It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
is there anyway we can escape this new world order thing. is there anything we can do. i was thinking about moving to japan but i doubt they are safe. is there any country that will be affected by this nwo thing last? china maybe?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Okay, just said I was done...apparently I lied. I knew the audio would be telling.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well ive been following this thread and have to commend Disclosur3 and DeboWilliams on there excellent analysis.

Im still wide open on this one though Debo does add some fine detective work to the mix.

Real or Hoax, the main reason i love ATS is quality of work put in by all us hardcore ufologists when a case like this presents itself.

Youve done us all proud guys.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm not convinced the first video is a fake. However, I think what you have proved is that the second one is, we already know the third is BS. What about the fourth?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Wow...

and

Wow...

Going to have to let that sink in.

Again...wow.

Have a star.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Thanks, but with all do respect, you can step down off of your soap box now.

Will do.

So how's that basic use of the internet thing going btw?

The etiquette class?

How's about the critical thinking?

Just curious as you seem to think the first amendment applies stringently to everyone so I thought I'd so a little of it myself.

Seems this has been properly put into hoax now. Shame, I think there are still key areas being overlooked.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Did this thread just get the [HOAX] tag on it?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

WARNING.

ONLY Greeneyedleo can respond to this point lest you be called a soap-boxer.

That is all.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yup.

Wonder why...

Seemed like the real thing.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Soap boxer!

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I love how this thread has been declared HOAX now with new information still coming to light. It's not over till the fat lady sings. Again, more ATS bias censorship. Booo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
How can we see if one of these live Jerusalem Webcams www.ostamyy.com...
have kept the video or images from 1-28-11?

Want to try?

Done. No UFO unfortunately.

edit on 2-2-2011 by ufoeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Again, the original source to this is ANW. Please read ATS' policy on ANW being used as a source.

Any complaints, use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoeyes

C'mon, there was that part at around 4AM where it all goes 'grey' - might mean something or other. Plus it's not a constant stream so it may have missed the 23 secs of UFO activity.

Now the new theory makes this occur:

I don't use soap M&Ms, so I've no boxes to stand on :p

-m0r

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I love how this thread has been declared HOAX now with new information still coming to light. It's not over till the fat lady sings. Again, more ATS bias censorship. Booo

May I ask what "new information" is coming?

Also- the hoax tag probably has to do with a known hoaxer admitting to being the guy who broke the story and "sent it to viral" (his words, not mine)- while he goes further to explain he had a psychic vision that told him where to find the clip before he sent it to go viral.

Either that, or the staff/mods can see clearly that the video is bunk?

Just like all the other CGI clips on said hoaxer's site.

I dunno...maybe the staff works for the UFO-reptile-robot-CIA-disinfo-army of Zog?

Who knows...

Maybe we just got too close to proving this crappy vid was actually the real thing.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

When a video comes out that's not debunked almost instantly, come back, until then, whatever the videos are faked, what is still coming to light? that people keep posting the same crappy hoaxed video every 10 minutes?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by semicolonsmile
reply to post by greeneyedleo

With all due respect, and yes I do mean that, this thread has been allowed to continue for 63 pages, all based on a story that supposedly started on a site that is not allowed to be referenced here, and I was using no such references.

Also, I feel like you maybe avoided my question. How do we know for certain this is originally from this so called untrustworthy source? Key word there, originally?

Aren't all the videos based off of the same 'event'? It's viral by now. I could post information from almost any news agency. But where did it originate from?

Why are the mods not ripping this one down? Are they themselves not sure about a story on an alleged hoax site? Or is it simply because its generating so much of a response from everywhere that they feel the need to keep it up?

If this was clearly a hoax, the thread would be gone by now...or at least placed in the appropriate forum.

for the record, after seeing some of the arguments, I've gone from "thinking it's real" to "on the fence."

Done.

I asked Leo the same question but she has not answered how she knows the source originated from ANW. Also, she put this in the hoax bin because you challenged her to do it. Typical emotional response from a woman with some sort of authority.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
First of all apologies to any members that thought my posting of likely backdrop images was an unfounded attempt to debunk without any factual basis at www.abovetopsecret.com... Upon reflection I shouldn't have jumped the gun and done some photoshop comparison myself before making any claims that this was the case so for that I'm sorry. I'm new and don't want members to think it was a mis-direction from the serious content analysis.

Anyhow the posts are still coming in on the now 4 video's which is great. A thread I am genuinely enjoying as the POV tips one way and another.

just wanted to give a quick thumbs up to the following posters;

dicl0sure - www.abovetopsecret.com... for spending the time and effort putting the compilation together in one video sequence - definetely helps with the thread catchup and puts the video accounts into perspective as far as synchronicity is concerned.

DeboWilliams - www.abovetopsecret.com... for taking the time and effort to post the findings on the audio of video 1 & 2. I wonder if any other members could back up the analysis by repeating a similar excercise to see if they reach the same conclusion.

Mr Mask - A nice catchup thread posting the various camps of support for the UFO for and against.

It will certainly be interesting to see how this pans out, I'm inclined to agree with MM that the video that's supposed to debunk the debunker actually assists debunk the original video.... and the saga continues

edit on 2-2-2011 by digitalf because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoeyes

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
How can we see if one of these live Jerusalem Webcams www.ostamyy.com...
have kept the video or images from 1-28-11?

Want to try?

Done. No UFO unfortunately.

edit on 2-2-2011 by ufoeyes because: (no reason given)

1 picture every 10 mins... proves nothing either way

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Again, the original source to this is ANW. Please read ATS' policy on ANW being used as a source.

Any complaints, use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.
edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Prove it. I don't want to see a link showing the rules, i wan to see a link showing the original source. Are you a dictator?

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join