It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the End of the World - as we know it...?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Couldn't resist, the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title

THings are definitely changing. I fear humanity is about to go through a great amount of pain before we can enter a time of "True Peace". Once we have all the battles and grudges settled, humanity will demand peace as we will grow tired of war and destruction.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

LOL.. you and I both. All evening I've had that song running through my head. And I agree with you in that I think we are all in for a world of pain followed by a time of peace...... until the cycle comes around again. It's the way of life. We are in this mess because we have chosen to ignore, among other things, the simple truth that those who ignore the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. (sorry...there I go again with the doom and gloom...
)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
10 Days to World War III
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 28, 2011

Japanese, US forces hold war games in Japan simulating missile attacks, full-scale invasion
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 27, 2011

Marines to train in mock city as big as San Diego
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 27, 2011

Russia warns NATO of nuclear deployment
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 24, 2011

Chavez Announces The Arrival of Russian Battle Tanks
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 23, 2011

China vehemently denies sending troops to North Korea
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 17, 2011

Chinese Troops Reported Stationed in North Korean Special Zone

US and Switzerland accused of nuclear cover-up

Preparing for War with Russia? Washington To Rearm Georgia For New Conflicts
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 16, 2011

China to send troops to N Korea: Report
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 16, 2011

Pentagon Preparing For ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’ and ‘Civil Unrest’
by TheTotalCollapse.com on January 8, 2011

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by deessell

Unfortunately, what we are seeing here is the beginning of Islamic revolution. The aim being a universal caliphate with Turkey as the leader, a neo-ottoman empire for want of a better world

I see it as people fighting against a corrupt Government that is robbing them of their countries wealth while stamping on their freedom...

Exactly my point. Dominant western media want you to see only that. You are not seeing the true story. Research Islamic Revolution in Egypt.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ahem. Oh hey. It seems you're concerned about the unrest going on in various nations. Well, sorry to break it to you but it's not the end of the world.

Thanks to technological advances such as Twitter, Facebook, Live cams, and well, the Internet itself, we're able to witness the chaos that exists in our world first hand. Which to be honest makes you feel a bit unnerving. Perhaps it makes you think the world is ending.

But I assure you....it's not.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Good post. Keep them comming!

I dont see Iran doing much. Amdjd has to get the athority to make such moves. He's not quite the power of Iran that he would like to be.

I wouldnt read in too much on many sites, as they are just as much propaganda as any other. I understand the level of despair involved, but the people suffer for the actions of their government. Ironicly, we elect them. Rigged or not, there are enough people backing such powers that it amaizes me that such things are humanly possible. Maybe I dont understand such power to have the need to be that way towards mankind as a whole, or even to play a small part.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by skeptic_al

Do you have sources?

Tomato, Barbecue and Google

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by skeptic_al

Do you have sources?

Tomato, Barbecue and Google

What, no sweet chilli

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The end of the world, not really. The collapse of the US empire, yes.

Everyone has been talking about the collapse of the US empire, funny how no one relates these events to such a collapse.

Compare the Middle Eastern events to Eastern European even when USSR collapsed. It is the same. US is losing control, Mubarak was working for the US empire, that is why he is called a fascist puppet.

Conclusion

This is a rise up against the US empire, and its fascist puppets through out the middle east. The US empire failed to isolate Iran, therefore the Iranian revolution has inspired the whole region to stand up.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

AshleyD's Research Collaboration into Christian/Muslim Eschatology

Oh, not that "research" again!
I tried posting a reply on that thread but got a message saying I do not have permission.

I also addressed some points in a seperate thread, where this "research" was brough up ...and there was no response.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would love to see, for once, the United States stay the hell out of other countries business and just lead by example.

Who the hell are we to tell other countries how to live and what form of government they should have. I'm sure we would really appreciate Russia putting pressure on us to change the way we operate.

We should stop shoving democracy down the throats of every other country in the world and straighten out our own problems.

