It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the End of the World - as we know it...?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

canada wouldnt do crap!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

not to throw this too much off topic but i don't think wormwood is a planetary body or a star/asteroid/meteor/meteorite. this is primarily because of the rest of the wording and its application in other passages. wormwood is in revelation 8. originallly, there were not chapters in the bible. chapters 8 and 9 sound as if they are describing an ongoing event, and that wormwood in 8 is further described in 9. stars burning with fire, were also mentioned in the book of enoch as being held in a super massive black hole's gravity well. but they were also described as angels AND shaped like a mountain (think of a triangular shape-- this is important). falling stars were also, ALWAYS identified as fallen angels in the bible. if it was a rock falling, it was said to be a falling rock, not an angel or mountain on fire. now make a little logic puzzle grid. label the sections, and do the deductive process to see what you end up with. not an asteroid/meteor/meteorite. even if nibiru drug it along, it would still not be an asteroid/meteor/meteorite.

furthermore, wormwood is a huge clue as to what this thing is. remember the prophet gives it the name that he hears it being called. he didn't make the name up back then. it's a future event with a very ancient source. the etymology of the original greek word, apsinthos, goes all the way back to sumer, but it isn't nibiru, it's apsu which is from abzu and abzu was a water gate of the gods. the prophet john presumably knew nothing about sumer as it was buried under 8 ft of flood silt in 30 AD and had been thus for about 4000 years.

i mean i could be wrong about the particulars, but i don't think wormwood is a planet or space debris being drug along by nibiru. it's a triangular glowing mountain that falls from the space. sounds like an extra terrestrial craft or space craft of triangular design of mammoth size, which crashes into the earth's ocean.

remember the clue is, it's a falling star (which is always a fallen angel, not a meteor/etc).

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

You know that someone could be screaming in the wind ! ! ! and totally miss the boat, above your last comment.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

Why are you down on the hosers?I find the canadian people to be fine upstanding folks.Just because you are in canada doesn't mean I'll let you dis them.
edit on 1/30/2011 by lonegurkha because: further thought

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...
All that is happening in Egypt is not surprising in the least in the light of Bible Prophesy. In Ezekiel 38, Eziekiel sees a upcoming war against Israel and the leading aggressors are named-Iran,Turkey,Egypt,Syria,Ethiopia & Russia with several smaller nations. Russia will be dragged in with hooks in it's jaws to attack Israel but they will be destroyed but for a 6th of the Russian army that will survive. Egypt needed to fall into the hands of Radical Islam which is happening today. The Muslim Brotherhood is stoking up the demonstrations & not only in Egypt but Jordan as well! Eventually they will topple the Saudi Royal family & Iran will be pulling all the strings! They will bring Russia in either under force of the contract they signed with Iran or extorting them with promises of more terrorist attacks if they don't join them either way they'll one day soon march against Israel in hopes of destroying the people & pillaging her resources but God will step in & destroy them. Israeli's will be burying the dead for seven years & burning the weapons for fuel! Watch the news as it is declaring the prophesies of God before Your Eyes!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

End of the world? Reports and predictions of the "End" are both exaggerated and premature at this point. But Hope springs Eternal so one way or the other the end will come to all things.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel38

In the same chapter...

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

I highly doubt Israel fits this description.... Israel is filled with walls... checkpoints, barriers, gates etc.
Whats your take on this?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This I guess is the perfect place to post this. I have been communicating with mod all day because all of the pages I go to all of the dates of member registrations and all of the posts are dated: 1/17/11. Now that should be a date embedded in my memory; In January 2007 I tried to join the Disclosure Progect. Suddenly I was hit with terrorist emails. Insider trading on all of the markets worldwide, and 2 nuclear weapons brought into the united states at Juno, Alaska, and transported by a automobile 18 wheeler transport. The weapons were in 2 pacer cars engine compartments. I told everyone I knew after I had contacted the FBI and told them to contact NSA to monitor my computer. In these Terrorist Emails were images embbed to what stock to buy and more what stock to buy shorts in. The story was on the internet of a big expolsion in Northern New York State. That is when they tookout the nuclear weapons. For 2 1/2 years they kept me locked up but in libraries are in the newspaper files of this train getting blown up in northern New York State. The people that destroyed the American economy have never been arrested and I know who some of them are. They also had the total intention of setting off 2 nuclear weapons in Garden Grove, Maryland just 8 miles from the White House. I have the emails to prove this. But I just realized after joining ATS and that every page I went to all the dates were 1/17/11 was a message for me to shut up. Well, FFFen my a.... Sorry to cut in on the thread and please forgive me, I have been with MOD all day about threads I went to months old and everything is the same date 1/17/11.
They are in my email and I have known that, but this is way over the top. Go ahead and do whatever. The American people need to know that 2 Nuclear Weapons were transported all the way across the United States
before you took them out of comission. I discovered if you are ever locked up the Secret Survice will take a collect call. This is not a game, and I have lost so much to the point I have nothing to lose. The satillite shot down in think 2009 was a bank satillite that transfers funds worldwide. It was not 2 satillites running into each other. At the time I didn't know what was going on but that I was trying to help my country, well the banks robbed themseleves, and we bailed them out. I lost 2 1/2 years of my life over this. I am 64 years old, f.....

