It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the End of the World - as we know it...?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Everything we see in the middle east has been planned. Dont for one second think anything good will come of this situation. It suits someone for this to be happening, it was meant to happen, they made it happen.

Their motive? oil? a powerhold, gaining strategic ground? its anyones guess, but its all part of the bigger game plan and we are just the naive pawns to be manipulated into rebellion and hoping those who stand up for equality and freedom can bring some sanity to this world.

Step back for a second to a couple of years ago when the "profits of doom" warned us all in their posts about the coming wars, the weather, floods, volcano`s, earthquakes, pandemics and other weird and wonderfull strangeness.

IMO they were right, but so much of it is being manipulated by those who have the bunkers, the food, the gold and the knowledge that this was all going to happen a long time ago, while we bought our TVs, paid our taxes and continued to deny what was in front of us.

A war in the ME caused by Israel would lead to huge condemnation. A war caused by rebellion, knowing the powers from the ME that will attempt to gain from this turmoil is less easy to condem Israel for starting.

Never has the much used statement " We live in exciting times" been more appropriate. But lets not be kidded to some these times are exciting due to it being another piece in their jig-saw.

respects
edit on 29-1-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
End of the world or no - better full up your cars this weekend, the price of oil is going to go through the roof (and the global economy almost collapsed at 150 - wait till it hits 200+)

Also, TPTB have made everything so damn confusing - who can tell what is good / bad any longer.
edit on 29-1-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
good thread op! good thinking!!

i've had the same nagging thoughts in my head about it being chess piece moves of the so called elite...

and then i read this- egypt protests: americas secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising.

how can we counteract this????

edit on 29/1/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

Joe the plumber was MCains...
dufus...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
the day is coming for world war 3. there is so much that is leading towards it. and with obama in office he's probably going to ruin us as the leading world power.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes this is the end of the world as we know it and it is a good thing. We are a decade late for this sort of stuff to occur, so things are more established. Ergo, more chaos will occur.

It's a good change. One entity leaves and a new one comes. Governments love to thing they're something, but in truth they are just slaves to the people. And like a bad slave who does not listen, they are killed without question when they dare go against their masters, the people.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Excellent thread. in all my research and time in this life i have one statement regarding prophecies:

The ptb are interested in controlling the masses by following 'said' prophecy, & most prophecies come from humble & selfless individuals said (in theory) to connect with the spiritual world to receive 'said' prophecy...

regardless, we're going to have some prophecy involved in our lives (we've already had a lot).

buckle up & follow your heart - the gates are close to fully open.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Relax, my young Padawan. You are worrying too much. Just like the Korean crisis that you thought is the end of the world, the same will happen here. Instead of worrying, you should rejoice for changes are happening in the Middle East and the people are awakening. The old corrupt practices is being thrown out by the people.

Do you prefer to maintain the status quo and let those corrupt politicians run their country to the ground? This is the change that they are waiting for. Let them have it. Envision a happy ending for their country where the right people will be put in power. That is our contribution to their struggles.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We don't owe Israel anything!!! It's their backyard let them take care of it! They've been getting billions of military aid from the U.S. for years and I'm sure they have enough advanced military technology to defend themselves. It's time our government stops sending billions of aid overseas for their failed foreign policies, and start using it at home! Lord knows we need it here!

edit on 29-1-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

You right , we don't owe Israel anything. However this a complex issue that can only be explained this way.
No President of the United States would get anywhere near the Whitehouse if he was not a believer in God.
(Christian Style) that is.No president can become the president without the huge support of a poilitical party. All the parties are Chrisitan whether it is far right or moderate left. Point I'm making is this, Chrisitans believe the Jews are the "Chosen People" and must be protected.God will punish those who hurt the the chosen ones.

They also believe in the "Rapture" and the levelling of nations.So there is no chance ever of America bailing on Israel. America will protect Israel to the end.
Others Including myself have a far more balanced view than that. Israel is under pressure to survive, and have the right to defend themselves, but they are guilty of so much abuse of power. Gazza being a prime example.
edit on 29-1-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's the end of America's glory.