Pull all troops out of every foreign country and station them at our borders, our airports, and our seaports. Then they will ACTUALLY be protecting our country.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"The world as we know it". Now there is an interesting idea. Do we even have a world we all live in or do we live in different worlds? If we do have a "joint illusion we call world", can we agree what that is?

Is my world the same one as someone protesting in Egypt?

The world as we know it, will end, in the morning when we get up and make the first of a million choices.

The world is always changing and we are hopefully adjusting sucessfully, if not, our world ends, when we do.

We are not in control, no matter how much we wish we were. There are forces far more powerful than us. Man plans, God laughs.

F&S for this thread, ATS is wonderful in that it is a place we can begin to talk and share ideas.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The antichrist is the Christian western nations and Israel as well they are Gog & Magog. Their deeds over the centuries prove this.

It is they who has the power to destroy the world with their nuclear weapons and political chicanery

Recall the era of slavery and colonialism of the world by the western nations and the heritage of that on the world.

If I remember right didn't the Arabs have a slave trade too? Didn't they enslave more people?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

We're involved because of global economic implications, well that's one reason. Did you see how low stocks fell when this started? A lot of countries can't take another blow.

OP, anyone that wants to say that the Mayans were wrong, can't. They nailed it!!! We are all going through many changes right now that should peak right around that magical date. Coincidence written 2000 yrs ago? Umm, I'm going to say no. Everything works in cycles, duh!!! Why is that simple fact so hard for some to comprehend? Are people waiting for God to literally split the Heavens and yell "peek a boo" Is that how they think it will all go down? Sorry, but it's already goin down folks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrong

You are Wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

Are you serious? All cultures throughout history have had slaves.
ALL.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I could be wrong .....but I don't think that the canadians ever had slaves.sweeping generalizations will bite you every time.

edit on 1/29/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

This I guess is the perfect place to post this. I have been communicating with mod all day because all of the pages I go to all of the dates of member registrations and all of the posts are dated: 1/17/11. Now that should be a date embedded in my memory; In January 2007 I tried to join the Disclosure Progect. Suddenly I was hit with terrorist emails. Insider trading on all of the markets worldwide, and 2 nuclear weapons brought into the united states at Juno, Alaska, and transported by a automobile 18 wheeler transport. The weapons were in 2 pacer cars engine compartments. I told everyone I knew after I had contacted the FBI and told them to contact NSA to monitor my computer. In these Terrorist Emails were images embbed to what stock to buy and more what stock to buy shorts in. The story was on the internet of a big expolsion in Northern New York State. That is when they tookout the nuclear weapons. For 2 1/2 years they kept me locked up but in libraries are in the newspaper files of this train getting blown up in northern New York State. The people that destroyed the American economy have never been arrested and I know who some of them are. They also had the total intention of setting off 2 nuclear weapons in Garden Grove, Maryland just 8 miles from the White House. I have the emails to prove this. But I just realized after joining ATS and that every page I went to all the dates were 1/17/11 was a message for me to shut up. Well, FFFen my a.... Sorry to cut in on the thread and please forgive me, I have been with MOD all day about threads I went to months old and everything is the same date 1/17/11.
They are in my email and I have known that, but this is way over the top. Go ahead and do whatever. The American people need to know that 2 Nuclear Weapons were transported all the way across the United States
before you took them out of comission. I discovered if you are ever locked up the Secret Survice will take a collect call. This is not a game, and I have lost so much to the point I have nothing to lose. The satillite shot down in think 2009 was a bank satillite that transfers funds worldwide. It was not 2 satillites running into each other. At the time I didn't know what was going on but that I was trying to help my country, well the banks robbed themseleves, and we bailed them out. I lost 2 1/2 years of my life over this. I am 64 years old, f.....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
just was watching cnn with the blitzer dude and he was talking too a egyptian correspondent lady, and she said thaat this was the dawn of war.

they slipped it in there real fast

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by reatarded

Are you serious? All cultures throughout history have had slaves.
ALL.

No I'm not serious, but he is still Wrong.

If you think I'm wrong, prove that Wrong is not Wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join