signature:
"If you can live with Triumph and Disaster and treat these two Impostors just the same." Kipling

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The earth says: my demise has been greatly exaggerated.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hopi Prophecy speaks of the wicked leaders being hunted down and the people rising. However this is not the end still. The worse part is around the corner. The 9th Hopi Prophecy speaks of a BLUE STAR in the heavens which will crash to Earth and the world shall rock too & fro.

NOW HERE IS THE GOVERNMENTS COVER STORY FOR THE BLUE STAR
Hopefully you all recall the story recently in the main stream news about the great possibility that we will see two Suns in 2012. That story came out around January 24th 2011.
Here is some foot note from one story header...
(Scientists Predict 2 Suns For Earth In 2012)
Imagine looking up at the sky and seeing two suns.
It sounds like science fiction, but a group of astronomers out of Australia predict it will happen in 2012.
Thomas Webber, who works at MOSH said Betelgeuse is a giant red star that is essentially dying.
"Stars burn fuel in their core by nuclear fusion, and eventually it will get to the point where it cannot burn anymore," Webber said. At this point, Webber said, Betelgeuse will collapse and then explode. The event is called a supernova. Webber said it will be bright enough to light up the night sky, like a second sun.

OK, GET IT NOW? IN 2012, THAT SO CALLED 2ND SUN SHINNING SO BRIGHT, WILL BE THE BLUE STAR OF THE HOPI PROPHECY.

The Betelgeuse sun supernova is a cover story to explain away the light we will see, which will actually be a giant asteroid heading for Earth.

This is very real and will change the face of Earth forever. This will not be a basic event. This will cause massive deaths in the TEN'S OF MILLION's in the United States Alone. No food, no water, no police to protect you because the chaos will be out of control.

The military, if still around and not protecting their own family's, will be rounding up hundreds of thousands of people and putting them into camps. Criminals if caught, will be shot on the spot. Your average law abiding citizen and god fearing will have their guns taken away, then they will be put into work brigades for clean up.
People who have stored up food and water will be arrested and or killed for HORDING! Total BS by the way with the hording, because people paid for their goods and it's their property. But the excuse will be that others need it too and you will be forced to share, which will just end your food and water supply.

I highly recommend that if you can't leave anytime soon, that you start buying when you can and as much as you can, foods that last for years, water, weapons, ammo, Camouflage clothing, a tent, out door cooking supply's and survival manuals. Don't forget lot of Vegetable & fruit seeds. Protect yourself and your family with no mercy. But exercise mercy to those who want it and need it. And when you life is in danger, you gotta get mean, I mean real mean. Just please know for sure.

Also way ahead of time, plan on a good map back road routes out of town all the way to the mountains. It may also be good for you to one day go scout out some good places to survive and stay away from masses of people.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel38

Not the prophecy part, but what you wrote about Islam in Egypt. This is what my Israeli friend fears. All this unrest is going to result in radical Islam will take hold. The countries will then join together attack Israel. And my friend doesn't think the U.S. can save Israel, at least not in it's current form.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This may be the end of the world as we know it but it is also the beginning of a new world.
It's progress.
It's survival of the fittest.
It's good vs evil.
It's ignorance vs wisdom.

Just do the best you can to prepare yourself for all your technology to be useless in the near future. If you don't know how to live the old fashioned way in this world you may soon find yourself extinct. I think all forms of wilderness survival are useful now. Edible plants of your region need to be memorized. You need to know where to find water cause your reliance on city tap water will get you killed. You may need to know self defense to protect yourself from cannibals. Having guns is a good idea whether we have 2nd amendment rights or not. If all the gasoline is gone or at least scarce you might need alternative modes of transportation. Definitely know who you can rely on in your community. Hopefully they are armed too. I recommend getting a gas mask. First aid kits. You can never be too prepared.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