That's all I know.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think our earth magnestic field has been getting tooo weird...

Hoping it is not the beginning to the end/destrustion cycle

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I dont think it's the end of the world.

If Israel did attack Iran or vice versa and nuclear weapons was used, the Allies, Europe, the US and Canada would reduce Iran and the other nations to sand.

Like it or not Israel has the full backing on the US and Europe, no nukes would reach America or Europe, our nuclear defence shields would be too hightech for low budget built iranian nukes.

Russia has no interest in backing Iran, neither does North Korea or China.

If Isreal attack Iran or vice versa dhaaaa ddaaa blaaahh dhaaaa.. retard.. bhhhaaahh to sand.
Like it or not blhhaaah dhahaaaa i like puppies

my friend you are a genius

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Can you tell me what this means. i have no idea what the image shows sorry.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The US really has to make a Final Decission as to whether is Supports Dictators or Not.
They always choose the ones that best supports the US Agenda, even if that means they are a Dictator.
It's all coming back now, and it's biting the US in the Arse.

The worst thing that can happen now, is the White House still Interferring in the Mid-East.
Unfortunately, the US has to Interfer with everything, they can't help themselves.

If anyone is interested here's a short list of the Dictators around the world the USA has
supported over the years either by supplying Free Money, Cheap Loans, Military Arms even WMD's
anything to make a quick buck. It is also Interesting it doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats were in power.

Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam: 1926-1945
Ngo Dinh Diem, South Vietnam: 1955-1963
Chiang Kai-shek, China: 1928-1949
Syngman Rhee, South Korea:1948-1960
Park Chung Hee, South Korea:1960-1979
General Chun Doo Hwan, South Korea:1980-1988
Laurent Kabila, Congo DR: 1997-2001
di Amin, Uganda: 1971-1979
General Sani Abacha, Nigeria: 1993-1999
Francisco Franco, Spain: 1939-1975
General Humberto Castelo Branco, Brazil: 1964-1966
Marco Vinicio Cerezo Arévalo, Guatemala: 1985-1991
Roberto Suazo Cَrdova, Honduras: 1981-1985
Anastasio Somoza, Nicaragua:1936-1956
General Suharto, Indonesia:1967-1999
Colonel Hugo Banzer Suarez, Bolivia: 1971-1978
Reza Muhammed Shah Pahlawi, Iran:1941-1979
Augusto Ugarte Pinnochet, Chile: 1973-1990
Fulgencio Batista, Cuba:1940-44 and 1952-1959
P.W. Botha, South Africa: 1978-1989
Saddam Hussein, Iraq: 1979-
Muammar al-Qaddafi, Libya: 1969-
Rafael Leonidas Molina Trujillo, Dominican Republic: 1930-1960
Porfirio Diaz, Mexico: 1876-1880 and 1884-1911
Morena Manuel Antonio Noriega, Panama: 1983-1989
Anwar Al Saddat, Egypt: 1970-1981
Husni Mubarak, Egypt: 1981-
King Hussein, Jordan: 1952-1999
King Abdulla, Jordan: 1999-
Francois Duvalier, Haiti: 1957-1971
Jean-Claude Duvalier, Haiti: 1971-1986

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
evolution?
3rdline
4thline

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't think this uprising is heralding 'the end of the world'. Humanity may well pass on, but the world will continue to turn with it's animal occupants, until it's time comes around. The Earth does not need just the one kind of animal in order to carry on...and could well do without human animals, supposedly an advanced species but preoccupied with self-gratification and resource exploitation at the expense of the rest of Earth animals.

When I watch an ant hill in sand, cut away on one side by glass so we can see how they live, I question their respect for each other against ours, also in our millions, in our big cities, which are much more cluttered with crime and filth than theirs are.

Slightly off topic.....maybe otherworld visitors would prefer to interact with more peaceful animals here. If you went to Mars and saw two snarley-toothed bears fighting to death, or two cuddly soft-looking koalas...which would you choose?

