are no variables, it is plain to see the video is altered.

Also I have made no clams whether or not the video is a hoax. I do not know & either do you.

Actually the instances of a Hoax are overwhelming. They should have just stuck with one video, but they kept creating more hoax footage and got carried away. This often happens with hoaxers, the ball is in Micheal Cohens dirty hands. It's no more tangible then a CGI Pyramid over Moscow. I feel more then comfortable saying that I know this is a hoax.

You have decided to see what you want to see

Can you not see what a hypocritical statement that was?? I'm done here.

Your perception is flawed, what can i say. Nothing hypocritical about it. You are beating a dead horse with a wiffle bat here. Im simply stating the facts, if the truth does not bode well with you then im sorry no hard feelings. Im not trying to be rude here but the facts can be abrasive to some. Im sorry you feel that way.

Anyway Bon Voyage

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

good video

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join