No, I don't think so yet.
History is happening right now and it is definitely going to be an "end of the world as we know it" if you consider that the world as we know it changes daily.
Another Wikileaks document mentions that Israel admitted that they plan to keep the Gaza strip on the brink of economic collapse intentionally. When you compare this to the news of that the Isreal/Palestine police forces it is pretty unsettling.
Not to Mention the news that the U.S. has basically been backing Mubarack's opposition for the past two years, as well as aiding his establishment for decades. It is all about how much power we are able to receive through allies. We have been allied with their dictator for awhile now. Simply because if we support him and his military, he will support us. That is why all those teargas cans say "made in USA" on them. Allies in the Middle East are vital to the American agenda there. That is why it is smarter to help back the opposition when a revolution begins to stir. This Egyptian revolution did not start this week, it has been years in the planning. The Egyptians that are protesting on this "week of wrath" have been mad for a long time. However, the U.S. cannot just withdraw their aid to the Egyptian government suddenly while they aid the opposition because it would appear suspicious. They probably didn't expect that it their ties to the opposition would be brought to light as quickly as it was.
The US backing of this opposition is necessary in order to secure the diplomatic and political alignment of the new government. Everybody in the Middle East has seen this coming for a while now. We in America are surprisingly sheltered to the horrors that are committed by governments elsewhere as we have been lulled into complacency by our media. The actions in Tunisa were a spark that have set aflame a courage within a lot of people in the Middle East to change their lives by instituting changes they feel are necessary for their future.
These protests didn't begin violent, they became violent. It did not help when cowards took this times to steal and loot (AlJezeera reported that many of them were actually government employees attempting to incite looting).

Basically, it's some crazy stuff that we'll have to wait until after changes are made before we can make too many assumptions for the future. Just keep in mind, they're not done yet.

Also I don't think it will have too much impact on the American Government or of the people's opinion of said government seeing as how illusory it is.

But that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
The world as we have all grown to know and love is already gone. It has been gone for a couple of years now. This new world is just getting to go been seen for what it really is. I fear it is already far too late to do much about it. We had all the time and warnings in the world and we choose not to pay them any attention. So now we do not have any one but ourselves to blame. We let it get to a point of no return by just not doing any thing. "That is not my problem", "That can never happen", "That will never happen", "You watch too much TV", and I could go on and on but those excuses and the ones like them all point to the same thing. We let this happen right in front of us and we did nothing. We all played ostrich and buryed our heads in the sand not wanting to deal with the real world and guess what happened, the real world went on without us and while we were not paying it any attention it changed into something beyond our control. We let this happen and I am afraid we let it go too far and now we can not stop it.

What you have just described is how it happens "like a thief in the night". Like a mouse that slips in the kitchen every night and takes little bites. You don't realize it until the end of the week when half of the cake is gone! It is called "tip toe totalitarianism."

Many times, it has not been because we put our head in the sand. It has been because individuals were powerless against the rampant evil. We saw courageous people who spoke out get "bumped off" for it, and even so, nothing changed. Truth has always been punished and it has kept many people silent.

But times are changing. The most dangerous man is one who has nothing left to lose. This is where we are and we are en masse. Maybe it had to get to this point to bring the changes we need.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
boy i sure hope so, i've been waiting for this end of the world thing for 26 years. if this isn't the end, there might never be an end. dear lord, let this be it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I studied and covered every riot in the region. My only take on what is happening over sea's from the US is US influenced. It almost makes me feel like the middle east is nothing but testing grounds in preparation for an uprise in the US of A. Since Obama has been elected there had been a total of 17 Civil Riots all in the middle east. Anything US related riots on US soil has been related to SPORTS only. I wonder what I could find If I looked up and researched US influences on the middle east. I would but I can't. I don't want my right taken away for looking up foreign news.
edit on 30-1-2011 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Comcast has a 250GB cap on bandwidth usage. I've used 94GB in 2 day's just visiting ABT ... Wtf is that about? I don't even feel safe visiting this site anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I guess I'll have to be the first to ask if it's April 1st already?

My Friend, it's difficult to imagine how your post was allowed by the Mods because it appears that you've either stopped taking your meds, or need to start some.

Perhaps myself and others will rush to a critical judgment because you've failed to provide any supporting documents or links, or even a reasonably coherent story line. What exactly do you think you're saying and why are you trying to say it here?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is realy bad,if exetremist take control of Egypts government the world will be in serious chaos.Highly likely that muslim exetremist would attempt to take control of the government.Hezbollah now has control of Lebanon.This scenario would be frightening and is highly likely.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
With the unrest growing in the middle east specifically toward US/Israel puppets, the Saudi royal family must be getting a little edgy to say the least, probably boarding their Lear jets as we speak.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join