We may never know what started the North Africa/Arabia/mid-East uprisings...I'm not buying into the solitary peasant self-immolation story, sad though it is. What is important is the general upheaval and downfall of regimes that have trade ties with the Western World, and the screaming silence from Russia..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well done OP! You hit the nail on the head covering the wide range of issues to befall the Middle East at present. However, is it the end of the world as your title alludes to? Well, anything can happen. It seems the old guard is under siege? What I mean, is the Middle Eastern governments who have been propped-up by west.

In the case of the countries listed were flareups in demonstrations and violent protests have happened, the leaders have enjoyed funding and other support from the western powers. If order is not restored it could very well thwart the balance of power in regards to western influence in the region?

I am fairly certain Iran, the Chinese, and even the Russians are looking to raise stakes during this current power vacuum. It is only obvious that those with opposing views to the nation's listed above would make military and diplomatic maneuvers to stave off potential losses of power and influence. It looks like the wheels are falling off. Watching the chain of events very closely. Star and flag!
edit on 29-1-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

The US really has to make a Final Decission as to whether is Supports Dictators or Not.
They always choose the ones that best supports the US Agenda, even if that means they are a Dictator.
It's all coming back now, and it's biting the US in the Arse.

The worst thing that can happen now, is the White House still Interferring in the Mid-East.
Unfortunately, the US has to Interfer with everything, they can't help themselves.

If anyone is interested here's a short list of the Dictators around the world the USA has
supported over the years either by supplying Free Money, Cheap Loans, Military Arms even WMD's
anything to make a quick buck. It is also Interesting it doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats were in power.

Emperor Bao Dai, Vietnam: 1926-1945
Ngo Dinh Diem, South Vietnam: 1955-1963
Chiang Kai-shek, China: 1928-1949
Syngman Rhee, South Korea:1948-1960
Park Chung Hee, South Korea:1960-1979
General Chun Doo Hwan, South Korea:1980-1988
Laurent Kabila, Congo DR: 1997-2001
di Amin, Uganda: 1971-1979
General Sani Abacha, Nigeria: 1993-1999
Francisco Franco, Spain: 1939-1975
General Humberto Castelo Branco, Brazil: 1964-1966
Marco Vinicio Cerezo Arévalo, Guatemala: 1985-1991
Roberto Suazo Cَrdova, Honduras: 1981-1985
Anastasio Somoza, Nicaragua:1936-1956
General Suharto, Indonesia:1967-1999
Colonel Hugo Banzer Suarez, Bolivia: 1971-1978
Reza Muhammed Shah Pahlawi, Iran:1941-1979
Augusto Ugarte Pinnochet, Chile: 1973-1990
Fulgencio Batista, Cuba:1940-44 and 1952-1959
P.W. Botha, South Africa: 1978-1989
Saddam Hussein, Iraq: 1979-
Muammar al-Qaddafi, Libya: 1969-
Rafael Leonidas Molina Trujillo, Dominican Republic: 1930-1960
Porfirio Diaz, Mexico: 1876-1880 and 1884-1911
Morena Manuel Antonio Noriega, Panama: 1983-1989
Anwar Al Saddat, Egypt: 1970-1981
Husni Mubarak, Egypt: 1981-
King Hussein, Jordan: 1952-1999
King Abdulla, Jordan: 1999-
Francois Duvalier, Haiti: 1957-1971
Jean-Claude Duvalier, Haiti: 1971-1986

You forgot to include Ferdinand Marcos from the Philippines (1965-1986). He is the person responsible for the first successful People Power revolt in the modern era.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I agree with your post. As I watch the middle east fall into chaos, I wonder when the rest of the world will realize who is behind the chaos. For myself I believe it is the Taliban and Al Qaeda. They have not given up on destroying amerca They are patient. What bothers me the most is seeing how egypt is showing extreme anti american hate. What bothers me even further is knowing when america steps in to try and stop t he chaois yes WW3. And as for your anology of this being somehow connected with a Anti Christ, you may be more right then wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join