It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's getting around now:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here it is in super slowmo:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Defo getting reported more. This is from ITN news in the UK.
uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There could 10 videos of this. I'm not buying it.

Funny thing is I might've given the original release the benefit of the doubt until it bursts into sparkling red things at the end... so cheesy

And I don't think the additional videos do anything to make this case more legit. In fact I think it does quite the opposite, at least in my eyes. Been around here too long and seen too many videos that look even better than this and have turned out to be fakes.

You really don't need proof to see that these are bogus. I'm sorry.

Mark my words- this will be officially debunked soon enough.

edit on 2-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

difference between a skeptic is

skeptic wants to believe just needs good evidence like this

debunker will do ANYTHING to debunk footage

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoalienworld

I'm no debunker. I'll leave that to the experts, if there are any left around here anymore...

I'm a converted skeptic, thanks to all the garbage that's posted here all the time.

This is not even that good of a fake to me, that's the troubling thing. And yet people are so quick to believe it because they want it so bad to be the genuine article.

It's odd to me that at 1am in Jerusalem when most people were sleeping (as argued) these few different folks just happened to be filming the dome of the temple with their cell phones ....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, I guess it's back to this thread now, since the one about the 4th video got 404'd. Wonder why that happened?

Was it something I said?!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There was a new fourth video, different perspective and much closer in detail. In the same thread there was a debunker debunking hoaxkiller's debunk. Quite sound information. This thread 'i'm talking about was on the front page less than 5 minutes ago. It was just yanked! What's going on here?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by semicolonsmile

Nah, they just closed it to keep it all in one thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger

why travel all that way just to stay for a few seconds?.......... that don't seem logical to me..... but then i'm not a space traveller...

Maybe they're not just travelling through space?

There are many other dimension, such as Time!

Maybe they are delivering/collecting something throughout time.

Perhaps paradoxically they are collecting holy DNA from the temple and implanting it throughout time, including 2000 years ago. Thus the baby is created by their own DNA - it has no father but itself (son of man!!?)

Maybe as well as Utah they delivered it 2000 years from now, in some other corner of the world. Eventually everywhere will have a Messiah legend, leading to peace or war, who knows.

Just more rambling craziness there for you all...

BTW, has the '4th UFO' thread been shut down - getting ERROR from it!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I saw that thread disappear as well...I guess we are to close to the truth...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How can we see if one of these live Jerusalem Webcams www.ostamyy.com...
have kept the video or images from 1-28-11?

Want to try?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Well, here it is again then. if someone could help me find that debunking of hoaxkiller's debunk to put here too, that would be swell.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
There was a new fourth video, different perspective and much closer in detail. In the same thread there was a debunker debunking hoaxkiller's debunk. Quite sound information. This thread 'i'm talking about was on the front page less than 5 minutes ago. It was just yanked! What's going on here?

Some folks say the debunk of the debunk was bunk.

Some folks say.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've been trying to follow this mammoth thread right from the start, but may have missed parts of it, so this may have already been touched upon.

The video with the people in the car looks false, like it's been staged by actors then tacked on to the original (4th?) video. It's all far too Cloverfield for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think we finally found the ones responsible for the vid.
I wonder which of you will win the "viral vid of the month" bet?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by King Triad

Well, here it is again then. if someone could help me find that debunking of hoaxkiller's debunk to put here too, that would be swell.

It has been posted three times in this thread...maybe four...heck perhaps more.

I'd find it for ya, but I really am tired of seeing it posted over and over again explaining something that is not relevant to the "perspective problem" being "offered".

But its here...somewhere.

Frankly it didn't answer or debunk anything and misunderstood the very subject it was trying to debunk.

MM

link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Nah, they just closed it to keep it all in one thread.

Did they close it or delete it? It seems like bad form from the moderators to entirely delete a 14 page topic instead of just locking it and redirecting people here.

link   
Another thread on this was just closed down, and linked to this one. It was discussing the image looked like an angel. I just wanted to add my post which apparently had gone through roughly as it was shut down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know what this is for certain, ie. as in if there is a holographic technology test going on. But I do agree in the angel, Light Being, that is being shown here. I just happen to believe that there is alot of technology out there and I'll find a link that gives so many videos on the subject and a look at not only Higher Ups technology, but ET and Human as well. What they've been doing here for some time, behind the scenes and not mainstream. Corporations and para military.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

modernmarketingjapan.blogspot.com...
Furthermore, Japan will broadcast the games in holographic format if the technology to do so is available by that time. Beyond allowing the world's spectators to view the games on flat screens projecting 3D imaging, holographic projection would project the games onto stadium fields, creating a greater illusion of actually being in the presence of the players. Microphones embedded below the playing surface would record all sounds, such as ball kicks, in order to add to the sense of realism.

www.bizjournals.com...
Holographic advertising creates virtual image in the sky

Read more: Holographic advertising creates virtual image in the sky | New Mexico Business Weekly

How much is propaganda, desensitization to hide their technology and the truth, and also, for test runs of public reactions and how it well it works?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
DEBUNKING HOAXKILLER1

HOAXKILLER GETS OWNED

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join