It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The first video about this whatsoever was this one by eligael, the fact that ANW picked up on it (probably due to his daily searching for UFOs on YouTube) and has tried to make it seem like they made it go viral is due to them being hoaxers of infamous notoriety.

I personally don't think that they are associated enough with it for it to be known that they made it - but I'm open to the suggestion that they did, with proper proof provided.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The fact that this thread has been put in the Hoax forum is complete B.S. There has been NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE brought forth for either side. It's an ongoing investigation at this point from my perspective. The fact that video 4 came from ANW should be irrelevant. Did they shoot the video? Show me a video site that hasn't had hoax videos posted on it at one point.

This is just my opinion!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Good audio analysis. But I do think video#2 is taken prior to video one, since the city scene seems slightly brighter and busier than in video#1.

Video#4 is another story. A professional showing the hoaxer how it is done. He even took into consideration that the ufo hovered horizontally before shooting up in video#1 as pointed out by a member here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by FlySolo
I love how this thread has been declared HOAX now with new information still coming to light. It's not over till the fat lady sings. Again, more ATS bias censorship. Booo

May I ask what "new information" is coming?

Also- the hoax tag probably has to do with a known hoaxer admitting to being the guy who broke the story and "sent it to viral" (his words, not mine)- while he goes further to explain he had a psychic vision that told him where to find the clip before he sent it to go viral.

Either that, or the staff/mods can see clearly that the video is bunk?

Just like all the other CGI clips on said hoaxer's site.

I dunno...maybe the staff works for the UFO-reptile-robot-CIA-disinfo-army of Zog?

Who knows...

Maybe we just got too close to proving this crappy vid was actually the real thing.

MM

I've asked Leo why. New information for me (4th vid, debunker's debunker) and I can bet this isn't over. I'm frustrated that WE the PEOPLE can't make up our own minds but instead we have an over zealous mod making those decisions for us. ATS needs to be revamped with the hoax bin. I believe we can safely toss the second and third clip to the hoax bin but this is not yet resolved.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Lets not get all Egypt here. I'm sure if we can all work together we can prove this video to be legit and we can get it pulled out of the Hoax bin!

We just need to find some proof! A single shred of real hard evidence supporting this clip to be real!

Can someone make a video that shows a virtual rendering of this thread being placed back in the UFO forum and add a lot of cheering behind it, so the staff can see that?

It may help.

Anyone?

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Again, the original source to this is ANW. Please read ATS' policy on ANW being used as a source.

Any complaints, use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Prove it. I don't want to see a link showing the rules, i wan to see a link showing the original source. Are you a dictator?

I'm going to back you on this one, I've just expressed my displeasure in the decision to call this a hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
If these are hoaxes – some or all of them – who benefits, or has at least tried to benefit? I’m intrigued by Mr Alfred Labremont Webre’s early and excited response on behalf of the Exopolitics movement.

I suspect a hoax could be setup for all manner of reasons, to prove a point, fuel an ego, financial benefit to name a few.

Say if this was a hoax, all 4 videos, the creator/s has/have had many website dedicating very long thread discussions over it, it's now been on TV news channels and heavily covered in youtube videos.

In essence it is most likely viral on every social media outlet. That buzz would be enough to justify a hoax so someone can say 'i fooled all these people'.

Of course to weigh up the argument and to take your point multiple witnesses recording a real UFO have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing their footage online for others to see - the viewer just needs to take the source into careful consideration.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I am shocked as well that this is in the hoax bin... I think more work needs to be put into it before it can be deemed a hoax. the only video that looked fakes/staged was video number 3 and it looks like a spoof of the first one.

for the others, it was either real, or a very well done fake. As you said it could go either way... and im not convinced of either side.

I should stop posting in the UFO forum.... keep getting burned.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by FlySolo

Lets not get all Egypt here. I'm sure if we can all work together we can prove this video to be legit and we can get it pulled out of the Hoax bin!

We just need to find some proof! A single shred of real hard evidence supporting this clip to be real!

Can someone make a video that shows a virtual rendering of this thread being placed back in the UFO forum and add a lot of cheering behind it, so the staff can see that?

It may help.

Anyone?

MM

I'm sure this video has been posted several times before but it doesn't hurt to post it again.

edit on 2-2-2011 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
IF this case realy is a hoax, I would realy like to see how it's done..

Oke, video 2 or 3 with the american voices on the background is fake, but video 4 with the arabic voices on the background to ?

And what about video 1 and 2 ? I would really like to see some hard evidence why this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Star- even though I think this case has been moved to where it belongs. However, I'd like to see this thing get resurrected out of the tomb just to see you if you guys can do it. Don't think it's been done before.

My 2c, the first video should be the one used to determine whether this is legit or not.

The last 2 videos are BS really.

That 2nd video was shot at the same place as the first one. That much is clear. Is it helping or hurting this case?

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

a few of us disagree, all the videos are fakes, and the 3rd being the worst of them the other 2 aren't that great either. At least for the first 2 the user actually used "camera matching" in an attempt to make it look legit.

the 3rd video is obviously done by someone else as they couldn't master camera matching so instead used a still shot, added the effect, then video taped it moving the camera around to make it seem to be a video not a still.

link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
The fact that this thread has been put in the Hoax forum is complete B.S. There has been NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE brought forth for either side. It's an ongoing investigation at this point from my perspective. The fact that video 4 came from ANW should be irrelevant. Did they shoot the video? Show me a video site that hasn't had hoax videos posted on it at one point.

This is just my opinion!

I totally agree, this seems like very bad form on the part of the management of ATS.

Their logic appears to be "this is a hoax because it was reported by a site that also reports hoaxes".

Shame.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Absolutely outrageous that this has been moved to Hoax.

Somebody needs a boot up the backside

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is not about me, even if some want to make it that way. ATS has rules. I enforce them. File a formal complaint if you are so displeased.

AGAIN...read ATS' stance on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Maskie , Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not but IMO this thread being tossed in the hoax bin because of a know hoaxer taking credit for it is (If this was the reason , of course ) is a sad day for ATS. What DeboWilliams says about the two voices is just plain wrong also . Take the time to listen to the first two videos on headphones. Read what he says carefully.. Then tell me he didn't just make up a point that does not even exist.
edit on 2-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: spl

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
This is not about me, even if some want to make it that way. ATS has rules. I enforce them. File a formal complaint if you are so displeased.

AGAIN...read ATSs stance on this.

Where can we file a complaint please? I'd like to put one in. Is there an email address I can send the complaint to? Or do you have a form set up for this.

Nevermind, found it. For others looking for it, it's under Tools -> Complaint.
edit on 2-2-2011 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Everyone is still free to comment on this topic. Comments have not been disabled. Not sure why moving it to HOAX is the issue. ATS is clear on their stance of the source. This is nothing new. This has been the stance for a very long time.

If you can find a source that has nothing to do with the hoax site, feel free to present that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by discl0sur3

I am shocked as well that this is in the hoax bin... I think more work needs to be put into it before it can be deemed a hoax. the only video that looked fakes/staged was video number 3 and it looks like a spoof of the first one.

for the others, it was either real, or a very well done fake. As you said it could go either way... and im not convinced of either side.

I should stop posting in the UFO forum.... keep getting burned.

That makes sense because the second video is trying to pass as real, but has clearly copied AND altered the audio track of video 1. But thats completely legit right? absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with that right?

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join